Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Why do women love playing The Victim Card?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why do women love playing The Victim Card?? (964 Views)

Why Is Hamas Playing The Victim's Card ? / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? / I’m Not A IndecentStar,am A Woman Who Love Playing With Her Private kitten- 9ja Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why do women love playing The Victim Card?? by WalexyWWE: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2021
woman: I can't date a short man, all short men irritate me. you have to be over 6ft before I talk to you

ANSWERS
woman1: don't settle for less sis, you deserve the best.
woman 2: never date a broke man, broke men don't deserve a relationship

man: I don't like fat girls, fat girls are unattractive they should watch what they eat and work out more

ANSWERS
woman1: you must be stupid, you must be a fool.I can't even feel comfortable in my own skin
woman 2: stop bodyshamming us, we didn't create our selves
woman 3: you have to accept me with my flaws and for who I am

The above is purely fictional but this is the kind of conversation that could occur between a short guy and a random fat girl with her freinds. some short guys might have been victims (no offence to short guys). also seen multiple threads here that women shouldn't settle for less.

why do some girls go from 0 to 100 when the guy dished is own part of his jabs and then later play the victim card by claiming been harassed when you just did the same thing

just some few days ago a girl tweeted a funny but demeaning tweet on Twitter saying men are the reason why women cheat, for reasons best know to her(I don't care). but seriously each individual should be responsible for his/her wrong doings.whenever men cheat we blame men., women cheat why should men be blamed again?

I don't seem to understand why do some girls don't like taking accountability/ responsiblities for thier own mistakes or wrong doings. don't get me wrong this is not a woman bashing thread.

if a man does something wrong we all trow insults and jabs but if it were to be the other way round you are just trying to bring a woman down or they call it pure pitiachry.

been a victim of such to when my girlfriend took my money and told me point blank that it is just to replace the time she had with meet. I mean we both had quality time together why make it seem like I cheated you or took something from you.

also, I have heard women something like "I stood by you when you had nothing". when asked what she did during that period some don't have any reasonable things to say. the only person who can talk to you in such manner is those who contributed to your success while you are working your ass out.

we all should be responsible for our actions when things go south, we shouldn't keep blaming or dragging people who are entirely innocent.

please can you guys enlighten me why do some women play the victim card sometimes? please no bad energy here we all want to learn. mosdii abeg no spoil this thread.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why do women love playing The Victim Card?? by Xenry: 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2021
tongue

Re: Why do women love playing The Victim Card?? by Preciousallure(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2021
It attracts sympathy and frames them as the oppressed in need of a saviour cheesy

That said, why do you have to mention him?
Re: Why do women love playing The Victim Card?? by WalexyWWE: 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2021
Preciousallure:
It attracts sympathy and frames them as the oppressed in need of a saviour cheesy

That said, why do you have to mention him?
trying to gain sympathy through mischievous and dubious means dosent sit right to be honest.

and as for the other guy I don't beleive in his ideology, I have a mom and someday I will have a wife and a daughter so his rant dosent really count in my book
Re: Why do women love playing The Victim Card?? by Preciousallure(m): 2:34pm On Mar 25, 2021
WalexyWWE:
trying to gain sympathy through mischievous and dubious means dosent sit right to be honest.

and as for the other guy I don't beleive in his ideology, I have a mom and someday I will have a wife and a daughter so his rant dosent really count in my book

When a man comes with such outrageous presumptions, I assume he has been burnt by women. I understand them perfectly, so see no need dumping my frustrations on a public forum undecided
Re: Why do women love playing The Victim Card?? by WalexyWWE: 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2021
Preciousallure:

When a man comes with such outrageous presumptions, I assume he has been burnt by women. I understand them perfectly, so see no need dumping my frustrations on a public forum undecided
lol., I see him as a troll though, I don't really take him serious. what people potray here is not a perfect representation of how they behave offline

1 Like

Re: Why do women love playing The Victim Card?? by WalexyWWE: 2:40pm On Mar 25, 2021
abeg who knows how to tag a mode I want to seek peoples opinion
Re: Why do women love playing The Victim Card?? by lilvicky68(m): 2:56pm On Mar 25, 2021
WalexyWWE:
abeg who knows how to tag a mode I want to seek peoples opinion
Just type their name

1 Like

Re: Why do women love playing The Victim Card?? by WalexyWWE: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2021
lilvicky68:

Just type their name
okay ., I don't know thier names though just seun
Re: Why do women love playing The Victim Card?? by Theboy21: 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
It is called Hypocrisy ... cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

He Is Toying With My Feelings / Olu Maintain - Yahooze Video... My Thoughts / You Catch Your Partner Texting Her Ex. Will You End It Or Wait For Explanation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.