Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) (49132 Views)

Gabon: Expect More Coups In Africa – Femi Fani-kayode( FFK ) / Trump's Acquittal: Femi Fani-Kayode FFK Reacts / Meet Oluwaremilekun Nanadjoa Rachael Fani-Kayode. FFK's Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Billygee2u: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Billygee2u: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
JasonScoolari:
For a moment, I thought it was former president Olusegun Obansanjo popularly known as "Baba Iyabo" giving out his letters to whom it may concern...

In the words of that popular Instagram comedian and I quote; "fergie006, you're doing well"

Now, I am not Baba Iyabo that have the luxury of time to write letters, my words are VENOMOUS and I waste no seconds sending them to whom it may concern.

Grade 8 zombies in this forum can testify.

Just like Esau in the Holy book, Tinubu sold the South for a plate of "Amala and Ewedu" but instead of getting that delicacy, he is now getting some rotten Tuwó shinkafa and kunû filled with flies.
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Billygee2u: 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
kehinde1588:
See who is taking...who is FFK he has never been sensible. If you give him your time is going to waste it.
Tinubu has right to be Nigerian President. If you think he will move to your party PDP you don't know him.
He has always identify with serious minded politicians. Since the powerful PDP leader like OBJ could not bring him down who will?
Tinubu is a good fighter, he is a problem solver and a leader who his people listen to which has brought unity in governance in the south west.
People like FFK are the hypothetical ones. They talk as if they knew better but are left in their own confused state along with the lovers of confusion.

Tinubu still has the majority by his side

Mr. you're in a confused state of mind. you're too deluded to understand the politics of Nigeria. Sincerely remove the stones of obscurity in your eyes, stop being hypocrite and you will understand what has befallen Tinubu.
Listen, and I quote Julus Caesar " Brutus naivety makes him an easy prey to political schemers, who manipulated him to serve their evil purposes ". That's Tinubu''s case whether you agree or not

2 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Billygee2u: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
SmartProf:
This man is not in the right frame of mind to read any letters right now, so pls don't write him any. Tinubu's top versatile striker he signed (Oshiomole), that was supposed to guarantee him the Champions league (Presidency), has been dealt a serious injury blow that has ruled him out indefinitely from achieving the Champions league (Presidency). This was after some serious sliding tackles by a trio of Stoke City defenders (Buhari/Giadom/Obaseki)
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by nini007(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
kehinde1588:
See who is taking...who is FFK he has never been sensible. If you give him your time is going to waste it.
Tinubu has right to be Nigerian President. If you think he will move to your party PDP you don't know him.
He has always identify with serious minded politicians. Since the powerful PDP leader like OBJ could not bring him down who will?
Tinubu is a good fighter, he is a problem solver and a leader who his people listen to which has brought unity in governance in the south west.
People like FFK are the hypothetical ones. They talk as if they knew better but are left in their own confused state along with the lovers of confusion.

Na dem
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Duru009(m): 2:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
You might HATE Fani Kayode !..

But this is the bitter truth !

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
kehinde1588:

Keep deceiving yourself!!! cheesy
...majority my big black ass!!!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Okoroawusa: 2:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
FFK how market?
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by EvangelistChuks(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
Whatever a man soweth,so shall he reap. QED.
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Bekool(m): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
JasonScoolari:
For a moment, I thought it was former president Olusegun Obansanjo popularly known as "Baba Iyabo" giving out his letters to whom it may concern...

In the words of that popular Instagram comedian and I quote; "fergie006, you're doing well"

Now, I am not Baba Iyabo that have the luxury of time to write letters, my words are VENOMOUS and I waste no seconds sending them to whom it may concern.

Grade 8 zombies in this forum can testify.

Just like Esau in the Holy book, Tinubu sold the South for a plate of "Amala and Ewedu" but instead of getting that delicacy, he is now getting some rotten Tuwó shinkafa and kunû filled with flies.

That's what you get from someone whose mother was a slave merchant that made huge wealth from selling his own people to the white men am not surprised u can clearly see the same traits and behavior from her son today.
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Saltzman00: 3:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
cheesy cheesy...my stomach o...asin ehn!!where you thinking what I was thinking ...wait first o ,which government is more corrupt?Apc has milked Nigeria in 5years 5X more than what Pdp did in 16 years
surgical:
hmmmmm,tinubu dethrone a clueless and corrupt regime and he now installed a saintly,corruption free regime with foresight,that have solved all the maladies of past administration,my brother you are even more clueless than your jagaban and bubu put together

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Arabs999: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
kehinde1588:

You are still sleeping. The day has broken. Wake up and read the handwriting on the wall...
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Achorise: 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Take it or leave it,he spoke sense.
North has an agenda.
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Timfreds(m): 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
FFK though erratic, is one man Nigerians will not forget on time. Whether you like it or not, he knows what is happening in the country politicallying.
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by femolii: 8:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
irepnaija4eva:
They fooled you, used you, dimped you and humiliated you and now they are going to expose you, rubbish you, malign you, break you, crucify you, investigate you and utterly crush you.

You dreamed of being Vice President in 2015 and you failed. You are dreaming of being President in 2023 and you will fail.

This is exactly what the South have been drumming into the ears of the yorubas..
But in their self filled ego.
They'll will never admit it..

Just like the cases of AFONJA, AWOLOWO, ABIOLA, now Tinubu.
History keep on repeating itself.

FACT ..
Even if your a Moslem, they the North will NEVER see you as their brother, you'll only be a means to an end and once they are done with you, they will simply kick you out.

THE ONLY REMEDY TO THIS IS A UNITED SOUTH.. IF ONLY ALL THE SOUTH CAN STICK TOGETHER..

BOTH IGBO AND YORUBAS, GOD SITED US IN THAT GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION FOR A REASON..
QUOTE ME ANYWHERE....
You need sense.
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
femolii:
You need sense.

Words from a tadpole..
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
God go punish all of una we na they support all these politicians whether buhari, tinubu or ffk. No be una dey shout Tinubu the bullion van And now I they support them. I repeat God go punish all of una wey dey support them.

See if I know sey all this old cargos and bunch of kleptomaniacs Don tire u, click this link make u join us in this course https:///nigerianyouthsaretired on telegram together make we change the status quo.

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by HighQue007: 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
Loud mouth mtf grin
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by kakaG: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
kehinde1588:

Kehinde the dreamer...I like you oh... really. You can dream eehhnnn. Now I know what zombiesm is all about. You are seeing a black shirt yet believing it is white. Odormor
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by Oseundada: 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2020
[quote author=fergie006 post=91045213]

http://saharareporters.com/2020/06/25/open-letter-jagaban-femi-fani-kayode­[/quote

Ffk should just shut a Bleep up, he s not a politician he s lawyer n speakers too much English. Politics is beyond what we see as mere humans it's about what goes underground. Jagaban is a force to recon with. It's not just about home but people that he has made and surrounds him. Guys please don't quote me who amongst us thought Trump LL be president when we have a forces like the great Obama n clitons aligning to form a govt. Please let's us chill n let time tell I don't say automatically Jagaban LL be president but let's take a chill pill n see things unfold. Most of us don't know how this shit called politics works we just sit here n comment so let's relax n watch n don't say too much cos we re just spectators n not players.
Re: An Open Letter To Tinubu By Femi Fani-Kayode (FFK) by eROCK247(m): 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
kehinde1588:
Tinubu has right to be Nigerian President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State / Nyesom Wike's Adorable Family(pic) / Akeredolu Pictured Laughing After His Victory, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.