Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,015 members, 7,956,768 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:28 PM

Self-pleasure: Mastering The Flesh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Self-pleasure: Mastering The Flesh (236 Views)

Indeed She's Doing What Is Called A True Self Pleasure / Viral - See How Careless Young Lady Used Cucumber For Self Pleasure / A Thorn in the Flesh 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Self-pleasure: Mastering The Flesh by Holyghostchild(m): 10:23am On Jun 26, 2020
I stumbled upon this while idle as a child at a tender age.
Years after, I have cried and cried to God to stop it from me, to erase the feeling from my memory, change my spirit etc
Truth be told dear brother/sister, there are 2 things that must go hand in hand. They are:
1. Embracing the liquid Love of God totally

2. Exerting your willpower

If you fail to exert willpower, the power of God has nothing to cling to
[Remember Faith without works is dead]
If you try only willpower as well, Satan could easily break that by reminding you how weak you are, and hopeless you are!

Brother/sister, DETEST EVIL WITH ALL YOUR HEART, WITH ALL YOUR HEART!
[Let them call you SU, or deeper life, don't mind them]
LOVE GOD TOTALLY, WITH ALL YOUR HEART, MIND AND AFFECTION.

Understand the tactics of satan, some are;
1. Making you feel worthless, useless, valueless (which would make you cringe back to your corner and concieve sin)

2. Making you think the very act is not bad, very healthy (like he did for eve in the garden of eden)

3. That it is not a sin

If you understand the weapons of the enemy, you can succeed in shielding yourself, when you are tempted

I cannot tell you how I stopped.
Different strokes for different folks
Christ unto certain blind men, He touched their eyes, to some He simply spake a word, to some He washed their eyes.
You see, I have given you the formula to follow!
[/color]Hints from me to you:
Understand that you are stopping FOREVER, and you'll continue to be tempted therein (Christ was not only tempted 3 times)

*DO NOT keep track on your calendar day by day (I have a date circled on my calendar, for the time I stopped. But I don't go to the calendar every morning to tick it)
This would give you the feeling (let's say after 60days) that you have tried and should reward yourself thereafter, DO NOT be tempted to do such.

*PRAY AND STUDY THE BIBLE DAILY

You will discover that you were actually born to be a MIGHTY MAN in the kingdom of heaven, only that the devil corrupted your mind in the race.

*delete the SLIGHTEST hint of immorality on your phone, and stay clear of it.
If you allow just one Davido song on your phone, or one Olamide...you are nit serious and are doomed to fail in the long run.

*If people speak the slightest immorality (as jokes or whatever) around you, and you are there smiling or contributing, you are doomed to fail in the long run

*If you keep girlfriends/boyfriends hehe, you are doomed to fail in the long run
(You see I have a bunch of women around me, but I give these relationships boundaries)

[color=#990000]
May the peace of God reign in your minds and hearts, shalom!

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help With My School Project / How I Dealt With My Smelly Foot / Workout Shoe Today / The Question A Man Asked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.