Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? (2095 Views)

Give your life to God and be useful to your creator, don't live a wasteful life / Why Are Most Pastors Children Stubborn? / Don't Settle For Less; Don't Live A Life Of Mediocrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
ARGUMENTATIVE Emusan! cheesy
Emusan:

See painment every where, when lies and lies have been uncovered the next thing is to find way to derail the thread and divert attention from POV.
Till now you and your deluded elder aren't be able to provide just a single pastor who handed over his church to his children and even avoided my questions
It's evident that you people thrive on falsehood just as your father the devil.

Please don't kill yourself Emusan, just take heart hen! smiley
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Emusan(m): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Maximus69:

Please don't kill yourself Emusan, just take heart hen! smiley

Now, you have added another madness to your initial one to compound it which is spamming someone's moniker.

And you do this intentionally in other to shift attention from the main point

If my moniker DOESNT cause severe pain and suffering for you...it cant be that sweet in your mouth.

So you can continue to console your deluded mind by spamming my mention.
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2020
Emusan:

Now, you have added another madness to your initial one to compound it which is spamming someone's moniker.
And you do this intentionally in other to shift attention from the main point
If my moniker DOESNT cause severe pain and suffering for you...it cant be that sweet in your mouth.
So you can continue to console your deluded mind by spamming my mention.
Please don't kill yourself, your wife and children still need you alive o! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hundreds Gather To Worship The Statue Of Satan Unveiled In America (PHOTOS) / My Argument With A Catholic On The Deity Of Mary / 3.25 Billion People Watching Pastor Chris?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.