Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,384 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu (8455 Views)

Tax Dispute: Multichoice Agrees To Pay N35 Billion To FIRS / Tinubu: Buhari Was A Serial Loser Until I Made Him President, It Is Now My Turn / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by NGpatriot: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Many lies, scams and fake rubbish by this disgusting clown already discussed here on NL.

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by JAMO84: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2020
Aba Onitsha expressway news
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by NGpatriot: 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
Who is the CBN governor today as we speak.?

Ude scam artist is the most prolific fake news peddler in Nigeria?

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by AstralBody: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
Tinubu,call me gringrin
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by sapientia(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
Not a fan of Bullion of Van

But this news sounds very fake

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
SmartProf:
This story doesn't seem credible. Tinubu wouldn't stupidly make these kind of comments that will get to the public space, no matter how raged
It may also be credible. Tinubu did not make a public statement, the story says he was lamenting in a call with Bisi Akande and someone might have pokenosed. cheesy
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by suremanpatriot: 2:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
TRIBALISM AND RELIOUS BIAS IS HIS TRADEMARK, ALL OF YOU HAVE SEEN IT NOW. undecided
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by Stillthebest: 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2020
shocked

Tinubu won't say this. He will rather keep silent while working to hone the structure in a better way.
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by Yankee101: 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
And how much has he made since then?
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by Mightyhaiz: 2:51pm On Jun 26, 2020
Abode is a woman... imagine,instead of taking the bull by the horn,u lay down and hope for the fall of the bull someday ... you wait for real men to swing axe over the bull,... and now that the bull is down u found your voice... you are happy and skipping around the place after real men must have pulled their hit...

Enogheghase... gha to kpere..
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by aBrokeRichDude: 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Mehnnn

Which one be pointblanknews.com undecided

Tinubu say
Buhari say

Type of news...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by Madmohamed419(m): 2:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
KEVIND:
Embattled National Leader of the All progressive Congress, APC Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has taken a huge swipe at President Mohammadu Buhari, describing him as an ingrate on whom he spent over N35 billion to make president.
Tinubu’s outburst came a day after Buhari torpedoed his Presidential ambition, endorsing another faction of the APC in the leadership tussle that has engulfed the party, sources close to the former Governor of Lagos State told Pointblanknews.com.
On Wednesday, Buhari endorsed acting national secretary, Victor Gaidom as acting National Chairman of APC. Barely 24hrs later, he orchestrated the dissolution of the party’s National Working Committee, NWC. Yobe State governor Mai Mala Bunu was appointed to lead the party’s caretaker Chairman.

Sources told Pointblanknews.com that Bunu, Abubakar Bagudu and Nasir El-Rufai, governors of Yobe, Kebbi and Kaduna States respectively, as well as Transport Minister Chibuike Amaechi belong to the same political camp opposed to Tinubu.

Soon after Thursday’s NEC meeting, gathered Pointblanknews.com, Tinubu got on the telephone with a former national chairman of the party, Chief Bisi Akande, lamenting and cursing everyone perceived to be behind his political travails.

A source who privy to the conversation told Pointblanknews.com that the former Lagos state Governor complained to Akande, reportedly expressing regrets on all he did for the APC.

“Asiwaju lamented that he invested over N35 billion to fund Buhari’s elections in 2015 and 2019 and yet, he is never appreciated,” the source told Pointblanknews.com

Pointblanknews.com could not independently verify the figure Tinubu claimed to have spent on Buhari’s two elections.

The source further hinted that the embattled APC leader regretted not backing his former political ally and former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar in 2019 over Buhari, and blamed El-Rufai, Amaechi and former Ogun State governor Ibikunle Amosun as the arrowheads of the opposition to his political aspiration.

“Asiwaju told Akande that had he backed Atiku in 2019, he won’t have suffered this kind of political humiliation. He said that were it not for him, the APC would not have won the 2015 and 2019 elections,” disclosed the source.

Pointblanknews.com gathered that Tinubu may have been dealt the biggest political blow of his life yet in retaliation for how he (Tinubu) humiliated the immediate past governor of Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode.

According to the source, Buhari and other top leaders of the APC had begged Tinubu to allow Ambode complete his tenure. As events later proved, the pleas fell on deaf ears.

The APC leaders were said to have vowed to pay Tinubu in his own coin for not just disobeying the President but also carrying on like the sole owner of the party.

Meanwhile, a cold war is currently brewing between Tinubu and Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

According to sources close to both political gladiators, Tinubu may have since 1999 skimmed up to $1.5 billion directly and through proxies. Governor Sanwo-Olu is reportedly not pleased with Tinubu’s “overbearing demands and his attempt to control his government.”

Ambode is reportedly happy that Tinubu’s humiliation would give him some respite.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-ungrateful-after-i-spent-n35-billion-to-make-him-president-tinubu/
people please leave tunubu alone he is not only politicians in Nigeria
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by FlordFlorez(m): 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
35B? Money fro lagos coffers. No wonder Ambode confronted & rejected further fuckery. He would've collected/spent more than that.
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by german01(m): 3:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
Where did he get the 35billion Naira in the first place?
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by GeneralPula: 3:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
[s]
KEVIND:
Embattled National Leader of the All progressive Congress, APC Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has taken a huge swipe at President Mohammadu Buhari, describing him as an ingrate on whom he spent over N35 billion to make president.
Tinubu’s outburst came a day after Buhari torpedoed his Presidential ambition, endorsing another faction of the APC in the leadership tussle that has engulfed the party, sources close to the former Governor of Lagos State told Pointblanknews.com.
On Wednesday, Buhari endorsed acting national secretary, Victor Gaidom as acting National Chairman of APC. Barely 24hrs later, he orchestrated the dissolution of the party’s National Working Committee, NWC. Yobe State governor Mai Mala Bunu was appointed to lead the party’s caretaker Chairman.

Sources told Pointblanknews.com that Bunu, Abubakar Bagudu and Nasir El-Rufai, governors of Yobe, Kebbi and Kaduna States respectively, as well as Transport Minister Chibuike Amaechi belong to the same political camp opposed to Tinubu.

Soon after Thursday’s NEC meeting, gathered Pointblanknews.com, Tinubu got on the telephone with a former national chairman of the party, Chief Bisi Akande, lamenting and cursing everyone perceived to be behind his political travails.

A source who privy to the conversation told Pointblanknews.com that the former Lagos state Governor complained to Akande, reportedly expressing regrets on all he did for the APC.

“Asiwaju lamented that he invested over N35 billion to fund Buhari’s elections in 2015 and 2019 and yet, he is never appreciated,” the source told Pointblanknews.com

Pointblanknews.com could not independently verify the figure Tinubu claimed to have spent on Buhari’s two elections.

The source further hinted that the embattled APC leader regretted not backing his former political ally and former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar in 2019 over Buhari, and blamed El-Rufai, Amaechi and former Ogun State governor Ibikunle Amosun as the arrowheads of the opposition to his political aspiration.

“Asiwaju told Akande that had he backed Atiku in 2019, he won’t have suffered this kind of political humiliation. He said that were it not for him, the APC would not have won the 2015 and 2019 elections,” disclosed the source.

Pointblanknews.com gathered that Tinubu may have been dealt the biggest political blow of his life yet in retaliation for how he (Tinubu) humiliated the immediate past governor of Lagos State, Akinwunmi Ambode.

According to the source, Buhari and other top leaders of the APC had begged Tinubu to allow Ambode complete his tenure. As events later proved, the pleas fell on deaf ears.

The APC leaders were said to have vowed to pay Tinubu in his own coin for not just disobeying the President but also carrying on like the sole owner of the party.

Meanwhile, a cold war is currently brewing between Tinubu and Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu.

According to sources close to both political gladiators, Tinubu may have since 1999 skimmed up to $1.5 billion directly and through proxies. Governor Sanwo-Olu is reportedly not pleased with Tinubu’s “overbearing demands and his attempt to control his government.”

Ambode is reportedly happy that Tinubu’s humiliation would give him some respite.

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/buhari-ungrateful-after-i-spent-n35-billion-to-make-him-president-tinubu/
[/s]
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by jac1: 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
EFCC loading ......if true abi na lie
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by tesppidd: 3:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
A source said
Sources said
A source said
Sources said
According to sources

Sources nor get name?
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
KEVIND:

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by Pavillon: 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
jamesversion:
I smell Lies.

It could turn out be be true bro, but all I know is Tinubu is going down soon.
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by Beverlyjean(f): 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
Hahahahahhah... abiola spent more ... hausa no send una
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by NGpatriot: 3:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
tesppidd:
A source said
Sources said
A source said
Sources said
According to sources

Sources nor get name?

This is how you detect fake news.

grin grin
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by donyfrank: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Charleys:
How much is N35 billion that this man will not allow us to hear word.?

Buhari should just write a cheque for him to go and collect his money. No noise abeg

He has gotten his money since.
Na just the small interest remain, which is " BecomingPresident"
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by Dansuqi: 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
fergie001:
I don't believe many aspects of this news...but what I know is that his refusal to let Ambode run didn't and would never go unnoticed.

Am surprised you will even take this source with a pinch of salt
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by kiddkash(m): 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
N35 billion? so politics na another branch of business?

Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by fergie001: 3:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
Dansuqi:

Am surprised you will even take this source with a pinch of salt
You know everyone is now an author on Oshiomhole Tinubu Amaechi & co
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by GreaterFuture1(m): 3:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
A play of Giants
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by richie240: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2020
SmartProf:
This story doesn't seem credible. Tinubu wouldn't stupidly make these kind of comments that will get to the public space, no matter how raged. He is an intelligent politician and very diplomatic
Lolz......u be sabi pikin. wink
Its bloggers' time to cash out, let's allow them their '5 mins of fame.' grin

tesppidd:
A source said
Sources said
A source said
Sources said
According to sources

Sources nor get name?
Na wah to u o.
'Source/sauce' na name nah!
Haven't u heard of 'Sauce kid' (aka sinzu) b4? grin
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by joeyfire(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
AstralBody:
Tinubu,call me gringrin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by Corporate2020: 4:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
SmartProf:
This story doesn't seem credible. Tinubu wouldn't stupidly make these kind of comments that will get to the public space, no matter how raged. He is an intelligent politician and very diplomatic

The writer of the rubbish thinks everyone is stupid like his parents
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by caleb4life(m): 4:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Lol.Tinubu is way bigger than this.
Re: Buhari Ungrateful After I Spent N35 Billion To Make Him President- Tinubu by IJOBA2: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2020
SmartProf:
POINT BLANK NEWS IS A CREDIBLE NEWS SOURCE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imo Monarch, Eze Ohiri Regains Freedom After 13 Days In Kidnapper's Den / Iwuanyanwu Dismisses Igbo Presidency In 2015 / Emir: Policeman Led Kaduna Killer Gang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.