Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

As An Adult, What Is The Youngest Age You Have Ever Been In A Relationship With? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As An Adult, What Is The Youngest Age You Have Ever Been In A Relationship With? (874 Views)

What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With / "Nigerian Men Will Age You With Stress . Avoid Them Like Plagues" - Lady / "Nigerian Men Will Age You With Stress Avoid Them Like Plagues" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As An Adult, What Is The Youngest Age You Have Ever Been In A Relationship With? by XiaomiFanBoy: 7:01am On Jun 25, 2020
I came across a thread inquiring on whether a girl of 16 years is to young to be in a relationship with a man of 28. So I had the idea to create this interactive thread. As a ful grown consenting adult what is the age of the youngest person you have ever dated or slept with?

Please no one should judge anyone. In Germany the age of consent is 14/15 years. And in the North a girl seeing her menses is old enough to be married. So the thread is open for discussion.

Mine is 16 and I was 19 at that time

Cc Seun
Mynd44
Laslasticlala our ever amiable snake master. Please help take this thread to Front Page.
Re: As An Adult, What Is The Youngest Age You Have Ever Been In A Relationship With? by Kriss216: 7:06am On Jun 25, 2020
19 and she acts matured than all the evening newspapers I've been with. She made me understand that age has nothing to do with maturity.

2 Likes

Re: As An Adult, What Is The Youngest Age You Have Ever Been In A Relationship With? by XiaomiFanBoy: 7:12am On Jun 25, 2020
Kriss216:
19 and she acts matured than all the evening newspapers I've been with. She made me understand that age has nothing to do with maturity.

Very true most matured ones already have an expectation of what they want to see. Falling below that standard will lead to incessant quarrels. But a young consenting female will be more open to changes and potential flops.

1 Like

Re: As An Adult, What Is The Youngest Age You Have Ever Been In A Relationship With? by rawpadgin(m): 7:18am On Jun 25, 2020
19. Then I. Was well above 25 & that's over 10 years ago
Re: As An Adult, What Is The Youngest Age You Have Ever Been In A Relationship With? by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 25, 2020
Am here to read comments kiss kiss cheesy cheesy.
Re: As An Adult, What Is The Youngest Age You Have Ever Been In A Relationship With? by Ugaboy: 7:45am On Jun 25, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Am here to read comments kiss kiss cheesy cheesy.
5years. Always inlove with big big aunties
Re: As An Adult, What Is The Youngest Age You Have Ever Been In A Relationship With? by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 25, 2020
As how, what does it means
Ugaboy:
5years. Always inlove with big big aunties

1 Like

Re: As An Adult, What Is The Youngest Age You Have Ever Been In A Relationship With? by callmeRichie(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2020
Operation sit and watch tongue
Re: As An Adult, What Is The Youngest Age You Have Ever Been In A Relationship With? by MJBOLT: 8:16am On Jun 25, 2020
the youngest age would be 35,i dont date ladies below that.

Re: As An Adult, What Is The Youngest Age You Have Ever Been In A Relationship With? by Ifabernard(m): 8:18am On Jun 25, 2020
lemme sidon here mk i read comments.
Re: As An Adult, What Is The Youngest Age You Have Ever Been In A Relationship With? by Chenko001(m): 9:06am On Jun 25, 2020
MJBOLT:
the youngest age would be 35,i dont date ladies below that.

Sorry but you sound like Abraham
Re: As An Adult, What Is The Youngest Age You Have Ever Been In A Relationship With? by Mandela27: 9:26am On Jun 25, 2020
Lol i was 17 and the girl was 14,she was so sweeeeeeeet,i no go fit 4get Tonte.
Re: As An Adult, What Is The Youngest Age You Have Ever Been In A Relationship With? by NwaforIgbo: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2020
Mandela27:
Lol i was 17 and the girl was 14,she was so sweeeeeeeet,i no go fit 4get Tonte.

Na pikin things Una been dey do. Them say as an adult...
Re: As An Adult, What Is The Youngest Age You Have Ever Been In A Relationship With? by paulolee(m): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2020
mine was 16, dt was early last year, she told me she's 19 and i believed because she carried the kinda body of a girl in her early twenties, she have that thick body type , average front and sweet back and she gat hips and laps....her best friend letter told me she was 16 when i asked her, and i jus continue the parol and didnt bother asking her because what am seeing when looking at that bea isnt 16, most especially the nunu that am getting looks like she's 20+ to me whenever we go down...
Re: As An Adult, What Is The Youngest Age You Have Ever Been In A Relationship With? by Vickho6(m): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2020
Yeah, buh sometimes Age is just a number,, some young lad can even handle what the old ones couldn't in some circumstances....

Once she can behave and act like d mature one. It good

Yoruba adage do says,,, bi omode o ba de ibi eru,, eru Oni ba
Re: As An Adult, What Is The Youngest Age You Have Ever Been In A Relationship With? by Fidelismaria: 10:29am On Jun 25, 2020
cry

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken Man Rolls In The Mud After His Girlfriend Rejected His Marriage Prop / Genuine: Solve This Maths And Win Airtime. / How Do I Pm Someone On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.