Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,404 members, 7,954,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution (61218 Views)

Court Renews Victor Giadom's Position As Acting National Chairman Of APC. / Court Grants Victor Giadom Access To Operate As APC Acting Chairman / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Futuragetty: 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2020
chiol:

Keep dreaming! North has already taken back the power with the help of southern saboteurs. What happened today was to sideline the last force they were afraid that could challenge them. The coast is now clear for them.

Once they dangle VP to us, we will start fighting ourselves.
Well, you will see it play out. APC chieftains from southern Nigeri are not dummies. even though Tinubu wasted his time and betrayed Southern Nigeria for less than a pot of porridge! his presidential fallacy died before arrival...a colossal waste of time...I hope SW keeps their heads firmly stuck in the arse of their Lord Ruga!

Amaechi stands a better chance of getting their. I wish a core igboman could and not some Igbo outcast ; the
Now is the time for The south to be together.
We can do it. North Central will vote in our favor.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by porthouse7(f): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
Decibel:
The mission is accomplished cheesy
With Bunu onboard, Senator Lawan is going to fly APC flag come 2023 since PDP may be fielding Atiku who is also from the same Geopolitical zone. It's the battle of North East
caretaker my guy, he's only acting till after NEC election
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Decibel: 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2020
porthouse7:
caretaker my guy, he's only acting till after NEC election
I, know
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by chiol: 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
Futuragetty:

Well, you will see it play out. APC chieftains from southern Nigeri are not dummies. even though Tinubu wasted his time and betrayed Southern Nigeria for less than a pot of porridge! his presidential fallacy died before arrival...a colossal waste of time...I hope SW keeps their heads firmly stuck in the arse of their Lord Ruga!

Amaechi stands a better chance of getting their. I wish a core igboman could and not some Igbo outcast ; the
Now is the time for The south to be together.
We can do it. North Central will vote in our favor.

That's one of their game plans. They might give Amechi ticket and abandon him in APC to give their own - Atiku a block vote in PDP. SW will also abandoned Amechi, as a pay back for betraying Tinubu. He might end up not even winning in any state.

Northerners know what they are doing politically.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Futuragetty: 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
chiol:

That's one of their game plans. They might give Amechi ticket and abandon him in APC to give their own - Atiku a block vote in PDP. SW will also abandoned Amechi, as a pay back for betraying Tinubu. He might end up not even winning in any state.

Northerners know what they are doing politically.
Southerners will use their brain this time... and Atiku can never get the that PDP flag again. he had his chance. I see it this way.
Amaechi will get the APC with El-Rulfia as running mate. AGAINST PDP's Peter Obi candidacy for President.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by chiol: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2020
Futuragetty:

Southerners will use their brain this time... and Atiku can never get the that PDP flag again. he had his chance. I see it this way.
Amaechi will get the APC with El-Rulfia as running mate. AGAINST PDP's Peter Obi candidacy for President.

Atiku will still buy his way through. Remember his son has hinted that he will contest in 2023. Northerners are not interested in party, rather they will support their own irrespective of his party, just to make sure they retain the power.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by bigtt76(f): 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2020
Even on party levels baba has to appoint another northerner... Ar taya sef cheesy

TGM2015:
According to Victor Giadom Twitter account, below is his reaction to APC NEC decisions today.

https://twitter.com/VictorGiadomAPC/status/1276155248986464261?s=19

2 Likes

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Bimpe29: 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2020
Kudos to PMB and his political advisers. He never has gotten it better since he became the leader of the ruling party.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by earnit2: 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2020
hmmmkmm
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by ogaemma: 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
blinking001:
Loser. You think you can go against Tinubu our Jagaban and still be revelant in Naija politics? Ask Saraki et all how far. Nonsense.
Tinubu is a closed chapter is very obvious.
Tinubu may have 2 options,
1. Remain silent in APC and accept his fate
2. Break out from APC to form another party before 2023.
Shine your eyes, the writing is already on the wall.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by sotall(m): 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
JagabanEko:

Keep consoling ur Igbo blodas... Una go cry again for free 2023.. 4th class citizen gringringringrin

Mumu!

Everyone who doesn't share your opinion automatically becomes igbo.

Brainwashed zombie

1 Like

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by adanny01(m): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Truly, no Victor, no vanquished!

Sorry to say, the true vanquished is the Edo APC and their candidate if Oshiomhole folds his hands.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Gandollaar(f): 10:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Afospecialk:

The children of hate have started another 5% inconsequential analysis again

Tinubu silent speaks volumes for the wise

Go and tell your 5% inconsequential people to go and learn politics so that they will not remain slave under PDP forever
An Igboman has been president, vice president, Senate president, deputy Senate president, speaker and deputy speaker. Even an igboman has been Military head of state.

What exactly do you mean by slavery?

1 Like

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2020
sanemind2:
Ok

500gb external hard drive is available with hd movies, location is ph but can be sent to your location of choice
my guy how much? am in PH, I think am interested.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Obamaofusa: 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2020
Some people are really dreaming.. wink
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Nyanabo(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Please I need answers, I don't seem to understand: is the president bigger than his party ??

Is it in line with the law of the country and the rule of his party?

What clause gavve him the power to do what he did?

I would appreciate answers from the politicians in the house.
Thank you.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by henrysam(m): 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2020
Decibel:
With Bunu onboard, Senator Lawan is going to fly APC flag come 2023 since PDP may be fielding Atiku who is also from the same Geopolitical zone. It's the battle of North East
Who will vote for a rubber stamp Senate President to become Nigeria president. It will just be a repetition of buhari's administration.
I beg cone up with another lively human being from north east

1 Like

Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by smallsmall: 12:59am On Jun 26, 2020
Decibel:

So, in essence, Buhari's plan to make the North rule over the South for 16yrs back-2-back, is about to materialise?
And some of the stupid Southerners will support this sort of nonsense and slavery of their region, by Buhari and his terrorists Fulani Herdsmen?
Issorite o.
I knew the Evil Preident was up to his usual tribalism and nepotism, the way he allowed APC members to be fighting each other and then took side in a way that would make them irreconciliable.
Eleriibu President
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by smallsmall: 1:01am On Jun 26, 2020
Nyanabo:
Please I need answers, I don't seem to understand: is the president bigger than his party ??

Is it in line with the law of the country and the rule of his party?

What clause gavve him the power to do what he did?

I would appreciate answers from the politicians in the house.
Thank you.

The Corrupt Politicians like Tinubu are afraid to challenge him because they know that EFCC will just remember they stole some money some year ago and that is it.
Major General Buhari is a tribalistic and nepotistic dictator, worse than Abacha
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by smallsmall: 1:06am On Jun 26, 2020
bigtt76:
Even on party levels baba has to appoint another northerner... Ar taya sef cheesy

The Buhari is an irredeemable Tribalist and Nothernist.
His plan is to ensure the North keeps rulling the South, siphon our resources to develop the North while the South becomes a conquered territory.
The shame will be any Southerner, be it SW, SE, SS or even the Middle belt, that votes for any party with a Northern candidate in 2023, just because of party affiliation.
Buhari is not concerned about APC or PDP, he is intent of just ensuring it is another Eight years of Northern domination, despite all the federal positions handed over to incompetent Northerners
if e go break, make e break.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by lordess(m): 3:13am On Jun 26, 2020
"Winning ways" grin grin grin
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by edupedia: 4:06am On Jun 26, 2020
sotall:
Yea...

We all know the powers that be have used high chief Giadom to whittle down the power of the man in Bourdillon.

Where is Oshomole?.....gone

Where is Ajomobi and his gang of fake NWC....dissolved.

Somebody's wings have been clipped and warning sounded. grin

Keep deceiving yourself.....u wailers love to ejaculate prematurely.....No wonder u have achieved nothing since 2015
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by sotall(m): 5:41am On Jun 26, 2020
edupedia:

Keep deceiving yourself.....u wailers love to ejaculate prematurely.....No wonder u have achieved nothing since 2015

Clap for yourself you that have achieved something grin
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by rummmy: 6:16am On Jun 26, 2020
Decibel:
you have high fever. Go and check yourself
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by Decibel: 6:26am On Jun 26, 2020
rummmy:
you have high fever. Go and check yourself
You're a corona virus pandemic patient, go and visit NCDC
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by muykem: 10:22am On Jun 26, 2020
dahnimoh:

I understand that you are trying to console your self.
You think so. I have checked the committee set up and no antagonists made the list.
Re: Victor Giadom Reacts To APC NEC's Resolution by rummmy: 6:35am On Jun 27, 2020
Decibel:

You're a corona virus pandemic patient, go and visit NCDC
I'm not up to 30years nau... My immune system is very sound.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidozie Ojobor: Buhari Rejected Scholarship List Because No Northerner On It / Oh Dear! Read What These Americans Think About Adams Oshiomhole's Marriage / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.