Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat (10832 Views)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Guy In Delta Hotel Room He Paid For / 'I Curved Him For 4 Years, Dated His Bestfriend & Brother. Had A Baby 4 His Cuz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by rasheylaw(m): 8:44am On Jun 26, 2020
One of the major inconclusive argument of all times is whether most people have secret sexual affairs with their supposed best friend behind their partners back.

Some people have made as a rule or policy never to date a person that has someone of the opposite gender as a best friend.

The chat below has further solidified the claim that most ladies have secret sexual affair with their male best friend.

In the chat the girl was referring to her boyfriend as a mumu, while having a good laugh with her male best friend and planning their next hook up

This is really bad and a huge betrayal to both of their partners who might be faithfully dating and loving them.

This further reiterates the question. Can you date a girl or boy that has the opposite gender as best friend!?

If No, why? And if yes, why?

Read the chat below;

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by Franzinni: 8:47am On Jun 26, 2020
Kimon... Before you know the boyfriend go shook her with knife come drink sniper ...

Where did I watch that movie.... Hmmmmm!

17 Likes

Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by StrikeThru: 8:54am On Jun 26, 2020
Hmm...

4 Likes

Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by Dobson43: 9:00am On Jun 26, 2020
grin

Well, a lot of love relationships can actually been deemed inconclusive owing to the fact that such blooming relationships can still hit the rocks in the future.

Getting into relationships where the best friend is the opposite sex is damn right foolhardy. I have been a recipient of such foolishness dished and served with adequate condiments. A man's relationships to a great extent can be influenced by the female friends of the spouse talk less when the friend is the opposite sex.

I know it for a fact that a man and a woman who are not related cannot get on well without a sexual undertone. It's just what it is.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by kalufelix(m): 9:01am On Jun 26, 2020
Love Scam:.:.
Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by DaddyRochie1642: 9:06am On Jun 26, 2020
One Thing I Promised Myself, No Female In this Planet Earth Will Ever Refer To Me As A "Mumu".

Even My Own Mother Keeps Asking Me Why Am So Stingy grin grin

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by McBrooklyn(m): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2020
grin
Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 26, 2020
Fake chats...like iLegendd sales chats

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by Dobson43: 9:14am On Jun 26, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
One Thing I Promised Myself, No Female In this Planet Earth Will Ever Refer To Me As A "Mumu".

Bro........you have very little influence over what you are referred to. But keep pushing away though. Lots of women out there are born ingrates. They have this entitlement mentality. They believe that with their gnash the world is theirs for the taking.

13 Likes

Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by paulolee(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2020
relationship too boring and all man looking for options....who bestie help??
Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by iLegendd(m): 10:22am On Jun 26, 2020
@Heistman, I know you like me so much, but me not giving you that attention because I'm not gay has made you hate me and you try your best to accuse and abuse me with different monikers.

By the way, I have never posted a fake chat anywhere on the internet and never will. I keep everything 100% legit and will never change.

Lies and fraud is for weak men. Real men keep it real even though we are always blunt and our honesty do hurt people's emotions.

I'll soon employ you to be attending to clients. My fingers get tired at times making money on WhatsApp. Too many clients and less time. This is why I archive messages to declutter my screen.

So, arrange your CV (if you have one — I doubt you do) because I may call you soon for an interview so you can have something doing with your life and stop wasting it online to troll just to be noticed.

Below are some clients you'll be attending to.

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 26, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by TerryMcGinis(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=iLegendd post=91087812]@Heistman, I know you like me so much, but me not giving you that attention because I'm not gay has made you hate me and you try your best to accuse and abuse me with different monikers.

By the way, I have never posted a fake chat anywhere on the internet and never will. I keep everything 100% legit and will never change.

Lies and fraud is for weak men. Real men keep it real even though we are always blunt and our honesty do hurt people's emotions.

I'll soon employ you to be attending to clients. My fingers get tired at times making money on WhatsApp. Too many clients and less time. This is why I archive messages to declutter my screen.

So, arrange your CV (if you have one — I doubt you do) because I may call you soon for an interview so you can have something doing with your life and stop wasting it.

Boss, i have always admired your work ethic ...is it possible that one understudies you? And if you need someone to work for u.. I am available sir.
Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by Nobody: 10:53am On Jun 26, 2020
And one idiot told me that's why I don't flow well with guys even the rich ones cos I've never had a male bestie. I mean I see no reason having one. That is as good as having a boyfriend.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by ehmmy11(m): 11:02am On Jun 26, 2020
Heistman:
Fake chats...like iLegendd sales chats
grin grin grin and countless ATM withdrawal stories coupled with invisible visitations from imaginary ladies

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by Kingnelson9: 11:17am On Jun 26, 2020
PrecioussB:
And one idiot told me that's why I don't flow well with guys even the rich ones cos I've never had a male bestie. I mean I see no reason having one. That is as good as having a boyfriend.
does such exist? Unless its for scam business bt in reality it cannot.

3 Likes

Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2020
iLegendd:
[s]@Heistman, I know you like me so much, but me not giving you that attention because I'm not gay has made you hate me and you try your best to accuse and abuse me with different monikers.

So, arrange your CV (if you have one — I doubt you do) because I may call you soon for an interview so you can have something doing with your life and stop wasting it online to troll just to be noticed.

Below are some clients you'll be attending to[/s] .
Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 26, 2020
iLegendd:
@Heistman, I know you like me so much, but me not giving you that attention because I'm not gay has made you hate me and you try your best to accuse and abuse me with different monikers.

blablabla blablabla....stop flooding here with your fake sales chats and your Mumu life, foolish broke Hush puppy wanna be cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by Raeheemwayne: 11:53am On Jun 26, 2020
I know what I have done to others all in the name of besties. so, If we're dating; I'm both your boyfriend and bestie all in one. If you think otherwise, then be rest assured you're dating yourself by yourself - Mine is just to waste you and your bestie time and you'll not see 1k from my hand. Shae you have bestie nuh, go and ask him for money, after all "A friend in need is a friend indeed".

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by callmeRichie(m): 12:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
The term doesn't really meant a sexual partner in disguise in normal sense. It's just a shortened word for "best friend", buh we've so much abused this thing ehn! That nobody trust those letters sef.

I have female besties that I would never fvck for no gaddamn reason, never see them sexually attractive sef, cuz sex is overrated between us as regards to our relationship.

It's our babes and boos that have messed up this word, it's no big deal having a bestie of another sex as long as you respect your relationship still.
Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by illicit(m): 12:52pm On Jun 26, 2020
I can't even date a girl that has a male mentor....
Mentor my shit

8 Likes

Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
ehmmy11:
grin grin grin and countless ATM withdrawal stories coupled with invisible visitations from imaginary ladies
lol ILegend rytnow..

2 Likes

Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by ElRapido: 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
illicit:
I can't even date a girl that has a male mentor....

Mentor my shit

U sure say you go date girl wey get father sef?

4 Likes

Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
Is it possible to leave a goat with a yam and meet it intact? Unless her male bestie is a eunuch.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by Liposure: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2020
poor guy
Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by NuclearReactor: 2:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
fake chat
Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by Eazie351(m): 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
behind the scenes is one person, chatting himself up with different WhatsApp accounts.

we've been there
Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:

Your stinginess is legendary then. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by Spicyneedle: 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
Person wey know wetin him de do for this life no go date any girl wey get male bestie
Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by iLegendd(m): 2:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
@SmellySperm, that dog got me laughing. I saw that comment, but you know, it's not all dogs that bark are worth engaging. You may end up killing it just the same way those police officers did to that innocent dog.

1 Like

Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
iLegendd:
@SmellySperm, that dog got me laughing. I saw that comment, but you know, it's not all dogs that bark are worth engaging. You may end up killing it just the same way those police officers did to that innocent dog.

my nigga

Re: Never Trust Your Girlfriend With A Male Bestfriend, Read A Chat by Ndmichaels(m): 3:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
iLegendd:

Employ me rather, boss.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Incredibly Muscular Women You Should Consider Marrying (PHOTOS) / Pls Where In Minna Do I Get Fresh Cheap Ashawos / My Encounter Wit A Unilag Runs Girl Forming Levels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.