Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,686 members, 7,831,128 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? (2061 Views)

Give your life to God and be useful to your creator, don't live a wasteful life / Why Are Most Pastors Children Stubborn? / Don't Settle For Less; Don't Live A Life Of Mediocrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
petra1:

Wrong !James alpheaus was never a pillar in the apostolic time except Jamed the brother of jesus .
Secondly if you observe the content of his discussion it shows he was still new in the faith . He was a pharisee. He was still mixing Judaism with christianity. Someone who had been with jesus and the apostles wont do that
Thirdly He still refers to peter by the former family name "Cephas" didnt know jesus changed it.

So you say the person chosen by Jesus himself is not qualified to speak for the Apostles shey? cheesy

Never mind Sir, you can believe whatever pleases you, it's the arrangement Jesus set that i'm trying to explain here, he never allowed nepotism in his group, first come are the first to serve with him, but if that's not OK by you, you can go and practice your own Christianity Sir. No wahala! smiley
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by petra1(m): 8:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
Maximus69:

So you say the person chosen by Jesus himself is not qualified to speak for the Apostles shey? cheesy

Never mind Sir, you can believe whatever pleases you, it's the arrangement Jesus set that i'm trying to explain here, he never allowed nepotism in his group, first come are the first to serve with him, but if that's not OK by you, you can go and practice your own Christianity Sir. No wahala! smiley

Im proving the point from scripture Try look it up . I have more than enough proof james jesus brother became an apostle and he became the head of the church in Jerusalem

Galatians 1:19 TLB
The only other apostle I met at that time was James, the Lord’s brother.

Galatians 1:19 BBE
But of the other Apostles I saw only James, the Lord's brother.
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
petra1:

Im proving the point from scripture Try look it up . I have more than enough proof james jesus brother became an apostle and he became the head of the church in Jerusalem

The only other apostle I met at that time was James, the Lord’s brother.

Galatians 1:19 BBE
But of the other Apostles I saw only James, the Lord's brother.

That's the result of misinterpretation!

I've told you what the verse mean but if you're not OK with it, go and practice your own Christianity as you're pleased Sir, no wahala! smiley
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by KNOWMORE56: 8:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
petra1:

I agree with you that they didnt believe on at some point . James was a pharisee but got converted after.

He became one of the apostles in the early church .

Galatians 1:19
But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.

James the younger brother of jesus took over the church in Jerusalem which was a kind of HQ In that time, James rise to leadership became very obvious when Peter was released from Prison, he had to send report to James first of his release

Acts 12:17
But he, beckoning unto them with the hand to hold their peace, declared unto them how the Lord had brought him out of the prison. And he said, Go shew these things unto James, and to the brethren. And he departed, and went into another place.

If you observe when there was doctrinal issue in the early church and Paul and other apostles gathered . Even though James was new in the faith and doctrine and was still mixing the old law with the new but James was the one calling the shot . His word seem to be final .

Acts 15:13
And after they had held their peace, James answered, saying, Men and brethren, hearken unto me Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God

So you could see that James was the person in charge.

Another incidence was when Peter traveled to visit Paul in Galatia. He observed that the Jews and gentiles Christians ate together and he joined in too. But when some people came Ftom JERUSALEM (James church) Peter was afraid and decamped from eating with the gentiles Christians and Paul had to rebuke him

Galatians 2:11-13
But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision. And the other Jews dissembled likewise with him; insomuch that Barnabas also was carried away with their dissimulation.

It’s a fact that James ,Peter and John were pillars among the Apostles but James has leadership

Galatians 2:9
And when James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars, perceived the grace that was given unto me, they gave to me and Barnabas the right hands of fellowship; that we should go unto the heathen, and they unto the circumcision.

Galatians 1:19
But other of the apostles saw I none, save James the Lord's brother.

He said BEFORE CHRIST'S DEATH none of his brethren believed in Him.

I have heard this from other too.

But what I see in the Bible says differently.

Jesus has two people answering the name JAMES.
And there's no time the Bible says that any of them (James) was changed after Christ's death.

So I continue to wonder were people get the above concept from.

Let's see the following:

*. Matthew 10:2-4 "KJV:Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; JAMES THE SON OF ZEBEDEE, and John his brother;
KJV:Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; JAMES THE SON OF ALPHAEUS, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;
KJV:Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.

*. Matthew 27:56
KJV:Among which was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of JAMES and Joses, and the mother of Zebedees children.

One is called JAMES THE SON OF ZEBEDEE,

another is called JAMES THE SON OF ALPHAEUS.

PLEASE, which of them believe after CHRIST'S DEATH?
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by petra1(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Maximus69:

I've told you what the verse mean but if you're not OK with it, go and practice your own Christianity as you're pleased Sir, no wahala! smiley

But why would you be the only one reading different meaning into a verse. Are you deliberately ignoring the facts before you?

Remember that peter was the first to minister to the gentiles by revelation and he explained himself to other apostles. So there was an agreement and understanding that the gentiles are acceptable by faith.

But James who was a newly converted person from Judaism and pharisee but was given leadership by the virtue of his relationship with jesus still mixes the law with faith. He was insisting the gentiles must be circumcised nobody could stand up to him because he had authority.

Act 15:19 — Act 15:20
Wherefore my sentence is, that we trouble not them, which from among the Gentiles are turned to God: But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication, and from things strangled, and from blood

What he quoted here were the requirements for converting gentiles to judaism .

Acts 15:1
And certain men which came down from Judaea taught the brethren, and said, Except ye be circumcised after the manner of Moses, ye cannot be saved.

Who is the leader in judea ? = james the pharisee convert. That would not happen under Peter . Its obvious peter himself was afraid of James

Gal 2:11 — Gal 2:12
But when Peter was come to Antioch, I withstood him to the face, because he was to be blamed. For before that certain came from James, he did eat with the Gentiles: but when they were come, he withdrew and separated himself, fearing them which were of the circumcision
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Emusan(m): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2020
Maximus69:

See how brainwashing is destroying your life.

Gal 1:19 is a misinterpretation by who?

See how your own lying book put it "But I did not see any of the other apostles, only James the brother of the Lord"

Are you even saying the children of the GB are not part of people in Bethel?
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by petra1(m): 9:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

None The two you mentioned were already apostles among the 12 but there was a 3ed James who was jesus younger brother . He was a pharisee, he didnt believe earlier but after the death of christ he believed and became an apostle also

The only other apostle I met at that time was James, the Lord’s brother
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

He said BEFORE CHRIST'S DEATH none of his brethren believed in Him.

I have heard this from other too.

But what I see in the Bible says differently.

And there's no time the Bible says that any of them (James) was changed after Christ's death.

Let's see the following:

*. Matthew 10:2-4 "KJV:Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; JAMES THE SON OF ZEBEDEE, and John his brother;
KJV:Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; JAMES THE SON OF ALPHAEUS, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;

KJV:Among which was Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of JAMES and Joses, and the mother of Zebedees children.

The Jewish customs and traditions helps in the understanding of certain verses in the Bible.
For instance, when dying on the torture stake Jesus entrusted the care of Mary(his mother) in the hands of Apostle John {John 19:26-27} this was totally wrong for Jews to live the care of their aged parents in the hands of others {Exodus 20:12} so for Jesus to have said that, it means all of Mary's children have disowned her. Because back then that's what the Jews agreed to do to anyone that acknowledges Jesus as Christ {John 9:22} Mary who at her oldage is becoming a believer would definitely had issues with her children.
That's why Jesus' specifically assigned Apostle John (who was much younger than other Apostle) to take care of her.

Of course the Bible mentioned that James and Jude became Christians but it was much later so there is no way any of the two can stand up to speak in behalf of all those who have been serving as Christians before them, not even if they are Jesus' blood brother, in Christianity nepotism has no room! smiley
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
ARGUMENTATIVE Emusan! cheesy
Emusan:

See how brainwashing is destroying your life.
Gal 1:19 is a misinterpretation by who?
See how your own lying book put it "But I did not see any of the other apostles, only James the brother of the Lord"
Are you even saying the children of the GB are not part of people in Bethel?
Well there is a big difference between being a member of the bethel family and being a member of the GB.
There are thousands of our brothers serving as bethelites but just 8 members serving as the GB Sir! cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by KNOWMORE56: 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Maximus69:

The Jewish customs and traditions helps in the understanding of certain verses in the Bible.
For instance, when dying on the torture stake Jesus entrusted the care of Mary(his mother) in the hands of Apostle John {John 19:26-27} this was totally wrong for Jews to live the care of their aged parents in the hands of others {Exodus 20:12} so for Jesus to have said that, it means all of Mary's children have disowned her. Because back then that's what the Jews agreed to do to anyone that acknowledges Jesus as Christ {John 9:22} Mary who at her oldage is becoming a believer would definitely had issues with her children.
That's why Jesus' specifically assigned Apostle John (who was much younger than other Apostle) to take care of her.

Of course the Bible mentioned that James and Jude became Christians but it was much later so there is no way any of the two can stand up to speak in behalf of all those who have been serving as Christians before them, not even if they are Jesus' blood brother, in Christianity nepotism has no room! smiley

Which of the JAMES became an apostle after CHRIST'S DEATH?

You can always back up your answers and explanations with Bible references to help me understand what you are saying.

Let's see the following:

Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Emusan(m): 9:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
Maximus69:

Well there is a big difference between being a member of the bethel family and being a member of the GB.
There are thousands of our brothers serving as bethelites but just 8 members serving as the GB Sir! cheesy

That's why you'll always remain hypocrite!

Are they not the same part of Bethel family the person(s) to succeed another GB will be chosen from?

All the GB ensure their children get to Bethel why you till you will even die might not step your foot there but can come here and say what pastors are doing is a FAMILY BUSINESS but when the table is turned to you, watchtower must be defended.

Shameless Hypocrite
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

Which of the JAMES became an apostle after CHRIST'S DEATH?

You can always back up your answers and explanations with Bible references to help me understand what you are saying.

Let's see the following:

It was from amongst those who already believe in him (disciples) that Jesus selected his 12 Apostles {Luke 6:13-16} so the Apostles were already believers.
The third James (former Judaist) that became a Christian later was one of Jesus' siblings! Matthew 13:55

So they were three in total, two Apostles and one Judaists who is Jesus' brother! smiley
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
Emusan:

That's why you'll always remain hypocrite!
Are they not the same part of Bethel family the person(s) to succeed another GB will be chosen from?
All the GB ensure their children get to Bethel why you till you will even die might not step your foot there but can come here and say what pastors are doing is a FAMILY BUSINESS but when the table is turned to you, watchtower must be defended.
Shameless Hypocrite
Most of the members of the GB never had any children Sir!
They served all their lives as traveling overseers, and travelling overseers in JWs aren't supposed to have children just like Apostle Paul.
The bethel family are brothers and sisters from different places and in each country there is one bethel, therefore they're not the ones who do graduate to become GB, it's traveling overseers just as Jesus' Apostles left their family lives to start following him everywhere he goes! Luke 18:28-30
So calm down Mr Emusan, you don't know anything about Jehovah's Witnesses Organization! smiley
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by KNOWMORE56: 10:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
petra1:

None The two you mentioned were already apostles among the 12 but there was a 3ed James who was jesus younger brother . He was a pharisee, he didnt believe earlier but after the death of christ he believed and became an apostle also

The only other apostle I met at that time was James, the Lord’s brother

In the gospel we have 12 apostles.

*. Matthew 10:5 "KJV:These TWELVE Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

*. Luke 6:13 "
KJV:And when it was day, he called unto him his DISCIPLES: and of them he chose TWELVE, whom also he named apostles;

All of them are called DISCIPLES,
but the twelve are called APOSTLES.

In my own understanding, Mary, the mother of Jesus has a cousin sister called Mary.

This Jesus mother's sister gave birth to this James, and possibly John also.

That's why James could be referred as the Lord's brother.

That's why Jesus entrusted His mother into John's hand and said ' behold your mother'

James and John's mother and Jesus' mother are cousin sisters.

Let's see the following:

*. John 19: 25 "Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and HIS MOTHER'S SISTER, MARY the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene.

*. Mark 15:40 "KJV:There were also women looking on afar off: among whom was Mary Magdalene, and MARY THE MOTHER OF JAMES THE LESS and of Joses, and Salome;

*. Luke 24.10 "
KJV:It was Mary Magdalene and Joanna, and MARY THE MOTHER OF JAMES, and other women that were with them, which told these things unto the apostles.

*. Acts 12:12
KJV:And when he had considered the thing, he came to the house of MARY THE MOTHER OF JOHN, whose surname was Mark; where many were gathered together praying.

*. Acts 1:14 "
KJV:These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and MARY THE MOTHER OF JESUS, and with his brethren.

Note! The 1st quot (John 19:25) says his mother; the last quot (Acts1:14) says MARY THE MOTHER OF JESUS.

What I'm saying is that any time the Mary is the Jesus mother, they don't hesitate to let us know!

I always try to stop were the Bible stops.
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by KNOWMORE56: 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Maximus69:

It was from amongst those who already believe in him (disciples) that Jesus selected his 12 Apostles {Luke 6:13-16} so the Apostles were already believers.
The third James (former Judaist) that became a Christian later was one of Jesus' siblings! Matthew 13:55

So they were three in total, two Apostles and one Judaists who is Jesus' brother! smiley

In my own understanding, Mary, the mother of Jesus has a cousin sister called Mary.

That's why Jesus entrusted His mother into John's hand and said ' behold your mother'

Let's see the following:

*. John 19: 25 "Now there stood by the cross of Jesus his mother, and HIS MOTHER'S SISTER, MARY the wife of Cleophas, and Mary Magdalene.

*. Mark 15:40 "KJV:There were also women looking on afar off: among whom was Mary Magdalene, and MARY THE MOTHER OF JAMES THE LESS and of Joses, and Salome;

*. Luke 24.10 "
KJV:It was Mary Magdalene and Joanna, and MARY THE MOTHER OF JAMES, and other women that were with them, which told these things unto the apostles.

KJV:And when he had considered the thing, he came to the house of MARY THE MOTHER OF JOHN, whose surname was Mark; where many were gathered together praying.

KJV:These all continued with one accord in prayer and supplication, with the women, and MARY THE MOTHER OF JESUS, and with his brethren.

Note! The 1st quot (John 19:25) says his mother; the last quot (Acts1:14) says MARY THE MOTHER OF JESUS.

What I'm saying is that any time the Mary is the Jesus mother, they don't hesitate to let us know!

I think it is important we look at your quotation;

Matthew 13:55 "KJV:Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, JAMES, and Joses, and SIMON, and JUDAS?

NOTE! These 3 names JAMES, SIMON and JUDAS are mentioned in the 12 apostles.

I could not see what makes you quote the verse

You can help by giving me what connect your claim to the verse.
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 27, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

Let's see the following:

*. Luke 24.10 "

I think it is important we look at your quotation;

Matthew 13:55 "KJV:Is not this the carpenter's son? is not his mother called Mary? and his brethren, JAMES, and Joses, and SIMON, and JUDAS?

NOTE! These 3 names JAMES, SIMON and JUDAS are mentioned in the 12 apostles.

I could not see what makes you quote the verse

You can help by giving me what connect your claim to the verse.

Of course James and John were Jesus' cousins (not brothers) because amongst the Jews all of them refer to one another as brothers due to the Mosaic laws that binds them together as one.
So whenever you see any mention of the word brother it means siblings not cousins. Mary had many other children after Jesus because Joseph never thought of Jesus as his own son but that which God kept in his care, note that the name never came from Joseph or Mary, the pregnancy came miraculously so both of them believed that the child was planted in their care but not their own child.
So after Jesus' birth Joseph continue with his wife and they had four sons namely James, Jude, Simon and Joseph(junior) they also had daughters as well. Matthew 13:55-56

Note how Matthew talked about Jesus' mother when recording the event of Jesus' death, he said there were many women watching from a distance how Jesus was executed, the specifically he said "Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James and Joses (Jesus' mother) and the mother of the sons of Zebedee" Matthew 27:55-56

The second Mary mentioned here is Jesus' biological mother, but she was mentioned along with these women because at that time she had become a believer too.

Also note that when the mother of the sons of Zebedee have believed that Jesus is the Christ, she took her two sons to Jesus demanding that Jesus should include his two cousins (James and John) in his cabinet when he begin his government.
She did this because of being closely related to Jesus' mother and since her own two sons are the most related to Jesus amongst the Apostles, she felt that's not too much to demand.
But Jesus frankly told her that his kingdom has nothing to do with nepotism! Matthew 20:20-23
So Jesus' mother also had four sons 'James, Jude, Joseph and Simon' but only two of her sons later became believer! smiley
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Emusan(m): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2020
Maximus69:

Making false accusation and think it's funny is the height of stupidity.

Most of the members of the GB never had any children Sir!
They served all their lives as traveling overseers, and travelling overseers in JWs aren't supposed to have children just like Apostle Paul.
The bethel family are brothers and sisters from different places and in each country there is one bethel, therefore they're not the ones who do graduate to become GB, it's traveling overseers just as Jesus' Apostles left their family lives to start following him everywhere he goes! Luke 18:28-30
So calm down Mr Emusan, you don't know anything about Jehovah's Witnesses Organization! smiley

I always know you're not that intelligent but as usual we'll keep spoon feeding you with basic knowledge until you grow.

You said "MOST....."

To an intelligent mind you keep exposing your ignorance.

So others that have children, do they ensure their children be in the Bethel?

The reason I made this statement earlier The only person his sense of humor is blur is the person who refuses to acknowledge that in every organisation there's always a bad eggs but using the bad eggs to judge the rest and when the table is turned shift blame on in his own bad eggs it's so glaring.

Can you give us the name of the pastor(s) who handed over his church to any of his children?

Shameless Hypocrite JWs always sacrificing his conscience to defend his demonic 8 men of God.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2020

I've answered you sir, bethelites are everywhere that you can find JWs but the GB are in the US just as the Apostles of Jesus were stationed in Jerusalem!

So stop hitting your head on the walls it's not good for your health Sir! cheesy
Emusan:

Making false accusation and think it's funny is the height of stupidity.

I always know you're not that intelligent but as usual we'll keep spoon feeding you with basic knowledge until you grow.

You said "MOST....."

To an intelligent mind you keep exposing your ignorance.

So others that have children, do they ensure their children be in the Bethel?

The reason I made this statement earlier The only person his sense of humor is blur is the person who refuses to acknowledge that in every organisation there's always a bad eggs but using the bad eggs to judge the rest and when the table is turned shift blame on in his own bad eggs it's so glaring.

Can you give us the name of the pastor(s) who handed over his church to any of his children?

Shameless Hypocrite JWs always sacrificing his conscience to defend his demonic 8 men of God.
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Emusan(m): 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
Maximus69:

I've answered you sir, bethelites are everywhere that you can find JWs but the GB are in the US just as the Apostles of Jesus were stationed in Jerusalem!

The Bethel in the USA, do the Children of GB are there or not?

Can you tell us any pastor(s) who handed over his church to any of his children before you falsely accused them of doing Family business?

Hypocrite!

So stop hitting your head on the walls it's not good for your health Sir! cheesy

The cry of a deluded and shameless liar who always get pained whenever his 8 men of God were mentioned.
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
Emusan:

The Bethel in the USA, do the Children of GB are there or not?
Can you tell us any pastor(s) who handed over his church to any of his children before you falsely accused them of doing Family business?
Hypocrite!
The cry of a deluded and shameless liar who always get pained whenever his 8 men of God were mentioned.
Bethel is for who wants to serve voluntarily so they're everywhere throughout the earth. There is no way you can convince someone to abandon what he cherished to leave it for such selfless service, they choose it by themselves.
The GB aren't bethelites but long serving traveling overseers who are qualified to be part of that group Sir!
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Emusan(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
Maximus69:

Bethel is for who wants to serve voluntarily so they're everywhere throughout the earth. There is no way you can convince someone to abandon what he cherished to leave it for such selfless service, they choose it by themselves.
The GB aren't bethelites but long serving traveling overseers who are qualified to be part of that group Sir!

I guess the GB are randomly chosen from those beggers sitting under Ikeja Bridge

But you can open your dirty & stinky mouth to accuse others for doing the same thing just because it wasn't done under your demonic organization.

Shameless hypocrite and liar like your father the Devil!
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 28, 2020
Emusan:

I guess the GB are randomly chosen from those beggers sitting under Ikeja Bridge
But you can open your dirty & stinky mouth to accuse others for doing the same thing just because it wasn't done under your demonic organization.
Shameless hypocrite and liar like your father the Devil!

Jesus never chose any beggar as one of his Apostles, they were all those who stuck with him throughout all his trials Sir! Luke 22:28-30
No member of the GB thought of becoming what they are today and mind you they're not religious celebrities revered by worldly politicians like your own people.
If not those who are making research to know the source of our strong faith and unity nobody knows them out there.
Just as Pharisees Saddusees Scribes and Priests had to bribe Judas Iscariot in order to identify Jesus,worldly people can't know any member of our GB. Very much unlike your own folks that go about with heavily armed guards to protect them after they've gained the popularity they pursued all their life.
So don't kill yourself with envy Emusan, the GB is a group whom God has blessed, ten billion Emusan can't curse them! smiley
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Emusan(m): 1:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Maximus69:

Jesus never chose any beggar as one of his Apostles, they were all those who stuck with him throughout all his trials Sir! Luke 22:28-30
No member of the GB thought of becoming what they are today and mind you they're not religious celebrities revered by worldly politicians like your own people.
If not those who are making research to know the source of our strong faith and unity nobody knows them out there.
Just as Pharisees Saddusees Scribes and Priests had to bribe Judas Iscariot in order to identify Jesus,worldly people can't know any member of our GB. Very much unlike your own folks that go about with heavily armed guards to protect them after they've gained the popularity they pursued all their life.
So don't kill yourself with envy Emusan, the GB is a group whom God has blessed, ten billion Emusan can't curse them! smiley

Always displaying his dimwitted sense....

From where the GB are chosen?

Are the children of the deluded GB in the Bethel?

Can you show us any pastor who handed over his church to any of his children?

You boldly lie against pastors that for their children to continue to scam people that's the reason they put their children in their own ministries and you called it FAMILY BUSINESS but when the table was turned your dirty hypocritical mouth was dancing around.

The Bible speaks against false accusations and even enjoining us to search and hold that which is fact but because your God of Men must be defended, you don't mind making any false accusations against people.
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 28, 2020
Emusan:

Always displaying his dimwitted sense....
From where the GB are chosen?
Are the children of the deluded GB in the Bethel?
Can you show us any pastor who handed over his church to any of his children?
You boldly lie against pastors that for their children to continue to scam people that's the reason they put their children in their own ministries and you called it FAMILY BUSINESS but when the table was turned your dirty hypocritical mouth was dancing around.
The Bible speaks against false accusations and even enjoining us to search and hold that which is fact but because your God of Men must be defended, you don't mind making any false accusations against people.
Where you failed woefully to reason is the husband and wife reverential treatment that's going on in your false religious groups!

Let me help you out even though you'll still continue agitating blindly, but i'm less concerned because your head is where the agonizing pain lies! cheesy

Jesus never got married and never appointed any female Apostle so none of his Apostles brought their wives forward to be honoured as ministers in the first century.

You're free to refute this by mentioning the name of the wife of just one single Apostle. wink

So the GB do have wives but these women don't feature at all, that's why you can't see their children inheriting the position of the GB, once women are allowed to be part of the church committee, they will like their children to be included! Matthew 20:20-23

That's why JW organization can't fall for the bait of nepotism Sir! wink

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Maximus69:

Where you failed woefully to reason is the husband and wife reverential treatment that's going on in your false religious groups!

Let me help you out even though you'll still continue agitating blindly, but i'm less concerned because your head is where the agonizing pain lies! cheesy

Jesus never got married and never appointed any female Apostle so none of his Apostles brought their wives forward to be honoured as ministers in the first century.

You're free to refute this by mentioning the name of the wife of just one single Apostle. wink

So the GB do have wives but these women don't feature at all, that's why you can't see their children inheriting the position of the GB, once women are allowed to be part of the church committee, they will like their children to be included! Matthew 20:20-23

This Emusan dude just like arguing blindly, i guess he derive pleasure in engaging JWs in arguments.
The last time he was pigheaded about the clear order Jesus gave his followers to flee warring zone, instead of asking how Jesus expected people living where his disciples fled from are going to get the good news.
Now he's trying to argue over the issue of family business in the churches, something that's not hidden from everyone.
Please let him be because he's tormented inside him as you keep exposing his folly! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Emusan(m): 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
Maximus69:

As expected....just see the way the deluded shameless lair shifted point. It's now about their wives! When he couldn't provide a single pastor who handed his church to his children.

See the idiot who wanted to deny GB having wife by claiming MAJORITY of them don't marry! now openly acknowledged that "So the GB do have wives..." this is the Christlike you people are portraying indeed.

Just look at this statement from a deluded and shameless liar of JWs all bcoz his 8 men of God must always be right!
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Emusan(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
TATIME:

This Emusan dude just like arguing blindly, i guess he derive pleasure in engaging JWs in arguments.
The last time he was pigheaded about the clear order Jesus gave his followers to flee warring zone, instead of asking how Jesus expected people living where his disciples fled from are going to get the good news.
Now he's trying to argue over the issue of family business in the churches, something that's not hidden from everyone.
Please let him be because he's tormented inside him as you keep exposing his folly! embarassed embarassed embarassed

Here come the fake elder as usual....

If it's a family business, tell us any pastor who has handed over his church to his son or daughter.

Is anything wrong for someone who professed faith in Christ raised His children in the way of the Lord?

Do children of your GB find their way to Bethel?

If yes! why?

Oponu elder....
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
Emusan:

As expected....just see the way the deluded shameless lair shifted point. It's now about their wives! When he couldn't provide a single pastor who handed his church to his children.
See the idiot who wanted to deny GB having wife by claiming MAJORITY of them don't marry! now openly acknowledged that "So the GB do have wives..." this is the Christlike you people are portraying indeed.
Just look at this statement from a deluded and shameless liar of JWs all bcoz his 8 men of God must always be right!

I can understand your pain and shame but just calm down and reason Sir, Jesus has chosen a group and he's dealing with them spiritually that's why all what i'm telling you about them(JWs) seems like magic.
Please don't kill yourself with envy.
You and i know Nairaland forbids directly naming people but i'll give three examples of people whose children have inherited their business. Benson Idahosa, Obadare, Oshofa these three persons made lots of noise in this same country during the 1970s-90s.
Today they're all dead and their sons have inherited the business, Babalola (CAC) died when his wife turned against him otherwise his sons would have inherited the business as well! wink
So don't kill yourself Emusan, take heart the truth is here Sir! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
Emusan:

If it's a family business, tell us any pastor who has handed over his church to his son or daughter.

Is anything wrong for someone who professed faith in Christ raised His children in the way of the Lord?

Do children of your GB find their way to Bethel?

If yes! why?

Oponu elder....

Maximus69 has given you the answer you seek, so continue crying bitterly like your Pharisaic fathers of ancient times.
Just know that all your pigheadedness will not change the truth, those who want to be free will know it and sieze the opportunity to be freed from the falsehood you're dying for! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
Emusan:

©Is anything wrong for someone who professed faith in Christ raised His children in the way of the Lord?
©Do children of your GB find their way to Bethel?
©If yes! why?
Oponu elder....
Nobody forced you into this forum Sir!

So if you want to ask questions try doing so with respect, not with insults this your stupidity won't help you anywhere.
Meanwhile go and face your terrorist friends who are ready to kill people for their beliefs sebi you said Christ's followers are cowards for heeding to the orders of their master! smiley
Go now so that you may kill or get killed Sir! cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Emusan(m): 9:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
TATIME:

Maximus69 has given you the answer you seek, so continue crying bitterly like your Pharisaic fathers of ancient times.
Just know that all your pigheadedness will not change the truth, those who want to be free will know it and sieze the opportunity to be freed from the falsehood you're dying for! undecided undecided undecided

Fake elder come shameless liar...

Your father the Devil never dwells in truth so for you to know the truth you must be a Child of Our Lord Jesus because He is the Way, The Truth & The Life!

And the truth is you can't provide a single pastor who handed over his church to his children.
Re: Why Do Most Pastors Children Don't Live To Up To Their Fathers' Names? by Emusan(m): 10:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Maximus69:

Nobody forced you into this forum Sir!

So if you want to ask questions try doing so with respect, not with insults this your stupidity won't help you anywhere.
Meanwhile go and face your terrorist friends who are ready to kill people for their beliefs sebi you said Christ's followers are cowards for heeding to the orders of their master! smiley
Go now so that you may kill or get killed Sir! cheesy

See painment every where, when lies and lies have been uncovered the next thing is to find way to derail the thread and divert attention from POV.

Till now you and your deluded elder aren't be able to provide just a single pastor who handed over his church to his children and even avoided my questions

It's evident that you people thrive on falsehood just as your father the devil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity / Should Pastors Get Day Jobs? / Tree Requires 28 Heads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.