Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,687 members, 7,823,937 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown (56902 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Says Lagos Mortuaries Are Full Due To Lockdown, Need Decongestion / COVID-19: Boss Mustapha Reverses Self, Says He's Aware Of Poor Healthcare System / 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Olarewaju89: 11:09am On Jun 26, 2020
ceejayluv:

Many Nigerians already carry the virus. And it's still spreading. Blind cursing will not change reality. You've nothing to fear as you're probably young and 99 percent likely not to be affected negatively by the virus. But it's out there. Let's stop living in denial .

undecided

Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by ceejayluv(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2020
kristo123:
When there are no documentation or videos showing the moving dead patients or critically in patients.

During the Ebola outbreak there were videos that showed the seriousness of the outbreak.

Keep on giving figures and expect Nigerians to take it seriously.
Have you bothered to seek the opinion of medical personnel? I mean experts in the field, not necessarily the ones receiving hazard allowance. If you've not, plz do And let's avoid sensational comments.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by ceejayluv(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2020
Olarewaju89:

undecided
It's a clear scenario. Nigeria is isolating anyone that tested positive whether they show symptoms or not. 90 percent of covid patient don't need hospitalisation. The UK only hospitalises serious and critical patients. The rest are advised to self isolate. We don't have that discipline in Nigeria here.

Nigeria's approach worked for ebola but it's clearly too expensive for covid with it's hyper spread.

We've only tested less than 0.5 percent of our population. UAE by contrast tested 30 percent of the population. Italy and USA tested 10 percent of population. And in those countries they still admit that the real numbers are far higher.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Olarewaju89: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2020
ceejayluv:

It's a clear scenario. Nigeria is isolating anyone that tested positive whether they show symptoms or not. 90 percent of covid patient don't need hospitalisation. The UK only hospitalises serious and critical patients. The rest are advised to self isolate. We don't have that discipline in Nigeria here.

Nigeria's approach worked for ebola but it's clearly too expensive for covid with it's hyper spread.

We've only tested less than 0.5 percent of our population. UAE by contrast tested 30 percent of the population. Italy and USA tested 10 percent of population. And in those countries they still admit that the real numbers are far higher.

Thank you for this information. May i ask you one question?

Do you have the virus? undecided
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by suremanpatriot: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2020
CORONA FACTS:
1) CORONA IS A WEAPONIZED VIRUS TARGETED TO DEPOPULATE AFRICA

2)CORONA EFFECT WAS STOP BY GOD ALMIGHTY FROM KILLING AFRICANS ENMASSE LIKE D GATES FAMILY WANTED.THIS IS STILL A MYSTERY.

3)MADASGASCA IS CORONA FREE WITH COVID ORGANIC.

4)CORONA IS WELL TREATABLE BUT AGENTS OF GATES SLOW DOWN THE TREATMENTS TO INCREASE CASE COUNTS AND CREATE MORE FEAR FOR MASSIVE DEATH COUNT ,IN ORDER TO COW PPL TO FORCED GATES VACCINE WHN READY.

5)CORONA ATTACKS THE RESPIRATORY SYS ESPECIALLY THE LUNGS OF CHAIN SMOKERS,YET YOUR HEALTH MINISTRY IS NOT PROPAGATING THE NEWS. THIS IS ERA TO SEEK GENUINE INFO TO LIVE,THERE ALOT OF LIES IN MEDIA DONT LISTEN TO THEM.PRESS!!!!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by kristo123: 11:24am On Jun 26, 2020
ceejayluv:

Have you bothered to seek the opinion of medical personnel? I mean experts in the field, not necessarily the ones receiving hazard allowance. If you've not, plz do And let's avoid sensational comments.

This has nothing to do with sensational comments. If you need medical expert opinion in the field maybe you should seek it... How many Nigerians do you think have access to such medical opinion... Countries like the United States and Italy provided video evidence to show the seriousness of the situation. All we are getting from PTF and the FG is nothing but numbers why no documentary videos to show how serious this is... Good luck convincing people when all that is provided is numbers.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by ceejayluv(m): 11:24am On Jun 26, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Thank you for this information. May i ask you one question?

Do you have the virus? undecided
If I'm to go for antibody test, there's a good chance that it'll show that I contacted it last month. I suffered anosmia for a week, preceded by light fever and nausea for two days. I'm in my early 30's so I knew that I'm 99 percent likely to survive with just symptomatic treatment .
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by ceejayluv(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2020
kristo123:

This has nothing to do with sensational comments. If you need medical expert opinion in the field maybe you should seek it... How many Nigerians do you think have access to such medical opinion... Countries like the United States and Italy provided video evidence to show the seriousness of the situation. All we are getting from PTF and the FG is nothing but numbers why no documentary videos to show how serious this is... Good luck convincing people when all that is provided is numbers.

We All know Nigerians are lousy with recordings and documentation. But you cannot tell me that a virus that has spread round the world would purposely skip Nigeria that is not some remote island with no contact to the outside world. It's not logical na, reason am.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by God2man2again(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2020
This is where investigative journalism is highly needed to see things clearly about the rising numbers of victims, their names,adresses, phone numbers of covid19 cases are urgently needed, this will convince us to lockdown Nigeria for the second time.

Thank you
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by ceejayluv(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2020
kristo123:

@bolded, that is the typical Nigerian lack of affinity for scientific knowledge at play. There's literally more information at our hands via internet than there has ever Been ever. Our medical personnel have forums online and there's hardly anyone who doesn't have a Facebook friend as a doc.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by ceejayluv(m): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2020
God2man2again:
This is where investigative journalism is highly needed to see things clearly about the rising numbers of victims, their names,adresses, phone numbers of covid19 cases are urgently needed, this will convince us to lockdown Nigeria for the second time.

Thank you
Correct. What we need is some blurred videos of the critical patients .
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by OffAir(m): 11:40am On Jun 26, 2020
Luckydubby7:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/breaking-covid-19-this-is-the-right-time-to-lockdown-ptf-chairman/
Ogun kill u and Ur fellow task force members there ..the monies u guys have stolen is not enough..I won't be surprised in years to come when members of this task force contest for governorship and senatorial seats cuz they are currently stealing their future election campaign funds in the name of managing covid 19..bunch of thieves
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Olarewaju89: 11:46am On Jun 26, 2020
ceejayluv:

If I'm to go for antibody test, there's a good chance that it'll show that I contacted it last month. I suffered anosmia for a week, preceded by light fever and nausea for two days. I'm in my early 30's so I knew that I'm 99 percent likely to survive with just symptomatic treatment .

Sorry bro. You don't have any virus, OK?

I suffered the same thing during the Lockdown in April and i went straight to the pharmaceutical shop close to me. I bought lornat DS, 2 card of panadol, Azithromycin 500mg, white vitamin C and blood caps ( Astyfer caps). To be honest with bro, i took them and i got better within 5-10 days. Since then, I don't believe this NCDC again. They are scam. Yes big scam. Thanks.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by ceejayluv(m): 11:52am On Jun 26, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Sorry bro. You don't have any virus, OK?

I suffered the same thing during the Lockdown in April and i went straight to the pharmaceutical shop close to me. I bought lornat DS, 2 card of panadol, Azithromycin 500mg, white vitamin C and blood caps ( Astyfer caps). To be honest with bro, i took them and i got better within 5-10 days. Since then, I don't believe this NCDC again. They are scam. Yes big scam. Thanks.
That's why I said young adults are 99 percent able to survive it. What you just did was symptomatic treatment. And also boosted your immunity.

Whatever it was that affected me was definitely a respiratory viral infection. Not malaria, because malaria fever rebounds every 48 hours with shivers. And nothing concerns malaria/typhoid with olfactory sensory.

The only thing ncdc is doing wrong is that they're not carrying out enough tests to ascertain the real ( and definitely far higher) numbers of infected/fatalities

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by kristo123: 11:58am On Jun 26, 2020
ceejayluv:

We All know Nigerians are lousy with recordings and documentation. But you cannot tell me that a virus that has spread round the world would purposely skip Nigeria that is not some remote island with no contact to the outside world. It's not logical na, reason am.

You are clearly missing the point of the argument... Around the is not Nigeria. Show Nigerians dying from the virus, show Nigerians in critical conditions, show the burial bn carried out by NCDC personal on dead COVID-19 patients, show interview of Frontline doctors and nurses narrating the pain they go through and what it means to be a COVID-19 patient in critical condition, organize interview with families that are willing to come forward and just lost a family member to COVID-19. Almost 600 confirmed dead Nigerians no video to show how serious this is...

You are suggesting going to chat with a doctor on Facebook do you know how that sounds. You are Indirectly saying the situation is not serious in Nigeria our doctors are so under strained that they have time to chat on Facebook, for a country that doesn't have enough medical personal, that doesn't have enough medical facilities to handle the rising numbers. But they have time to chat on Facebook weldone. If you were trying to convince us this outbreak is serious you have done the opposite.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Olarewaju89: 12:03pm On Jun 26, 2020
ceejayluv:

That's why I said young adults are 99 percent able to survive it. What you just did was symptomatic treatment. And also boosted your immunity.

Whatever it was that affected me was definitely a respiratory viral infection. Not malaria, because malaria fever rebounds every 48 hours with shivers. And nothing concerns malaria/typhoid with olfactory sensory.

The only thing ncdc is doing wrong is that they're not carrying out enough tests to ascertain the real ( and definitely far higher) numbers of infected/fatalities

God bless you my brother.

But, they should not Lockdown anybody again oo.
Thanks.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by ceejayluv(m): 12:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
kristo123:

You are clearly missing the point of the argument... Around the is not Nigeria. Show Nigerians dying from the virus, show Nigerians in critical conditions, show the burial bn carried out by NCDC personal on dead COVID-19 patients, show interview of Frontline doctors and nurses narrating the pain they go through and what it means to be a COVID-19 patient in critical condition, organize interview with families that are willing to come forward and just lost a family member to COVID-19. Almost 600 confirmed dead Nigerians no video to show how serious this is...

You are suggesting going to chat with a doctor on Facebook do you know how that sounds. You are Indirectly saying the situation is not serious in Nigeria our doctors are so under strained that they have time to chat on Facebook, for a country that doesn't have enough medical personal, that doesn't have enough medical facilities to handle the rising numbers. But they have time to chat on Facebook weldone. If you were trying to convince us this outbreak is serious you have done the opposite.
Next they'll say Abba kyari, Ajimobi and Sen. Osinowo never had covid.
And since when did doctors start working 24 hours a day with no off days so as not to be able to socialize online and offline?
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by mosco09: 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
Do you know the number of people that died from bandit attack, lassa fever, and other dieses what is so special about convid 419
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by tnerro1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
We are not against any lockdown, but how do the oridinary man that makes up 80% of the population survive?You once said is someone that is healthy that can work, but do u know the consequences of locking down poor people for a long time, hope u saw what happened in Lagos and Ogun and the police were no where to be found, and people had to resort to self defense. Those of you that support lockdown without something for the common people because you have something to live on. You should be very afraid, cause when the common man has nothing, they will start attacking you and the police are all protecting the political class
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Go Ahead after all 10bn dollars no be beans.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by SaintChukz(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
Actuator:
Agree

What a great loss..

I have a wonderful offer for everyone looking to enhance his/her earning ability with a new skill you can master on your own at home during this corona period

SQL Mastery 4 courses 20gb
Zero to hero in Data Science 8 courses 25gb
Web development 5 courses 30gb
Coding Proficiency(Python + Java) Over 8 courses 20gb
Mobile App Development(Android + IOS) 4 courses 15gb
Total size: About 120gb

Whatsapp me now on 234' 806, 4943-297 for more details & content walkthrough.

Why you should contact me?
- Since the lockdown began, you've not added a need skill to ur list of competencies
- Offer Valid for tmao only
- I will personally deliver at ur doorstep
- They are easy to master even for beginner with zero prior knowledge
- Google 'most in demand skills of 2020s' & you will find the above in any list online
- Each skill comprises several courses from different world class instructors(E.g Eremenko, Portilla e.t.c) giving you different perspectives
- If you want to enrol for any of that skill, you will spend over 100k & might end up not mastering it
- Finally, the price goes back to normal after today friday

Are you the one that will do the tutoring of these courses yourself?
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by bencarson007(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
ymstar:

AMEN.

U still have time to respect him by honouring him with sir.

May he die terribly provided he his making money at the detriment of the citizens

AMEN

Amen times 100
These people no get conscience at all... Even after all we are going thru
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by suremanpatriot: 1:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
then you prepare for war that wil consume you, because all 200million hungry lions that you refuse to listen to will invade you in your holes and devour you with your entire generation from today.
THIS IS NO LONGER ABOUT CORONA BUT ABOUT YOU SUCKING CITIZENS' BLOOD FOR YOUR EVIL GREED. GOD FORBIDE YOU MUSTAVA,GOD FORBID YOU IHEKWAZOO. Enough is enough!

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Sleekfingers: 1:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Luckydubby7:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/06/breaking-covid-19-this-is-the-right-time-to-lockdown-ptf-chairman/

i am in support......they should totally lock down lagos......people residing in lagos stubborn pass goat......a lot of them aint wearing face masks.......i went to lagos island yesterday, it was terrible....no social distancing, most people are wearing their masks...the crowd.......

Sanwo olu should do something fast......

And some idiots are saying they should open their business centres called church and mosque.......
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by biggy26: 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
ceejayluv:

Wishing it to be A scam does not negate the reality that it exists. Don't worry, you're probably young enough to not be affected by the virus.
Never wished or thought it to a scam, I'm talking about the modalities and handling in the Nigerian context.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by akint67(m): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Luckydubby7:

let the federal legislative arm of government just pass a vote that money should not be involved I.e the PTF should not be given daily allowances, you will see that covid 19 will be a thing of the past in Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by klawaaa: 4:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
The nonentity called APC won't stop pushing blames. Take responsibility atleast for once!
Luckydubby7:

Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Actuator: 5:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
SaintChukz:

Are you the one that will do the tutoring of these courses yourself?
Not tutoring sir
Mine is just to provide Easy to follow comprehensive video courses
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by ujezeez(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
this man is right for once...visit any construction company unannounced and see how clueless some of of the workers are.they even have the audacity to compare covid-19 with malaria and fever.most of them don't even believe covid-19 exist.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Bahdsypha(m): 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Thunder fire that im mouth. undecided

you wan still chop money. shocked
Which money? You no sabi economics at all Nigeria is about to close it's economy you are talking about chopping money
Where do you think the Money comes from?
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Bahdsypha(m): 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
astonished:
All those people that support this lockdown, SCAMdemic, that use to attack everyone here that don't believe in their wicked scam, may you never know piece in your life, may you be in bondage in the rest of your life, may you encounter an agony death.

What a wicked soul are Nigeria government and her moronic citizens who because of money they are embezzle don't want this SCAMdemic to end.

may thunder � all this government officials, NCDC, and their supporters here who still clamour for continuous of this wicked and barbaric show of power, that lead to people suffering in pain, lots of people are out of job, most companies did not pay their staff since the lockdown, lot of people now turn to beggars & looking hopeless, people are very hungry.

Yet what this barbaric government and their supporters here know is, wear facemask, social distance, stay safe, & lockdown of people against their fundamental human rights of freedom, yet the stvpid govt taskforce go around harrass, tortured an helpless & innocent citizen, extort money from them, denied them of work & business that fetch them money that they will use to put food in their stomach

Where is the DANGER? there is no anything out there in this country to warrant all these barbaric show of power & wickedness by this government,

Are we not be disregard their foolish rules, yet we still not know anyone that know someone that are in critical condition as a result of covid-19, all what this useless government waiting for is to let any public figure died and tagged it covid-19 death, then make it as if the virus is real in this country & kill everyone including the public, because Ajimobi die now we must go on another lockdown, when Abba kyari death the lockdown extended

So my friend that died is what nko?
The happy guy that wanted everyone around him to be happy that died
My friend that had all the symptoms of covid19 is what? Scam abi?
What would you also say about SARS and MERS outbreaks are they not also coronoviruses? abi dem be scam too?
You're soo dumb and stupid
Nonsense!
You're wicked...God will punish you!
Continue spreading fake information till you are in a hospital grasping for breadth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period / 176 New COVID-19 Cases, 152 Discharged, 5 Deaths And 1028 Tested On May 16 / Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.