Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With (4189 Views)

As An Adult, What Is The Youngest Age You Have Ever Been In A Relationship With? / Ladies, What Was Your "Coming-of-age" List Of Qualities In A Man? What Changed? / "Nigerian Men Will Age You With Stress . Avoid Them Like Plagues" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by Lance008(m): 8:50am On May 07, 2023
As for me I have never had sex with under 16-18 since like past 5years
I don't know how some people have sex with gals under 15
Have u disflower any underage girl or had sex with any how is the feelings because some of this gals never get bress finish mak dem don Dey Bleep
Question is for both sex
Some girls do have sex with underage teen boys

3 Likes

Re: What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by Hotwest: 8:52am On May 07, 2023
So na fuuuck dey ur mind this Sunday morning!

For me all d ladies in this life I have fuucked old pass me

11 Likes

Re: What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by Nobody: 8:53am On May 07, 2023
I wish this can make frontpage . How all these guys are saint and morally upright online is amazing but young girls keeps losing their virginity as early as you can ever imagine and I keep wondering if these girls are sleeping with evil spirits and not men.

6 Likes

Re: What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by garriAndsugar: 8:53am On May 07, 2023
Sex sex always on the mind of Nigerians

10 Likes

Re: What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by Ogiame: 9:01am On May 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
I wish this can make frontpage . How all these guys are saint and morally upright online is amazing but young girls keeps losing their virginity as early as you can ever imagine and I keep wondering if these girls are sleeping with evil spirits and not men.
You are always on every sex related thread....

I told you to get a good dick Rozz, it will help relax your nerves

7 Likes

Re: What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by RamseyKush: 9:03am On May 07, 2023
I don't do underage๐Ÿ˜
The least na 18 years and trust me, the sex was good...

1 Like

Re: What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by Nobody: 9:03am On May 07, 2023
undecided
Ogiame:

1 Like

Re: What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by Banbulu: 11:50am On May 07, 2023
The time of papa mama play, we're below 12 then undecided
Re: What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by LittleBigDick(m): 12:35pm On May 07, 2023
When I was 15, i made out with my landlord daughter who 14 then , the way she moaned ehh
Re: What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by Negroid001(m): 1:17pm On May 07, 2023
13. Same age with me that year. I've posted the gist before. My supposedly step mom's daughter.
In my adult years lowest I've gone is 19 and i was 24, corona era.
Re: What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by Negroid001(m): 1:19pm On May 07, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Because them dey find wetin no lost. Imagine a 15 year old girl wanting to date older men. They ignore their age mates except those that are extremely attractive or popular.
Ion pity them.

2 Likes

Re: What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by smalldivk111: 3:41pm On May 07, 2023
LittleBigDick:
When I was 15, i made out with my landlord daughter who 14 then , the way she moaned ehh

Did you enjoy it?
Re: What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by VinnyBaba: 3:43pm On May 07, 2023
Lol, this thread. ๐Ÿ™‚

Some Paedophiles will Mistakenly Reveal themselves o. shocked cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by pryme(m): 3:44pm On May 07, 2023
Re: What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by VinnyBaba: 3:46pm On May 07, 2023
Ogiame:

U want to Fcvk her? wink cheesy

She will use her Big Yanch and Strong Waist, to Damage your Preek. embarassed cry
Re: What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by Negroid001(m): 3:46pm On May 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Lol, this thread. ๐Ÿ™‚

You dey do like you no do mummy and daddy that year.
Re: What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by Nobody: 3:50pm On May 07, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Lol, this thread. ๐Ÿ™‚

grin There's medicine for them.

5 Likes

Re: What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by youngrhosy(m): 3:59pm On May 07, 2023
Sex/yansh matter everywhere sad : sad sad
Re: What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by Illegal1(m): 4:02pm On May 07, 2023
Omoh......jst as zonefree said"1 day,i will try dis sex every body is talking abt..

2 Likes

Re: What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by SMJay: 4:55pm On May 07, 2023
It has gotten to this level on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by Rexie96: 5:27pm On May 07, 2023
Re: What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by StonedSaint: 8:16pm On May 07, 2023
gentlemen who kiss and tell end up in d hottest part of hell... Be guided pls

1 Like

Re: What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by kelspinall(m): 9:52pm On May 07, 2023
Re: What The Youngest Of Age You Ever Had Sex With by IkeIgboNile(m): 1:15am On May 08, 2023
She was 10 and i was 7 but you won't hear saying how the sexual experience destroyed my life like some people do.

In my teen years, the youngest was 16 while i was 17 but as an adult the youngest was 19. I haven't gone lower than that.

(1) (Reply)

Netizens React To Viral Video Of Couple Making Love On Their Balcony In Kenya / Mixed Messages, Should I Hold On Or Let Go. / Fidel Castro Has Slept With 35,000 Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.