Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily (74186 Views)

Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others / Help Me Recommend A Company That Produces Serviette And Disposable Packs / I’m In Need Of A Company That Produces 25litres Jerrycan In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by CAPSLOCKED: 10:12am On Jun 26, 2020
ERockson:
Very nice! If it was Aba the noise would have been We are the best in the world, The most industrious, Give us Biafra today and we will be like China in 10years etc shocked

ILLITERATE.

4 Likes

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by kheny12(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2020
Earlystar698:
Wow nice, but ABA is the best..... before you quote me, remember that at least 30% of those producing it in Kano are Igbo people so therefore go and spread the good news.
Who told you Aba is the best.Every regions have its own development programme.We need more of this to make Nigeria Great.
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2020
For such a facility ti chun out 1.2million footwears daily is a disgusting lie i refuse to believe!!
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Seetto: 10:13am On Jun 26, 2020
Earlystar698:
Wow nice, but ABA is the best..... before you quote me, remember that at least 30% of those producing it in Kano are Igbo people so therefore go and spread the good news.
Chest beating Sha... undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by DEHVEHLOP(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2020
Hausa is the best tribe in Nigeria!

Proud to be a Hausa man.

Igbos pls buckle up!

Stop selling fufu as iPhone in Yoruba computer village

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by xtaphare321(f): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2020
Very Impressive, we can actually do alot if only we have a gpod government that will make it easier for us

Please check my signature, you might be the one to help, God bless
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by tuna4servi(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
this is indeed impressive coming from the north.. I only wish the workers were dressing more like actual factory workers with protective kits
Aboki will always be aboki

1 Like

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Patrioticman007(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:
cool

Kano and Kaduna no dey make noise

Back then my friend said he was going to north to look for job and reside after graduating with 2.1 engineering I thought he was a fool but hell no he made the best best choice

Silent achievement.

1 Like

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by bobluck: 10:14am On Jun 26, 2020
Like for this News
Share if you beleive is audio factory

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Sammy07: 10:15am On Jun 26, 2020
FlordFlorez:
e plenty for all markets in akure metropolis n suburbs, owo, ogbese, etc.

How does it look like?
Cos, I wanna verify it myself.

Is it not in boutiques?
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by VaalCee(m): 10:15am On Jun 26, 2020
The Twitter figures tho.
1.2m is it food?

1 Like

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:15am On Jun 26, 2020
That's dumb� shut it off. Your not expecting me to produce everything or do you
Golan007:

Produce your own.
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2020
shocked
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by pointstores(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2020
Nice one
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2020
1.2 million daily?

Idonbelievit

2 Likes

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Golan007: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
That's dumb� shut it off. Your not expecting me to produce everything or do you

What about producing proper English grammar?

Is that too hard for you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by israelmao(m): 10:17am On Jun 26, 2020
Kano would have taken the second spot among states with outstanding IGRs if not for religious violence that drove some investors away and mismanagement that slowed down its growth.

3 Likes

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Yandrozy(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2020
Contact me through:-
WhatsApp 08159685279

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2020
SmartProf:
Very impressive what the private sector is contributing to our economy...what the government needs to seriously look into should be how to regulate the wages of workers in some private sector run businesses. It will shock you that what those workers are earning monthly may not be able to feed a domestic local dog each month. Meanwhile the HSE manager in this company needs to be sacked that's if they have any, cos it appears as though it is an offense as a worker to put on PPE's, so how is workplace safety maintained here?
Well said buddy!
Safety culture is nothing to write home about in Nigeria.

HSE jobs are even not worth doing in the country Compared to other countries in terms of welfare packages

All the same, itz a positive development like my folks would say

2 Likes

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by SaintLucia: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2020
Kano Ganduje Amaka. And meanwhile the Gorodom man called for a NEC meeting hoping to be make the authentic APC national chairman.

May we never call for an emergency meeting that will lead to our remover from office grin grin
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by darleenje: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2020
Earlystar698:

You need help with your self esteem. Is people like you that give the Igbos a bad name. What bring Aba to this topic now. What do you plan to achieve with this nonsense?

10 Likes

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by martineverest(m): 10:20am On Jun 26, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
1.5 m /day shocked
Fake ass quality shoes
Why we don't grow as a nation
that's why it's cheap.....this is how china is penetrating the world

2 Likes

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by PigTormentor: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2020
Sammy07:

Guy, phone any of your brothers in Ondo / Osun state, ask them to tell you where they sell "Made in aba"

I'll verify it.

They prefer empty bragging, assumptions and rumors instead of FACTS. So don't expect anything tangible from them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by SenatorBright(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2020
Sammy07:

inferiority complex will kill you guys.

From which stat is this?
IPOB bureau of statistics from University of IPOB
All your statistics, we've helped you to pack it in one thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4249890/another-one-ipob-bureau-statistics.
You can always make use of it as a reference when you wanna defend your project in IPOB bureau of statistics.
It's our pleasure, don't thank us cool

BTW.
You guys claimed Aba shoes is everywhere in Nigeria.
I myself, I've never seen any shoe that is made in Aba.

I might be wrong but anyone that's living in Ondo state should tell me where and where it's being sold.

I'll verify it

Go to Old garage in Okitipupa

1 Like

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Ekpekaycee: 10:22am On Jun 26, 2020
Just Imagine these workers wearing singlets, kaftan, babariga and polo vests in such a standard factory. Is there no factory manager there to maintain safety measures?

1 Like

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Sammy07: 10:22am On Jun 26, 2020
SenatorBright:

Go to Old garage in Okitipupa

No wahala, I'll go there on Sunday.

1 Like

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by ahiboilandgas: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2020
Earlystar698:
chest beater producing fake drug abi

1 Like

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by fred04(m): 10:24am On Jun 26, 2020
ERockson:
Very nice! If it was Aba the noise would have been We are the best in the world, The most industrious, Give us Biafra today and we will be like China in 10years etc shocked

Tribal bigot.
Apin is owned by group of people including Ibo's

2 Likes

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Fariq: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2020
VaalCee:
The Twitter figures tho.
1.2m is it food?

Not Twitter figure, it's there on the company site.

1 Like

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Modivs: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
this is indeed impressive coming from the north.. I only wish the workers were dressing more like actual factory workers with protective kits

The unit they are working is not dangerous machine unit as you can zoom in and confirm, beside it is mandatory for the factory workers in such unit to dress accordingly before they enter
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Naijaarchive(m): 10:25am On Jun 26, 2020
Aboki and this their dressing self even inside factory.... Nawa o... Nice development tho
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Elvis778(m): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2020
Sammy07:

Guy, phone any of your brothers in Ondo / Osun state, ask them to tell you where they sell "Made in aba"

I'll verify it.
most aba shoes actually carry made in China or Italy, only few carry made in Aba, me I have never seen any written"made in Aba" but I have worn aba footwears, all had "made in China" written on them.....

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer / Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? / Dangote Refinery Installs Largest Single Crude Distillation Column - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.