Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,253 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest (25730 Views)

We Must Respect Our Christian Brothers Over Vice President, Group Tells APC, Tin / What I Saw In The Street Of Calabar By 11:38pm (photos) / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Ventura1: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2020
Another reason Nigeria needs a Revolution
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 25, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Profs that lectured some of these politicians are now be played around by their old students. What a world?!

In this country na di same motor carry all of us. No single difference between the educated and the uneducated. Do you still blame the government for owing these lecturers?
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by mdan(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2020
[quote author=Bewiseedet post=91048790] they joined the wrong party[/quote

And what's the right party?
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by romenna: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2020
Why are we doing this to Nigeria?
why?
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Burna440(m): 11:02am On Jun 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

Wait oh,so prof asuquo is hon Daniel senior brother?

Yes
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Dansuqi: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2020
Sonoyom:
Prof. Ndiyo is the favoured candidate for this job, but qualification and experience would go to Prof. Offiong. I just hope that some of those names am seeing there are just to make the list a bit long because na Cross River south time ooo. There is an unwritten agreement already.

Thank God you said unwritten agreement
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by GboyegaD(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2020
Abeg, e get wetin we never useless for this country because of greed?
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Dansuqi: 11:10am On Jun 25, 2020
MandalorianCree:

Must you be tribal over everything? Which one is the efiks will lose it, individuals are vying for a position you're bringing in their tribe.

In unical,vcship is rotated among the three zones
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by qtx(m): 11:11am On Jun 25, 2020
So now that 6 of them are now in APC will they now share the position among them? Who will they give since joining the party is the condition?
I hope they will not be put on high jump like this young man here>>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E1RC2pDRlU
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Duru009(m): 11:16am On Jun 25, 2020
But these are civil servants, thought is against the law civil service....
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Omoejigbahe(m): 11:18am On Jun 25, 2020
A clear indication why there is a progressive rot in our educational institutions

1 Like

Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by dikeigbo2(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2020
SHAME of a nation.......political professors and tomorrow they will say the youths are Nigeria problem not knowing they are the real problem...always eating their vomits..
shameless elders
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by ravensckar(m): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2020
Dansuqi:
I am surprised at the defection of profs offiong and ndiyo.these are staunch Pdp members close to imoke.imoke would be disappointed
Hon. Daniel Asuquo a.k.a Dansuqi, the lawmaker that represented Akampa/Biase Federal Constituency. Is that really you sir?

Don't mind me jare, I worked in your constituency (as a youth corper) during the 2014 Voters Card Distribution exercise in Biase and we were well taken care of by the Elders there (Hon. Stanley; the man that owns a school, the Chief of Biase & your P.A).

I still remember you people's hospitality 'till date. cheesy cheesy
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by AdmissionGetEas: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2020
Any sector playing politics with in Nigeria becomes failure from health to petroleum to Education to employment

Check my signature for IJMB or JUPEB Registration
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by fergie001: 11:41am On Jun 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

Why mouth odukpani when only one candidate is from there? That ayara is a stingy man
I mouthed Odukpani because it is a LGA in CRS. Asides Ubana & Banku......I don't know where the others are from?

Or is it because Odukpani is EFIK?
You can also support Iserom who is from your Constituency.

Well, that's your local politics....I can carefully look and see that all aspirants are from Cross River State....something you will scarcely find in any other Federal Institution in this country. Big ups...

Zana was even debated because he has been a Prof for barely 5 years, Epoke 7 (against the FME's- allowed 10) but they were allowed because of your zoning arrangement.....you guys have an arrangement in the State.... stick to it.

1 Like

Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Dansuqi: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2020
ravensckar:
Hon. Daniel Asuquo a.k.a Dansuqi, the lawmaker that represented Akampa/Biase Federal Constituency. Is that really you sir?

Don't mind me jare, I worked in your constituency (as a youth corper) during the 2014 Voters Card Distribution exercise in Biase and we were well taken care of by the Elders there (Hon. Stanley; the man that owns a school, the Chief of Biase & your P.A).

I still remember you people's hospitality 'till date. cheesy cheesy

Its not dansuqi but someone close to him.biase has no chief except you mean the paramount ruler from agwagune.I want to ask how come the voting population of biase is low despite the large population? How was the voters card distributed?
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Dansuqi: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2020
3rdavefarms:
Florence Obi, (Education) former Commissioner for women Affairs, and former Deputy VC Academics.

She is most likely to win the battle

I heard she's popular but she's from the central and a staunch pdp member
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Decibel: 11:48am On Jun 25, 2020
Racoon:
So Vice Chancellorship of our Ivory Towers will now be determined by political inclination? A dangerous trend have been introduced into our educational system.
It has been so. Do you want me to list those that determine the Vice Chancellors of federal universities in the South East? wink. They all congregate in Coal City and the rest is history. I know one particular Emeka Offor was instrumental to his success in the race for VC. When you hear VC list it's nothing but slot for politicians who aided his victory.
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by ravensckar(m): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

Its not dansuqi but someone close to him.biase has no chief except you mean the paramount ruler from agwagune.I want to ask how come the voting population of biase is low despite the large population? How was the voters card distributed?
Well, since you're close to him, kindly extend my warmest regards. I may not know of the traditional structure there, but the man in whose house I was lodged was addressed as the 'Chief'. Very nice man I must say, he gave us the best treat anyone could have wished for. On the issue of the low turnout, I'll attribute it to two factors;

1- Majority of the voting population were farmers. Hence, they went to their respective farms even during collection.

2- There was also a kind of politics attached to the distribution in such a manner that we were given a list of those whose cards shouldn't be released even if they come (don't quote me anywhere though). Finally, majority of the voters weren't sensitized on the need to come and collect their cards. It was more like we were begging them to do so. Even here in Lagos, if not for Bank Wahala, Sim update, or Government's bureaucratic stuff. I doubt anyone would queue under the sun to collect voters card.

Everyone is tired of our Government.
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by 3rdavefarms(m): 11:52am On Jun 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

I heard she's popular but she's from the central and a staunch pdp member

She performed as the commissioner which makes her have a high chance to cover the school over others who just want to survive
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by immantoks: 11:55am On Jun 25, 2020
Who mixes academics with politics ? I'm sure this is one the reasons Jesus wept in the bible
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Dansuqi: 11:58am On Jun 25, 2020
3rdavefarms:

She performed as the commissioner which makes her have a high chance to cover the school over others who just want to survive

Prof offiong also performed
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by morris477(m): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
If you seek for favour join APC

1 Like

Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Bewiseedet(m): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
[quote author=mdan post=91051631][/quote] in cross river state, the answer is pdp
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Bewiseedet(m): 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
DominusPrime:
Both apc and pdp are wrong...
for now pdp not wrong in CRS
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Bewiseedet(m): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

Most lecturers are members of political parties incase you don't know
lecturers are not apppionted.
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by tuboi: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Dansuqi: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
tuboi:

PROFESSOR JOSEPH ASOR IS THE BEST CANDIDATE FOR THE JOB .........

He is not except on partisan basis.he is not from the south,the least experienced and least qualified
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Dansuqi: 12:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bewiseedet:
lecturers are not apppionted.

Appointed to where
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Dansuqi: 12:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bewiseedet:
for now pdp not wrong in CRS

Ayade is a failure.no wonder you are always soliciting for alms
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Dansuqi: 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
Burna440:

Yes

The only asuquo there is prof ann ebri asuquo from yakurr
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
adamadwealthy:

In this country na di same motor carry all of us. No single difference between the educated and the uneducated. Do you still blame the government for owing these lecturers?

Na true talk. I will never blame the government for owing lecturers as lecturers have belittled themselves by mixing politics with academics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

All Imo Flights Blacklisted Nationwide Over Attack On NLC President / Segalink Shares Video Of El-Zakzaky Preaching Against Killings, Nigerians React / Loved Up Photo Of Wike And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.