Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,496 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) (98704 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South / Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by techmo(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
stacyadams:
grin angry grin[center][/center]

Schooled in USA,washed corpes,yet he could not transform his state to be like the USA he washed corpes..

Was he supposed to print money to be like US that had GDP 1000 times better than Oyo?
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by anigbajumo(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:
cool

How will mama Florence live without her rugged , troublesome , blunt husband bayi

I remember how she always caution him openly on stage for being to blunt

Really??
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by DrChatNuff: 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
......and ended up in the same NGR hospital they all run from.......

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by 2shure: 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2020
R.i.h
Rot
In
Hell
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by olajizz01(m): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
yusufobinna1:
Do you people reason before you type,just for the sake of likes you ppl type nonsense,how did tinubu stress the man, can you explain.I don't even know the man tinubu but for crying out loud how can someone who is in coma be stressed by someone who doesn't know what happito him tomorrow.please stop this childish act.
You just leave the guy,he was one of Igbos that do PDP hatch job for peanut
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by techmo(m): 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
anigbajumo:

Really??

Yeah.. I still remember his last State organised Christmas Carol, how he was yarning and yarning without filters before Madam Florence cautioned him live on camera, and he jokenly told everyone what his wife did while insisting nobody can stop him from talking

Such a funny guy I swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by ThatFairGuy: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
[quote author=JasonScoolari post=91097653] I will miss his broad smile, one of the photogenic governors of the divided APC....

It so sad that the greedy bullion van chairman overstress this man.

Beautiful family, rest peacefully Ajimobi.
[/qulote]
Foolish boy
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by deolurexy1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2020
FreakDesign:
This life is nothing!

Give out all your possessions then
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by stacyadams: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:

Was he supposed to print money to be like US that had GDP 1000 times better than Oyo?
grin grin grin
Was he supposed to send his kids abroad to study while the public schools were there?

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by shadrach77: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:

Yeah.. I still remember his last State organised Christmas Carol, how he was yarning and yarning without filters before Madam Florence cautioned him live on camera, and he jokenly told everyone what his wife did while insisting nobody can stop him from talking

Such a funny guy I swear

I like the man. Very jovial. People are just judging him wrongly
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by leaculpa: 5:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
stacyadams:
grin angry grin[center][/center]

Schooled in USA,washed corpes,yet he could not transform his state to be like the USA he washed corpes..
I hope your current & past state governors have COMPLETELY transformed your state too sha, let's see an example.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by stacyadams: 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
DrChatNuff:
......and ended up in the same NGR hospital they all run from.......
grin grin grin

They think they are doing us,they don't know they RE doing themselves

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by yusufobinna1(m): 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
olajizz01:
You just leave the guy,he was one of Igbos that do PDP hatch job for peanut
I'm even less concerned about that,I think we are human first before we start to pick our political parties.I wish we can grow past this,all our politicians failed us collectively.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
70 is just too young to die. RIP
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by techmo(m): 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin
Was he supposed to send his kids abroad to study while the public schools were there?

Why not? Did you vote for his Children as Governor or does his kids owe anyone anything since they grew up in America?

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by DelilahMakinde(f): 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2020
[s]
RPG2020:
Our money nko? Who go come pay us ?
[/s]
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Eteka1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Fine man.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by olajizz01(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
perdollar:
I hope that they r all Christians
Bigot,why must they be Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Reference(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
leaculpa:

Don't mind them. They dont know Ajimobi himself schooled abroad.
He and his wife even partly own a refinery in Lebanon, courtesy of his rich inlaws.

And how does this affect those who voted him into office with the hope of making their lives better. The public is not interested one bit in his personal achievements. It is not a beauty contest but a call to sacrifice and service. That is the legacy we the people will yardstick. The rest is left to his family, hangers-on and fans who scramble for crumbs off his table.

If he was worthy there will be mass mourning. You simply cannot fake that and cannot force people to like or appreciate those they consider inconsequential to their existence, prospects or future. Our expectations of the leaders we elect to goverment remains far too low.

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by stacyadams: 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:

Why not? Did you vote for his Children as Governor or those his kids owe anyone anything since they grew up in America?
angry grin grin
Continue supporting our polithiefians,,even sudan and Syria don crawl pass us..

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by blakkydikky(m): 5:17pm On Jun 26, 2020
baliyubla:
Flew his whole family to Warwick for his daughters graduation, but couldn’t fly his azz to save his life when he needed it most.
At least,he died fulfilled at a riped age.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by stacyadams: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:

Why not? Did you vote for his Children as Governor or those his kids owe anyone anything since they grew up in America?
angry grin grin
Continue supporting and defending our polithiefians,,even sudan and Syria don crawl pass us..

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by perdollar(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
olajizz01:
Bigot,why must they be Christians.

I hope u r a Christian, if not receive sense.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by techmo(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2020
stacyadams:
angry grin grin
Continue supporting and defending our polithiefians,,even sudan and Syria don crawl pass us..

One thing Ajimobi's life and struggle taught me is always say the truth at all time even if that would bring about your end keep saying it

If Syria and Sudan zoom pass us , congratulations to them

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by perdollar(m): 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2020
soberdrunk:

Meaning?
if u r not in Christ u r in crisis

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by olajizz01(m): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
yusufobinna1:
I'm even less concerned about that,I think we are human first before we start to pick our political parties.I wish we can grow past this,all our politicians failed us collectively.
Those guys running after a politicians will not think that way.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by TruthSpeaker: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
A NIGERIAN LOST HIS LIFE TO COVID-19, NOTHING MORE THAN THAT. HE WAS A VIBRANT THIEF AND AN ARROGANT IDIOT. HE DOESN’T DESERVE ADDITIONAL SYMPATHY.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by olajizz01(m): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
perdollar:
I hope u r a Christian, if not receive sense.
I think you are one of those pastors deceiving the gullible with sugar coasted mouth.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Bar1941(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
oppsbel:
Don't rejoice on anyone's death.

Lets get justice for Lance Corporal Martins. The army guy in detention for saying the truth.You can watch the video on YouTube.
#LanceCorporalMartins. Let get this trend of Twitter. God bless Nigerian.

Only a mad person will rejoice over Ajimobi's death, he's human and could had his shortcomings while on earth but believe it or not he was the best governor Oyo state ever had and among the best the country ever produced.

Before becoming senator he had series of youth empowering programs for a lot of jobless youth in the state and as a governor he changed the face of the state. I live in the state for over 2 decades so I know what I am saying.

May the Lance corporal get justice.

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by tot(f): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:

Wanting Ajimobi's life and struggle thought me is always say the truth at all time even if that would bring about your end keep saying it

If Syria and Sudan zoom pass us , congratulations to them

Taught
Times
Defending a man whose kids won't write what you just wrote... Hope you can see why there needs to be focus on the Nigerian educational sector, amongst others?

Anyway, it's up to you.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by InvertedHammer: 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2020
ModestGal:
They left Nigerian educational system to rot and send their children abroad to school.

Another reason the whites see us as stupid people, this would make the rich becoming richer and poor becoming poorer.

There's nothing joyous about a politician children schooling abroad to me, look at the state of our primary and secondary schools in villages, these children are hardly able to write letters at Senior classes, how would they pass jamb, how would they gain admission into the highly competitive universities, how will they ever read professional courses that could land them a job after graduation?
These people now go to NCES, and become teachers, and the cycle of poor education continues.
Meanwhile, the best were supposed to be the one to attend Teachers college, so that they can raise good students, but now, the worst attend NCEs.
I don't think anyone is feeling that pains, where people going to NCE are people with less qualifications, unintelligent minds, zero seals unlike in the past where those teachers went to TEACHERS college because they wanted to be TEACHERS and were very good at what they teach. The NCE students of today, are usually very poor students, with poor results, from poor families. These are the people that would be handling the children of the poor, the vulnerable children in our public schools, thi means the future is very blurry for the poor and vulnerable people and the rich would continue to be richer.

We need to make Nigeria a country where people have equal education or at least with a gap not too wide.

I can't see all these innocent children and smile when I see these type of pictures. Infanct, there's nothing to be proud about when a Nigerian graduated from whites people's university. Can't we have our own Warwick, Harvard, Oxford? Must we always be longing to attend universities abroad and attach our pride to it?

Since when have we been seeing it as an achievement to graduate from universities abroad? Is that how the African people would continue till the world ends? Attaching our Ego to ''abroad'', ''foreign''? Nah, something is not right. We also deserve our universities to be an object of high achievement
/
The morons will be the first to type "Congratulations!" because their pastors already convinced them that one has to rejoice on the blessings of others to get theirs. Some will tap into imaginary blessings and go back to soaking garri. Don't forget the nincompoops that will accuse dissenters of envy and jealousy.

The safest bet is to give up on Nigerians. They deserve the rot they are in.
/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.