Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,719 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown (56900 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Says Lagos Mortuaries Are Full Due To Lockdown, Need Decongestion / COVID-19: Boss Mustapha Reverses Self, Says He's Aware Of Poor Healthcare System / 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Perfecttouchade: 8:51am On Jun 26, 2020
grin na so o , this is very true Sha
Angelfrost:

This government is never going to provide a damn thing... Never!!! Quote me anywhere!!!

Even if UN gives billions of dollars as palliatives to every poor Nigerian, Buhari and his gang of thieves will easily and heartlessly divert every single dime, while releasing fake figures of beneficiaries!!!
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Angelfrost(m): 8:53am On Jun 26, 2020
flyingpig:

You guys should give it a break.

How is it that in four months, we have less than 600 deaths when other countries recorded over 1,000 deaths per day?

It shudders me that every night NCDC will just put up a dark theme with yellow fonts indicating numbers of confirmed cases and deaths, but ain't nobody sees pictures of dead persons and people in isolation centers, unlike overseas where we see thousands of mass burials occurring daily.

I was at a Bank recently and the Banker even had his face mask underneath his nose, markets are crowded, private lessons are on-going, businesses are booming, and a friend of mine just travelled Rivers state to Akwa Ibom last weekend. There is lawlessness around us and complete flout of the COVID-19 guidelines yet no expected death toll or rates around us.

The reason NCDC in partnership with Nigeria Govt keep churning out those figures you see on the Internet is to convince Donor agencies on the need for more donations which will for sure end up in private Bank accounts.

Ever wondered what happened to billions of donations from BUA cement, Dangote, Zenith, First Bank and the rest of them?

European Union just dolled millions of Euros to Nigerian govt for post covid-19 economic recovery and you sure know its fate. Don't pretend you didn't grow up in Nigeria and don't understand the deceitfulness of Nigerian government. Yesterday Ex-governor Ajimobi was announced dead, but that wasn't the first time he was announced dead, but political mavericks preserved his death just to use his name to lobby for political relevance in APC party.

You don't know how Nigeria works.

They should start displaying pictures of dead patients owing to COVID-19, pictures of isolation centres filled to the brim and be able to convince us of its lethality in Nigeria.

Covid-19 exists for real, but its severity in Nigeria can never be compared with its counterpart in USA, China and the rest of other advanced countries, otherwise we would be seeing corpses all around us and not be counting just your dead hospital colleague ( rest in peace to her/him ).

This is exactly what I have been preaching, but they have called me all sorts of names.

Some people just want to trend with negativity at all cost... Some of them have been wishing and hoping that the deaths rise far above this.

It just beats me how young people can't use their brains, and face the harsh realities on ground!!!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Perfecttouchade: 8:55am On Jun 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

Leave these people... Government that opened their arms waiting to welcome the virus into the country, bragging that they had all it takes to contain any pandemic.

I pity those who take sides with these liars and failures in Aso Rock!!!
I swear, the boasting was on another level grin come imagine their yansh dey on top frypan now..yeye people
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Nickymezor(f): 9:05am On Jun 26, 2020
Hmmm
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by DEHVEHLOP(m): 9:09am On Jun 26, 2020
yanabasee1:
After locking down the country....They should look for a good buyer oh.....

May God bless you beyond your imagination
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Olamilekxy(m): 9:09am On Jun 26, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Must you sound rude b4 you pass off your ignorance induced opinion? It's like your papa and mama didn't raise you well.
telling you to shut up didn't give you any right to call his parent into this

I think you're the one your parent didn't raise you well
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by janvier27(m): 9:18am On Jun 26, 2020
Over pampered boss. Truth is govt isn't doing enough. Most of the interventions are what you call audio money. You don't decree self distancing, you promote it. Give an average person sufficient reason to stay at home, he will. I know a teaching hospital where the doctors have to buy gloves and face mask from their pocket for the hospital use. If doctors are treated like that, what message are you passing? You shut up everything & you're doing nothing. Mention one single thing that is being done to prepare schools for resumption. You come out to address struggling Nigerians with nothing more than suspicious statistics. Govt should wake up & stop playing the ostrich hoping that the virus will just disappear as it came. Since we are good in copying, let's learn from all the credible interventions serious govts in Africa and beyond are doing to give people hope, protect their livelihood & keep them safe. It's govt's responsibility.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Wasky101: 9:27am On Jun 26, 2020
BaddyB:

Then It's Simple..Lock Urself N Ur family Up Until U hear it's Now 0 Cases...
Leave Other Ppl Alone..
No be the same thing we dey talk, only say I no wan hear stories that touch about how our healthcare failed you
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by ymstar(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2020
astonished:
All those people that support this lockdown, SCAMdemic, that use to attack everyone here that don't believe in their wicked scam, may you never know piece in your life, may you be in bondage in the rest of your life, may you encounter an agony death.

What a wicked soul are Nigeria government and her moronic citizens who because of money they are embezzle don't want this SCAMdemic to end.

may thunder � all this government officials, NCDC, and their supporters here who still clamour for continuous of this wicked and barbaric show of power, that lead to people suffering in pain, lots of people are out of job, most companies did not pay their staff since the lockdown, lot of people now turn to beggars & looking hopeless, people are very hungry.

Yet what this barbaric government and their supporters here know is, wear facemask, social distance, stay safe, & lockdown of people against their fundamental human rights of freedom, yet the stvpid govt taskforce go around harrass, tortured an helpless & innocent citizen, extort money from them, denied them of work & business that fetch them money that they will use to put food in their stomach

Where is the DANGER? there is no anything out there in this country to warrant all these barbaric show of power & wickedness by this government,

Are we not be disregard their foolish rules, yet we still not know anyone that know someone that are in critical condition as a result of covid-19, all what this useless government waiting for is to let any public figure died and tagged it covid-19 death, then make it as if the virus is real in this country & kill everyone including the public, because Ajimobi die now we must go on another lockdown, when Abba kyari death the lockdown extended
AMEN.
Don't mind the foolish politicians.
People are going through hard and harsh time.
But it's none of their problem as long as they are making money.
Two pple begged me for money yesternight on the main road, imagine what they have turned the country to.
Na curse me too they rain on them now
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by ajeclassic(m): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2020
DonTattaglia:
Absolutely true!!
cry
DonTattaglia:
Absolutely true!!
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2020
ofordegreat:

I can understand the frustration. But, the government brought this upon itself. The people can no longer trust this government because over time they have lied to and cheated the citizens.
How can the people trust the present government that has failed to connect with the citizens appropriately and even to carry them along.

However, ignorance has dealt a big blow to our people.

It is really saddening.
Are u blind or daft not to know that this coronavirus scare in Nigeria is a scam and an exaggerated enterprise? abi u don't believe that govt can lie or is lying right now thru criminal NCDC to pilfer money
smh for u
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 26, 2020
ENGINEERG:
Didn't USA borrow because of covid 19, all countries are in trouble cos they are in recession..when countries that are doing well are borrowing, is a country that is bad as Nigeria that won't borrow? Covid caught everyone unaware, leave our govt alone, people who will make it because of corona will make it , claim it if you like it too
Mr Man, who did USA borrow from? Nigeria or ur head?
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by ymstar(m): 9:35am On Jun 26, 2020
bencarson007:
[b]Boss Mustapha, may you die horribly sir...
[/b]Which useless rising cases are you talking about?
Abeg let us hear word
Bastard idiot

AMEN.

U still have time to respect him by honouring him with sir.

May he die terribly provided he his making money at the detriment of the citizens

AMEN
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by janvier27(m): 9:36am On Jun 26, 2020
Simple interstate movement ban that would have helped, you can't enforce simply cos you don't have the moral gut to confront your corrupt enforcement agencies who have turned checkpoints to their own covid dept. Not one single police nationwide has been charged for compromise at checkpoints! Now you're blaming Nigerians & threatening to further lock them up so that all your black markets can continue to thrive.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by 989900: 9:37am On Jun 26, 2020
astonished:
[s]All those people that support this lockdown, SCAMdemic, that use to attack everyone here that don't believe in their wicked scam, may you never know piece in your life, may you be in bondage in the rest of your life, may you encounter an agony death.

What a wicked soul are Nigeria government and her moronic citizens who because of money they are embezzle don't want this SCAMdemic to end.

may thunder � all this government officials, NCDC, and their supporters here who still clamour for continuous of this wicked and barbaric show of power, that lead to people suffering in pain, lots of people are out of job, most companies did not pay their staff since the lockdown, lot of people now turn to beggars & looking hopeless, people are very hungry.

Yet what this barbaric government and their supporters here know is, wear facemask, social distance, stay safe, & lockdown of people against their fundamental human rights of freedom, yet the stvpid govt taskforce go around harrass, tortured an helpless & innocent citizen, extort money from them, denied them of work & business that fetch them money that they will use to put food in their stomach

Where is the DANGER? there is no anything out there in this country to warrant all these barbaric show of power & wickedness by this government,

Are we not be disregard their foolish rules, yet we still not know anyone that know someone that are in critical condition as a result of covid-19, all what this useless government waiting for is to let any public figure died and tagged it covid-19 death, then make it as if the virus is real in this country & kill everyone including the public, because Ajimobi die now we must go on another lockdown, when Abba kyari death the lockdown extended[/s]
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by flyingpig: 9:42am On Jun 26, 2020
Angelfrost:

This is exactly what I have been preaching, but they have called me all sorts of names.

Some people just want to trend with negativity at all cost... Some of them have been wishing and hoping that the deaths rise far above this.

It just beats me how young people can't use their brains, and face the harsh realities on ground!!!

What do you expect NCDC to do?

Before COVID-19, they were an unknown Government Agency, no laptops, no computers, no funds, no relevance, no fame, no identity, nobodies.

All of a sudden, increase in staff strength, more employment, increases bonuses and wages, more respect and dignity, most of them have been able to buy lands and landed properties across Nigeria in this period, in liason with corrupt Politicians and security agencies manning our inter-state borders. I wouldn't be surprised if cossyfaith is one of the financial reapers.

To them, business is not over. The pandemic must continue. It is a dog eat dog country that we live in, and people make money off others, no matter the method.

Let me tell you this, if USA had less than Nigeria's alleged 600 death tolls in four months, four whooping months, their economy and institutions of learning would be far ahead of where they are today.
But here they are, with over 100,000 deaths ( one hundred thousand deaths ), and they're unlocking the economy.

Surely, those who break even in this period would want this to continue, but the prayers of the common men and women who will receive no palliatives, and have flouted the guidelines without suffering death or respiratory complications, nor have a hand in this money-making pandemic, will prevail.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 26, 2020
Cosyfaith:

Don't mind this Covidiot on Nairaland. Have they taken their time to ask their friends or families who are health workers the real situation of things. We just lost an ICU Nurse here in Lagos to this Covid-19. People just come here and ignorantly open their mouth. No common sense. If it can kill Nigerians in First world countries, then it's in a country with a struggling snail paced health care that it won't happen?

This pandemic just proved Nigerian citizens are the major problem of Nigeria, not the leaders. If they can boldly call a pandemic killing thousands scam, little wonder the leaders can steal and parade their corruption openly but they had rather dwell on religion and tribalism (things the people high up don't give a damn about). Bunch of idiots
I believe u're d idiot here...I don't know if u're involved directly in this scamdemic or if ur dad or mom is a benefitting from the lockdown but wat I will tell u is that u're just naive and easily fooled for u not to know d kind of country that u're from...If u fail to see common sense in this coronavirus scheme in Nigeria and d fact that if coronavirus was to be widespread, deadly, crippling and raving in Nigeria, it would have been very difficult for any body not to take notice of it because of the inter-operability of things in this country, then u might have been living in d moon not Nigeria... the criminal NCDC are manufacturing fake cases of other ailments everyday and classifying them as covid-19 for money, the politicians need a lockdown regime to squander govt money on exaggerated covid-19 measures, the criminal PTF on covid-19 need a lockdown in order to remain in control and keep cashing out big time at d expense of poor citizens, d medical practitioners across d country n pharmarcies are cashing out too big time. u fail to see how all this are selfish gains of few people against d greater number thru a fake panic...it shall not be well with all of those that gain from this lockdown or are supporting a repeated lockdown.
smh for u
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Angelfrost(m): 9:56am On Jun 26, 2020
flyingpig:

What do you expect NCDC to do?

Before COVID-19, they were an unknown Government Agency, no laptops, no computers, no funds, no relevance, no fame, no identity, nobodies.

All of a sudden, increase in staff strength, more employment, increases bonuses and wages, more respect and dignity, most of them have been able to buy lands and landed properties across Nigeria in this period, in liason with corrupt Politicians and security agencies manning our inter-state borders. I wouldn't be surprised if cossyfaith is one of the financial reapers.

To them, business is not over. The pandemic must continue. It is a dog eat dog country that we live in, and people make money off others, no matter the method.

Let me tell you this, if USA had less than alleged 600 death tolls in four months, four whooping months, their economy and institutions of learning would be far ahead of where they are today.
But here they are, with over 100,000 deaths ( one hundred thousand deaths ), and they're unlocking the economy.

Surely, those who break even in this period wouldn't want this to continue, but the prayers of the common men and women who will receive no palliatives, and have flouted the guidelines without suffering death or respiratory complications, nor have a hand in this money-making pandemic, will prevail.

Well written!!!... The people supporting them on this forum and other social media outfits are the worst.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by fortran12: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Ask any health worker you know, the cases are rising so fast.
People are dying daily.
Was there any time people stopped dying daily?
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by biggy26: 10:36am On Jun 26, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Thunder fire that im mouth. undecided

you wan still chop money. shocked
Don't mind them. Because they are making money. Which covid19? mchewww.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Guestlander: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2020
astonished:
All those people that support this lockdown, SCAMdemic, that use to attack everyone here that don't believe in their wicked scam, may you never know piece in your life, may you be in bondage in the rest of your life, may you encounter an agony death.

Are we not be disregard their foolish rules, yet we still not know anyone that know someone that are in critical condition as a result of covid-19, all what this useless government waiting for is to let any public figure died and tagged it covid-19 death, then make it as if the virus is real in this country & kill everyone including the public, because Ajimobi die now we must go on another lockdown, when Abba kyari death the lockdown extended

Covid is real, calling it a "scamdemic" will not make it disappear.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by suremanpatriot: 10:47am On Jun 26, 2020
10,000 CORONA CASE IS NOT 10,000 CORONA DEATH IN Naija.
500Death in naija is not 50,000 death in europe
THE DIFFRENCE IS CLEAR!
SHINE YOU EYE!
DEATH COUNT IS LOW HERE ,MEANING WE SHOULD REMAIN THANKFUL AND PRAYERFUL FOR GOD S DIVINE INTERVENTION IS AT WORK FOR US HERE AND PREVENT IT WHILE STRIVE TO RECOVER OUR BATTERED BUSINESSES BY DEVIOUS ELEMRNTS IN GOVT.

STICK TO GENUINE FACTS HERE THAT:
THERE REMAINS LOW DEATH CORONA VIRUS IN AFRICA, BUT AGENTS OF DARKNES ARE BLOWING IT OUT OF PROPORTION JUST TO CAUSE FEAR FOR THIER SELFISH MONEY MACHINARY AGENDA.
REPORTING OF CASES IN THOUSAND NUMBERS ARE MEANINGLESS, because CORONA CASES DOES NOT MEAN DEATH COUNT;

CORONA HAS PROVED TREATABLE AND PREVENTABLE.

CORONA VIRUS IS LOW DEATH COUNT VIRUS IN AFRICAN COUNTRIES BY GOD DIVINE INTERVENTION;

YOU PREVENT CORONA VIRUS FROM YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BY:
DRINKING HOT WATER IN MORNING;

EATING VEGETABLES WITH GOOD FOOD;

TAK SUNSHINE;

TAK VIT D VIT C TUMERIC AND VIT A;

KEEP PROPER HYGENE AND COVER YOUR NOSE;

CORONA VIRUS DEATH MOSTLY IMPACT WEAK LUNGS OF CHAIN SMOKERS, SO STOP SMOKING NOW AND DETOX YOUR SELF;
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Olarewaju89: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2020
astonished:

God will bless you sir. Chai... You just make feel good with this your write up. Kudos to you once more.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by ceejayluv(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2020
nijapoliticsand:
This is really not the problem we have right now.

I read this article somewhere and it confirms South Africa started it`s Vaccinated trial.

They are really starting from Africa.

Two articles i read from this website that is really giving me concern about Africa and how they want to use the love of money to destroy its citizens.

[url][/url]https://shapads.com.ng/how-long-until-coronavirus-vaccine-south-african-begun-its-trials/

[url][/url]https://shapads.com.ng/a-day-in-the-life-of-a-nigerian/
Pleased make a broader search and you'll see that vaccine trials of different stages are going on ALL over the world. There are over 100 vaccine candidates at the moment.

Even drug trials are mainly going on in Europe and America. The result is the Remdesivir and dexamethasone experiment in USA and UK respectively.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Olarewaju89: 11:01am On Jun 26, 2020
Felixamos:
May thunder please shake hands with whoever is calling for total lockdown.. What nonsense!

What does Mustapha mean by saying; "Nigerians are romancing the virus"? What is this clueless regime putting in place to decontaminate public places so as to cub the spread of the virus?.. Are the politicians even obeying the interstate travel ban?

Mustapha wants a lockdown? He can lockdown himself and his family..

And by the way what virus is he even talking about?
With the number of cases on NCDC list yet noone is clamoring for ventilators? Is it the covid 19 that we are seeing in Spain, UK, USA and Italy?

Or is it the lodge that they lodged some nigerians in the so called isolation centers where they got overwhelmed with joy having eaten to their satisfactions and began to sing for joy?

You want to lock up the country because some few persons have malaria and fever... I don't blame that Mustapha...

Mustapha should keep deceiving himself...

Note! If you quote me to explain how covid 19 is real "in Nigeria", your faith would be granted to you and you will have it before the week runs out..

Amen bro. Anybody that quote you wrong will surely have it by God grace!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by ceejayluv(m): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2020
biggy26:

Don't mind them. Because they are making money. Which covid19? mchewww.
Wishing it to be A scam does not negate the reality that it exists. Don't worry, you're probably young enough to not be affected by the virus.
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by Olarewaju89: 11:04am On Jun 26, 2020
bencarson007:
Boss Mustapha, may you die horribly sir...
Which useless rising cases are you talking about?
Abeg let us hear word
Bastard idiot

Correct guy grin
Re: COVID-19: Boss Mustpha Says This Is The Right Time To Lockdown by ceejayluv(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2020
Olarewaju89:

Amen bro. Anybody that quote wrong will surely have it by God grace!
Many Nigerians already carry the virus. And it's still spreading. Blind cursing will not change reality. You've nothing to fear as you're probably young and 99 percent likely not to be affected negatively by the virus. But it's out there. Let's stop living in denial .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Help, Can Her Husband Big Manhood Afect The Flow Of Her Period / 176 New COVID-19 Cases, 152 Discharged, 5 Deaths And 1028 Tested On May 16 / Drama As Hospital Returns Patient To Husband’s Shop In Ibadan (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.