Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown (135472 Views)

The Fish I Caught In My Compound / As There Is No Meat In The Market, We Saw An Alternative / How I Prepared This Bush Meat That Ran Into My Compound (With pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by Vyolet(f): 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
You mean you found these in their house? I dont understand?
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2020
slyfox35:
Final outcome
Lala food is ready
Disgusting undecided
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by Mexyz(m): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
Op is obviously from the Esan tribe in Edo State, my brother carry go jare.
Nothing do thou, see many of them here pretending to be who they are not.

Forming posh on nl
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by Jaqenhghar: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
slyfox35:
Their hidden den
In a soakaway shey. Those rats eat dead bodies in cemeteries and feaces from soakaways and septic tanks
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by newdawn2017(f): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
yanabasee1:
Those are rats na....
a specie of rats called Crane rats.
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by Munzy14(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
yanabasee1:
Those are rats na....
Not your normal rat, in Igbo it is called Ewi or eyi... Giant rat.
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by wetmenow: 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Rabbit. I miss this meat.
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by Jaqenhghar: 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
Mexyz:
Op is obviously from the Esan tribe in Edo State, my brother carry go jare.
Nothing do thou, see many of them here pretending to be who they are not.

Forming posh on nl
Its not about forming posh. Its about staying healthy. In a country where you dont have a functioning health secyor one will expect the people to be very careful

1 Like

Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by Onogiede(m): 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
the word Ofiotor makes benin rings on my kidney,... last last ee don be for that Ofiotor of a meat...

larlalistar no dey eat this one
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by MrSensor(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
Akinola100:
so this nonsense made FP. Abeg, is this news. Mods, please try not to post snake or bushmeat thread for just a day. kissso this nonsense made FP. Abeg, is this news. Mods, please try not to post snake or bushmeat thread for just a day.
I wonder o.
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by Chris2863(m): 3:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
You just ate toilet rats.. Please, stop talking to me
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by SpicyMimi(f): 3:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
denko:
Is that Rat or Rabbit
Rat. Google Rabbits.
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by Antichristus: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
slyfox35:
This lockdown has been hard on almost everyone, any money you use for foodstuff, your pocket go feel am.

Apparently, this family of five have been staying at one corner in my compound without paying rent.

Some guys came today to fix the mosquito nets on the windows when they spotted the den of these animals.

Na so we descend on their den with water,we eventually caught four,one remaining inside, their Papa I guess,that guy stubborn gan,upon all the water,e nor come out,no wahala, he should be there, I have collected my rent in kind.

They call it African Giant Rat, We call it Rabbit
Ofiontor.

GOOD LUCK WITH CATCHING A NEW STRAIN OF CORONAVIRUS. BAD LUCK TO THOSE WHO YOU WILL INFECT.
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lassa fever is real!
It kills people year in year out in Nigeria,
Yet this poster proudly chose to eat its vector.
Kindly go to the website of the NCDC to educate
yourself.
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by ikorodureporta: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
ikorodureporta:
The thing neva reach fp lala must b out of duty post

lala just see am
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by Emma1Oj(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
javaguru:
so u go around killing rats
This is the reason y I'm always scared to eat outside home, bcus one don't kn the type of meat and ingredients used in preparing those food's.
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by ViktorCash: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
Covid 20 pro loading lipsrsealed
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by Salako01(m): 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
Laser fever is smelling
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by Wettoid123: 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2020
This is serious u mean people now eat anything, these are toilet rat. God will save us oooo!
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by alezzy13: 3:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ewww! embarassed
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
SpicyMimi:
Ewwwww!!! I find rats extremely disgusting!!! I'd take my bath with one full dettol liquid if one ran over my tiny toes.

By the way, we have clearance sales for men's wears -50% discount off! Check my profile for pics and prices.

Samsung Galaxy fit E! For 15k only!

Contact me, using my number below to get yours fast!

Just 10 left!!!

Nawa o
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by SATANNIST: 3:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
slyfox35:
This lockdown has been hard on almost everyone, any money you use for foodstuff, your pocket go feel am.

Apparently, this family of five have been staying at one corner in my compound without paying rent.

Some guys came today to fix the mosquito nets on the windows when they spotted the den of these animals.

Na so we descend on their den with water,we eventually caught four,one remaining inside, their Papa I guess,that guy stubborn gan,upon all the water,e nor come out,no wahala, he should be there, I have collected my rent in kind.

Ofiontor.
this is not rabbit u piece of shit. you are eating rats. idiots like u should be shot on sight cos u are the spreaders of diseases
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by Charlex23(m): 3:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Ratdemic loading......
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by DeGenius3(m): 3:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wow!

So true True meat dey your house and you no know?

Well, frankly... rabbit dey sweet wella with equsi soup.

Enjoy... na your shine!
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by Champneys: 3:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
slyfox35:

Ofiontor.

I hope you get the next thing to Covid-19 and when you do, spread it only to the people in your compound!
Oloshi onijekuje jatijati
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
That animal is a tomb raider. They can travel as long as 10-20km to raid graves.

You have just shared in the food chain.

(Man died) ~(rat eats man) ~(man eats rat)
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by mdfash(m): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
This is how Covid 20 begins
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by Mexyz(m): 3:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Its not about forming posh. Its about staying healthy. In a country where you dont have a functioning health secyor one will expect the people to be very careful
Only if you know how long my grandma in the village has been eating this 'ofiontor'.... And she's past 90 now.

Boss I understand you though, I just don't see the difference between this meat and the ones we call bush meat.
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by matrixme(m): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
Wicked landlord. God will judge you! Turning your tenants into a delicious support for Egusi soup. Wait... Is that Akpu
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by biggy26: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
ATAKAM:
u know wetin dey....that fire own dey show say u sabi am...where u put fire no be where e dey pass burst out...
In and out dey! If you know, you know grin
Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by Chidonsky: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
IfeMiLove:
Okete
Delta man

1 Like

Re: Never Knew There Was Meat In My Compound During This Lockdown by Cloud007: 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
SAMBARRY:
Hayyyyyyyyyy God.na this kain people dey spread Ebola

Them wan bring back Ebola.God no go gree for you lipsrsealed

Yoruba say gbo gbo ejo koni jije.kinsheybitie lipsrsealed

No be everything wey you see you go put for mouth
in as much as I don't support this.... Ebola can't survive the heat of cooking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fisherman Kills Sea Lion With Spear In Adada, Rivers State (Pictures) / How To Make Soya Bean Meal For Your Baby (with Pictures) / Nigerian Foods And Their Calorie Contents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.