Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? (44976 Views)

Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! / What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Seikiri1: 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
osato45:
Computer science or any engineering course
Without mathematics
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
HOPE YOU DIDN'T ENGAGE IN MALPRACTICE?
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by pretyval: 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2020
Cable Installation
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Study what you have passion for...
With such result you can study any engineering and medical course...
You can also study any social science course.

Just find one of ur interest.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Medicine.. Or surgeon
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by osato45: 1:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Seikiri1:

Without mathematics
good observation
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Owodan(m): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
Go for criminology!!!!!!!!
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Advancedman(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2020
Martins134:
You can go for medical related courses like pharmacy, med lab, radiography and the rest

Can they substitute computer studies for further maths?
Incase of any engineering course.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Seikiri1: 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
Johnsown1:
Go for computer science cause that is the future
So you think one can study computer science without mathematics?
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Buffalo2(m): 2:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.
Op be a real niggarrr. A real niggarrr is not supposed to be young, broke and asking unintelligent questions
Computer science dey stare at you from your result and you still dey ask questions. Infact the whole of physical science faculty just dey that result

Ogbeni go for computer science
But be ready for old programming language like Fortran and Pascal na that one our Nigerian universities Sabi.
Then you go almost turn to madman like me with more than three computers because you want try perfect some programming language
But nor worry last last you go dey alright because enough jobs dey for computer scientist... Nor forget say bombing also dey there...the picture below na my sanctum or machine room...na this room machine language for dey frustrate me anyday anytime twice on Thursday
Damnnnnn niggarr! you are making sence grin
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Whileytech: 2:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Islamic Engineering ����
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by akintunde63: 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Renerd:
What can I study with this result.(pics attached below).

Actually, while in school I know what I was doing, I did take those subject for the purpose of studying medicine, because I love it so I purposely drop anything relating to engineering.

But after my secondary education, I had no opportunity to further my education ( being an orphan), therefore I took to hustling, and after some year, I'm now preparing to further my education. But I discovered that i cannot continue with medicine, due to the nature of my work, I won't be opportune to combine the stress of my job with the demands of studying medicine, so I am thinking of diverting.

But the problem involved is that, my result is only good for medicine, and can't be use for engineering, considering jamb requirements, therefore educationalist in the house, what course do you suggest I go for, with this result apart from medicine. (picture attached below)

Fynestboi, richiez, pls help include in featured post

This person can study anything he wants. It's a fine result

1 Like

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Seikiri1:

So you think one can study computer science without mathematics?
Do you not see general mathematics on that result?
Some people self.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by aminusodiq(m): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.
Op be a real niggarrr. A real niggarrr is not supposed to be young, broke and asking unintelligent questions
Computer science dey stare at you from your result and you still dey ask questions. Infact the whole of physical science faculty just dey that result

But be ready for old programming language like Fortran and Pascal na that one our Nigerian universities Sabi.
Then you go almost turn to madman like me with more than three computers because you want try perfect some programming language
But nor worry last last you go dey alright because enough jobs dey for computer scientist... Nor forget say bombing also dey there...the picture below na my sanctum or machine room...na this room machine language for dey frustrate me anyday anytime twice on Thursday
I swear u always mak me smile
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by GemUnique(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hey Bro
This shouldn't stop you if you really want Medicine
There are universities that don't include Olevel result when calculating aggregate score (cut off mark)
I did my WAEC, had something like yours but I was weak at physic I had D (1A 4Bs 3Cs 1D)
I wrote NECO (A&B are quite hard to get in NECO) so I had 6Cs and 3B, I was scared tho, Buh I went ahead to use it (also Medicine)
The good thing was/is that in my Sch, it is only required you have at least Credit in all required course
So my advice is, find out Schools that have such requirements (most state universities)
OOU for example
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by GemUnique(m): 3:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.

Did you ask if it's something he likes
Everybody can't be Techie
I supposed it's something you love, so you went for it
Computer and Programming is the future, You are doing well with software, it doesn't give assurance it's gon' be same with him....
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by abdabass: 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
Good day,

This result is good enough for any Course in any of Nigeria Universities, Medicine, Engineering etc.
The only thing is that you need to work harder to scale through the hurdle of Post UTME Exams.
I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Dipsaint(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
At your age, you ought to have made a decision regarding the course you want to study in tertiary institution.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Dipsaint(m): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
Find a course related to what you have passion for or what you like to do.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by SPLENDID25(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Most of this med guys are scared of math... I know.lol
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by SPLENDID25(m): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
abdabass:
Good day,

This result is good enough for any Course in any of Nigeria Universities, Medicine, Engineering etc.
The only thing is that you need to work harder to scale through the hurdle of Post UTME Exams.
I wish you all the best.
without math? Which school will admit him or her?
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by JoshRocs(m): 4:34pm On Jun 25, 2020
Tuga Maje that means you're in FCT abi?
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by ikorodureporta: 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Go use am enta amotekun grin

you no serious at all. With all those good grades you still dey ask us question, abi no b you write am

NB... Computer science is d best option for today's Naija
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by newtral01(f): 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
I can confirm this funny enough we both went to same school 06'Set... Government school in Abuja are very strict. Tungan-maje has zero tolerance to malpractice.

Renerd:

A attended a government school in abujs, and wrote my waec as a student, abuja examination system has zero tolerance for malpractice, our normal promotional exam is set by two different board, erc and sub, and even our teachers have no knowledge of how exam is being set, and while writing waec, you dare not communicate with your mate.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by mykelooo: 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]THUS, THIS IS A GOOD RESULT. YOU CAN USE IT IN ANY SCIENCE INCLINED COURSES PROVIDED THE COURSE COMES FROM YOUR MIND.

N.B. DO NOT STUDY A COURSE IMPOSED ON YOU RATHER STUDY THE ONE THAT COMES FROM YOUR MIND THAT YOU BELIEVE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO COPE WITH
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by chris4grace: 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Computer Science is a perfect course for this result coupled with the fact that you are working..... Computer courses are what you can easily study online

Renerd:

Actually, while in school I know what I was doing, I did take those subject for the purpose of studying medicine, because I love it so I purposely drop anything relating to engineering.

But after my secondary education, I had no opportunity to further my education ( being an orphan), therefore I took to hustling, and after some year, I'm now preparing to further my education. But I discovered that i cannot continue with medicine, due to the nature of my work, I won't be opportune to combine the stress of my job with the demands of studying medicine, so I am thinking of diverting.

But the problem involved is that, my result is only good for medicine, and can't be use for engineering, considering jamb requirements, therefore educationalist in the house, what course do you suggest I go for, with this result apart from medicine. (picture attached below)

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by kingjoe(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.

But nor worry last last you go dey alright because enough jobs dey for computer scientist... Nor forget say bombing also dey there...the picture below na my sanctum or machine room...na this room machine language for dey frustrate me anyday anytime twice on Thursday how can one person be using 5computers at a time.?
What is bombing? Are u related to shekau
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Martins134: 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2020
Advancedman:

Can they substitute computer studies for further maths?
Incase of any engineering course.

I don't think it is possible except in few engineering courses.

Pls I don't know much about the subject combination of engineering courses but you can consult JAMB e-Brochure (http://ibass.jamb.gov.ng) for accurate information. Thanks.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
newtral01:
I can confirm this funny enough we both went to same school 06'Set... Government school in Abuja are very strict. Tungan-maje has zero tolerance to malpractice.

2006 is a long time oh, you must have a tough time then, those are the days school is dangerous, now things are a bit less tough.
But that doesn't mean we do not have our own share of tough time, and the structure too, many things have change, a lot of renovation going on.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Dewisedick: 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
u can go for covid 19 doctor course[/quote]

Be serious at least for once nah... Abah
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by olmoRoc: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
Renerd:

Why would you be asking strangers what you should study with your result? You're the only one who can decide what to study, and it should be related to something that interests or fascinates you. Also, it could be related to what your present hustling involves.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
olmoRoc:

Why would you be asking strangers what you should study with your result? You're the only one who can decide what to study, and it should be related to something that interests or fascinates you. Also, it could be related to what your present hustling involves.

The context of the post is quite different from what you are implying, I guess you never go through it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prove Dat 2÷10=2 / Archibong Bassey, UNICAL 19-Year-Old First Class Graduate Shares Success Story / My Bitter Experience With Jamb Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.