Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) (49148 Views)

Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) / Trump's Acquittal: Femi Fani-Kayode FFK Reacts / Meet Oluwaremilekun Nanadjoa Rachael Fani-Kayode. FFK's Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Salvofthesouth(m): 10:09am On Jun 25, 2020
Someone please help me with connection for a job here in Lagos o. I just graduated with an OND in computer science and a B.Sc recently and was waiting for service before the lockdown hit. I can start as an intern for your company and then grow from there! I'm Tech savvy and I can handle social media accounts and digitals. I plan on starting as an intern. Even if I'm to go for NYSC I'd direct deploy to lagos. Any good hearted person here should help connect me! I reside in Ikeja. 07089673132
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by truthstands01: 10:09am On Jun 25, 2020
This is a masterpiece. All those criticizing FFK, can you say one thing in the write up that is not true? BAT is a greedy fellow, he knows that Bubu is highly incompetent and a low IQ person who has nothing to offer Nigeria but he supported him because of greed and quest to become President. BAT sold his soul to the devil and I have always said it, they will use him and dump him and that's exactly what will happen. Who doesn't know who Bubu is unless you are blind folded by greed. Thanks FFK for standing for the truth. God Almighty will deliver Nigeria one day. For the thousands of souls slaughtered under this evil regime, God's judgement will surely come.

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Offpoint: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2020
fergie001:
grin grin grin grin grin grin....Abeg I no gree inspire be dat
Wetin you know... You don't wanna dine on the HIGH table of HIGH men then.

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by fergie001: 10:12am On Jun 25, 2020
Offpoint:

Wetin you know... You don't wanna dine on the HIGH table of HIGH men then.
God forbid.....abeg o
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Mires: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2020
All these boys shouting "Jagaban all the way" won't be happy with the messenger. They should rather digest the message
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Chachangi: 10:22am On Jun 25, 2020
For those critiquing FFK for “reminding” us of what we can all see with our korokoro eyes, please read the history of AFONJA.

Or just watch the Yoruba movie titled AFONJA
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Psoul(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2020
kehinde1588:
See who is taking...who is FFK he has never been sensible. If you give him your time is going to waste it.
Tinubu has right to be Nigerian President. If you think he will move to your party PDP you don't know him.
He has always identify with serious minded politicians. Since the powerful PDP leader like OBJ could not bring him down who will?
Tinubu is a good fighter, he is a problem solver and a leader who his people listen to which has brought unity in governance in the south west.
People like FFK are the hypothetical ones. They talk as if they knew better but are left in their own confused state along with the lovers of confusion.

Tinubu still has the majority by his side

Majority that is powerless and unrecognized.
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by emmaelectelect(m): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2020
OPPPS:

Is Tinubu why you are so unfortunate in life? 24hours of your life, Tinubu has been tormenting your bitter soul from one thread to another.
Go and get a life,

If your thread is not about Tinubu , it will be Oshiomole. Why are you so so unfortunate in life?

Tinubu does not know both FFK and you ever exist

Is it that the message is the problem or the messenger, everybody does not need know everyone exist, at least somebody knows, and you know he/she/they exist

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by gannod(m): 10:25am On Jun 25, 2020
JasonScoolari:
For a moment, I thought it was former president Olusegun Obansanjo popularly known as "Baba Iyabo" giving out his letters to whom it may concern...

In the words of that popular Instagram comedian and I quote; "fergie006, you're doing well"

Now, I am not Baba Iyabo that have the luxury of time to write letters, my words are VENOMOUS and I waste no seconds sending them to whom it may concern.

Grade 8 zombies in this forum can testify.

Just like Esau in the Holy book, Tinubu sold the South for a plate of "Amala and Ewedu" but instead of getting that delicacy, he is now getting some rotten Tuwó shinkafa and kunû filled with flies.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by surgical: 10:27am On Jun 25, 2020
Rilwayne001:
FFK is a big, loquacious cretinous fool that can't seem to have the break in his mouth to keep shut.

A fool is always quick to make noise and react to situations without weighing too much options and spending enough time to reason before eventually making submission. Anything regarding his opponents, he's always eager to open his stupid mouth to talk and talk the nonsense he's known for.

A wise man pay attention, see things through and talk less.

I see many people attacking Tinubu aren't doing so other that the sole reason that he was part of the forces that dethroned the corrupt and clueless administration of Jonathan in 2015. 5 years on, many of them aren't going to move on.

Tinubu that you guys are masturbating on his matter and laughing and rejoicing on something that doesn't even directly concern him today, he is always going to find his way through. It is y'all that need to get a life.

This matter is a matter of who laugh last, not who laugh best. The race to 2023 is just getting started. Let no one masturbate now.
hmmmmm,tinubu dethrone a clueless and corrupt regime and he now installed a saintly,corruption free regime with foresight,that have solved all the maladies of past administration,my brother you are even more clueless than your jagaban and bubu put together

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Psoul(m): 10:29am On Jun 25, 2020
Rilwayne001:
FFK is a big, loquacious cretinous fool that can't seem to have the break in his mouth to keep shut.

A fool is always quick to make noise and react to situations without weighing too much options and spending enough time to reason before eventually making submission. Anything regarding his opponents, he's always eager to open his stupid mouth to talk and talk the nonsense he's known for.

A wise man pay attention, see things through and talk less.

I see many people attacking Tinubu aren't doing so other that the sole reason that he was part of the forces that dethroned the corrupt and clueless administration of Jonathan in 2015. 5 years on, many of them aren't going to move on.

Tinubu that you guys are masturbating on his matter and laughing and rejoicing on something that doesn't even directly concern him today, he is always going to find his way through. It is y'all that need to get a life.

This matter is a matter of who laugh last, not who laugh best. The race to 2023 is just getting started. Let no one masturbate now.

The game is getting started for those that don't know how to play Nigeria Politics. I tell you, the game is almost concluded. Game that started since 2015 if not even before.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Baiser(m): 10:36am On Jun 25, 2020
See pot, calling kettle black.
Obj once called FFK a Singing canary, like a praise singer, he will sing your song if you pay him.

FFK has no work experience to his name, apart from once being a minister of aviation, where he fumbled at everythung he touched.

That being said, is it not obvious that whoever controls Lagos controls the country?

With Jagaban one of the most Maligned states men in Nigeria, one would think Lagos state is the most backward state, but fortunately, Lagos is different.

Maybe if Jagaban was president, Nigeria maybe different.
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by IMASTEX: 10:38am On Jun 25, 2020
SmartProf:
This man is not in the frame of mind to read any letters right now, so pls don't write him any. Tinubu's top versatile striker he signed (Oshiomole), that was supposed to guarantee him the Champions league (Presidency), has been dealt a serious injury blow that has ruled him out indefinitely from achieving the Champions league (Presidency). This was after some serious sliding tackles by a trio of Stoke city defenders (Buhari/Giadom/Obaseki)
He made a mistake by not calming the issues with Oshiomhole & Obaseki. Thus Oshio gathered too much household enemies because of greed forgetting that he needed the state party structure to stand well at the national.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Jman24(m): 10:40am On Jun 25, 2020
hollah123:
Igbos have been rejoicing n running around d place since,we know them to laugh in d morning n cry to bed at night.

on this case,let's see who laughs last cos by then I will come back to quote your moniker

The Igbo man wrote this article I presume...?

Blacks are their own problem!
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by murmee: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2020
SLAP44:
News reaching us now says that Oshiomole has decamped and returned to PDP.
That is totally impossible!
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Strangebuttrue(m): 11:00am On Jun 25, 2020
is this letter or cursing?
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by khalif090: 11:10am On Jun 25, 2020
oyo

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Rilwayne001: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2020
surgical:
hmmmmm,tinubu dethrone a clueless and corrupt regime and he now installed a saintly,corruption free regime with foresight,that have solved all the maladies of past administration,my brother you are even more clueless than your jagaban and bubu put together

You're a clown. I didn't glorify Buhari's era in that post. Buhari has been worse, but the Jonathan administration was utterly corrupt and clueless, was he not?

Call a spade and spade. You lots hates the truth when it's obvious.
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2020
You betrayed and sold Lagos. You betrayed and sold the South West. You betrayed and sold the South East. You betrayed and sold the South South. You betrayed and sold the Middle Belt. You betrayed and sold the North East. You betrayed and sold the North West. You betrayed and sold the Muslims and you betrayed and sold the Christians.

this cracks me up only one person ffk should fear God
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by coputa(m): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2020
A well written letter,i doff my hat for FFK. "A chronicle of yoruba alliance with the north and betrayal of the people,Tinubu:a case study". He is a detribalised critic,
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Prophetdoctor(m): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2020
Too early to cry. Tinubu is still the real deal. He knows how to play his cards well. No matter the gang up, he prepared for it.
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by ibiyo2012: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2020
who is fani kayode pls??
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by abysirius(m): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2020
No doubt the future doesn't look for Jagaban but I still feel it is too early to mock him. Too early for the likes of Fayemi and co to be showing their faces.
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2020
It's only Yoruba's that don't know history that would be surprised by Tinubu s miscalculations
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by malele(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2020
kehinde1588:
See who is taking...who is FFK he has never been sensible. If you give him your time is going to waste it.
Tinubu has right to be Nigerian President. If you think he will move to your party PDP you don't know him.
He has always identify with serious minded politicians. Since the powerful PDP leader like OBJ could not bring him down who will?
Tinubu is a good fighter, he is a problem solver and a leader who his people listen to which has brought unity in governance in the south west.
People like FFK are the hypothetical ones. They talk as if they knew better but are left in their own confused state along with the lovers of confusion.

Tinubu still has the majority by his side

Majority ? Ogbeni go sit down, u think say na Lagos politics ?
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by sterlingD(m): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2020
You propped up and supported a ruthless, heartless, corrupt, bloodthirsty and cruel regime and tyrant and a President that is clearly beside himself and whose mental and physical faculties reside in another realm and in another world.

The above caption is a master stroke knock out punch

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by clickwtB(m): 11:56am On Jun 25, 2020
FFK SORRY WE WILL NEVER BE YOUR FRIEND!
YOU WILL NEVER BE RESPECTED AS TINUBU!
ONLY GOD MAKES PRESIDENT!
YOU ARE BOTH POLITICIANS BUT TINUBU IS BETTER THAN YOU!
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by success97: 11:59am On Jun 25, 2020
Femi Kayode is a respecter of no one.
He always speaks is mind.

I need your help nairalanders and it's my first time asking for help here. All I just need is to pls help me view this video even if it's 2 seconds. But please let your YouTube account be logged in. So that the views will show. Edakun se sha nu mi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DsKyi3xeIc
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Charly68: 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
If indeed you see him as Egbon,you would have been mindful of your words ,you have erred culturally speaking ..in any war,there are many battles to be fought and won..the battle for 2023 is still far ,never underestimate the power of a sleeping lion,he knows what to do at the right time..let's stop casting blame or aspersion on anybody for following their minds on any subject matter ..Life is a choice and it is the responsibility of everyone to bear the consequences of their actions. Leave Jagaban alone and stop your public jabbing .
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Metalsmith(m): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
FFK should stop virulent attack on Asiwaju Tinubu. It is not necessary if you can not support him then stay clear of his struggle to become President in 2023. True and patriotic federalist should focus on restructuring that will allow each region to focus on its development rather than struggle to control
power at Federal level .Tinubu should also focus on unity of South West region and how to mobilise them for self determination.Focus on restructuring before party politics and 2023 presidential ambition.
My ten cents!!!
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by chaloskyx: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
No Nigerian politician alive deserves to be president they are all kleptomaniacs and have no idea what governance is all about. they should all retire and bury their head in shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Entrance To The Imo Exhibition Center Commissioned By Osinbajo (Photos) / Buhari Extends Hand Of Fellowship To Jonathan / PDP Chairmanship: Tunde Adeniran Is Consensus Candidate For South-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.