Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,294 members, 7,954,169 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) (67855 Views)

200-Level FUTminna Student Slumps And Dies While Jogging (Photos) / Orgasms Can Trigger Cardiac Arrest Or Stroke - Medical Doctor / Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by masterP042(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
First aid cpr could have saved his life. An average person out there should have knowledge of these simple life saving tips.

Also, when exercising, we should know our limits.. There's no need to exercise like professionals

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by majamajic(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
Biosphere1bet:
let's win very BIG!!!

Are u not ashamed of yourself Bros ?

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by IMO01: 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rip
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by TwentyOnePilots(m): 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
RIP
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by 2shure: 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Inadequate sleep,dehydration,unbalanced diet,depression,etc
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by GemUnique(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
Possibly he was having a blood pressure higher than normal before going for Jog
May God forgive his Sins and make his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Kubernetes: 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
RIP.
Dead body rapped in whites cloths like Muslims do.
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by deboysben(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
Chai rip emerie

My very good friend and neighbor in unizik hostel.
Still shocked

3 Likes

Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by safarigirl(f): 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:
It pains to see a child who u laboured to train die misteriously without accomplishing anything in life

I pray such thing never befall me cry cry

He didn't die mysteriously, it's clearly stated that he died of a cardiac arrest.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Plumville: 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
This could be as a result of undetected covid 19 in an asymptomatic patient. You haer alot these days of people dying of cardiac arrest. Its possible most of them are linked to covid complications.

Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Amodsun(m): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
May your soul continue to rest on..DIM
You will be highly missed, may God almighty protect and guard us all as we labour for our daily bread... Amen!!
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by mrkings84(m): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Biosphere1bet:
let's win very BIG!!!

I have 100k tho it's not mine. I can stake it if u assure me that's it gonna play. Then u tell me what will be ur share, and I will tell u want will happen to u if it doesn't play!

If u are interested, quote me!
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by DropsMic(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ehya
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lawdis:
RIP to the dead.....but the type and size of the anaconda I saw in the first picture made me to stop saying anything
Sometimes lame jokes are not necessary especially in situations like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by canDy4eva(f): 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
doggedfighter:
He looks like he's just taking a nap.
Is the casket picture necessary?

Law school students , are you okay with those casket pictures of your fallen colleague?

Death has no conscience. He had so much to offer yet cut down in his prime cry cry cry cry
Rest on erudite scholar.

It was not actually necessary my dear...

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
sleep well my Man, we will meet during Christ visit.
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Chirowman(m): 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
may his soul rest in peace ,I always have this heart pains when jogging that's why I stopped before I faint. I know my body very well nothing can make me do morning jogging unless walking or other exercise.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by opportunities12: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Time and season for everything under the sun.
A time to be born
A time to die

But what will you be remembered for? How many lives were you able to impact?

Positively or Negatively?

RIP to the deceased
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Vitamin17(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
embarassed rip
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Discombulator: 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nigerians house the most stupid and intensive set of people in the world, see how they post corpses pictures loosely with no regards or respect whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by LEOSZ(m): 3:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
This life ehhnn after every thing u just die like that I feel the families pain. Rip tho. God may u help us and keep us till our old age.

Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by omooba969(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nawa o! undecided
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Discombulator: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Biosphere1bet:
let's win very BIG!!!
E no go better for you and your betting shop,sey na here you supposed dey run your stupid scam

1 Like

Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
RIP,so sad
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by omooba969(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lawdis:
RIP to the dead.....but the type and size of the anaconda I saw in the first picture made me to stop saying anything

Gay alert, you couldn't even keep it to yourself....shior! cool

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by popsyleo1: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rip
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
majamajic:

Are u not ashamed of yourself Bros ?

The sad and ironical thing is that most of them doing these adverts are poorer than church rats!!!
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Edusouls(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
Chai What a full and handsome man, the days are evil and short, there is trouble in the kingdom of animals, Mother Nature is in retaliation mode nowadays anything can happen
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Abusadiq01(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
RIP, na ur time reach, nothing like cardiac arrest.
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by flex04(m): 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2020
ednut1:
Always scared to jog. A walk is better

The way servers dey take run go mass eh... At that point you no go remember heart anything grin grin
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Slimtuns(m): 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
I mean, that's it? human's life summarized in just 4 images.. he was standing on his own striking a pose for a picture then he got packed inside a casket and then placed inside the grave phew... may God forgive him of his sins, may the rest of us live long to fulfill our purpose in life and may we have a good ending cos no matter how long, we're gonna leave someday.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 318. 70 Discharged. 10 Deaths / Pastor Prosper Obum Igboke Commits Suicide, Jumps Down Storey-Building / See The ''Strange'' Baby A Young Girl Gave Birth To As Nigerians React. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.