Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily (74206 Views)

Inside Kano Carpet Factory That Exports To USA, Bangladesh, Others / Help Me Recommend A Company That Produces Serviette And Disposable Packs / I’m In Need Of A Company That Produces 25litres Jerrycan In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by sunboy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Quietly, the northern Nigeria is developing their states... from Borno to Nasarawa to Sokoto... only if we can go back to regional government... Nigeria as a nation would be greater!
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by sirp9898(m): 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
When Biafra manifest by the grace of God you anf your s w brothers and sisters will flood in there to look for work
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Fariq: 5:54pm On Jun 26, 2020
frog12:
green grasses in Kano !!

na politician get this factory ooo

or na chinese

Own by native Chinese in Kano. Meaning they have become Nigerians. They were born in Kano and they speak Hausa.
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by MrBendel(m): 6:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
4ckyou:

What do you guys gain spoiling nice threads

Thank you jare. They must turn everything to tribal banter. In 2020, shameless bunch. It's lack of intellectual content that makes people comment like they do.
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by YelloweWest: 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
African countries like Uganda and Kenya are building zero emission commercial buses... I'm not impressed!
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Gbagbuo247: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2020
ERockson:
Very nice! If it was Aba the noise would have been We are the best in the world, The most industrious, Give us Biafra today and we will be like China in 10years etc shocked

You shall not die young. You must live to see BIAFRA come to realization. ISEEEE!!!!
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Elvis778(m): 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
olumide4christ:

You see... if true, they are not even proud of what they produce to the point of indicating where it was produced. But they can brag about being very industrious. Same reason why the region hasn't grown and developed despite their manufacturing "prowess"!
will you patronize them if you saw "made in Aba" inscribed on it?? or infact, "made in Nigeria"
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by dheilaw1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
Earlystar698:
Wow nice, but ABA is the best..... before you quote me, remember that at least 30% of those producing it in Kano are Igbo people so therefore go and spread the good news.
nobody in those pictures looks like igbo. So shut that stinky thing you call mouth
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by vikiphy89(m): 9:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
ERockson:
Very nice! If it was Aba the noise would have been We are the best in the world, The most industrious, Give us Biafra today and we will be like China in 10years etc shocked
And u cant take away that!
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Chirowman(m): 9:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
this is what we need as a country Industrialization but what do I know some folks choose luxury over developing the country and economy .even the small loan offered one person will use his influence to get all the money to buy luxuries . Chinese people doesn't have 2 heads it's one .
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Billygee2u: 1:20am On Jun 27, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
this is indeed impressive coming from the north.. I only wish the workers were dressing more like actual factory workers with protective kits
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Newbielearner(m): 6:48am On Jun 27, 2020
I'll love to have something like this. Even if I'm earning one naira per pair produced.
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by ThatFairGuy: 6:50am On Jun 27, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
this is indeed impressive coming from the north.. I only wish the workers were dressing more like actual factory workers with protective kits
You still look for way to insult them. Will that dressing affect their work? Nitwit
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by ThatFairGuy: 6:54am On Jun 27, 2020
Sammy07:

Guy, phone any of your brothers in Ondo / Osun state, ask them to tell you where they sell "Made in aba"

I'll verify it.
You'll mind that chestbeater
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by ThatFairGuy: 6:56am On Jun 27, 2020
FlordFlorez:
e plenty for all markets in akure metropolis n suburbs, owo, ogbese, etc.
On a serious note, I've never seen ANYTHING as such in Yorubaland
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Psalmy2cute(m): 7:49am On Jun 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You still look for way to insult them. Will that dressing affect their work? Nitwit
pls point out the insult I posted there?? big head fowl mouthed trash that dont even knows the importance of workers safety in a factory.. stay off my mention.. sad ode
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:00am On Jun 27, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
1.5 m /day shocked
Fake ass quality shoes
Why we don't grow as a nation

What makes you say its fake.

I wear Nigerian made shoes and I know they are of good quality.

They may not be your regular Italian shoes but they are certainly not fakes.

Far from it.
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Rotentik19: 9:45am On Jun 27, 2020
ERockson:
Very nice! If it was Aba the noise would have been We are the best in the world, The industrious, Give us Biafra today and we will be like China in 10years etc shocked
grin grin grin Why are you surprised ? It is empty barrels that make the loudest noise nau.
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Rotentik19: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2020
Earlystar698:
Wow nice, but ABA is the best..... before you quote me, remember that at least 30% of those producing it in Kano are Igbo people so therefore go and spread the good news.
You must always shalaye ! You guys have really become a nuisance to Nigeria. Rather than commend the feat & move on, the envy in your blood couldn't refrain you from comparing.
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by Rotentik19: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2020
FlordFlorez:
e plenty for all markets in akure metropolis n suburbs, owo, ogbese, etc.
So Yorubas in Ondo,Ekiti,Oyo etc are so redundant, that they cannot manufacture something as simple as footwears ? The Igbo are so backward that little things such as making of shoes is great achievement to them. Here in Ogun state alone, almost every local government is littered with shoe cobblers with fine quality sef & they are not making noise. Na was o !
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by GEEBITE: 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2020
Ok cool to know that.I wish but PH is so far away and the whole world is on a lockdown.Nothing is impossible really anyway.
Houseofglam7:

Good good darl
Drop by sometime? wink
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by FlordFlorez(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2020
Rotentik19:
So Yorubas in Ondo,Ekiti,Oyo etc are so redundant, that they cannot manufacture something as simple as footwears ? The Igbo are so backward that little things such as making of shoes is great achievement to them. Here in Ogun state alone, almost every local government is littered with shoe cobblers with fine quality sef & they are not making noise. Na was o !
u see ur life? Hate & bitterness have beclouded ur brain to comprehend my view. I know u are already in severe pains, i will grant u mercy by not adding salt to ur injury.
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by FlordFlorez(m): 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

On a serious note, I've never seen ANYTHING as such in Yorubaland
Cause u are NOT in all Yorubaland.
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by RuggedSniper: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sammy07:

inferiority complex will kill you guys.

From which stat is this?
IPOB bureau of statistics from University of IPOB
All your statistics, we've helped you to pack it in one thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/4249890/another-one-ipob-bureau-statistics.
You can always make use of it as a reference when you wanna defend your project in IPOB bureau of statistics.
It's our pleasure, don't thank us cool

BTW.
You guys claimed Aba shoes are everywhere in Nigeria.
I myself, I've never seen any shoe that is made in Aba.

I might be wrong but anyone that's living in Ondo state should tell me where and where it's being sold.

I'll verify it
^^^Weapons expert, Wole Madariola owns the BIGGEST export shoe factory called Fut Conceptus in Nigeria...Lagos-based. Another SW guy manufacturers high quality footwear for the Nigerian Armed Forces and police in Lagos! "Itele" in Ibadan and more coys in the SW (SW-owned) make international-grade shoes too. All parts of Nigeria have creative people!
Re: APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily by RuggedSniper: 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer / Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? / Dangote Refinery Installs Largest Single Crude Distillation Column - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.