Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? (45031 Views)

Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! / What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by flex04(m): 11:17am On Jun 25, 2020
Renerd:
What can I study with this result.(pics attached below).

But the problem involved is that, my result is only good for medicine, and can't be use for engineering, considering jamb requirements, therefore educationalist in the house, what course do you suggest I go for, with this result apart from medicine. (picture attached below)

Guy don't kil yourself, this result is very well for even astronomy... Just that our system is funny

Check yourself technically under the field of science, what do you enjoy in person?
You don't have to hold the syringe before you become successful

1 Like

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Shellsploit: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.
Op be a real niggarrr. A real niggarrr is not supposed to be young, broke and asking unintelligent questions
Computer science dey stare at you from your result and you still dey ask questions. Infact the whole of physical science faculty just dey that result

Ogbeni go for computer science
But be ready for old programming language like Fortran and Pascal na that one our Nigerian universities Sabi.
Then you go almost turn to madman like me with more than three computers because you want try perfect some programming language
But nor worry last last you go dey alright because enough jobs dey for computer scientist... Nor forget say bombing also dey there

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by ogbonnachrys: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2020
You can even do engineering with this result

1 Like

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Otsam(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2020
Renerd:

Actually, while in school I know what I was doing, I did take those subject for the purpose of studying medicine, because I love it so I purposely drop anything relating to engineering.

But after my secondary education, I had no opportunity to further my education ( being an orphan), therefore I took to hustling, and after some year, I'm now preparing to further my education. But I discovered that i cannot continue with medicine, due to the nature of my work, I won't be opportune to combine the stress of my job with the demands of studying medicine, so I am thinking of diverting.

But the problem involved is that, my result is only good for medicine, and can't be use for engineering, considering jamb requirements, therefore educationalist in the house, what course do you suggest I go for, with this result apart from medicine. (picture attached below)

Fynestboi, richiez, pls help include in featured post

What do you like yourself? Which subject interests you most in your secondary school days that you are sure that tilting towards any course like that, you will come out with nothing less than 2:1? Because personally, I have stopped judging students based on their SSCE results for some years now, when special centers has almost turned legit. So, list the subjects you know you always look forward to take and flex muscle on in secondary school, list the courses that are in that line, be realistic either prospect of the courses in the labor market considering the digital age, then choose the one you rate most. The reason for my advice: if you go for what you are good in and have good results, there are still good jobs out there and you don’t necessarily need connections if you are loaded and holding a good result. It is still working if you see the possibility

1 Like

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Hubbysluv: 11:21am On Jun 25, 2020
With this result you can do
Any Engineering course and any Physical science course like(Chemistry, Geology)
You can also choose medical line like Pharmacy, Radiography, Medicine and surgery etc

So go with your passion, that's the most important thing.
Think of what you can study that you won't get stacked or feel bored along the way

Good luck

Renerd:

Actually, while in school I know what I was doing, I did take those subject for the purpose of studying medicine, because I love it so I purposely drop anything relating to engineering.

But after my secondary education, I had no opportunity to further my education ( being an orphan), therefore I took to hustling, and after some year, I'm now preparing to further my education. But I discovered that i cannot continue with medicine, due to the nature of my work, I won't be opportune to combine the stress of my job with the demands of studying medicine, so I am thinking of diverting.

Fynestboi, richiez, pls help include in featured post

1 Like

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by illicit(m): 11:22am On Jun 25, 2020
OluchiDelly:
Why can't he do medicine?
He said he doesn't want to
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Onyinye225(f): 11:23am On Jun 25, 2020
Public health should be the best course to study��
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by sogud(m): 11:23am On Jun 25, 2020
dicine, due to the nature of my work, I won't be opportune to combine the stress of my job with the demands of studying medicine, so I am thinking of diverting.

But the problem involved is that, my result is only good for medicine, and can't be use for engineering, considering jamb requiducationalist in the house, what course do you suggest I go for, with this result apart from medicine. (picture attached below)

Fynestboi, richiez, pls help include in featured post[/quote]

Animal pursuing n hunting
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Izublingz64: 11:24am On Jun 25, 2020
What makes you think you can't study an engineering course with that result? because no further maths? I didn't have that too, but am studying electrical engineering. no technical drawing, I didn't have that too. you can study any engineering course with that result.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by tunmedies(m): 11:24am On Jun 25, 2020
frubben:
I have mark your name. The day you will insult or talk anyhow here. So na weac children full here.

Children wey still dey collect chop money

Modify: sorry i did not read before commenting. God will bless your husle. Computer sciencd will b good.

As for those children here. My eyes are watching you guys
Funny. lolzzzz
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by membranus: 11:26am On Jun 25, 2020
Mikelarteta:
APC Manipulative Technology. (AMT)

Which one be dis?

I am interested, I wan go back sukuru again.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by mariatt(f): 11:27am On Jun 25, 2020
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Agbebakun22: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2020
[quote author=contigiency post=91050928]That result can give you branches of engineering; civil, chemical, computer science. And Other courses like; Medicine, Accountancy, Geology, Business Administration, Economics etc.[/q
uote]

Ahaha how pure science student wan take study accountancy, business administration etc... Bro u no try at all
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by ufotty2001: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2020
I wish I realized myself when I was in secondary school or when I finished my secondary school that education is a scam in Nigeria here... The only hope for Nigerian graduates that has no connection with politicians is Npower..
My brother go and learn a Skill and online business while you are schooling.. so that before you go for NYSC you are already smiling in millions also independent.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Ingold(m): 11:28am On Jun 25, 2020
You have a nice result. In Unilag, you can study biological science courses with your result. Biological science courses are Biochemistry, Microbiology, Cell Biology and Genetics, Marine Sciences. In some schools, you can study an engineering course with that result example of such school is O.A.U , there are many other schools of course I just said the one that I know.
The fact is just that you can study virtually any course with that result , you just need to pick the appropriate school based on the course you want and the subjects you sat for in the WAEC exam.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by LudaChriz(m): 11:30am On Jun 25, 2020
Economics is cool if u are good in Mathematics
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by WelcomeToBiafra: 11:32am On Jun 25, 2020
Get skill, nigeria system is totally corrupt and full of viruses.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by hybridblood07(m): 11:33am On Jun 25, 2020
I think further maths is required for engineering courses
Captainrambo2:
Any science course

Pharmacy
Nursing
Medical laboratory science
Biochemistry
Microbiology

Yiu can also do engineering courses with the result too.

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by funshwo(m): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2020
You can go for Accounting or any other related social science course. Quiet in deed, a good result
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Iceberg3: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2020
Animal husbandrygrin
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2020
[quote author=Slawormir post=91050819]Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.
Op be a real niggarrr. A real niggarrr is not supposed to be young, broke and asking unintelligent questions
Computer science dey stare at you from your result and you still dey ask questions. Infact the whole of physical science faculty just dey that result

But be ready for old programming language like Fortran and Pascal na that one our Nigerian universities Sabi.
Then you go almost turn to madman like me with more than three computers because you want try perfect some programming language
But nor worry last last you go dey alright because enough jobs dey for computer scientist... Nor forget say bombing also dey there...the picture below na my sanctum or machine room...na this room machine language for dey frustrate me anyday anytime twice on Thursday
[/quout]

Ogbenj what's are you insinuating?
Pascal, Fortran in Nigeria, wait besides who use such old programing language, even in developed countries such programing language is categorized as "old fashion" in Nigeria to be precise mentioned one school that deal with such, as a core be it Pascal or Fortran, what people in Nigeria are diving into are, c++, PHP, JavaScript, and other related object programming such as Python, and many others. so don't advise him with Pascal or Fortran, because those programing language are not in use frequently so they are term as "old fashion" even COBOL
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by vinceobe: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2020
I just hope and believe, you used your brain to acquire the result? Hope it is not what I am thinking.? Otherwise, under normal circumstances, you would not be confused as to the choice of course of study.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 25, 2020
Nairaland admin
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by KhingLufem1(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2020
Is alright......

Go for computer science ..... there's more work there and more money as slawormir said
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2020
librangyps:
Same thing happened to me.
Did sciences , same orphan story , same work story.

I had to retake waec to earn commerce credits and studied Bsc. Accounting.

Today I am a chartered Accountant with scholarships to study abroad for my MSC. after Covid wahala.

By the way I had 8 years study gap from my first waec to when I eventually went for Accointing.
It's never late to dust yourself up!
It's not how far but how well.

All the best!
I'm actually considering venturing into commerce, something I once detest
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.

But nor worry last last you go dey alright because enough jobs dey for computer scientist... Nor forget say bombing also dey there...the picture below na my sanctum or machine room...na this room machine language for dey frustrate me anyday anytime twice on Thursday

Ogbenj what's are you insinuating?
Pascal, Fortran in Nigeria, wait besides who use such old programing language, even in developed countries such programing language is categorized as "old fashion" in Nigeria to be precise mentioned one school that deal with such, as a core be it Pascal or Fortran, what people in Nigeria are diving into are, c++, PHP, JavaScript, and other related object programming such as Python, and many others. so don't advise him with Pascal or Fortran, because those programing language are not in use frequently so they are term as "old fashion" even COBOL
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by nativedoctor(m): 11:43am On Jun 25, 2020
EngrMarve:
No Agric?
You would have become a doctor with Agric.

I mean "native doctor"
Mind yourself
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by oneman2k7: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2020
u can contest for president. Bubu no get wetin u carry
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by IMMUNO1(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2020
I think this kind of question is one of the reasons why we have none serious students, poor grade graduates and unemployable job seekers in this country. We don't practice guidance and counseling again in secondary schools and our parents are too busy to even observe our selling points in order to guide is well career wise. By now, you are supposed to know who and what you want to be in the next 8-10 years and that will determine the course you would like to study in the university. Your result can give you admission into all the pure science departments as well as some social sciences. Know your strong traits and work with it.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by belloabayomi(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2020
No Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa grin
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by kachistone: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2020
You can read Computer Science na. The result make sense well well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) / Mass Communication Student's Project On Ganduje Bribery Video / Olosunde Aderonke Oyindamola Who Did Project Work On 'Jenifa's Diary English'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.