Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:42 AM

Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution (61219 Views)

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by ozemestats(m): 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Staro: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
blinking001:
Loser. You think you can go against Tinubu our Jagaban and still be revelant in Naija politics? Ask Saraki et all how far. Nonsense.

You're laughable, I swear !

1 Like

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by jaxxy(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ayekotoo:
Hello Mr Victor Giadom, you are the vanquished. Adams Oshiomole won you in Edo Apc primary election and still has his loyalists in the new caretaker committee. Chikena!

Politics of fair play even when u can crush them.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by chiol: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
majamajic:

The SS and SE , has learned

Learn what? They are PDP and north will still collect there ticket. Atiku is warming up already.

How long will we continue being slaves to the north? They will just dangle VP slot to us and we will be struggling and killing ourselves. North will always give a block vote to their own irrespective of the party.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2020
theve succeded in instaling yet another northerner into aother strategic position. i dont like for oshomole to cotinue in that seat as chaiman due to his highhandedness but y must it be another northerner? its very obivious its Goverment of the fulani for the fulani and by the fulanis.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ayekotoo:
Hello Mr Victor Giadom, you are the vanquished. Adams Oshiomole won you in Edo Apc primary election and still has his loyalists in the new caretaker committee. Chikena!

Lol. Wake up from your slumber Mr man. Oshiomole is gone for good. The Pro-Tinubu NWC is gone for good.

Oshiomole, as former chairman of APC doesn't have the capacity to use the police and military against Obaseki in the up coming elections. Ize-Iyamu is on his own and I can tell you, come rain and sun, Obaseki will defeat ize-iyamu hands down!
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by kolade560: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
Racoon:
Giadom acted the role of a spoiler but he has proved a point that will forever be remembered in histroy.No one can henceforth play god in a political party.

The same way Ambode could have fought, but he was a useless coward bastard.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by thaprofit88: 5:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ayekotoo:

Do not console yourself because Adams Oshiomole is the the Victor.

With this your response to that statement, don’t you think something is fundamentally wrong with your thinking?
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by majamajic(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
chiol:

Learn what? They are PDP and north will still collect there ticket. Atiku is warming up already.

How long will we continue being slaves to the north? They will just dangle VP slot to us and we will be struggling and killing ourselves. North will always give a block vote to their own irrespective of the party.

Nigeria voting system favours them , SS and SE don't do follow follow voting not cos of VP seat , after all them didn't vote buhari when he came with okadigbo , they voted obasanjo instead
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Frankiss44(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2020
OsusuBishop:
Somebody lost a juicy office of National chairman of a ruling party and you still call him the victor? shocked shocked. Lets assume Ize Iyamu wins, what make you think he will be loyal and accept to be Oshomole political godson?

Seems you guys don't even know the Ize Iyamu sef. cool cool cool

I weak for the guy.. Ize Iyamu will even do worse.. Well Oshiomole won't even try to bring his godfatherism close to Ize iyamu.. That's even if he wins
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by BabaO2: 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
sotall:

He didn't lose anything. Everyone including Giadom knew his chairmanship was for a while . Initially it was for 2 weeks. Calling a NEC meeting opposed by Ajimobi led NWC which was honoured by Buhari should tell you there is a camp higher than that of Tinubu.

Another thing you should understand is that the resolutions of the meeting today was just a charade. Everything has been arranged and planned by the powers that be. Imagine Buhari read a written speech grin

This is how you guys always think about Tinubu and at the end you are always put to ridicule.
Think of it, Victor Giadom wanted to flex muscle by:
1. Giving order for fresh screening
2.cancel the already conducted screening
3.nullify already conducted primary
So, tell me which of his prayers was answered?.
Mind you, he wasn't the one or belong to forces that suspended Oshiomhole.
He lost everything he was laying claim to including his membership of nwc.
As per Tinubu and Oshiomhole, Tinubu can't just rely and win election on Oshiomhole. In no time from now I hope you won't start crying of marginalisation. I no wan talk jor.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Frankiss44(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2020
muykem:
Gaidom volunteered himself as a sacrifice to resolve APC crisis. You will never heard that name again in corridor of Nigeria politics, mark my word.

Was his name known before in the corridors of power? He was a fucking nobody that was used by power brokers to achieve a goal and the goal has been achieved.. The cabal that used him will always reward him.. Or do you think he was a lone ranger?
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by sotall(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2020
BabaO2:
This is how you guys always think about Tinubu and at the end you are always put to ridicule.
Think of it, Victor Giadom wanted to flex muscle by:
1. Giving order for fresh screening
2.cancel the already conducted screening
3.nullify already conducted primary
So, tell me which of his prayers was answered?.
Mind you, he wasn't the one or belong to forces that suspended Oshiomhole.
He lost everything he was laying claim to including his membership of nwc.
As per Tinubu and Oshiomhole, Tinubu can't just rely and win election on Oshiomhole. In no time from now I hope you won't start crying of marginalisation. I no wan talk jor.

You want to know his prayers that were answered?

The dissolution of the Ajimobi led NWC

He called for a NEC meeting and acted as the chairman of the meeting.

All these are what Tinubu's camp stood against
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Futuragetty: 5:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
Decibel:
The mission is accomplished cheesy
With Bunu on board, Senator Lawan is going to fly APC flag come 2023 since PDP may be fielding Atiku who is also from the same Geopolitical zone. It's the battle of North East
Big lie. Lawan's chance of clinching the ticket is very slim. A convention will be done before 2023. and its Amaechi or orji Uzor kalu vs Peter Obi or Umahi Dave.

Power cannot go back to the North.
It's not happening. Never!
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by DNSPro: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ayekotoo:
oH, U ARE the guy from twitter telling us that Tinubu is the one behind the protest in the North few weeks ago and that if Tinubu does not get the ticket, he will use all his media and thugs to set Nigeria on fire...

we are waiting for that day earnestly grin grin grin
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by BOBKIDDA(m): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Foolish Giadom... I thought they were going to make him chairman sef.
what makes him foolish?
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by chiol: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2020
majamajic:

Nigeria voting system favours them , SS and SE don't do follow follow voting not cos of VP seat , after all them didn't vote buhari when he came with okadigbo , they voted obasanjo instead

They don't do follow follow, why did they abandon Ekwueme and vote Obasanjo? Because of senate president. With VP dangled to them, you will see father and son fighting.

South should stand up with one voice to take their rightful position. They should not settle for less.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by chiol: 6:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Futuragetty:

Big lie. Lawan's chance of clinching the ticket is very slim. A convention will be done before 2023. and its Amaechi or orji Uzor kalu vs Peter Obi or Umahi Dave.

Power cannot go back to the North.
It's not happening. Never!

Keep dreaming! North has already taken back the power with the help of southern saboteurs. What happened today was to sideline the last force they were afraid that could challenge them. The coast is now clear for them.

Once they dangle VP to us, we will start fighting ourselves.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Theoarhics: 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
muykem:
He gave good advice because that NEC is illegal but the resolution is outstanding so people will not look at its illegality again.
If Buhari has not attended the NEC meeting as I'll advised by Sagay would we you have had the" Outstanding" resolution.?
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by majamajic(m): 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2020
chiol:

They don't do follow follow, why did they abandon Ekwueme and vote Obasanjo? Because of senate president. With VP dangled to them, you will see father and son fighting.

South should stand up with one voice to take their rightful position. They should not settle for less.

Go and check again all SS and SE votes , like i told u , we don't vote cos it's our brother , we vote the best choice available
Mind u ekwueme didn't win his party primaries , not fault of voters
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by dahnimoh(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2020
muykem:
Buhari has used his maturity to resolve lingering crisis in the party. Anybody think Tiunbu is not aware of composition of this committee is a novice and need to leave politics section.

I understand that you are trying to console your self.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Goke7: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2020
Collinsaik:
theve succeded in instaling yet another northerner into aother strategic position. i dont like for oshomole to cotinue in that seat as chaiman due to his highhandedness but y must it be another northerner? its very obivious its Goverment of the fulani for the fulani and by the fulanis.

You wanted oshiomole out, there you have it grin
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by uniqueboi1(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
BOBKIDDA:

what makes him foolish?

Why was he causing confusion if they were not going to make him an ordinary CTC chairman pending when have their convention? I was expecting he would be the CTC chair at least. But all those actions only to be used and discarded.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by djon78(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
chiol:

I am sorry for the southerners. This is not about Tinubu or Oshomole. The northerners are far above us politically.

The bitter part is that the fellow southerners that suppose to stand in solidarity with their brothers are being used by the northerners for their agenda. Power suppose to shift to the south in 2023, but the northerners have now positioned themselves to be in control of the two major parties, so by then the south will not have a say and the two parties would field only northerners as candidates.

The southerners that could challenge this agenda are being sidelined and we are foolishly rejoicing.

Abeg make we hear word.
Did you people remember south in 2015?
Una never see anything
The North is solely in driving seat

In 2011 entire south gave there mandate
To GEJ with the one that came from the north.
The power of north was broken for the first time because the entire south voted as a block

In 2015 we were crying begging
Let the whole south come together

But some part said no
Now the north are in full control
And they will never relinquish that
Even when they want to give it to south
They will look for there stooge down south.

Southerners claim to be smart
But Northern Nigeria plays them like a puppet on a string.
I really respect and like there intelligence and togetherness
We have so much to learn from them
So much
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by FlordFlorez(m): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Our able shiaman, ur name will go down in history as the slayer of godfatherism in Nigeria politics.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by emperor863(m): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Afospecialk:

The children of hate have started another 5% inconsequential analysis again

Tinubu silent speaks volumes for the wise

Go and tell your 5% inconsequential people to go and learn politics so that they will not remain slave under PDP forever

A very good advice but will they take it. They lack political depth and this has been the reason why the whole country, including members of PDP are taking them for a ride.

Since they do not know, APC is now firmly in the hands of the defunct ACN and CPC as the influence of remaining npdp members have been whittled down.

How some "Ipobian analysts" can not understand this is a mystery.

With the turn of events and the calibre of those in attendance at the NEC meeting it should not be difficult to understand that it had the backing of all major stakeholders, BAT included.

Would they understand that? No, because their sense of reasoning is beclouded by hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by History555: 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
emperor863:

A very good advice but will they take it. They lack political depth and this has been the reason why the whole country, including members of PDP are taking them for a ride.

Since they do not know, APC is now firmly in the hands of the defunct ACN and CPC as the influence of remaining npdp members have been whittled down.

How some "Ipobian analysts" can not understand this is a mystery.

With the turn of events and the calibre of those in attendance at the NEC meeting it should not be difficult to understand that it had the backing of all major stakeholders, BAT included.

Would they understand that? No, because their sense of reasoning is beclouded by hatred.

I feel afonja tears
Pouring their frustrations on lgbos and ipob is a way of easing the pain . You are in pains
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Myself2(m): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2020
Where is Oshiomhole Oshi Omo Ole
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by spiralwedge(m): 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Decibel:
The mission is accomplished cheesy
With Bunu onboard, Senator Lawan is going to fly APC flag come 2023 since PDP may be fielding Atiku who is also from the same Geopolitical zone. It's the battle of North East

Hahahahahaha what an ignoramus from SE. so politically naive... Jeez

You people always burst my brains with laughter. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Decibel: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
spiralwedge:

Hahahahahaha what an ignoramus from SE. so politically naive... Jeez

You people always burst my brains with laughter. grin grin

I laugh at some of your comments atimes, which shows the level of your exposure.
Run along boy
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by spiralwedge(m): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2020
djon78:

Abeg make we hear word.
Did you people remember south in 2015?
Una never see anything
The North is solely in driving seat

In 2011 entire south gave there mandate
To GEJ with the one that came from the north.
The power of north was broken for the first time because the entire south voted as a block

In 2015 we were crying begging
Let the whole south come together

But some part said no
Now the north are in full control
And they will never relinquish that
Even when they want to give it to south
They will look for there stooge down south.

Southerners claim to be smart
But Northern Nigeria plays them like a puppet on a string.
I really respect and like there intelligence and togetherness
We have so much to learn from them
So much

Blame that on the man who got all of the Southerners votes, but sidelined a part of the South for his whole 6 years in Aso Rock.

The kind of cohesion we had in 2011 is forever lost, because the said man has made a part of the South to distrust the others. He messed up, because he was ordained to bring healing to the south since the civil war.

I don't think the South will ever have the trust to get to 2011 cohesion level ever again. Sad really.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by xpansion(m): 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
Ayekotoo:

Do not console yourself because Adams Oshiomole is the the Victor.

If it makes you sleep well at night telling yourself that, go ahead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It / Oh Dear! Read What These Americans Think About Adams Oshiomhole's Marriage / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.