Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest (25728 Views)

We Must Respect Our Christian Brothers Over Vice President, Group Tells APC, Tin / What I Saw In The Street Of Calabar By 11:38pm (photos) / Kenneth Okonkwo Disqualified By APC Over Failure To Buy N22M Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Bewiseedet(m): 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

Ayade is a failure.no wonder you are always soliciting for alms
lol...is Ayade a name of a person or school?
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Sonoyom(m): 12:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

Thank God you said unwritten agreement
It's obvious bro if you have been following the politics in Cross River and University of Calabar of late. Na wetin bring Olympotic Messmarities come inside Government house.
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Bewiseedet(m): 12:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

Appointed to where
daniel asuquo where u from?
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Dansuqi: 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
ravensckar:
Well, since you're close to him, kindly extend my warmest regards. I may not know of the traditional structure there, but the man in whose house I was lodged was addressed as the 'Chief'. Very nice man I must say, he gave us the best treat anyone could have wished for. On the issue of the low turnout, I'll attribute it to two factors;

1- Majority of the voting population were farmers. Hence, they went to their respective farms even during collection.

2- There was also a kind of politics attached to the distribution in such a manner that we were given a list of those whose cards shouldn't be released even if they come (don't quote me anywhere though). Finally, majority of the voters weren't sensitized on the need to come and collect their cards. It was more like we were begging them to do so. Even here in Lagos, if not for Bank Wahala, Sim update, or Government's bureaucratic stuff. I doubt anyone would queue under the sun to collect voters card.

Everyone is tired of our Government.

Many lgas with higher number of reg voters than biase have smaller population and equally have many farmers..

You are right about the distribution sha.in my community,the leaders simply collected the cards from inec and those interested went to collect it..

Oh I miss my biase,the quietness and peaceful nature of the rural environment, the thick forest,the numerous streams and ponds,the sound of insects and birds.infact,am going there this week
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by hardbody: 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kylekent59:
Same school cultism began, same school trying to politicise the post of a vc thereby affiliating it with politics.

I did not know wole soyinka attended unical given that he introduced cultism in Nigerian universities.
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Dansuqi: 12:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Sonoyom:

It's obvious bro if you have been following the politics in Cross River and University of Calabar of late. Na wetin bring Olympotic Messmarities come inside Government house.

My brother,I want it for the south also but the dynamics have changed as you can see.politicians from abuja have hijacked it and anybody from any zone can pick it.it is out of the hands of pdp.if profs offiong or bassey cannot have it from the south,let it go to other zones instead of ndiyo getting it
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Sonoyom(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

My brother,I want it for the south also but the dynamics have changed as you can see.politicians from abuja have hijacked it and anybody from any zone can pick it.it is out of the hands of pdp.if profs offiong or bassey cannot have it from the south,let it go to other zones instead of ndiyo getting it
But Ndiyo is a member of the 'ruling' class.
That school needs development not politics, i brothers are telling me how miscreants are now the ones controlling the students union and malabor republic and they are given lodges in different hostels to stay. These are some of the issues the new Vice Chancellor needs to look at.
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Dansuqi: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
Sonoyom:

That school needs development not politics, i brothers are telling me how miscreants are now the ones controlling the students union and malabor republic and they are given lodges in different hostels to stay. These are some of the issues the new Vice Chancellor needs to look at.

We don't need a member of the ruling class but a maverick,someone controversial,someone radical with no ties to anybody like offiong,celestine,asor etc.people like ndiyo and Ben ita will still continue the same way
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Kylekent59: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
hardbody:

I did not know wole soyinka attended unical given that he introduced cultism in Nigerian universities.

UI
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by fabolouz1(m): 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
weird. The members of the academia are supposed to be apolitical.
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Burna440(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

The only asuquo there is prof ann ebri asuquo from yakurr
Yakur is Ugep
Check there is one from Akamkpa
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by SIONKPO1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
If true,let all the listed profs be sacked and blacklisted from ever picking up any job in Nigeria
politics and education spells doom
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by bizhop01: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
APC cross river is a dead political party, 2019 general election they didn't had candidates.
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Dansuqi: 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2020
Burna440:

Yakur is Ugep
Check there is one from Akamkpa

Its Benedict ita
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Skibani: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Vc politics in nigerian universities is just something else..y should i belong to a political party to be a vice chancellor..
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by donprinyo(m): 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Katakata party.
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Sonoyom(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

We don't need a member of the ruling class but a maverick,someone controversial,someone radical with no ties to anybody like offiong,celestine,asor etc.people like ndiyo and Ben ita will still continue the same way
Ben Ita is just a spoiler for Prof Offiong he is not a contender.
I wish the voting process will be transparent and devoid of brown envelopes.
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Tekajoi(m): 2:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
EngineerBode:
That school that they don't teach anything. The students only like to fvck

This is an uninformed statement from you and you are so wrong!
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by hardbody: 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kylekent59:

UI

Lol, bros i was responding to the mention that said cultism started from UNICAL when we all know the origin of pirates confra and the grandfather of them all.
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by CuteNbad(m): 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
EngineerBode:
where is the proof of this your claim?
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Dansuqi: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Sonoyom:

Ben Ita is just a spoiler for Prof Offiong he is not a contender.
I wish the voting process will be transparent and devoid of brown envelopes.

Ben ita like ndiyo is close to zanna
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by hardbody: 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
EngineerBode:

I graduated from that University and proud to assure you that while your perception is that they do not teach, in my class, we presently have a crop of High Court judges, at least 3 associate Profs in Universities across the country, a number of high ranking technocrats in the public and private sector among others. You don't just open your mouth and spew garbage.

While at it, I also tried out 2 masters degree programs from the universities "that teach" and I know what to believe even if i am never gonna talk down on any university because it is usually to each, their own.
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Ferrous(m): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
What would now happen to them after the choice has been made?
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Sonoyom(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dansuqi:

Ben ita like ndiyo is close to zanna
Am looking at Zana bringing Ita in to divide the support Offiong is suppose to get since they are both in same department.
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Dansuqi: 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Sonoyom:

Am looking at Zana bringing Ita in to divide the support Offiong is suppose to get since they are both in same department.

You are right but the faculty of biological science has no role to play in the selection. It will be down to the pro chancellor senator nwaogu
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
seunisamidget7:

I am Cakephp Blackmailphp. I live in a world of delusions. I built a portfolio for 6 years and my only achievement is being a nairaland troll. I compensation for my sadness and wretchedness by making nairaland my life. I am very bitter because cro.wnedrookie, a peron i called a truck pushing ashawo man could prove his mental superiority by entering into the field I failed in, learn in 7 months and get a good job, while all I do is beg for jobs by pasting my details on every programmer needed thread. I have resorted to denying obvious proofs that this individual has overtaken me while I stay here fooling myself and asking for portfolios and claiming industry standards. I am a loser I am a fraudster and a scammer. I was exposed with my Cakephp and zeratech moniker trying to bully riele into paying me money to hide her identity. This is the thread: https://www.nairaland.com/5681892/scam-alert-he-scam-fraud#86571995 I lost my last shred of sanity when my real identity was exposed on nairaland, rendering my powers as an online troll useless. Now everyone knows that I am just one more failure making empty claims and looking for who to drag down. There are a bunch of people on nairaland thread. Gr.andlord, bu.nnae, aududu.nine11, g.entroyal, tun.dexi, cro.wnedrookie and a few others, they make me very depressed. All my efforts to troll them has proved abortive. They have proved to be too mentally tough to penetrate. I find it impossible that so many people can see through me and see me for what i truly am. So I have resorted to a harebrained scheme to insist they are all one individual. Its the only way I can hold on to my fragile last shred of sanity I am obsessed with homosexuality. I think I am gay and I hate myself for it so i accuse them of being one guy and a homosexual. My madness is apparent to everyone else but myself I am wretched. I am depressed. I am mentally ill. I need help I am Charles Ichulo aka Charles gaylord cheesy

Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by OffAir(m): 12:30am On Jun 26, 2020
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Udobass: 7:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Sonoyom:

That's why you need someone like Offiong Offiong to reposition the institution. For me I believe he is the best amongst all of them.
Re: Six University Of Calabar Professors Join APC Over Vice Chancellor Contest by Sonoyom(m): 12:58am On Jun 27, 2020
Udobass:

That's why you need someone like Offiong Offiong to reposition the institution. For me I believe he is the best amongst all of them.
Well lets see how it turns out, i am just hoping that the best candidate wins.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Speakership: Betara, Gagdi Withdraw after meeting with Tinubu, Endorse Abbas / Damboa Invasion By Boko Haram: Punch Confirms The Insider Story Of A Nlander / Igbos/Southern Christians Protest At CNN: "No Restructure, No One Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.