Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics (68325 Views)

I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi / 2023: Osinbajo Has Backstabbed Tinubu, He Will Do Same To Buhari - Reno Omokri / FFK: It Would Be Dangerous For Buhari To Arrest Or Kill Sunday Igboho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by TerryMcGinis(m): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2020
PointB:
ART OF WAR
And when they had all left the King’s chamber, King Bubu summoned Mormor, son of Duara. And he spoke to him saying,
“Tifni, son of Nubu causes me grieve for his strangle hold on wealth and the people of Yoruba, especially those who dwell by the Lagoon. Now he claims he’s National Leader of our great house, AOP. What does that make me? Can you make this grieve go away?”

“This means war,” replied Mormor, son of Duara.

“I am an old fox,” replied the King, “And every dog has its day.”

Excerpt from
THE ACTS OF KING BUBU SON OF HARI . Kindle Edition.
I pen this with all sense of humility sire. Could you mentor me in the art of drafting my imaginations into writing?

1 Like

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by oneman2k7: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
Tinubu is a cat with nine lives. Sit and enjoy the the APC house of commotion. The fall of APC will be the beginning of liberation for Nigerians

1 Like

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kemistri4:

Wow!!!

So Lagos is Africa's largest economy?

Interesting
As a state but
make person no get sense at all dey always tire me bro borrow sense from your leader cwonu and find another market for your smuggled goods

1 Like

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by 24SEVEN: 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
Nexus25:

A governor of the state with third largest economy in Africa was in a political wilderness during his tenure as the governor?

You reason like a kid, no offence!

Lagos is the 3rd largest economy in Africa. It like you guys are served lies for breakfast in Lagos.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Franking: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
helinues:
grin

Grandpa still behaving like a toddler.

One of the respected hero of the Ipodians

E don pain this one. Knack head for ground. Mugu.

1 Like

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by cryptotech: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gabkosh:
So, na all their children must be in politics. Mumu
you are a big fool here, learn before you talk, you where talking about relevance..fool.
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
I hope Tinubu is not in Coma already...

Tinubu no get chance before !
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Kemistri4(m): 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2020
mmars:

As a state but
make person no get sense at all dey always tire me bro borrow sense from your leader cwonu and find another market for your smuggled goods

What do u mean by Lagos is Africa's largest economy "as a state"?

Please explain more... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by SirBunky85(m): 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
PaChukwudi44:

You yorubas are just too funny.Buhari will dump Tinubu and nothing will happen.The worst thing that will happen is that EFCC will come after Tinubu and send him to jail
same efcc dat did everything during gej yet they couldn't nail tinubu and he was discharged and acquitted of all the allegations.U funny

1 Like

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by blakkydikky(m): 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2020
ccffwx:
Tinubu is being played like a kid in politics. As usual, the cowardly Afonjas on NL want to use IPOB to cover up. Better think of how you can safe your drowning oga.
....It's ridiculous the osus calling Yoruba's "cowardly" when it's only their heros "Ojukwu" that ran away from war and left these animals to die like chicken and that slowpoke,Nnamdi Kanu that ran away and couldnt come and buried his parents.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by livinbygrace: 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kemistri4:

Lagos the third-largest economy in Africa?

U must be high on some cheap stuff...

So too don’t know before ?Its certain you are one of these Indomie generation kids,still doin Mummy Thank you and no sane person should continue arguing with you .Go learn kid
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kemistri4:

What do u mean by Lagos is Africa's largest economy "as a state"?

Please explain more... cheesy
Go and confuse your father at home the fact Nigeria depends on Lagos for her huge economy still stands

2 Likes

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2020
helinues:
grin

Grandpa still behaving like a toddler.

One of the respected hero of the Ipodians

U can't exist, thrive n survive without the igbos

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by tipscogreen: 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
fergie006:

https://www.facebook.com/62188827209/posts/10158588900587210/

It now I understand the slogan "Edo is not Lagos"
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Jonathan39: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
Are you foolish or something? Who knows tinubu in South East? That his brown teeth influence starts and end in South west
Afospecialk:

Mumu

Do you realize that Tinubu is father to Jonathan even as just mere state governor he is more powerful than all the politicians from SS/SE altogether

He is the nightmare for SS/SE bcs he has singlehandedly sent thousands of PDP members to oblivion and he still remain relevant till infinity

You see how Obaseki that PDP are celebrsting today as their hero ran to Tinubu as his father ?

Na Tinubu retire FFK and Reno Omokri so I understand why they keep crying everyday

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by florixi: 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Mazi FFK don talk, all ipob must obey

Lols....their small gods .... mumu people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by DModeCntStopMe: 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2020
BlackfireX:
Tinubu will move the senate to impeach and removed buhari from the presidency..

And osinbanjo will take over... A win win for the SW

grin

Best Dreamer of Our Time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Kemistri4(m): 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
mmars:

Go and confuse your father at home the fact Nigeria depends on Lagos for her huge economy still stands

Is Lagos Africa's largest economy
Yes or No?

Stop beating round the bush...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by FlordFlorez(m): 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gabkosh:
E pain am
well well.
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by DModeCntStopMe: 10:23pm On Jun 24, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
[s]Tinubu is coming out from the storm. I knew that from the onset that Edo state is not their problem but the influence that Ashiwaju wields. We are solidly standing by our own till the end. We are not like those that ran to cameroon or to israel forgetting their precious dog at the detriment of innocent lives. Jagaban will definately come out stronger. What i love about this man is that he won't say a single word, rather he makes strategic moves.[/s]

grin

Lamentations 1 vs 1- the end

1 Like

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Nchenches: 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Mazi FFK don talk, all ipob must obey

as if you knew that IPOB holds a large population of far-sighted and literate persons.
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Yebosola(m): 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
Kuginzi:

Cluelessness!! I wish u quick recovery from the 2015 election trauma.

They can never recover, they must till 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Kemistri4(m): 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
livinbygrace:

So too don’t know before ?Its certain you are one of these Indomie generation kids,still doin Mummy Thank you and no sane person should continue arguing with you .Go learn kid

Are u sure Lagos is Africa's 3rd largest economy?

U can retract now before I disgrace u publicly for spreading #FakeNews

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by strafist911: 10:24pm On Jun 24, 2020
Thelimitbreaker:
Tinubu is coming out from the storm. I knew that from the onset that Edo state is not their problem but the influence that Ashiwaju wields. We are solidly standing by our own till the end. We are not like those that ran to cameroon or to israel forgetting their precious dog at the detriment of innocent lives. Jagaban will definately come out stronger. What i love about this man is that he won't say a single word, rather he makes strategic moves.

Oga your tinubu your demigod is out of moves. Over Calcu. no good oh! Tinubu made a very wrong calculation in 2015. Asked his people to support a lifeless Fulani jihadist so that he can control the lifeless president and takeover from him later.
THAT WAS A DUMB MOVE. THE FULANIS ARE MASTER STRATEGISTS IN THE GAME OF POWER.
If Tinubu does anyhow, EFCC awaits him.Remember, they have his corrupt files. Probing Obasa is same as probing Tinubu.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by livinbygrace: 10:25pm On Jun 24, 2020
Amotekun777:

You're MAD! Who are the 'We', abeg? You're on your own. Someone is busy enslaving his fellow kinsmen, looting the region's resources dry, busy using thugs and riff-raff to cause chaos and here you are pledging loyalty to him. angry

Once again, you're absolutely MAD! angry

Btw... I'm Yoruba to the core! angry

You are the one that’s Mad and if truly you are a Yoruba man,as you claimed you are bastard.Omo Ale Jatijati.
You hardly see people from other side speaking Ill of their elders or tribesmen but you see this useless Never do well bastard who claim to be Yoruba are always at the forefront insulting your elders all to get likes on Nairaland.
Once again you are bastard.Oloshi

2 Likes

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Gandollaar(f): 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
mmars:

Ólókókékéré
Olobo POS grin

1 Like

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Jonathan39: 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2020
How many of the people you mentioned are Fulani? Is it better you start thinking with your brain?
Thelimitbreaker:
Right from his battle with OBJ, he has been like that.... He doesn't talk much... When Saraki was saying nonsense, Jagaban didn't say a single word and yet he was dealt with beyond measure... Countless of them but there is no time to mention them cause there's nothing i will say that will pacify your hatred towards him.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Gandollaar(f): 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gabkosh:
Tar, you fear the man jor. Despite say me no like an, but I can sense his fear in you.

The truth is you fear the man pass your creator. Talk true. No one will beat you hear.
If it gives you a hard on, it's ok by me cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
Gandollaar:
Olobo POS grin
Onishina oko ashawo
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by Dansuqi: 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
fairfora:
FFK just spoke my mind. He should just retire and rest if he doesn't want to be ridiculed further

Am disappointed
Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by amaridigital(m): 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:

Bros no be mouth o! Tinubu has been given a pin fall, the only option left for him is to do what he is known for, return to regional politics.

Not that easy man. Tinubu's political ambition is his greatest problem. His silence in the past few weeks may be his greatest miscalculation ever. I was expecting him to call a meeting of the APC founding fathers together and proffer a lasting solution but he thought it would be business as usual. Intelligent observers knew the moment Oshiomole was suspended, Buhari has changed the game. This same Buhari has always been in support of holding a NEC meeting before the demise of ABBA Kyari.
The greatest victim of this fiasco will be Buhari himself. His government will be doomed very soon. Tinubu has come a long way and he has many of the pro democracy activists of the 90's in and out of government who will be sympathetic to his course. If Buhari devide APC, I'm still yet to see the benefits to this government. This game is too early. The anti Tinubu group should have waited till 2022 before letting the cat out of the bag. This will definitely end up to be Yam Pepper Scatter scatter. Shame!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics by PointB: 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2020
OAM4J:

Oh ye my friend, Point the son of B

Times and seasons hath past, yet have I not heard from thy parables.

My heart is glad to read of your parables one again, Point the son of B.

Conclude not yet on Tifni, son of Nubu

For a day they said is too long in the land of politics.

Tomorow is pregnant, and only the most high knows what the birth shall be of.

I great you warmly my friend, Point the son of B.

Great Oam son of Forj
May you live long and suck the milk of the land
The scribe only but retreated to fill his ink
And empty its content upon a big scroll
Testament of his journey about the globe
You shall find it, if thou but seek.

Let it be made known to thou this day
The scribe has not written the end the great Tifni son of Nubu
The scribe sees the scribe writes; but the end is not written yet.
For the scribe knows not how it shall end
Lo, examine the scrolls and see for thyself.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's 'I LOVE BIAFRA' Wristband As He Appears In Court Today / Lawan Leads Senators To Orji Kalu’s Residence (Photos) / President Buhari Using HTC Phone. Nigerians React To Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.