Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

#bbnaija: ''at What Point Did I Try To Kiss You, As Ugly And Skinny As You Are" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #bbnaija: ''at What Point Did I Try To Kiss You, As Ugly And Skinny As You Are" (286 Views)

Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / Dedicated to dark and skinny black girls / What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: ''at What Point Did I Try To Kiss You, As Ugly And Skinny As You Are" by Famousgistblog: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2020
There was tension in the Big Brother Naija lockdown house on Saturday night, September 5, after Erica confronted Laycon over his claim that she has tried to kiss him a few times. Laycon, Erica and Kiddwaya have been in a love triangle since the game started. Laycon indicated his interest when they got into the house but Erica ended up with Kiddwaya, saying she was mentally attracted to Laycon but physically attracted to Kiddwaya.

Read more and watch the video》》》 https://www.famousgistblog.com.ng/2020/09/bbnaija-at-what-point-did-i-try-to-kiss.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

. / HERBS FOR ED / Are You Struggling With A Dry Vagina? Or Low Sex Drive? Here’s A Solution..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.