Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:49 PM

An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) (49120 Views)

Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) / Trump's Acquittal: Femi Fani-Kayode FFK Reacts / Meet Oluwaremilekun Nanadjoa Rachael Fani-Kayode. FFK's Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by majamajic(m): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2020
kehinde1588:
See who is taking...who is FFK he has never been sensible. If you give him your time is going to waste it.
Tinubu has right to be Nigerian President. If you think he will move to your party PDP you don't know him.
He has always identify with serious minded politicians. Since the powerful PDP leader like OBJ could not bring him down who will?
Tinubu is a good fighter, he is a problem solver and a leader who his people listen to which has brought unity in governance in the south west.
People like FFK are the hypothetical ones. They talk as if they knew better but are left in their own confused state along with the lovers of confusion.

Tinubu still has the majority by his side

Shut up !
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Yebosola(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2020
Skymason20:
will PDP accept oshomole and tinubu if dey are to decamp today...
he sure for PDP

100% they will admit them. Their quote will b they've seen light, politicians are friends, interest just differ at some point, it's we populace that give them chance to b playing us around. Check all the comments
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Gandollaar(f): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2020
Adaibeku:
Let him vomit all he swallowed in Lagos asap....am waiting

Cc gandollaar imhotep lzaa itooworwor minorityopinion
If Tinubu respects his old age, we the mumus in Lagos will look the other way. But if he thinks he can engineer his boys to insult the Sudanese, then we will wash our hands off him.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2020
The wicked party that killed businesses in Nigeria is dead.

The main supporters of the evil party are also running mad.

While the renowned chiefs of corruption who clothed themselves with the fake anti corruption mantra are having trillions of Nigerian naira in personal bank accounts of their brothers and relatives.

Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2020
FFK is behaving like a kid who just got his arithmetic correct and thinks he knows everything. He doesn't know there's algebra, calculus, equations, trig ahead.
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 25, 2020
SLAP44:
News reaching us now says that Oshiomole has decamped and returned to PDP.

PDP is not looking for gatemen or errand boys.

They will contact Oshiomho when they have an opening.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by majamajic(m): 9:22am On Jun 25, 2020
hollah123:
Igbos have been rejoicing n running around d place since,we know them to laugh in d morning n cry to bed at night.

on this case,let's see who laughs last cos by then I will come back to quote your moniker

Whichever condition u guys put Nigeria , we will still come out unscrewed ! We warned u guys during election !

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Btruth: 9:24am On Jun 25, 2020
kehinde1588:
See who is taking...who is FFK he has never been sensible. If you give him your time is going to waste it.
Tinubu has right to be Nigerian President. If you think he will move to your party PDP you don't know him.
He has always identify with serious minded politicians. Since the powerful PDP leader like OBJ could not bring him down who will?
Tinubu is a good fighter, he is a problem solver and a leader who his people listen to which has brought unity in governance in the south west.
People like FFK are the hypothetical ones. They talk as if they knew better but are left in their own confused state along with the lovers of confusion.

continue dreaming as you cannot see the hand writing on the wall.

Even Tinubu himself is trembling now wherever he is.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Babysheart(f): 9:27am On Jun 25, 2020
Rilwayne001:
FFK is a big, loquacious cretinous fool that can't seem to have the break in his mouth to keep shut.

A fool is always quick to make noise and react to situations without weighing too much options and spending enough time to reason before eventually making submission. Anything regarding his opponents, he's always eager to open his stupid mouth to talk and talk the nonsense he's known for.

A wise man pay attention, see things through and talk less.

I see many people attacking Tinubu aren't doing so other that the sole reason that he was part of the forces that dethroned the corrupt and clueless administration of Jonathan in 2015. 5 years on, many of them aren't going to move on.

Tinubu that you guys are masturbating on his matter and laughing and rejoicing on something that doesn't even directly concern him today, he is always going to find his way through. It is y'all that need to get a life.

This matter is a matter of who laugh last, not who laugh best. The race to 2023 is just getting started. Let no one masturbate now.

Kai... This thing pain you sha

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by blakkydikky(m): 9:29am On Jun 25, 2020
phelonrays:
Keep deceiving yourself...

Which of the majority is stronger than that of uncle Bubu...??

Tinubu and all of una are heading to oblivion, politically..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11800662_ababycrying_jpeg_jpeg6fec1a8eafd5a30ab7ddfb69e7163f86
...smiles.... Na wa ooo. So,Buhari is now "uncle"? He's no more a lifeless one. People with no direction.
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Chekwume16(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2020
Forget this your long epistle. If the north turns against tinubu then that is his end. Neither south south or south east or even middle belt will ever come to his rescue. All his strategy was built around the north and native south west.
Rilwayne001:
FFK is a big, loquacious cretinous fool that can't seem to have the break in his mouth to keep shut.

A fool is always quick to make noise and react to situations without weighing too much options and spending enough time to reason before eventually making submission. Anything regarding his opponents, he's always eager to open his stupid mouth to talk and talk the nonsense he's known for.

A wise man pay attention, see things through and talk less.

I see many people attacking Tinubu aren't doing so other that the sole reason that he was part of the forces that dethroned the corrupt and clueless administration of Jonathan in 2015. 5 years on, many of them aren't going to move on.

Tinubu that you guys are masturbating on his matter and laughing and rejoicing on something that doesn't even directly concern him today, he is always going to find his way through. It is y'all that need to get a life.

This matter is a matter of who laugh last, not who laugh best. The race to 2023 is just getting started. Let no one masturbate now.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by olax02(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2020

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by akingbatope: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2020
Darkharvest:
Chief Reactor has spoken.
true talk,tinubu devil sent
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by mukthar2000(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2020
Who is Fani, just ordinary fool mouth runner, pls my drummer hit more drum let me dance jareee.

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by blakkydikky(m): 9:34am On Jun 25, 2020
Jaspaman:
FFK fearless

Anyways what am about to offer is for only people who have nothing going for them. I will share you how you can make lots of money doing this. Check my signature and mail me if you're interested and i will share with you
Yes,oooo my brother. That is why I like the man. A yoruba man with a fearless Igbo's heart that made him f*cked your hero's wife.
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by manuelreports: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2020
kehinde1588:

Words of consolation by a drowning comrade
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by InvertedHammer: 9:36am On Jun 25, 2020
hollah123:
Igbos have been rejoicing n running around d place since,we know them to laugh in d morning n cry to bed at night.

on this case,let's see who laughs last cos by then I will come back to quote your moniker
/.
A yoruba man is dragging another yoruba man in the market square. Yet your problem is how the Igbo people feel. Why the inferiority complex?

I thought covid-19 and subsequent abandonment by your lords is enough to reset some of your brains. I guess it is difficult to teach new tricks to old monkeys. Keep wallowing in your misery.
/

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Adaibeku(f): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2020
Gandollaar:
If Tinubu respects his old age, we the mumus in Lagos will look the other way. But if he thinks he can engineer his boys to insult the Sudanese, then we will wash our hands off him.

.we Lagos and yoruba christians are watching shocked

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Femeto: 9:38am On Jun 25, 2020
FFK the loser always writing rubbish. Na your papa be errand boy. Tinubu is still powerful.
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by manuelreports: 9:40am On Jun 25, 2020
irepnaija4eva:
They fooled you, used you, dimped you and humiliated you and now they are going to expose you, rubbish you, malign you, break you, crucify you, investigate you and utterly crush you.

You dreamed of being Vice President in 2015 and you failed. You are dreaming of being President in 2023 and you will fail.

This is exactly what the South have been drumming into the ears of the yorubas..
But in their self filled ego.
They'll will never admit it..

Just like the cases of AFONJA, AWOLOWO, ABIOLA, now Tinubu.
History keep on repeating itself.

FACT ..
Even if your a Moslem, they the North will NEVER see you as their brother, you'll only be a means to an end and once they are done with you, they will simply kick you out.

THE ONLY REMEDY TO THIS IS A UNITED SOUTH.. IF ONLY ALL THE SOUTH CAN STICK TOGETHER..

BOTH IGBO AND YORUBAS, GOD SITED US IN THAT GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION FOR A REASON..
QUOTE ME ANYWHERE....
They will always tell you that Igbos does not know how to play politics because they always run to serve their slave master with the hope that the baton of Leadership will be handed over to them now look at how they are disgracing the so called sophisticated tribe.
This is just the beggbeging
The Northern cabals will rather chose Amaechi or Orji or hold back the power
I never imagined a Country ruled by selfish okporo eyes Jagaban. How many of his kinsmen have he empowered with his money, very greedy somebody
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 25, 2020
FFK is one of them. God please give us a technocrat like afdb president, NOI, Soludo, etc
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by phelonrays: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2020
blakkydikky:
...smiles.... Na wa ooo. So,Buhari is now "uncle"? He's no more a lifeless one. People with no direction.
brah I've never for once refer to uncle Bubu as 'lifeless' ; God forbid me doing that...

Brah.... The handwriting is bold, or haven't you read of uncle Bubu pitching his tent with Gaidom??

It's crystal clear, your self proclaimed 'jagaban' is going nowhere, he was used; and they've dump him... It's called politics, oblivion is certain for him and his goons,

#NoCap undecided

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 25, 2020
kehinde1588:

am not sure you read the open letter, u re only defending a Yoruba man.
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Enimoney3: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2020
Nice comments.. I will repost it..
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by inkristed(m): 9:55am On Jun 25, 2020
I agree with the most part of this write up. Tinubu played into the hands of those who will eventually turn against him and his plans.

However, I wonder FFK would claim it is God that chooses leaders. This theology is too strange for me to devour

So God chose president Buhari for Nigeria. That would be hilarious. God must be doing a very bad job with his choices

Most astounding is the fact that FFK still went ahead to criticise who he believes is god's choice. And much more accused Tinubu of helping Buhari win the election. If God truly chose Buhari, will it not be logical that Tinubu was helping God fulfill his plan.

What a strange theology!

It really takes an incredible level of ignorance to think like this
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Mejor79(m): 9:55am On Jun 25, 2020
The letter has so much to reflect on.
He made a great political error just for personal greed.
I wish him whatever he wished himself.
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Savagethe21st(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2020
How come ffk vilifies buhari and gets away with it. I thought buhari will witchhunt him as he does to his opponents.
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by rasque96(m): 9:59am On Jun 25, 2020
After this writeup wetin we again ooooooooo ? Just asking for a friend......
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by IMASTEX: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Just like Esau in the Holy book, Tinubu sold the South for a plate of "Amala and Ewedu" but instead of getting that delicacy, he is now getting some rotten Tuwó shinkafa and kunû filled with flies.
grin grin grin Even the blind could see that the Northerners can play with anything but power because that is the only thing covering & strengthening their inadequacies in the form of quota system and federal character. The next president is obviously coming from the North, whether the south likes it or not, at least not with the Buhari that I know in power.
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by blackboy(m): 10:02am On Jun 25, 2020
It is too early to conclude. So long as Jagaban get Lagos is no go shake. With Lagos in his pocket. The Local Govt chairmen , The Assembly, Senator, Honourab;es and even the governor of Lagos in his pocket no shaking. He will restrategize.

FFK leave Jagaban alone
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by dotedote: 10:06am On Jun 25, 2020
My prayers go to Femi Fani Kayode. May his soul rest in peace cos his body and spirit while here, were extremely restless.

Eteka1:
Too early.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by dotedote: 10:07am On Jun 25, 2020
My prayers go to Femi Fani Kayode. May his soul rest in peace cos his body and spirit while here, were extremely restless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today / Umahi Completes Ebonyi International Mall (Photos) / Covid-19: Lagos Lockdown Day 4 In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.