Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) (67696 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos) / Man Slumps And Dies In Lagos During Early Morning Jogging (Photo) / Topless White Man And His Partner Jogging Along The Road In VI, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Okoroawusa: 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
This must be very painful for his people
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by tiredoflife(m): 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
Na by force to keep fit
Eat well
Sleep well

U will be ok
Now see as e don die cos he wan look fit
These things are not for everyone
Take short walks
That's all you need
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by iamjavadem(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
R.I.P, like i always say, if you are above 30, talk to ur doctor before u jog.
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Most likely HOCM. Major cause of sudden cardiac death in athletic young people. His siblings will need Echo to ensure they are not at risk.
May his soul rest in peace, and may God comfort his family.
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by alphaRego01(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
onward4life:
May this light lead yu safely

this lght is far from safety o .ordinary small breeze go off am
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by alphaRego01(m): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Haba.rip to him.kai.unizik.

Make i go make more research of cardiac arrest biko to avoid
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by peterdrock001(m): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Really sad to see a young promising life end so abruptly
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Charly68: 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Just like that !God have mercy oo
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by sizer07: 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
OMG cry .......this is what I do 3 times in a week,jogging and covering several kilometers, RIP to the dead and may we never die a premature and horrible death in our lives.something one thing something MOST kill a man.see the guy as if he is just taking a quick nap after coming back from a tiring round of jogging. What a sad and painful way to die.RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by vicoloni(m): 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2020
I was considering going to the gym but I changed my mind. 6 packs no dey pay bills biko.

RIP bro

1 Like

Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
He jogged his way to his grave... #Sad
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Meekha(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2020
This life no just balance.

Medics and paramedics will have us believe that exercise and workout sessions decreases the incidence of cardiac related problems like cardiac arrest but then, he died while undergoing the same exercise that should prevent the arrest in the first place.

So sorry bro! RIP.
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by babajero(m): 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2020
Stop straining your body as if you are going for Olympics, just do a little and rest. And if you slept with a girl the previous night avoid anything strenuous or you might be joining him. RIP to him though.
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by jaxxy(m): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Even in jogging and exercising there are limits. U have to know ur limits or have a smart watch on to check ur metabolism.
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by derealj(m): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nawa o. RIP to him. I just did ECHO and Electro last week. I even get hypertension without knowing. Please check your heart once in a while to avoid situations like this. E go cost you small but na who dey alive dey chop money.

4 Likes

Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Jakemedg(m): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
RIP
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by nokatakata: 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
Nelsonnwagbo:
It pains to see a child who u laboured to train die misteriously without accomplishing anything in life

I pray such thing never befall me cry cry

That is why the bible has taught Christian's that life is vanity. In fact whether you are a Christian or not, you should understand that life is vanity. Whether you accomplish or not, death must happen. Some people died younger than he did. Some people died as babies . At the end of the day man just need to live life and do your best and remember that death is sure even though we don't know how and when it will come.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by KarlWhyte(m): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Lawdis:
RIP to the dead.....but the type and size of the anaconda I saw in the first picture made me to stop saying anything

Haba...guy have some dignity
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Openbusiness: 3:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
That's what some people don't know, too much jogging can kill you, running or jogging isn't for everyone. If you must jog, jog at a pace and speed that your body can withstand, because if you jog beyond what you can handle and your heart rate skyrockets up, then the person might slump and die of HBP heart attack
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
ECG is just 6k, every once in a while you should check your heart. Get a smart watch and use it while exercising. You don't have to be over active, a walk is far more preferable for me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by worldclass68(m): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
ednut1:
Always scared to jog. A walk is better

He surely might had High BP or other underlying sickness.................

I jog 5942 metres every morning 6days a week

RIP to him
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2020
canDy4eva:

It was not actually necessary my dear...
Thanks dearie
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Newtonis: 4:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
This life is very funny. You exercise yourself problem, you don't exercise problem.
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by alexola20(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by mexbee1(m): 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Newtonis: 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
This life is very funny. You exercise yourself problem, you don't exercise problem.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Sasuyi: 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Sorry bro,rip
Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by onward4life(m): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
alphaRego01:

this lght is far from safety o .ordinary small breeze go off am

look deeper

Yu play to much

Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Goddys(m): 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
It would have been good if he had been flexing and enjoying with different women in the last decade. Death doesn't know the level of your intelligence or financial status.

If you can enjoy life, do it now. If you like women, have them as frequent as possible. We are all leaving this earth soon.

Legacy or no legacy, the next generation doesn't care just like I don't care what legacy my grandfather left behind

1 Like

Re: Enugu Law School Student Dies Of Cardiac Arrest While Jogging(Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
He was jogging above his fitness level, look at how chubby/fat he looks. If you are fat or chubby please start with walking every morning or trekking, try to trek to everywhere you go, stop using bike to go and buy pure water across the road. Then from walking you proceed to very slow paced running.

You can not be fat as hell and out of no where you start running at the pace of Eliud Kipchoge (Kenyan marathoner).

Again watch what you eat, stop eating like a mad cow because you have money. Are you cursed? You will see some fat individuals when they want to buy food; rice N30, beans N20, Meat N500, two egg, 3 Turkey. Why won't you die young?. control your appetite please!!

lastly, if these fat people see you look fit and slender or with six packs they are quick to label you as "hungry" or "broke" or "don't eat well". we have money but we are not gluttons. Most of them are lazy as hell, lack discipline.

I can't marry you if you can't control your appetite. If you can't control that then you can't control anything in your life. Most of these hypertension, Obesity, Cardiac arrest could have been avoided if only you could cultivate the act of discipline and self control.

And lastly If you are fat don't come close to me, Fat people irritate me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Eradicate My Stubborn Pimples / 10 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total Of 184 Confirmed Cases / Obituary Of Man Who Died At Age Of 170 In Abia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.