Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) (11222 Views)

I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 / 21 But Single Pls Help / Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by BIGPREEQ: 11:37am On Oct 26, 2019
People of nairaland what could be wrong ??

I just clocked 21 Last month and I have read alot that at age 21 your dick stops growing

But in my case it's totally different. To be honest I hit puberty Late and my puberty just started manifesting last year / early this year because I recently started masturbation and physical exercise or I don't know if I should attribute it to my masturbation. But my hormones are beginning to kick in and TBH it's quite fast

I just started growing beards Last 3 months and my sexual urge has also increased significantly

Now back to the topic ever since I noticed all of this puberty of a thing I became more conscious of my self and I usually take note of little changes in my body so I began measuring my dick size every month and as at last month my dick size was 6.5 inch now it is 6.8 inch in length when fully erect

What could be the problem?? Could it be that researches aren't accurate or I'm I abnormal??

Just opened a new moniker so I could post this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by BIGPREEQ: 11:38am On Oct 26, 2019
Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by Tonyspecial(m): 11:40am On Oct 26, 2019
be happy guy, some girls love cassava more than cucumber

8 Likes

Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by greatmarshall(m): 11:51am On Oct 26, 2019
grin
Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by Jasen1(m): 11:55am On Oct 26, 2019
Let me know say what is in my mind
Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by devlishGINGER(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2019
The shorter the dick the longer your life span.

The longer the dick the shorter your ............

RIP IN ADVANCE

19 Likes

Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by Gideoniteprime4: 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2019
hahahahahahahaha
human being dey oooo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by habsydiamond(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
You are human but na alien dick u get...

7 Likes

Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by TakeItOrLeaveIt: 4:44pm On Oct 26, 2019
Wey the dick picture na? We need prove

Let's repair your faulty laptop

3 Likes

Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by raydatluvs(m): 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Ha!! Orisirisi inside this nairaland grin grin. Baby boy is in awe

3 Likes

Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by Phayzz(m): 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
A
Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by chinwezdasilva: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
Teckno casssva grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by chinwezdasilva: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2019
Tekno casssva grin grin
Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by GreetMe(m): 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2019
If you had what to do, you wouldn't have been busy measuring your phallus...

So you're trying to tell us you're not happy?? undecided

Your puberty kicked in late, what were you expecting except the symptoms you listed above?

Besides masturbation mostly increases thickness
Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by BIGPREEQ: 9:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
GreetMe:
If you had what to do, you wouldn't have been busy measuring your phallus...

So you're trying to tell us you're not happy?? undecided

Your puberty kicked in late, what were you expecting except the symptoms you listed above?

Besides masturbation mostly increases thickness

I'm only bothered with the fact that researches claim the penile stops growing at age 21 I'm not concerned about my puberty symptoms
Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by Lamanii22(f): 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2019
Where is the fucking picture..
Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by Dollywood(m): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2019
You're not Okay.
Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by Bishopbones007(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lamanii22:
you like big casava.. I get
Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by Modernist: 10:04pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lamanii22:
Why do you live penis
Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
Lamanii22:
nawa for u o... pls We don't wanna see @oP
Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by GreetMe(m): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
BIGPREEQ:

I'm only bothered with the fact that researches claim the penile stops growing at age 21 I'm not concerned about my puberty symptoms

Ok..researches are not always 100% accurate...if your penis still grows after 21 na Godwin cheesy
Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by Lamanii22(f): 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2019
Bishopbones007:
you like big casava.. I get

Loool..
Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by Lamanii22(f): 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
Modernist:
Why do you live penis

Apparently penis and pussy is the basis of what brought everyone to life...

BTW did you mean why do I "like"?
Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by Lamanii22(f): 11:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
awwfar:
nawa for u o... pls We don't wanna see @oP

Lol speak for yourself please...
Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by Ashawoboi27(m): 12:18am On Oct 27, 2019
Lamanii22:

Hey do you stay in benin
Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by Kastrom: 1:19am On Oct 27, 2019
Where's the picture na
Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by abbiboy: 1:23am On Oct 27, 2019
Lamanii22:
Sowy no pix but u can recreate the pixure in ur head angry
Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by abbiboy: 1:28am On Oct 27, 2019
Lamanii22:

@modernist spare d lady naa she is just expressing hersef,@least she is not pretending,her type is rare on NL n i love re boldnes,she is being real no fakers! smiley

5 Likes

Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by Gabson001(m): 3:14am On Oct 27, 2019
BIGPREEQ:
People of nairaland what could be wrong ??

I just clocked 21 Last month and I have read alot that at age 21 your dick stops growing

But in my case it's totally different. To be honest I hit puberty Late and my puberty just started manifesting last year / early this year because I recently started masturbation and physical exercise or I don't know if I should attribute it to my masturbation. But my hormones are beginning to kick in and TBH it's quite fast

I just started growing beards Last 3 months and my sexual urge has also increased significantly

Now back to the topic ever since I noticed all of this puberty of a thing I became more conscious of my self and I usually take note of little changes in my body so I began measuring my dick size every month and as at last month my dick size was 6.5 inch now it is 6.8 inch in length when fully erect

What could be the problem?? Could it be that researches aren't accurate or I'm I abnormal??

Just opened a new moniker so I could post this

bro just say everything about me
tho am 22
I faced similar problem bro

Thanks for this post
Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by TissuePaper: 6:21am On Oct 27, 2019
Your dick is not all that big, i'm on 7.5 inches when erect, u can come back when u reach 8 inches, no cause for alarm now
Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by lonlytroy(m): 6:35am On Oct 27, 2019
Kastrom:
Where's the picture na

Na this one dem for dey see u

Re: I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) by Amstupid(m): 6:44am On Oct 27, 2019
Nairaland now is similar to dis picture angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Mad Woman : Am I Mad? / Conscious Efforts You Made To Meet The Right One / Slay Queen Posts A Picture Of Herself But Something Went Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.