Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This (116607 Views)

If you desire Long life And Prosperity, Just Do This. / God Told Me He's Tired Of People Who Are Not Married But Have Sex - Preacher Say / Fornication Is Not Just Sleeping With Someone You Are Not Married To... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Abcruz(m): 9:21pm On Jun 27, 2020
yassinattah:

Sorry..

I neither have time or the inclination to negotiate with u or argue grammar..

If you want to discuss medicine,then I ll engage in this conversation with you only if u a collegue.

If not...let's not expose our Ignorance and close our asiri.

Speaking of time I have none to spare for arguments for I have tabled the facts.

I rest my case!
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Bahddo(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

You'd prefer I used "Adultery".
It's not a matter of preference, it's a matter of knowing the correct term to use. Rape is not a synonym for adultery.
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by spiralwedge(m): 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2020
yassinattah:

First of all.

Are you a cripple.

Answer the question. Yes or No

Then if you are..

I ll now tell you how to go about it, when konji becomes a bastard but if you are not..

Use your head to think about what you are suppose to do in such situation you find yourself earlier..

What happens if a crippled person with no head has the urge, what should he do?
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Raeheemwayne: 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2020
Bahddo:
It's not a matter of preference, it's a matter of knowing the correct term to use. Rape is not a synonym for adultery.
I never said anything about rape being a synonym or antonym of rape, I intentionally used "Raped".
BTW; you're too straight for my liking, loosen up and catch the cruise man.
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by rapid101(m): 10:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
stanliwise:
urge will still come back like it or not. It is like singing and praying when there is terrible hunger war in your stomach. Except manner falls, you would go and find food after the prayer.
live dem boss

watin kumiye, pastor Chris and co no fit doughe despite der anointing NY dem wan dough wen no anointing even de der head

nonsense pple forming holy holy

1 Like

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by stanliwise(m): 10:32pm On Jun 27, 2020
mimopel:

Masturbation= Self rape. So??��

In other news,

I have an iPhonee 7Plus 128gig to sell
Very clean as new (rose gold)
130k with cord charger.....
Zero nine zero eight four four zero three zero three eight
You are not well. Also having sex with ones wife is wife rape too.
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by megareal: 12:05am On Jun 28, 2020
Kei144:

There was a case in which a man and a woman were newly married and started doing the thing. The new wife busted out: "You don't do it as well as my ex." The man immediately decided that he didn't want the marriage again.
Say what? shocked shocked
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by yassinattah(m): 12:16am On Jun 28, 2020
spiralwedge:

What happens if a crippled person with no head has the urge, what should he do?

is as if you play too much

You haven't even answer the Yes or No question and you are asking me another question.

Ashe you ll tay for bus stop be that..

continue deceiving yourself
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by bustykasa(f): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2020
vickydevoka:

Most of my female friends masturbate. They even tell me is better de use cucumber than for den to offer it to a guy dat doesn't spend on dem
lol...I use my fingers Sha
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Bahddo(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

I never said anything about rape being a synonym or antonym of rape, I intentionally used "Raped".
BTW; you're too straight for my liking, loosen up and catch the cruise man.
throwing the rape word around for fun is your idea of cruise? It's funny until some lady decides to catch the same cruise with you by intentionally calling you out for 'rape' for the fun of it.

Who cares what your liking is? If it's not rape, don't call it so. People are trying to give crime a male face, and some stupid men help them by criminalising others because they are male. Open eyes but y'all can't see trends.

Enjoy your cruise alone, man.
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Raeheemwayne: 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bahddo:
throwing the rape word around for fun is your idea of cruise? It's funny until some lady decides to catch the same cruise with you by intentionally calling you out for 'rape' for the fun of it.

Who cares what your liking is? If it's not rape, don't call it so. People are trying to give crime a male face, and some stupid men help them by criminalising others because they are male. Open eyes but y'all can't see trends.

Enjoy your cruise alone, man.
You're not only depressed but you're also a sadist, I guess you just dropped from mars.
Wallow in your self pity alone man.
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Bahddo(m): 3:31pm On Jun 28, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

You're not only depressed but you're also a sadist, I guess you just dropped from mars.
Wallow in your self pity alone man.
sadism in your dictionary means calling out someone for calling someone a rapist for the fun of it? I'm teaching you sense free of charge but you are kicking against the goad. That's your business though. Someday you'd understand.
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Raeheemwayne: 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bahddo:
sadism in your dictionary means calling out someone for calling someone a rapist for the fun of it? I'm teaching you sense free of charge but you are kicking against the goad. That's your business though. Someday you'd understand.
Now let's get this very clear; Be very honest with yourself. You think Bathsheba ( Uriah's ) wife voluntarily slept with King David? no matter how you try to twist it, we both certainly know he raped her but your bible will never admit it.
Secondly, I have always survived without your "free sense lectures". so, what makes you think I need it now? Uncle, I don't need your kind of sense abeg.
Lastly, It was entirely my business until you decided to poke nose. Someday we'll all understand.
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Bahddo(m): 4:45pm On Jun 28, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

Now let's get this very clear; Be very honest with yourself. You think Bathsheba ( Uriah's ) wife voluntarily slept with King David? no matter how you try to twist it, we both certainly know he raped her but your bible will never admit it.
Secondly, I have always survived without your "free sense lectures". so, what makes you think I need it now? Uncle, I don't need your kind of sense abeg.
Lastly, It was entirely my business until you decided to poke nose. Someday we'll all understand.
married women don't voluntarily sleep with other men besides their husbands? Do you know how many women knowingly commit paternity fraud? This is the kind of stupidity I'm trying to correct, and the moment you post your opinion online it is no longer just your business.

Ladies are capable of being so much more than just helpless victims. It's nauseating that people keep on pushing the nonsense narrative that when a lady cheats, she was raped or forced. As if ladies are infants, incapable of also desiring something wrong.

Bathsheba was not raped. It's okay to think whatever you like of the Bible, but it is incredibly stupid to assume rape just because you feel like doing so.
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by iammolise(m): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex:

hehehe cheesy You continue dancing wink
And when the room starts getting warm as u've danced a lot and u start getting cozy and relaxed ... What then grin
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by VickyRotex(f): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2020
iammolise:

And when the room starts getting warm as u've danced a lot and u start getting cozy and relaxed ... What then grin

hehehehe It's a loop. so you dance again to get cold cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Raeheemwayne: 10:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
Bahddo:
married women don't voluntarily sleep with other men besides their husbands? Do you know how many women knowingly commit paternity fraud? This is the kind of stupidity I'm trying to correct, and the moment you post your opinion online it is no longer just your business.

Ladies are capable of being so much more than just helpless victims. It's nauseating that people keep on pushing the nonsense narrative that when a lady cheats, she was raped or forced. As if ladies are infants, incapable of also desiring something wrong.

Bathsheba was not raped. It's okay to think whatever you like of the Bible, but it is incredibly stupid to assume rape just because you feel like doing so.
Such a dumb mentality; are you taunting me on purpose or you're always this senseless.
Point of correction; I never mentioned anything about married women here nor generalized anything about them being faithful in their marriages or not.
If I'm to be honest, I don't even get your point or what you think you're trying to correct. I didn't assumed anything, I pointed out the obvious, either you choose to accept it that way or not is entirely your headache.
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by iammolise(m): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
VickyRotex:

hehehehe It's a loop. so you dance again to get cold cheesy grin
Only if I'm not human I'll believe u will dance all night on that occasion... But what do I know, u might be an angel that sings and dances for 1000years without getting tired wink

1 Like

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by Skillzystick(m): 11:17pm On Jun 28, 2020
iammolise:

Bro this forsage what's it about basically?

It's a crowd funding program, whereby you earning ethereum by refferring, investing, etc..
The refferral is optional, you can do more research on it or chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by iammolise(m): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
Skillzystick:

It's a crowd funding program, whereby you earning ethereum by refferring, investing, etc..
The refferral is optional, you can do more research on it or chat me up on WhatsApp
Okay bro thnx
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by SHOCK7(m): 11:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Me sef dey carry bible go preach for my area when the urge becomes too much angry wink
Really, how feasible is that?
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:04am On Jun 29, 2020
SHOCK7:

Really, how feasible is that?
Are you SHOCKED? grin
Don't be, it very feasible. More feasible than you imagined.
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by SHOCK7(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Are you SHOCKED? grin Don't be, it very feasible. More feasible than you imagined.
I'm 2 shocked, so you actually have the strength to carry a Bible and go out?
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
SHOCK7:

I'm 2 shocked, so you actually have the strength to carry a Bible and go out?
Come, whick kind question be this? I bible now a bag of cement undecided
If you need power to carry your own bible, I can even help you carry it.
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by VickyRotex(f): 8:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
iammolise:

Only if I'm not human I'll believe u will dance all night on that occasion... But what do I know, u might be an angel that sings and dances for 1000years without getting tired wink

what? hahaha very funny cheesy cheesy

The mind is elastic. Capable of doing anything wink

1 Like

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by EwuGambia: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
bustykasa:
sincerely I masturbate...

A sexually sincere Nairaland lady...I'm impressed grin
Hope you are not a hairy balled man behind the moniker sha

2 Likes

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by iammolise(m): 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
VickyRotex:

what? hahaha very funny cheesy cheesy

The mind is elastic. Capable of doing anything wink
Ahh I see
Keep dancing and singing... Stretch that mind very well my dear, Just hope ure not dretched in sweat... U know what that'll bring us back to grin

1 Like

Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by VickyRotex(f): 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
iammolise:

Ahh I see
Keep dancing and singing... Stretch that mind very well my dear, Just hope ure not dretched in sweat... U know what that'll bring us back to grin

bwahahahaha cheesy cheesy Yes I do. It's a good loop grin wink
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by ThinkFreely: 12:00am On Jul 01, 2020
There’s absolutely nothing wrong if you masturbate.
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by ndividual: 1:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
drskyfly007:
Grow up!
Bleep you - Twice in advance for the next dumb shit you're going to say!
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by drskyfly007(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
ndividual:

Grow up kid
Re: If The Sexual Urge Is Too Strong & You Are Not Married, Just Do This by drskyfly007(m): 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
ndividual:

grow up kid ..
won't reply u again in case you send these your nursery rhymes again.. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Do Catholics Pray With The Rosary, And Bow To Mary's Statue? / ww3 to heat up before end of may 2015 / MFM Church Bride Weds Without Makeup, Rocks Makeup At Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.