Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) (40385 Views)

626 New COVID-19 Cases, 649 Discharged And 13 Deaths On July 2 - (3308 Tested) / 663 New COVID-19 Cases, 166 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 9 - (2987 Tested) / 288 New COVID-19 Cases, 1240 Tested, 140 Discharged And 3 Deaths On May 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Bliss955(m): 5:48am On Jun 25, 2020
my Question is who ar dose going 4 the testing for them to com up wit such figures?
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by mentain(m): 6:03am On Jun 25, 2020
kozmokaz:

I think some of us need to be added to the number of recovered cases !!!

Honestly over 2million Nigerians have recovered so far from this virus without even knowing !!!

I am one of them!

Am also one of the recovered without stepping to treatment center

2 Likes

Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Atittude: 6:06am On Jun 25, 2020
Is like Corona heard of the lockdown threat by Wike and people's reaction, that is why for two days now there has not been any case in Rivers hahahaha
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by jrobbins: 6:12am On Jun 25, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
It is finished. I am sure all those bashing me will now realise why i have been calling for Total lockdown for two months.

Now our eyes are open and we can now see that we are in trouble.

I call on all Nigerians to embark on a total stay at home for two months. Let us stock our homes fully and remain indoors. Govt should shutdown the economy for two months.

It is with this measures that we will defeat this deadly virus

I call on all Nigerians to rise up to their voices and pressure the govt to lockdown all states for two months.

A trial will convince us.

Quit being a dunce

1 Like

Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by ospido: 6:20am On Jun 25, 2020
What is happening in Delta state?
Someone should explain? Upon all the lockdown the government of the state imposed on the state and yet we're having these kind of figures?
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by dennisworld1(m): 6:35am On Jun 25, 2020
Delta seems to have high cases of malaria and typhoid fever..., grin
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by samwise180(m): 6:38am On Jun 25, 2020
Azano:
Arrived as usual, una problem. Honestly I see Real Madrid winning this year Spanish leauge.
In your dream
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by WibusJaga: 6:40am On Jun 25, 2020
275 discharged!
Why don't they tell us the treatment given to those discharged

Or maybe they didn't have Covid-19 in the first place; but only malaria or typhoid or common cold & cough

Nigerians are becoming less & less afraid of this Corona.
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Purplebubble: 6:45am On Jun 25, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
It is finished. I am sure all those bashing me will now realise why i have been calling for Total lockdown for two months.

I call on all Nigerians to embark on a total stay at home for two months. Let us stock our homes fully and remain indoors. Govt should shutdown the economy for two months.

I call on all Nigerians to rise up to their voices and pressure the govt to lockdown all states for two months.

lazy ass, get up and hustle. People are thinking of ways to hustle and make money, they are tired of the lockdown You are here glamouring total 2months Lock down. Stock your home and lock your family. Lazy confirmed zombie

2 Likes

Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by onyxo76(m): 6:47am On Jun 25, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

shut down econony for 2 months? your trial will not only convince us, but will also kill us...we missed you yesterday seems you went to stock up food for your personal 2 month lockdown.

2 Likes

Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Thetalker: 6:52am On Jun 25, 2020
22020... e don enter the main 20:20 �.. stay safe everyone
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Angelfrost(m): 6:53am On Jun 25, 2020
Pierced:
I feel the whole world is going to move on and leave Lagos behind.

cry cry cry

The whole world hasn't left this nation behind decades ago??!

When last did most parts of the world talk about Polio??!

1 Like

Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Angelfrost(m): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Guy, enjoy your idleness alone... Don't drag serious and hard-working people down to your level.

See what an able-bodied young person is posting in the middle of a year... What a shame!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by tutudesz: 6:56am On Jun 25, 2020
PoliteActivist:

This ncdc stuff is TOTALLY USELESS. North is reducing simply because they are not doing tests - same reason CR has zero. Reverse with Lagos - they do much more tests
Totally agree with you, Testing in all northern state has dropped, since federal government refuse to release funds.
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 25, 2020
References:

https://twitter.com/NCDCgov/status/1275917478883995653?s=19

. A case came back positive at FMC jalingo yesterday. Why is Taraba not in the news...for 3 consecutive weeks now NCDC marginalized Taraba
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by somtoto(m): 6:59am On Jun 25, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

they should shut the economy for two months,like seriously?have you ever wonder what the outcome will be.
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Angelfrost(m): 7:06am On Jun 25, 2020
hardbody:

Honestly when I took time today to look at passengers inside buses I just told myself that there could only be one version of truth...there is either no covid, or the one in Nigeria is different or Nigerians will still die in their numbers later. Buses were carrying full loads of passengers with very few people wearing face masks...

Makes me wonder , do we have a different form of covid-19 in Nigeria as different from the ones in Italy, Brazil and US?

I'm quite tired of saying this same obvious fact, but I will reiterate...
There is no such thing as a weaker strain of Covid in Nigeria or Africa... We aren't devastated by the disease, not because of the efforts of the useless NCDC, rather pure grace or luck or Providence (take your pick)!

If our overall susceptibility to this disease was anything like those of foreign nations, WHO would have declared a global and humanitarian crisis here... Honestly, the mortality and deaths would have made America look like child's play.

Those still waiting for that "calamity" should keep hiding and waiting. I told them off since March. They will have sense Las Las.

Finally, ignore the results up there... Infected people across the nation, including Cross River, can't be less than 2 million as at today.

1 Like

Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Saintinoo(m): 7:06am On Jun 25, 2020
cjudy:

Where did you see 500 death today?
Help me ask am o, that is how they will use panic and kill people.

The pakistan passanger plane that killed 97 people was as a result of pani from the pilot about coronavirus.
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Purplebubble: 7:08am On Jun 25, 2020
seproperties:
. Are people like you and including you not fed-up and tired of always Doubting NCDC . Ignorance verywhere
Do you follow up on the new cases of covid19 with ncdc daily and that of other countries with Keen interest? If you do you will understand why people don't take them seriously anymore. The truth is covid 19 in Nigeria is not as deadly as we think. Its like malaria, same sypmtoms and Nigerians are used to malaria. Many people have gotten covid 19 thinking it was malaria without knowing and have treated it. So that's why people now joke about it
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Saintinoo(m): 7:09am On Jun 25, 2020
seproperties:
. Are people like you and including you not fed-up and tired of always Doubting NCDC . Ignorance verywhere
Do you know what ignorance mean?

1 Like

Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Angelfrost(m): 7:16am On Jun 25, 2020
ospido:
What is happening in Delta state?
Someone should explain? Upon all the lockdown the government of the state imposed on the state and yet we're having these kind of figures?

Increased testing, increased results... Low or no testing, low or no results!!!

The virus is all over the nation, in every single state!!!...

At this point, nothing should alarm you or any intelligent Nigerian anymore!!! We are already living with it, same as most foreign nations.
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Angelfrost(m): 7:19am On Jun 25, 2020
somtoto:
they should shut the economy for two months,like seriously?have you ever wonder what the outcome will be.

How can he, when he has never worked or earned a legit income in his life??!

He is a spoon-fed child!!! There are so many of them on this forum... They are so easy to spot!!!
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Smartodeology(m): 7:27am On Jun 25, 2020
Azano:
Arrived as usual, una problem. Honestly I see Real Madrid winning this year Spanish leauge.
. I support u oooooo. Hala madrid
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by sheyitokz(m): 7:46am On Jun 25, 2020
oloriburuku ni gbogbo yin una dey deceive una self with una daily livescores
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by topazCaro: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

When u were on locked down figures of covid new cases raised . Just because u have money to stock food stuffs for two months what of an average Nigerian not to talk of the poor masses who feed on their daily sweat. if govt like let them increase the figure to billion cases. GOD DEY. There might be
someone suffering at your side because of hunger u have not even assisted the person. people do not care anymore let them loot we care not of the virus infested new cases anymore.
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by PhilipReigns(m): 7:58am On Jun 25, 2020
A 2004 sienna LE for sale.
Colour---Blue
- A clean Fabric interior, 8 seaters
-Factory fitted A/c
-A 6 Loader Cd Player/FM
-Srs Airbag
-Allow wheels/Extra spare tyre
-A Powerful V6 engine Full option,
-Automatic Transmission. Etc

Price: 1.3m
Slightly negotiable.
Call: 08100254826/08030695022 for inspection.

Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Ayobami7(m): 8:08am On Jun 25, 2020
na wa ooo
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Investnow2017: 8:10am On Jun 25, 2020
TMKsouth:

Remember SA has the largest HIV infection rate in the world, so comparing it to Ghana is not advisable. You should also consider that SA has a far superior healthcare system than most countries on the continent so the theory about a compromised immune system amongst the population is the most plausible reason for the high death rate.
I see. Your points come out more clearly now. Line of thoughts quite appreciated. Thanks

1 Like

Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 25, 2020
I'm waiting for the day that the case will exceed Nigeria population..
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 25, 2020
Azano:
Lol those cases has turn to child play..
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by mariatt(f): 8:25am On Jun 25, 2020
All these figures
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by smartsolve00: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2020
CORONA VIRUS OR COROLLA SPOT
I do call it corolla spot because it is a pandemic that make communal be in a spot and not to move to anywhere. That's by the way.
One of the easiest ways I think people due to ignoramus act will be contacting this diseases is through FOOD INTAKE. I was at somewhere on Tuesday and I need to take water, initially, since the inception of this diseases saga, i don't take water or food anyhow in public. In fact, I do take my water with me to every place I go,let alone food. On this day, I had to take water because my reserved water has finished, so I went out to get a sachet of water, as I returned back into the class, I applied sanitizer to its body and wash it, as students saw me washing its body, students were like is this man is crazy or something? But think about this, the virus spread through droplets from a former host to new host. Droplets are fluid (water and gases) getting out of host body. So, if the host sweat and sell fried fish for someone and during the sale, the sweat drip or spray into the fish unknowingly, Any one that consume the food is susceptible to the disease.
If the host gives items like money or non edible goods to buyers, and its body fluid was passed with whatever he/she give customers. Customers that received the good is vulnerable of contacting the disease.
Facemasks wearing by users has gone wrong, most users don't know how and where to wear facemask, I was with a friend last week in its house and you won't believe that the person still wear mask in the house. Now if virus communicability has gone to the extent of wearing mask inside one abode, that means everyone in the world will be vulnerable to it. Because why will one put on mask inside the house when one is not a masquerade neither Halloween model.
Facemask according to W.H.O should be on and cover (nose and mouth) those two openings is very important whenever one is in crowded places. In Engineering, there's something will call codes of conduct for every job done, till the extent of the particular type of hammer to use for a particular job. I know it would have been in medical code of conduct on wearing facemask and on preventing the virus. The following is how to wear facemask and prevent the virus
1)In crowded places
2)if one is about less than a meter to another person(that's why they recommended distancing)
The reason for all these vital rules is so that droplets will not be sprayed on another persons' body
3)Facemask should not be worn when you are in your personal house unless you are suspecting your neighbour of the virus.
4)Also, facemask should be wash on daily basis and ironed because said the virus die at high temperature. If one wear a facemask over and over without washing and ironing, it's the same as not wearing it.
5)If virus droplets was on metals,clothing, wooden surfaces, it dies within few minutes, that's why we were advised to be careful on how we touch surfaces
6)If one sneezes, coughs,spits, on one's body the recipient should go and wash its body and sanitizes immediately if such person is suspecting where sneeze came.
7)Facemasks, should not be tested before purchase, it's not much so it's something that price can be overlooked and if one really want to,to know the accuracy of what to purchase in measurement, just measure your ear to ear distance.
coolDo you know that the beneath of footwear can also harbour the virus? no wonder medical practitioners spray the beneath of footwear before entry, you can do so if you want to visit suspected places
9)Don't just buy edible goods without much consideration, you don't know where it comes from but you will be responsible for your personal health.
10)Eat much fruits as fruit boosts immune systems,so it should be consumed more. One can sanitize fruit with salt(high concentration), or hot water( 100°c or above)
11)Be careful on how one eat exposed food items that cannot be washed or boiled or salted, like maize,snacks,
12) Get the best sanitizer which is BLOOD OF JESUS

ADELEKE Oluwatosin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up / COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive / 5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.