Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Playing The Victim Card - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing The Victim Card (510 Views)

Why Is Hamas Playing The Victim's Card ? / Why do women love playing The Victim Card?? / You Ladies Shoukd Stop Playing The Victim Card. Actions Have Consequences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playing The Victim Card by HornyTave: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2020
'Victimhood'
Riddle me this.
Feminists often present history as men were allowed to work but women were forced to stay at home.
Can we also say
Women were allowed to stay at home while men were forced to slave for them?.
Coz which of the jobs women weren't allowed to do?.. To climb trees and tap wines?, or to carry bow and Arrows to hunt buffalos?.. Think about it.
Feminists often says
women were deemed weak and need protection by the patriarchy.. there comes *women and children first *
Can we also say,
Men were manipulated to die in millions, protecting kingdoms and building empires, still died in Thousands protecting women and children thereby *women and children first *?
"Men are so disgusting that they can't do any favour for you without demanding for sex".
Can we also say
Women are so disgusting that they can't just have sex without demanding for favour from You?
Feminists often says,
Women get purchased in the name of bride price.
Can we also say
It's so cruel, why should a man have to pay through his nose to have a wife while a woman can get a husband for free..
The thin line between many of the above statements hangs around the two words 'victim' and 'villains '
Seems ridiculous, but trust me if you reverse the gender.. That's how the narratives will look like.
The victim card.
The victim card.
The only weapon in feminists Arsenal, when you stylishly take it away from them they'll have nothing else to crucify you for.
Think about it.

Source - Taopheeq Olaitan.(Facebook)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Playing The Victim Card by Boykevwe81(m): 11:55am On Jun 25, 2020
Deeper than it may seems, but but it the whole fact
Re: Playing The Victim Card by LedRock: 11:57am On Jun 25, 2020
Feminists are deluded idiots, don't take their words seriously.
Re: Playing The Victim Card by Darkseid(m): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2020
LedRock:
Feminists are deluded idiots, don't take their words seriously.
They just want equal benefits but not equal responsibilities.
Re: Playing The Victim Card by Henry22(m): 12:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
I laugh when a girl says she's a feminist.
Re: Playing The Victim Card by Blackmoran(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
My dream is to see feminist ideology coming to reality, because am tired of paying bills, am tired of getting blame of everything, am tired of chivalry when would they return the favour back, I want to be treated like a child that is not accountable for anything, am tired of been the one that have to approach first, when would a babe ask me out while I think about it... My dream is to be a stay home dad do the cleaning and house duty and when my girl comes home trust me I can never be tired of performing my duty in the other room, when would I be taken out for shopping, when would I send my account number to a stranger just for talking to her and I receive alert for doing nothing, when can I slap someone and they won't return the favour because they are gentlemen, when can I lie about something and get sympathy for claiming to be a victim, when can I have a argument with a girl and my fellow man comes to my rescue... When!!!! Feminism must come to reality please.. But how many women really want to the work, tell a girl my above dream and see if she would respect you, most of them shout independent but in there consciousness's they cry for a real man...

1 Like

Re: Playing The Victim Card by Gentle0wavez: 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
I heard one say men die earlier and leave the women to suffer, I was like arrr, so dying early is now enjoyment. After suffering to raise the children you will not enjoy the fruit of your labour.

1 Like

Re: Playing The Victim Card by HornyTave: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
I heard one say men die earlier and leave the women to suffer, I was like arrr, so dying early is now enjoyment. After suffering to raise the children you will not enjoy the fruit of your labour.

I'd rather have a baby mama than marry. Tueh. I'm not ready for that stress in this life and next
Re: Playing The Victim Card by HornyTave: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Blackmoran:
My dream is to see feminist ideology coming to reality, because am tired of paying bills, am tired of getting blame of everything, am tired of chivalry when would they return the favour back, I want to be treated like a child that is not accountable for anything, am tired of been the one that have to approach first, when would a babe ask me out while I think about it... My dream is to be a stay home dad do the cleaning and house duty and when my girl comes home trust me I can never be tired of performing my duty in the other room, when would I be taken out for shopping, when would I send my account number to a stranger just for talking to her and I receive alert for doing nothing, when can I slap someone and they won't return the favour because they are gentlemen, when can I lie about something and get sympathy for claiming to be a victim, when can I have a argument with a girl and my fellow man comes to my rescue... When!!!! Feminism must come to reality please.. But how many women really want to the work, tell a girl my above dream and see if she would respect you, most of them shout independent but in there consciousness's they cry for a real man...

some women are lazy and I avoid them at all cost.
Re: Playing The Victim Card by Hardebaryor(m): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2020
Why are this kind of posts not moved to the front page?

Lalasticlala!

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Approach A Girl If You're Shy And Don't Know What To Say / Why Don’t Guys Ask Me Out? 12 True Reasons That May Hold The Answer / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.