Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) (40386 Views)

626 New COVID-19 Cases, 649 Discharged And 13 Deaths On July 2 - (3308 Tested) / 663 New COVID-19 Cases, 166 Discharged And 4 Deaths On June 9 - (2987 Tested) / 288 New COVID-19 Cases, 1240 Tested, 140 Discharged And 3 Deaths On May 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by smartsolve00: 8:44am On Jun 25, 2020
CORONA VIRUS OR COROLLA SPOT
I do call it corolla spot because it is a pandemic that make communal be in a spot and not to move to anywhere. That's by the way.
One of the easiest ways I think people due to ignoramus act will be contacting this diseases is through FOOD INTAKE. I was at somewhere on Tuesday and I need to take water, initially, since the inception of this diseases saga, i don't take water or food anyhow in public. In fact, I do take my water with me to every place I go,let alone food. On this day, I had to take water because my reserved water has finished, so I went out to get a sachet of water, as I returned back into the class, I applied sanitizer to its body and wash it, as students saw me washing its body, students were like is this man is crazy or something? But think about this, the virus spread through droplets from a former host to new host. Droplets are fluid (water and gases) getting out of host body. So, if the host sweat and sell fried fish for someone and during the sale, the sweat drip or spray into the fish unknowingly, Any one that consume the food is susceptible to the disease.
If the host gives items like money or non edible goods to buyers, and its body fluid was passed with whatever he/she give customers. Customers that received the good is vulnerable of contacting the disease.
Facemasks wearing by users has gone wrong, most users don't know how and where to wear facemask, I was with a friend last week in its house and you won't believe that the person still wear mask in the house. Now if virus communicability has gone to the extent of wearing mask inside one abode, that means everyone in the world will be vulnerable to it. Because why will one put on mask inside the house when one is not a masquerade neither Halloween model.
Facemask according to W.H.O should be on and cover (nose and mouth) those two openings is very important whenever one is in crowded places. In Engineering, there's something will call codes of conduct for every job done, till the extent of the particular type of hammer to use for a particular job. I know it would have been in medical code of conduct on wearing facemask and on preventing the virus. The following is how to wear facemask and prevent the virus
1) In crowded places
2) if one is about less than a meter to another person(that's why they recommended distancing)
The reason for all these vital rules is so that droplets will not be sprayed on another persons' body
3) Facemask should not be worn when you are in your personal house unless you are suspecting your neighbour of the virus.
4) Also, facemask should be wash on daily basis and ironed because said the virus die at high temperature. If one wear a facemask over and over without washing and ironing, it's the same as not wearing it.
5) If virus droplets was on metals,clothing, wooden surfaces, it dies within few minutes, that's why we were advised to be careful on how we touch surfaces
6) If one sneezes, coughs,spits, on one's body the recipient should go and wash its body and sanitizes immediately if such person is suspecting where sneeze came.
7) Facemasks, should not be tested before purchase, it's not much so it's something that price can be overlooked and if one really want to,to know the accuracy of what to purchase in measurement, just measure your ear to ear distance.
cool Do you know that the beneath of footwear can also harbour the virus? no wonder medical practitioners spray the beneath of footwear before entry, you can do so if you want to visit suspected places
9) Don't just buy edible goods without much consideration, you don't know where it comes from but you will be responsible for your personal health.
10) Eat much fruits as fruit boosts immune systems,so it should be consumed more. One can sanitize fruit with salt(high concentration), or hot water( 100°c or above)
11) Be careful on how one eat exposed food items that cannot be washed or boiled or salted, like maize,snacks,
12) Get the best sanitizer which is BLOOD OF JESUS

ADELEKE Oluwatosin
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by smartsolve00: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2020
CORONA VIRUS OR COROLLA SPOT
I do call it corolla spot because it is a pandemic that make communal be in a spot and not to move to anywhere. That's by the way.
One of the easiest ways I think people due to ignoramus act will be contacting this diseases is through FOOD INTAKE. I was at somewhere on Tuesday and I need to take water, initially, since the inception of this diseases saga, i don't take water or food anyhow in public. In fact, I do take my water with me to every place I go,let alone food. On this day, I had to take water because my reserved water has finished, so I went out to get a sachet of water, as I returned back into the class, I applied sanitizer to its body and wash it, as students saw me washing its body, students were like is this man is crazy or something? But think about this, the virus spread through droplets from a former host to new host. Droplets are fluid (water and gases) getting out of host body. So, if the host sweat and sell fried fish for someone and during the sale, the sweat drip or spray into the fish unknowingly, Any one that consume the food is susceptible to the disease.
If the host gives items like money or non edible goods to buyers, and its body fluid was passed with whatever he/she give customers. Customers that received the good is vulnerable of contacting the disease.
Facemasks wearing by users has gone wrong, most users don't know how and where to wear facemask, I was with a friend last week in its house and you won't believe that the person still wear mask in the house. Now if virus communicability has gone to the extent of wearing mask inside one abode, that means everyone in the world will be vulnerable to it. Because why will one put on mask inside the house when one is not a masquerade neither Halloween model.
Facemask according to W.H.O should be on and cover (nose and mouth) those two openings is very important whenever one is in crowded places. In Engineering, there's something will call codes of conduct for every job done, till the extent of the particular type of hammer to use for a particular job. I know it would have been in medical code of conduct on wearing facemask and on preventing the virus. The following is how to wear facemask and prevent the virus
1) In crowded places
2) if one is about less than a meter to another person(that's why they recommended distancing)
The reason for all these vital rules is so that droplets will not be sprayed on another persons' body
3) Facemask should not be worn when you are in your personal house unless you are suspecting your neighbour of the virus.
4) Also, facemask should be wash on daily basis and ironed because said the virus die at high temperature. If one wear a facemask over and over without washing and ironing, it's the same as not wearing it.
5) If virus droplets was on metals,clothing, wooden surfaces, it dies within few minutes, that's why we were advised to be careful on how we touch surfaces
6) If one sneezes, coughs,spits, on one's body the recipient should go and wash its body and sanitizes immediately if such person is suspecting where sneeze came.
7) Facemasks, should not be tested before purchase, it's not much so it's something that price can be overlooked and if one really want to,to know the accuracy of what to purchase in measurement, just measure your ear to ear distance.
8 ) Do you know that the beneath of footwear can also harbour the virus? no wonder medical practitioners spray the beneath of footwear before entry, you can do so if you want to visit suspected places
9) Don't just buy edible goods without much consideration, you don't know where it comes from but you will be responsible for your personal health.
10) Eat much fruits as fruit boosts immune systems,so it should be consumed more. One can sanitize fruit with salt(high concentration), or hot water( 100°c or above)
11) Be careful on how one eat exposed food items that cannot be washed or boiled or salted, like maize,snacks,
12) Get the best sanitizer which is BLOOD OF JESUS

ADELEKE Oluwatosin
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Mowsid(m): 8:49am On Jun 25, 2020
bigdammyj:
Nothing New
Nothing's new las las bro
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by mignone(f): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2020
abobote:
Corona is not going anytime soon, open the borders and the economy fully. Thank God I managed sneaked into Ghana today successfully, even though, I paid triple the normal transport. Man shall not live by bread alone
Confirmed! I told my folks o dt ppl are going to&fro Ghana. Weldone jare; won't ppl live their lives anymore cos sm have decided to be selfish&irresponsible.
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by mignone(f): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2020
foleskay:
Oyo is now recording over 100 cases and d governor and citizens of oyo look unperturbed. If you see d kind crowd in gate iwo rd today, you would even think corona isnt in Nigeria. People no send atal, no protection and social distancing is zerooo. Makinde is like that bolsonaro, Brazil president, they both have d same mindset on covid, less concerned. 100 cases and people in ibadan and ogbomoso are still roaming about without giving a damn fvvk. undecided
See, our leaders know the truth. Go find out, they're organising parties among themselves bt only asking to common man to keep distance to cover up.
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 25, 2020
tutudesz:
The infection rate up North is reducing day by day, while that of southern Nigeria is increasing. Meanwhile most Banks are no longer enforcing wearing of facemask before entering undecided

And you are chopping roasted corn laidis

1 Share

Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by BreconHills(m): 9:39am On Jun 25, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
It is finished. I am sure all those bashing me will now realise why i have been calling for Total lockdown for two months.

Now our eyes are open and we can now see that we are in trouble.

I call on all Nigerians to embark on a total stay at home for two months. Let us stock our homes fully and remain indoors. Govt should shutdown the economy for two months.

It is with this measures that we will defeat this deadly virus

I call on all Nigerians to rise up to their voices and pressure the govt to lockdown all states for two months.

A trial will convince us.

I agree with you. The problem is that many people can't stock up because they don't have thd money. However if the Government took out just $1m from the Sovereign Wealth Fund or the Reserves. This will produce N460m. Using a simple algorithm, the CBN can make payments to those who have low historical month end balances. This will keep the artisian and unemployed at home for 3 months.

Its simple, its targeted and it will work.
But we don't like systems we like patronage.
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by seunlayi(m): 10:49am On Jun 25, 2020
cucumbae:
NCDC is a dubious agency.If a state is preparing to lift lockdown they will start adding numbers of coronavirus cases in that state so that the lockdown will be impose again.
you are getting it wrong, the number is originating from the state level. Oyo state also have a breakdown of the local government area number of infected. ie Akinyele got 1 two days ago, etc
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by tutudesz: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2020
RonaldoVido:

And you are chopping roasted corn laidis

Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by onyxo76(m): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2020
BreconHills:

I agree with you. The problem is that many people can't stock up because they don't have thd money. However if the Government took out just $1m from the Sovereign Wealth Fund or the Reserves. This will produce N460m. Using a simple algorithm, the CBN can make payments to those who have low historical month end balances. This will keep the artisian and unemployed at home for 3 months.

Its simple, its targeted and it will work.
But we don't like systems we like patronage.
and you think FG is really interested in giving out this money to anyone? health workers went on strike before their allowances could be paid despite being on the frontline of this pandemic...do you really think they care about some artisans or unemployed folks? they don't!
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
It is finished. I am sure all those bashing me will now realise why i have been calling for Total lockdown for two months.

I call on all Nigerians to embark on a total stay at home for two months. Let us stock our homes fully and remain indoors. Govt should shutdown the economy for two months.
Wanted to reply you but your moniker said I shouldn't bother grin

I call on all Nigerians to rise up to their voices and pressure the govt to lockdown all states for two months.

Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by BreconHills(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
onyxo76:
and you think FG is really interested in giving out this money to anyone? health workers went on strike before their allowances could be paid despite being on the frontline of this pandemic...do you really think they care about some artisans or unemployed folks? they don't!

No i don't they will.

If they had wanted to do this, they would have done it at 110 infections in March. But we cannot fail to think because they refuse to do the right thing. The other donors who gave close to N23bn are similarly culpable. But as citizens, we owe ourselves the intellectual integrity to keep thinking and keep proffering solutions.
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by onyxo76(m): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
BreconHills:

No i don't they will.

If they had wanted to do this, they would have done it at 110 infections in March. But we cannot fail to think because they refuse to do the right thing. The other donors who gave close to N23bn are similarly culpable. But as citizens, we owe ourselves the intellectual integrity to keep thinking and keep proffering solutions.
as of now where are all those donations? the best we can do is keep safe as much as we can but shutting down the economy and shutting ourselves up for 2 months like the other fellow suggested won't do us any good. even when the economy was fully open people struggle to make ends meet, not to mention now. i even had to lay off 2 of my workers this month just to keep my biz afloat and i still get applications from folks ready to work for 5k monthly as a cleaner its thst bad out there. yet some dude is talking about shutting down the economy for 2 months ...the crime rate will simply sky rocket.
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by enoch273: 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
The number are on the rise. shocked only God can save us.

Which is why I appreciate brands and, organisations who are intervening one way or the other, supporting both the government and communities in the fight against covid-19.

In partnership with 54gene, FCMB is also sponsoring the testing of 3,000 people in Ogun state to determine their COVID-19 status. This support is complementing the State’s effort to determine and mitigate the extent of the spread of the pandemic.

Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Emma1Oj(m): 2:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lagos Govy shld continue the business wit ncdc
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by DuduParaPara: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
Wow, may God help us all, we can but just manage this and its a duty for everyone. Many are out there that need help and FCMB have taken a forward step at this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Openbusiness: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
Confirmedzombie:

Stock with which money Oga send 20m to my akant na. I fit stay house 1 year for you sef grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by olajizz01(m): 3:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
kozmokaz:

I think some of us need to be added to the number of recovered cases !!!

Honestly over 2million Nigerians have recovered so far from this virus without even knowing !!!

I am one of them!
It would have been better had it been our govt know that.
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
Azano:
Arrived as usual, una problem. Honestly I see Real Madrid winning this year Spanish leauge.
You can say that again and again.
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by phemmyfour: 3:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
Oyo is racing to beat fct to the second spot
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by MKPhoenix: 3:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bukoyem7:
Ncdc just dey make me laugh sha.... Who else noticed this trend....

When a specified time is given by FG for lockdown measures or easing of lockdown measures e.g our usual two weeks, the first week daily live scores from ncdc would be moderate but when d second week is about ending and FG is thinking of lifting the lockdown or opening a part of the economy, ncdc will hike up the figures.... When a new number of weeks is added again the figures will normalize for a while, towards the end of the stipulated period they will hike the figures again, they are just controlling the federal government and cashing out.

Now who also noticed that ncdc don mean oyo, as oyo announced they want to open up schools , suddenly their cases now want to be competing with the League champions (lag), ncdc make Una fear God naaaa

when per testing cost around 50k ...why NCDC no go dey increase number anyhow.....Everyday na better pay day.....as f.G dey plan commot interstate Lockdown dem go fire up case very soon
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by mrkings84(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Who get the total medals table sef? Been long I see how each state stands. I know Lag na sure number one
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by BreconHills(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
onyxo76:
as of now where are all those donations? the best we can do is keep safe as much as we can but shutting down the economy and shutting ourselves up for 2 months like the other fellow suggested won't do us any good. even when the economy was fully open people struggle to make ends meet, not to mention now. i even had to lay off 2 of my workers this month just to keep my biz afloat and i still get applications from folks ready to work for 5k monthly as a cleaner its thst bad out there. yet some dude is talking about shutting down the economy for 2 months ...the crime rate will simply sky rocket.

I agree shutting down the economy will not work but even then outlook remains very poor because demand for most goods and service remains weak. The wealthy are turning to the stock market and synthetic assets to try to keep ip eith naira depreciation.

Poor one size fits all policies are making things worse. Take the MoE and Lagos state saying no school should begin third term online. My wife has a school 250 students strong in which we have made significant investments in an online platform We have teachers and non teachers staff to keep onside, rent to pay etc. Public school teachers are being paid from the taxes of people who now cannot work. Meanwhile the parents of these same children have all resumed work. The inability to see the impact of one decision across the entire game board is the huge weakness in every Nigerian government I have seen! We need to understand how to cut and dice policies
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by bluefilm: 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
I thank Baba God for making so many Africans in Africa to be NATURALLY insusceptible to the corona virus.

If not eh...

Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Risentouch(m): 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
simplistical:
demmmmnnnn nigure

isorite

covid be a real nigure for once grin

U don start ur own abi?
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Techm8: 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Anyone knows if FCM have fulfilled their 3000 covid testing promise to ogun State?
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Ishilove: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
abobote:
Corona is not going anytime soon, open the borders and the economy fully. Thank God I managed sneaked into Ghana today successfully, even though, I paid triple the normal transport. Man shall not live by bread alone
Oshey. Awon dispatch riders of Corona virus, freely distributing it all over West Africa.
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by paperboi147: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Corona You No Fit Near Kogi state Ooo
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by Lexicon123: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Even though I agree that Covid-19 is real and really exists in the communities, I keep wondering how these numbers are manufactured. Feedback from 2 I know who taking precautions in case their ailments are Covid-19 shows that it takes forever to get through to NCDC for perform tests and get results. How then are the numbers generated?
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by earnit2: 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
ye
Re: 649 New COVID-19 Cases, 275 Discharged And 9 Deaths On June 24 - (2047 Tested) by nijapoliticsand: 6:51am On Jun 26, 2020
This is really not the problem we have right now.

I read this article somewhere and it confirms South Africa started it`s Vaccinated trial.

They are really starting from Africa.

Two articles i read from this website that is really giving me concern about Africa and how they want to use the love of money to destroy its citizens.

[url][/url]https://shapads.com.ng/how-long-until-coronavirus-vaccine-south-african-begun-its-trials/

[url][/url]https://shapads.com.ng/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-nigerian/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Been Noticing Strange Marks On My Body Recently Anytime I Wake Up / COVID-19: Ezekiel Olapade And Obafunke Denloye Of UCH Test Positive / 5 Reasons You Should Sleep Unclad

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.