Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown (56884 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Says Lagos Mortuaries Are Full Due To Lockdown, Need Decongestion / COVID-19: Boss Mustapha Reverses Self, Says He's Aware Of Poor Healthcare System / 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Lastmankc(m): 8:01am On Jun 26, 2020
You no get sense
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by sizer07: 8:03am On Jun 26, 2020
What is this useless goro eating full called boss talking abt? The first lock down,what did his useless govt gave the masses as palliatives?when all they did was to loot,all the moneys donated to enriched there self and allies, divert food to northern sates.he and all those thiefs are all stupid for ever thinking they will short down this country in the name of lockdown just to create another conduit pipe to continue looting. Mad man. Go and luck ur village and live us alone. Anu ofia. Mad people from top to button
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by wizod(m): 8:04am On Jun 26, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu is live on air now. Listen to the most intelligent man of our time. Ask whatever question you have and he will give you a befitting answer.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 26, 2020
so what are the poor masses suppose to do? not that any reasonable help will get to them,as it is now pleople are still feeling the impact of the first lockdown.its easy for you to say because you are rich[/color]
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Originalsly: 8:07am On Jun 26, 2020
Want to lockdown?..... then what are the palliatives? People.need to rise up against these lockdowns without palliatives. We see soooo many businesses shut down in the US millionsss left unemployed..... no widespread protests about that.... but they can all be out protesting for Black Lives Matter. Why?... because the palliatives provided have millions been given a lot more money than when they were working. Lockdown without palliatives shouldn't a recipe for civil unrest.

Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Cosyfaith(f): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2020
undecided
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by xynerise: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2020
He is stupid .They don't care about the poor who they refused to give palliatives because they have enough to eat.

Thunder fire him
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by almarthins(m): 8:19am On Jun 26, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Thunder fire that im mouth. undecided

you wan still chop money. shocked

It is nt so hard to find greenhorn in nairaland. They are everywhere. For sm of u who still think that covid is nt real in nigeria, i pity ur foolishness. I know sm one who died from it. No amount of thunder cant stop the reality that is about to dawn on most of you.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by murmee: 8:21am On Jun 26, 2020
Nwakannaya1:
Why not bring this deceit to an end?
Haven't you people made enough money from it?
I really, really WONDER!
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by almarthins(m): 8:22am On Jun 26, 2020
wizod:
Nnamdi Kanu is live on air now. Listen to the most intelligent man of our time. Ask whatever question you have and he will give you a befitting answer.

There is nothing intelligent about that sham, he is jus another well bred orator.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by XXXXTENTACION: 8:23am On Jun 26, 2020
almarthins:

It is nt so hard to find greenhorn in nairaland. They are everywhere. For sm of u who still think that covid is nt real in nigeria, i pity ur foolishness. I know sm one who died from it. No amount of thunder cant stop the reality that is about to dawn on most of you.
do you think the government cares about what happens to the people
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Angelfrost(m): 8:24am On Jun 26, 2020
No Nigerian would "romance" with the virus if he or she didn't have to hustle like mad just to feed... The last time you locked down the nation, you achieved absolutely nothing but near chaos and increased poverty/crime.

These leaders are so useless, it beggars belief!!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by BaddyB: 8:26am On Jun 26, 2020
Wasky101:

You no need to type all this message, nah waste of time just continue ignoring all safety protocols but remember not to cry and wail about poor medical facilities when you or anyone you know get infected.
Person wey no fit safe you dey warn u say make u dey careful u say u nor gree. When d thing happen now(not my wish) music go change to no proper Medicare.
As for me and my family we shall continue to obey all safety measures put in place.

Then It's Simple..Lock Urself N Ur family Up Until U hear it's Now 0 Cases...
Leave Other Ppl Alone..
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Angelfrost(m): 8:27am On Jun 26, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Ask any health worker you know, the cases are rising so fast.
People are dying daily.

People will die... This was always bound to happen... Still, you can't lockdown a nation of so many poor people without palliatives or means to feed. The end result will be far worse than the pandemic!!!

This spread can never be checked at this point!!!... It will cost these morons far more than they can afford!!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by almarthins(m): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
do you think the government cares about what happens to the people

They dont o and nigerians dont even care about themselves either. Common simple instruction we dont adhere to it. You need to see they way people are carelessly moving around in crowded places without face mask. My brother, i am fed up of both nigeria and nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Angelfrost(m): 8:29am On Jun 26, 2020
Ogbuu101:

This particular death is highly avoidable.

It would have been avoidable if provisions were available for the poor among us (Quite an alarming number)... Maybe you don't know how terrible that last lock down was...

Buhari will never go down that route again... This nation will burn!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by bejeria101(m): 8:31am On Jun 26, 2020
This dullard government. Na the covid19 go kill una.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by flyingpig: 8:31am On Jun 26, 2020
Cosyfaith:

Don't mind this Covidiot on Nairaland. Have they taken their time to ask their friends or families who are health workers the real situation of things. We just lost an ICU Nurse here in Lagos to this Covid-19. People just come here and ignorantly open their mouth. No common sense. If it can kill Nigerians in First world countries, then it's in a country with a struggling snail paced health care that it won't happen?

This pandemic just proved Nigerian citizens are the major problem of Nigeria, not the leaders. If they can boldly call a pandemic killing thousands scam, little wonder the leaders can steal and parade their corruption openly but they had rather dwell on religion and tribalism (things the people high up don't give a damn about). Bunch of idiots

You guys should give it a break.

How is it that in four months, we have less than 600 deaths when other countries recorded over 1,000 deaths per day?

It shudders me that every night NCDC will just put up a dark theme with yellow fonts indicating numbers of confirmed cases and deaths, but ain't nobody sees pictures of dead persons and people in isolation centers, unlike overseas where we see thousands of mass burials occurring daily.

I was at a Bank recently and the Banker even had his face mask underneath his nose, markets are crowded, private lessons are on-going, businesses are booming, and a friend of mine just travelled Rivers state to Akwa Ibom last weekend. There is lawlessness around us and complete flout of the COVID-19 guidelines yet no expected death toll or rates around us.

The reason NCDC in partnership with Nigeria Govt keep churning out those figures you see on the Internet is to convince Donor agencies on the need for more donations which will for sure end up in private Bank accounts.

Ever wondered what happened to billions of donations from BUA cement, Dangote, Zenith, First Bank and the rest of them?

European Union just dolled millions of Euros to Nigerian govt for post covid-19 economic recovery and you sure know its fate. Don't pretend you didn't grow up in Nigeria and don't understand the deceitfulness of Nigerian government. Yesterday Ex-governor Ajimobi was announced dead, but that wasn't the first time he was announced dead, but political mavericks preserved his death just to use his name to lobby for political relevance in APC party.

You don't know how Nigeria works.

They should start displaying pictures of dead patients owing to COVID-19, pictures of isolation centres filled to the brim and be able to convince us of its lethality in Nigeria.

Covid-19 exists for real, but its severity in Nigeria can never be compared with its counterpart in USA, China and the rest of other advanced countries, otherwise we would be seeing corpses all around us and not be counting just your dead hospital colleague ( rest in peace to her/him ).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:34am On Jun 26, 2020
hipsyleema:
I support 100%...
Maybe I should come live with u
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Hongkongfukid(m): 8:35am On Jun 26, 2020
Awon Oloriburuku somebody
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Angelfrost(m): 8:35am On Jun 26, 2020
sylve11:

Leave them. If they don't believe that's their problem. The thing is real.

The only I have with the government is that they ain't supportive to the masses. This is the reason the masses won't adhere to the rules of lockdown. Hunger is a terrible thing. cool

Exactly... Most Nigerians know the virus is real, especially with this widespread symptoms of flu, loss of taste and smell, etc... However, we are compelled to choose between 2 evils: Hunger and a disease with varying mortality...

No one with hands and legs will sit at home and die of hunger... Already, many have become unemployed due to the last lock down... What would you have them do with another one??! How many more unemployed people do we wish to create??!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Badonasty(m): 8:37am On Jun 26, 2020
astonished:
How many people that you know personally that died from the virus?

Are you saying people were not dieing before in this country, malaria, typhoid & other viruses are not being killing people everyday in this country.

So you watch CNN, adjazera. we also did
then you see Live scores of NCDC & you believe that, for you to believe what NCDC Live result mean your brain still in the process of growth

the way you're taking it personal...you're very stupid
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by wizod(m): 8:37am On Jun 26, 2020
almarthins:

There is nothing intelligent about that sham, he is jus another well bred orator.
that means you don't knw him and there is a dire need that you should knw himgrin
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Angelfrost(m): 8:39am On Jun 26, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
I'm telling u, people dey Waka but no appropriate test carried out.make God epp us, the government should just provide better palliatives for the masses if there's going to be any lockdown, until Nigerians start to dey see death in masses nobody go believe ..share palliatives, dey should stop stealing the money, let's end the spread once and for all...it's fight by everyone of us and to be honest, we need to be prepared..our government deserves not to be trusted, they've shown it before now and that's why it's difficult for the masses to believe them....make God epp us for naija.s
Even if the government are lieing, let's wait..na just matter of small time , dia yansh go open

This government is never going to provide a damn thing... Never!!! Quote me anywhere!!!

Even if UN gives billions of dollars as palliatives to every poor Nigerian, Buhari and his gang of thieves will easily and heartlessly divert every single dime, while releasing fake figures of beneficiaries!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Judesayo: 8:39am On Jun 26, 2020
astonished:
All those people that support this lockdown, SCAMdemic, that use to attack everyone here that don't believe in their wicked scam, may you never know piece in your life, may you be in bondage in the rest of your life, may you encounter an agony death.

What a wicked soul are Nigeria government and her moronic citizens who because of money they are embezzle don't want this SCAMdemic to end.

may thunder � all this government officials, NCDC, and their supporters here who still clamour for continuous of this wicked and barbaric show of power, that lead to people suffering in pain, lots of people are out of job, most companies did not pay their staff since the lockdown, lot of people now turn to beggars & looking hopeless, people are very hungry.

Yet what this barbaric government and their supporters here know is, wear facemask, social distance, stay safe, & lockdown of people against their fundamental human rights of freedom, yet the stvpid govt taskforce go around harrass, tortured an helpless & innocent citizen, extort money from them, denied them of work & business that fetch them money that they will use to put food in their stomach

Where is the DANGER? there is no anything out there in this country to warrant all these barbaric show of power & wickedness by this government,

Are we not be disregard their foolish rules, yet we still not know anyone that know someone that are in critical condition as a result of covid-19, all what this useless government waiting for is to let any public figure died and tagged it covid-19 death, then make it as if the virus is real in this country & kill everyone including the public, because Ajimobi die now we must go on another lockdown, when Abba kyari death the lockdown extended
Wetin this one dy talk?
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Angelfrost(m): 8:41am On Jun 26, 2020
onyechez:

Was is not the same government the masses told to close our borders earlier on in other to reduce the spread of the virus, what happened?
they followed the lead of advance countries with advance medicine now most of those advance countries are out of it while Nigeria is still struggling to contain the virus.

Leave these people... Government that opened their arms waiting to welcome the virus into the country, bragging that they had all it takes to contain any pandemic.

I pity those who take sides with these liars and failures in Aso Rock!!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by gentiboy: 8:44am On Jun 26, 2020
You are not serious, No be only lockdown na lockup......because you get food to eat with your family for house, also mind you your lockdown we not make any difference.

/breaking-covid-19-this-is-the-right-time-to-lockdown-ptf-chairman/[/quote]
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Angelfrost(m): 8:45am On Jun 26, 2020
Golan007:
Even those that have been unemployed for 9 years would shouting " we don't want a lockdown".

Please, wake up and smell the roses...

Even if spread and mortality triples today, this nation can never survive or afford another lock down!!!... We don't need to pretend away the reality of bankruptcy and depression staring us all in the face!!!

This is survival of the fittest... The way forward is for every one to find ways to survive or prevent it!!! Lock down is out of the question!!! Ignore that clueless Boss Mustapha!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by powerblaze(m): 8:48am On Jun 26, 2020
Actuator:
Agree

What a great loss..

I have a wonderful offer for everyone looking to enhance his/her earning ability with a new skill you can master on your own at home during this corona period

SQL Mastery 4 courses 20gb
Zero to hero in Data Science 8 courses 25gb
Web development 5 courses 30gb
Coding Proficiency(Python + Java) Over 8 courses 20gb
Mobile App Development(Android + IOS) 4 courses 15gb
Total size: About 120gb

Whatsapp me now on 234' 806, 4943-297 for more details & content walkthrough.

Why you should contact me?
- Since the lockdown began, you've not added a need skill to ur list of competencies
- Offer Valid for tmao only
- I will personally deliver at ur doorstep
- They are easy to master even for beginner with zero prior knowledge
- Google 'most in demand skills of 2020s' & you will find the above in any list online
- Each skill comprises several courses from different world class instructors(E.g Eremenko, Portilla e.t.c) giving you different perspectives
- If you want to enrol for any of that skill, you will spend over 100k & might end up not mastering it
- Finally, the price goes back to normal after today friday

I want the data science course
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Akwukwonso: 8:49am On Jun 26, 2020
The government didn’t think about the virus when the late Chief of Staff to the President was buried; They didn’t think about the virus when PDP welcomed their gubernatorial candidate in Edo state; Look at the wickedness happening at Niger bridge between Delta and Anambra states. When I “prophesied” about the increase in number in the victims of the so-called virus in Delta State, my friends and colleagues never took me seriously. Because I saw the game plan and I knew what was about to happen.
God will judge this guys at the hem of affairs in Abuja. Keep adding suffering to innocent children and the down-trodden.
A man I took to Lagos in April showed me the alert he got from American government ($1,700) just for a month as palliative. But here in Nigeria, if not for people like Apostle Johnson Suleiman, Reno Omokiri, Yul Edochie and many more that helped people during that dryness, only God could tell what would have happened.
Lock the country down again and let more people die because of the government’s ruthlessness.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by XXXXTENTACION: 8:49am On Jun 26, 2020
almarthins:

They dont o and nigerians dont even care about themselves either. Common simple instruction we dont adhere to it. You need to see they way people are carelessly moving around in crowded places without face mask. My brother, i am fed up of both nigeria and nigerians
bro forget covid-19 person wey go die go still die. In nigeria now we have many problems to worry about.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Afamcy: 8:50am On Jun 26, 2020
E no go better for you and your genarations.

Wicked and heartless man.

Don't worry you will soon join Abba Kyari.

Professional criminal.. Thunder fire you idiot!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period / 176 New COVID-19 Cases, 152 Discharged, 5 Deaths And 1028 Tested On May 16 / Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.