Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately (8151 Views)

The First 3 Words You See In This Picture Are Your Reality [PIC] / As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by gechy001(f): 6:59am On Jun 25, 2020
Have you heard of this saying that men look but women see? Believe it or not, a lady notices both the simple and intricate details in a guy.

You don’t need to have a charming face and a killer model figure. You also don’t need to be filthy rich, become a celebrity or transform into another person entirely to get her interested.

Here is the thing you may not know…

You simply have to create the opportunity with a positive first impression.

First impressions indeed matter because whatever she sees or observes may lead to assumptions of your kind of guy.

If you are waiting for an opportunity to talk to her and prove yourself, you probably might not get that chance, especially when your physical looks is nothing to talk about.

Have you ever wondered why the so-called bad guys (players), irrespective of their financial status, get a lot of first-time attention from the female folks?

If you can learn these things and work toward developing yourself, you will be on your way to getting lots of attention from the ladies. *wink*

Find out the first 3 things a lady notices in a guy immediately

I broke down this topic into three major categories namely:

Appearance
Personality
Mannerisms
APPEARANCE
From a distance, a lady immediately notices the superficial things in a guy- his appearance. These could determine whether they would want to allow a conversation, go forward with you or snub you.

Paying less attention to your body and looking unkempt is a NO as one could take you for a dirty person.

While there are differences in what ladies physically notice in guys from a distance or at close range, these are the common ones.

How well you groom yourself
If you pay less attention to yourself, trust me, we will notice. The body areas ladies tend to notice first are your hair, face, and skin, as well as nails.

Hair/Beards

Every guy has his own preference when it comes to haircut and beards.

While some guys take time to keep their hair in good condition and invest in good hair products, others neglect the importance of keeping theirs tidy and clean.

Whether you are cool with dreads, funky haircuts or bald head, it’s essential that you take proper care of your hair.

Are you rocking a beard (#beardgang)? It goes beyond just growing beards…

Guy tips:

Keeping beards and mustaches is not a must but if you crave to show machismo, then you have to groom them the right way.
Trim regularly and invest in quality beards products (oil, balm, softeners, etc.) to give it a shiny, soft and healthy look.
Take out excess hairs from certain areas of your body, e.g. nostrils, eyebrows, etc.
Nails and Hands

For health reasons, most ladies prefer guys with well-trimmed clean fingernails.

Pay attention to your hands as well, especially for those with dry and cracked skin. It is as a result of little or no natural oil (to make your hands soft and supple). So from time to time, apply moisturizer or hand lotion.

Teeth

As you get closer to her she is likely to notice other things such as your smile. While you may want to captivate her with a charming smile, it can be a BIG turnoff to notice food particles hanging between your teeth, stains on your teeth or teeth discoloration.

Guy tips:

Avoid foods/drinks that can discolor your teeth.
Remove food particles from your teeth/gum.
For a more serious dental condition/bad dentition, try and see a dentist.
Smell

Everyone values the free and fresh air God has given us and will avoid anything that pollutes it, that includes body and mouth odor. If you don’t want to send someone’s daughter to her early grave, then pay attention to your body. You can nail every other thing but bad breath and body odor is a major turn off for ladies.

Guy tip:

Bath and brush regularly, invest in some nice deodorants and perfumes.

PERSONALITY
Your personality is what makes you!

What makes a lady go gaga over you might push another away. Apart from your appearance, a lady will notice your personality. She wants to know whether or not she can get along with your kind of person.

Generally, ladies are attracted to guys who are confident, not arrogant and those with a good sense of humor.

MANNERISMS
Mannerisms basically have to do with your body language- The way you behave, the use of speech, or facial expressions.

Greeting
You could get her to talk to you with your greeting or ruin every chance you might have with her. As I mentioned earlier, first impressions matter.

Coming on too strong or aggressive could scare her off just as being rude could cause her to hurl insults at you.

Guy Tip:

Genuinely compliment her, offer a handshake, smile and make eye contact.

Continue reading here (source): https://gechysblog./2020/04/27/first-3-things-lady-notices-in-guy-immediately/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by Jumlek2411: 7:47am On Jun 25, 2020
Nice write up.

1 Like

Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by womenareapes: 8:34am On Jun 25, 2020
rubbish. Naija women only want money and nothing but money. undecided

all those jargons do not work in this country because of the way our foolish women have been brought up.

when you have reach some certain stage in life, you will realise that appearance, dressing and those so called rubbish you put up there doesn't really matter. what matter alot is how you improve your career.

only simps do all those jargons.

men should start having this mentality that no women are worth treasuring, there are all bunch of useless entitlement baboons. undecided

Apart from sex, what can a woman offer? this is the most fundamental question women can't answer.

41 Likes

Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by AAlozie(m): 8:40am On Jun 25, 2020
The way some people see getting a girl as some kind of trophy is beyond me. Guys, do things that make only you happy and you're comfortable with. Not because you want to get the attention of some dumb girl.

6 Likes

Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by KogiFocus(m): 9:03am On Jun 25, 2020
You forget to add money o grin
Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by seanwilliam(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2020
.. although looking clean and smelling nice is good..not for girls only, me particularly hate dirty looking guys.. all other points should be noted too..

But to fhuck a naija girls , forget the points above.. if you wanna know .., pm neigh 1k for ebook grin

2 Likes

Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by Kpokakpoka(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2020
Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by Gracespecial101(m): 9:51am On Jun 25, 2020
seanwilliam:
.. although looking clean and smelling nice is good..not for girls only, me particularly hate dirty looking guys.. all other points should be noted too..

But to fhuck a naija girls , forget the points above.. if you wanna know .., pm me grin
���
Baba for the Girls
Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by Raymeskey: 9:57am On Jun 25, 2020
OP you are referring to packaging right?

But the real thing ladies notice is money

After getting her attention with all these your clues and she later found out you are not loaded the way she expected she will loose interest in you.

Your packaged appearance have already won her expectation, its now left for you to meet up with her expectation.

However if you are rich they don't even care about all these your aforementioned, the worst of it is that even though you behave like an animal they will still run after you.

It is better to appear plain and real to any lady than to appeared fake because it will cost you to maintain the fake life. Appear real to her if she likes you fine and if she don't, move on and work on developing your mind and pocket.
I'm not saying guys should not take care of themselves just do what will please you, don't try to please a woman you can never satisfy them, they are not even satisfied with what God gave them then how can you as a human satisfies them.
Just do your do and leave the rest joor

5 Likes

Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by paulolee(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2020
no be lie...but generally money is involved... they have thier way of scanning guys based on appearance, what the guy is wearing and how good he looks and they would judge If he gat money or not....thats why broke and sharp fck boys de always use packaging they bang beautiful girls easily..

2 Likes

Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by Jasseyfrd(m): 10:10am On Jun 25, 2020
I said lies,. hmmm it's a lie....
Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by Kpokakpoka(m): 10:11am On Jun 25, 2020
Hehehe, Nice write-up OP...though iwd personally suggest men do the above listed things for the betterment of their own hygiene and self-esteem and not cause of a lady. It might shock you that after accomplishing the above listed, your desired lady wont even look at you... grin

Please follow the link in my bio to complete a brief online survey which aims to explore the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the mental health of Nigerians.
Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by Jayson504(m): 11:01am On Jun 25, 2020
Nice one, no doubt all you said is true. But you should also add money grin Girls don't like broke guys oh grin
Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by Bornfool(m): 11:01am On Jun 25, 2020
So Naija girls still care about all this thing na 100th century u still dey
Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by Bornfool(m): 11:03am On Jun 25, 2020
Raymeskey:
OP you are referring to packaging right?

But the real thing ladies notice is money

After getting her attention with all these your clues and she later found out you are not loaded the way she expected she will loose interest in you.

Your packaged appearance have already won her expectation, its now left for you to meet up with her expectation.

However if you are rich they don't even care about all these your aforementioned, the worst of it is that even though you behave like an animal they will still run after you.

It is better to appear plain and real to any lady than to appeared fake because it will cost you to maintain the fake life. Appear real to her if she likes you fine and if she don't, move on and work on developing your mind and pocket.
I'm not saying guys should not take care of themselves just do what will please you, don't try to please a woman you can never satisfy them, they are not even satisfied with what God gave them then how can you as a human satisfies them.
Just do your do and leave the rest joor

Bro I commot cap for u nice talk

2 Likes

Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by ferdvict2(m): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
All these for a lady that will still cheat?
Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by SideIncome(m): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
BIKO, the list is too long. but its good sha.. the koko is MAKE MONEY and the rest is HISTORY... if you really want to learn a correct market skill.. check my signature
Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by Emma1001: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
ferdvict2:
All these for a lady that will still cheat?

Bro. The fact is not all ladies cheat. I find it hard to believe that guys think that this statement is false. I don't blame anyone though because I have personally being in a relationship with a girl that cheated and I broke up instantly. Moved on to the next relationship and I carried that idea into that relationship.

It made it very difficult for me to trust the new girl and although she always made it clear to me that she won't cheat (and fr she never did!), I just didn't fully trust her because of that ideology that all girls cheat and guess what? It cost me that relationship.

TL;DR: Not all girls cheat. There are loyal and decent ones still in this Nigeria.

And abeg OP, na true o... money dey involved!
Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by icewinz(m): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
Eziokwu madam!

But what ladies are looking for in a guy are too many that i can boldly say they don't know what they are looking for!
Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by dumininu01(m): 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
Girl wey go like u go like you irrespective of how you look
Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by Imiete(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
You nor add money?
Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by traihit: 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
How do you accurately predict someone's personality when meeting them for the first time? I'm asking because personality type itself goes a long way in predicting the rest of the elements listed here.
Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by Salex007(m): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
I stopped reading it from second paragraph because money was not mention
Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by Raeheemwayne: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
Op, you're so on point.
Money comes after all the above listed observation. but some girls don't mind though; Anything goes.
Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by joviegghead: 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
Funny. Most of the guyz commenting believe money is what mostly attracts a girl. True! Not all girls tho

But the op was talking about a first-time meeting. What she notices. There's no way a girl can be absolutely sure a guy is financially buoyant at first sight.

The 3 Things listed by the op is enough to attract her and make her give you audience cuz she might think you have a lot. But if there's money, you get to get and keep the girl.

1 Like

Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by Emma1001: 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
joviegghead:
Funny. Most of the guyz commenting believe money is what mostly attracts a girl. True! Not all girls tho

But the op was talking about a first-time meeting. What she notices. There's no way a girl can be absolutely sure a guy is financially buoyant at first sight.

The 3 Things listed by the op is enough to attract her and make her give you audience cuz she might think you have a lot. But if there's money, you get to get and keep the girl.

True
Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by SweetiliciousD: 2:42am On Jun 26, 2020
You nailed it.
Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by Nobody: 3:20am On Jun 26, 2020
I pay attention to hand very well. I like guys with fine hands. Shows cleanliness . i also like the way he looks at me
Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by phemmyfour: 6:40am On Jun 26, 2020
Money
Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by InfernoNig: 7:30am On Jun 26, 2020
gechy001:

Appearance
Personality
Mannerisms

1. Money
2. Money
3. Money

1 Like

Re: First 3 Things A Lady Notices In A Guy Immediately by gechy001(f): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
[quote author=InfernoNig post=91082225][/quote]

LoL... At first glance money may not be the first thing she notices.
You can't judge a guy's pocket simply by appearance and looks na. Plenty guys dey package these days. You only have to get closer to determine the size of his pocket... But for some ladies, money is not the first thing they notice in a man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How can I come out of this mess?? (photo) / South African Lady In Love With Igbo Man - Desperate For Advice Please / I Want To Confess Before I Die In Silence. Viewer Discretion.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.