Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,322 members, 7,829,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? (45071 Views)

Can I Get Admission With This WAEC Result? Advise Me Please! / What Course Can She Read With This WAEC Results / Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dewisedick:
u can go for covid 19 doctor course

Be serious at least for once nah... Abah

The context of the post is quite different from what you are implying, I guess you never go through it.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dipsaint:
At your age, you ought to have made a decision regarding the course you want to study in tertiary institution.

The context of the post is quite different from what you are implying, I guess you never go through it.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
SPLENDID25:
Most of this med guys are scared of math... I know.lol

No not really, my question is "can I use that result for engineering related course, )that's what's the question implied, not that I'm scared of any science subject, neither is it also that I don't know what I want.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Go use am enta amotekun grin

you no serious at all. With all those good grades you still dey ask us question, abi no b you write am

NB... Computer science is d best option for today's Naija

The context of the post is quite different from what you are implying, I guess you never go through it. What the context mean is: can I use that result for engineering related course?, as I wrote it focusing on medicine. lol, its quite funny that very few people on nairaland are able to comprehend a simple writeup
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Solatium:

You sat for an exam without knowing what you wanted from it?
You can frame it and keep it at home

The context of the post is quite different from what you are implying, I guess you never go through it. What the context mean is: can I use that result for engineering related course?, as I wrote it focusing on medicine. lol, its quite funny that very few people on nairaland are able to comprehend a simple writeup
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ochuksbaba:
you can use this result for a course like

Bible study

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by herbert2017: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
You can study Nigeria
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
redcliff:
why on earth did you go to school in the first place. i dont exactly know why you put this here if it was for show off or that you are conpletely clueless? how can you have a good result...obviously you are seemingly bright but you have no clue what to study further but came to a public forum to seek suggestions on what you would do for the next 4years or maybe for life as a career. this is the height of cluelessness.

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
librangyps:

I understand.
Someone advised me to sit for the ICAN ATS 1 exams to see how I do and if it's a field I can cope with. The rest is history.

I don't originally like anything theoretical, so I'll stick to science, having found out that my lack of geography, further maths and technical drawing won't prevent me from studying engineering related course.
I was actually musinformed

1 Like

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by MrMacinterchi1: 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2020
iykofias:
Nawa o, I just ran out of ideas. Having MATHEMATICS would have made things easier
math is there. He had c4.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
sogud:
dicine, due to the nature of my work, I won't be opportune to combine the stress of my job with the demands of studying medicine, so I am thinking of diverting.

But the problem involved is that, my result is only good for medicine, and can't be use for engineering, considering jamb requiducationalist in the house, what course do you suggest I go for, with this result apart from medicine. (picture attached below)

Fynestboi, richiez, pls help include in featured post

Animal pursuing n hunting

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Izublingz64:
What makes you think you can't study an engineering course with that result? because no further maths? I didn't have that too, but am studying electrical engineering. no technical drawing, I didn't have that too. you can study any engineering course with that result.

Thanks for the info, I never knew
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
hybridblood07:
I think further maths is required for engineering courses

That's what I also thought, and the reason for my question, before some people turn it upside down
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
vinceobe:
I just hope and believe, you used your brain to acquire the result? Hope it is not what I am thinking.? Otherwise, under normal circumstances, you would not be confused as to the choice of course of study.

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
IMMUNO1:
I think this kind of question is one of the reasons why we have none serious students, poor grade graduates and unemployable job seekers in this country. We don't practice guidance and counseling again in secondary schools and our parents are too busy to even observe our selling points in order to guide is well career wise. By now, you are supposed to know who and what you want to be in the next 8-10 years and that will determine the course you would like to study in the university. Your result can give you admission into all the pure science departments as well as some social sciences. Know your strong traits and work with it.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by redcliff: 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Renerd:

omo na the same thing abeg. i dont think i would have come here to ask total strangers what i could have studied for when i was seeking afmission years ago. infact even if the goal changed, i would still know the next line to take not asking random strangers who have no clue who i am.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Ezenwanne: 9:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Veterinary Medicine
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.
Op be a real niggarrr. A real niggarrr is not supposed to be young, broke and asking unintelligent questions
Computer science dey stare at you from your result and you still dey ask questions. Infact the whole of physical science faculty just dey that result

Ogbeni go for computer science
But be ready for old programming language like Fortran and Pascal na that one our Nigerian universities Sabi.
Then you go almost turn to madman like me with more than three computers because you want try perfect some programming language
But nor worry last last you go dey alright because enough jobs dey for computer scientist... Nor forget say bombing also dey there...the picture below na my sanctum or machine room...na this room machine language for dey frustrate me anyday anytime twice on Thursday

I love your idea, I think I love computer science more, as its a raw subject with many things to work with, always a chance to be creative, and I love anything practical and extensive research.
Thanks for your contribution
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 25, 2020
redcliff:

omo na the same thing abeg. i dont think i would have come here to ask total strangers what i could have studied for when i was seeking afmission years ago. infact even if the goal changed, i would still know the next line to take not asking random strangers who have no clue who i am.

I see.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Whytval: 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
Simply go for computer or engineering

1 Like

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by hybridblood07(m): 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bro, follow your heart and chose a course you won't have any obstacles. All the best
Renerd:

That's what I also thought, and the reason for my question, before some people turn it upside down
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Azord(m): 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright.
Op be a real niggarrr. A real niggarrr is not supposed to be young, broke and asking unintelligent questions
Computer science dey stare at you from your result and you still dey ask questions. Infact the whole of physical science faculty just dey that result

Ogbeni go for computer science
But be ready for old programming language like Fortran and Pascal na that one our Nigerian universities Sabi.
Then you go almost turn to madman like me with more than three computers because you want try perfect some programming language
But nor worry last last you go dey alright because enough jobs dey for computer scientist... Nor forget say bombing also dey there...the picture below na my sanctum or machine room...na this room machine language for dey frustrate me anyday anytime twice on Thursday

Damnnn nigarrrr... You are a bader man.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by earnmoreNG: 12:23am On Jun 26, 2020
hmmm another issue check my signature.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by okparanicomezz: 1:04am On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=Renerd post=91049433]

Thanks, will consider it.

Modified

I appreciate everyone that contributed, especially the mods @fynestboi and richiez.

I will love to use this space to answer the many question that people are asking, as I can't be able to answer everyone.

Firstly, many people are wondering how I claim to own the result and yet find it difficult to know what to go for, well, I was misinformed, or may I say I misheard, I follow the advice our teachers gave to us in school concerning subject combination, and pursuing medicine then, I pick those subject, but realising that I may not be able to continue with medicine, I naturally made it a duty to pursue engineering, but remembering what my teachers said about subject combination, I felt downtrodden, for I belief the result can't be good...

My Dear, With Chemistry, Physics, Maths, English And Biology In That Result, You Can Do Any Engineering, Medical Or Science Course. Just Choose Any Course From This Field.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by ikorodureporta: 2:31am On Jun 26, 2020
Renerd:

My statement is still on track, bcoz he doesn't want something too serious - like medicine... engineering is no option since he wasn't interested in the first instance...

I suggested Computer science, bcoz it's easy & futuristic...he could even select computer engineering if engineering is what he's now dreaming about
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by doe: 9:38am On Jun 26, 2020
Guy, stick to medicine. The journey may be long and painful but the reward is guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Johnsown1(m): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2020
Seikiri1:

So you think one can study computer science without mathematics?
I think i saw something like general mathematics Or my eye deceiving me or its different from the mathematics that I know of
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by SPLENDID25(m): 5:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
Renerd:

No not really, my question is "can I use that result for engineering related course, )that's what's the question implied, not that I'm scared of any science subject, neither is it also that I don't know what I want.
ok . I don't think there is any school that'll admit you to study engineering without math in your Olevel result.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
SPLENDID25:
ok . I don't think there is any school that'll admit you to study engineering without math in your Olevel result.

But there is no sane school that will allow a student to wrote waec without including math, I mean its never done.

Check again, you will see GENERAL MATHEMATICS. even to let you know how strict our educational system is, we where all forced to write NECO, which I repeat exactly same subject but turns less worthy, as I had only C. Parallel.
Re: What Course Can Someone With This WAEC Result Study? by ubimagos: 9:44pm On Jul 20, 2020
Arabic Language/Linguist

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Many UNILAG Students On Field Trip From Ilaro Currently Trapped In Sango As / Throwback: Do You Remember This?! (pic) / Drone Images Of Osun State University, Osogbo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.