Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office (80760 Views)

Madam On Her Knees After Being Arrested For Brutalising Housemaid In Lagos. PICS / Bribe-seeking Policeman Forced To Sit On The Ground After Being Arrested. Photo / Suspects Smile For The Camera After Being Arrested For N7m Fraud. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hushpuppi is a Yoruba guy,Invictus Obi is an Igbo guy & Mompha is an Hausa Guy

The 3 of them are linked to scam,fraud,money laundering & many more crimes but one is quietly enjoying his life now

If u are a Nigerian & u think Yorubas & Igbos are wiser than Hausas, you’re a .....
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by lymelyte(m): 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
EngineerBode:
The man shouting e pain dem is now in pain. Abeg who has English translation of this video.

Stay in Nigeria. Lie low. Invest the money here. Develop our economy. Pay your taxes. I talked about my neighbour who hammered N8m from online dating using sites like Bit Mistress. I encouraged him to do business. Pay tax. Be a good citizen. Avoid the pressure to show off.
pls everyone should stay of the site the man is advertising.. The site is fraudulent.. Fake website..

I repeat bitmitress is a fake website that coin you out of bitcoin.. It was registered last year.. The registered users is fake. If you observe carefully, it neither increases or decreases

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Barbienice(f): 10:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
My quarantine and your quarantine are not mate. Now you have gone to the highest quarantine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by lymelyte(m): 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
lucasalves:

stop promoting a website to defraud people... you don't have to tell us the name of the website (almost as if you are advertising the site) if you are also one of these fraudsters I pray your own day will come too
please how can one report that website.. Please.. I need to do that asap.
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Asadujames202(m): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
OriOko88:
No matter what, he still remains Agba Awo. Dude has chopped better life, drove d best cars, fvck d best pussay, put on designer clothes, I no wish you bad Ray poppy, after all no be say you kill person or rape. Na smartness, its not easy to bomb, ise opololo ni. I wish you d Best huspuppy, u go scale thru insha Allah.

I concur with you 100%

If I get the power I want this guy to be free.

Harshest, a couple of years behind bars
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by fujirice: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
naptu2:
Dubai Media Office@DXBMediaOffice

https://twitter.com/DXBMediaOffice/status/1276109374667264001

https://twitter.com/DXBMediaOffice/status/1276110266422493184

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOIsawai4lw
NPF come see una mate o!
This one is not by carrying AK47. See intelligence gathering and operation na! Choi!
By the way, where is Mompha sef? grin
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2020
abluck:
Hushpuppi is a Yoruba guy,Invictus Obi is an Igbo guy & Mompha is an Hausa Guy

The 3 of them are linked to scam,fraud,money laundering & many more crimes but one is quietly enjoying his life now

If u are a Nigerian & u think Yorubas & Igbos are wiser than Hausas, you’re a .....

Who told you that fat faced is an Hausa man?
Because he grew up in Kaduna ?
Get your facts right before you copy diluted posts from other sites .
He's a Yoruba con- man cum money launderer. That Bureau de change is a wash.

Williams Uchemba ,Kokun Foundation, E money and the rest had better beware.... The street is military now!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Lukaku95: 11:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kaydans:
Better to be judged by 10 than carried by 6..
Do the time bruv.
which one be 10 ?? Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6

1 Like

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by frog12: 12:18am On Jun 26, 2020
dis people have been told corruption is not a crime.
yahoo yahoo is not a crime
dubai get death penalty for many things.
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by DAVE5(m): 12:44am On Jun 26, 2020
LesbianBoy:
I always tell those supporting him that do they know how many people he has caused pain over the years because of his scams?

Now this video says nearly 2 million people were scammed by him. Omo this is more than i even expected shocked shocked

As in ehn, 2m people, datz pure evil, at some point he should have had a change of heart or even stop to go squander his gains but NO, the bastard was coming after legit guys and calling them poor, him no go die well ohh

I'm imagining some of his victims might have committed suicide gan sef, like somebody said

Yahoo boys should rot in hell

Corrupt politicians too should die like chickens killed by moving vehicle

All of them nah bastards

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Tjiaz(m): 12:47am On Jun 26, 2020
Every day for the thief, one day for the owner!
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by cardoctor(m): 6:43am On Jun 26, 2020
I hope he maintains his Instagram page in jail.
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Agugbadin: 7:17am On Jun 26, 2020
morris477:
We don't need him jail him biko

They should be killed or jailed for like.
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Edge1(m): 7:50am On Jun 26, 2020
TheCvBank:

Read what I wrote. This time slowly and in-between the lines

I know we are on the same page.
But why didn't you read the last sentence I made?
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Kaydans(m): 8:22am On Jun 26, 2020
Lukaku95:
which one be 10 ?? Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6
Sorry was a mistake..
12 juries are better
Than being carried by 6 grave diggers.
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by Coldie(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2020
Gerrard59:

Another person being pained that his god has been arrested. grin grin

Illiteracy is bad
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by MiddleDimension: 9:36am On Jun 26, 2020
EngineerBode:
The man shouting e pain dem is now in pain. Abeg who has English translation of this video.

Stay in Nigeria. Lie low. Invest the money here. Develop our economy. Pay your taxes. I talked about my neighbour who hammered N8m from online dating using sites like Bit Mistress. I encouraged him to do business. Pay tax. Be a good citizen. Avoid the pressure to show off.
you could have as well told him to stop.
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by MiddleDimension: 9:40am On Jun 26, 2020
TheCvBank:
It was just a matter of time before Hushpuppi was going to entertain law enforcement to answer some questions. Those who live and display lavish lifestyles on social media consistently without any known source of their income will face same. Mompha and cubana chief priest did recently. So far as your source of income and business isnt illegal, you have nothing to worry about. That's why emoney, jowizaza, etc can live and post what they like cos they're into legal businesses
what business do they do?
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by seyi0802(m): 10:28am On Jun 26, 2020
Randy91:
Make them no leave am ooocheesycheesy

Bro please I applied to Lemgo please you can reach me by phone zero seven zero 308 five three one 94
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by fijaj: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2020
Have you been dreaming of Becoming a Skilled person in Digital Marketing and Web Development ,
Tescomdigitalacademy offers you a wonderful opportunity to learn the basics of Digital Marketing and Web Development
along with a Certificate of Participation join us at TDA

Want to know how our skills can help you grow, then send a dm now or call Taiwo, Our course manager on
+234 703 313 4949 NOW if you have any questions.
[/b][center][/center]

Click here to Register

Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by TheCvBank: 11:56am On Jun 26, 2020
Edge1:

I know we are on the same page.
But why didn't you read the last sentence I made?

Didn't need an information I already have
Re: Video Of Hushpuppi Being Arrested In Dubai Posted By Dubai Media Office by marwanafrica: 4:17pm On Jul 05, 2020
Gwan2:
If only we can understand that humans had lived over a thousand years ago before us and life is like a vapour, within a short time it disperse into the air. No human either born today or still alive can live beyond 150yrs, literally meaning if life could be fast forwarded for us to picture the world into 150yrs time....different humans will be occupying our space here on earth.
If and only if....humans will be contented, play their role on earth and pass the baton to the next ‘contestant’.
Hush puppy, I like your taste for dressing but I emphatically say no to fraudsters, if you are one.
U seems very inteligent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pregnant Queen Igbinevbo Raped And Murdered In Benin (Video/Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Rushed To The Hospital After Sex Romp With Boyfriend In Delta. / Victoria Nwogu: Student Found Dead In Boyfriend’s House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.