Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,229 members, 7,846,075 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

How I Met Christ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Met Christ (287 Views)

I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Kaha, Singer: I Met My Wife On Facebook After She Responded To My DM (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Met Christ by Samjoshmilton(m): 5:13am On Jun 26, 2020
My life was jeopardize with sins, and darkness has buried my soul, my tongues dances for lies and my heart is full of evils. The secret place I brought in to school in 100l was totally gone, I don't have secret place neither do I have holy book to read, fornication and adultery bcam my daily exercise and my life was completely rue, even gathering of Gods people became my enemy. The devil took over my life and started toying with it, it was miserable, it was gloomy and completely lost, I needed help because I was dying inside, boiling inside and burning away bt because the devil has Harden my heart and turn my back on the way of the Lord I couldn't look for help instead I pretend to be fine even when am not, life became hard for me. Whenever someone spoke to me about Jesus, at that particular tym i will change and turn my back on sin then after some minute the devil in me will took over and harden my heart again, I live under the word of God, sleep in it, dine in it yet the word became shallow in me, God kept calling me bt I turn d deaf ear to him. But one day I get tired of the old ways, I get tired of the dark place, I get tired of working for the devil, I was thirst for Jesus, I couldn't sleep, I was hopeless, kept thinking about my future without God and at the same time I was scared of missing it in life. I was looking for mercy.

Then one day I made up my mind and went to God to Ask for mercy, He look for me when I was going astray and brought me into his present, forgive me all my sins, turn my life around and set me free....am no more in the world of sin, am now in the world of Christ��.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Met Christ by KNOWMORE56: 6:14am On Jun 26, 2020
Samjoshmilton:
My life was jeopardize with sins, and darkness has buried my soul, my tongues dances for lies and my heart is full of evils. The secret place I brought in to school in 100l was totally gone, I don't have secret place neither do I have holy book to read, fornication and adultery bcam my daily exercise and my life was completely rue, even gathering of Gods people became my enemy. The devil took over my life and started toying with it, it was miserable, it was gloomy and completely lost, I needed help because I was dying inside, boiling inside and burning away bt because the devil has Harden my heart and turn my back on the way of the Lord I couldn't look for help instead I pretend to be fine even when am not, life became hard for me. Whenever someone spoke to me about Jesus, at that particular tym i will change and turn my back on sin then after some minute the devil in me will took over and harden my heart again, I live under the word of God, sleep in it, dine in it yet the word became shallow in me, God kept calling me bt I turn d deaf ear to him. But one day I get tired of the old ways, I get tired of the dark place, I get tired of working for the devil, I was thirst for Jesus, I couldn't sleep, I was hopeless, kept thinking about my future without God and at the same time I was scared of missing it in life. I was looking for mercy.

Then one day I made up my mind and went to God to Ask for mercy, He look for me when I was going astray and brought me into his present, forgive me all my sins, turn my life around and set me free....am no more in the world of sin, am now in the world of Christ��.

Congratulations!

Make use of the CCC

The Call, you Come, now Continue!

And may the Lord be your best help.

(1) (Reply)

Men Or Ladies Who Select The Most When Looking For A Relationship / #bbnaija: ''at What Point Did I Try To Kiss You, As Ugly And Skinny As You Are" / A Story For Our Single Ladies And Young Girls To Learn From (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.