Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,889 members, 7,824,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) (98709 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: What Peter Obi Does After Every Public Outing / Abiola Ajimobi Loses Four Of Four Announced Local Governments In Oyo South / Tinubu,alaafin,bisi Akande,gowon In Ibadan 4 Abiola Ajimobi Roundtable Meeting(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by arena07: 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin
Was he supposed to send his kids abroad to study while the public schools were there?
send who?are you refeering to his children who are already US citizens before joining politics to come back and school in naija?lol funny nigerians

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by tot(f): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
ModestGal:
They left Nigerian educational system to rot and send their children abroad to school.

Another reason the whites see us as stupid people, this would make the rich becoming richer and poor becoming poorer.

There's nothing joyous about a politician children schooling abroad to me, look at the state of our primary and secondary schools in villages, these children are hardly able to write letters at Senior classes, how would they pass jamb, how would they gain admission into the highly competitive universities, how will they ever read professional courses that could land them a job after graduation?
These people now go to NCES, and become teachers, and the cycle of poor education continues.
Meanwhile, the best were supposed to be the one to attend Teachers college, so that they can raise good students, but now, the worst attend NCEs.
I don't think anyone is feeling that pains, where people going to NCE are people with less qualifications, unintelligent minds, zero seals unlike in the past where those teachers went to TEACHERS college because they wanted to be TEACHERS and were very good at what they teach. The NCE students of today, are usually very poor students, with poor results, from poor families. These are the people that would be handling the children of the poor, the vulnerable children in our public schools, thi means the future is very blurry for the poor and vulnerable people and the rich would continue to be richer.

We need to make Nigeria a country where people have equal education or at least with a gap not too wide.

I can't see all these innocent children and smile when I see these type of pictures. Infanct, there's nothing to be proud about when a Nigerian graduated from whites people's university. Can't we have our own Warwick, Harvard, Oxford? Must we always be longing to attend universities abroad and attach our pride to it?

Since when have we been seeing it as an achievement to graduate from universities abroad? Is that how the African people would continue till the world ends? Attaching our Ego to ''abroad'', ''foreign''? Nah, something is not right. We also deserve our universities to be an object of high achievement

Sis, preach it!
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by techmo(m): 5:30pm On Jun 26, 2020
tot:

Taught
Times
Defending a man whose kids won't write what you just wrote... Hope you can see why there needs to be focus on the Nigerian educational sector, amongst others?

Anyway, it's up to you.

Stupidity is thinking proficiency in English your racist slave masters language means you have better IQ
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Heavensent01(m): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:

You're not just an Hypocrite with PhD, you're also a bloody liar from Koronu.

Get out of my mention you Koronu indigene.

jason, it get to a stage in a grown up lives when working brain is not just important but a necessity to control one stupidity

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Okoroawusa: 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
baliyubla:
Flew his whole family to Warwick for his daughters graduation, but couldn’t fly his azz to save his life when he needed it most.
Make poverty no kill u for this life....say Amen.
I really want you to be wealthy in life so that this type of reasoning will leave you.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by tot(f): 5:33pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:

Stupidity is thinking proficiency in English your racist slave masters language means you have better IQ

Your comments haven't shown any indication of a high IQ eiher. Sorry.

The fact still remains that poor spoken/written English is an outcome of our substandard educational sector.

Meanwhile, the racist slave master's country is where University of Warwick is located undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by stacyadams: 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2020
arena07:
send who?are you refeering to his children who are already US citizens before joining politics to come back and school in naija?lol funny nigerians
grin grin grin

Yes send them back to thier fatherland to study ..as him be good leader ..
They for come follow other Nigerians study in our glorified,outdated,impoverished naija schools nah...

Abi na for USA dem wan do the man burial?

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by techmo(m): 5:39pm On Jun 26, 2020
tot:

Your comments haven't shown any indication of a high IQ eiher. Sorry.

The fact still remains that poor spoken/written English is an outcome of our substandard educational sector.

Meanwhile, the racist slave master's country is where University of Warwick is located undecided

And you can't even type either correctly madam English, Aunty Shakespeare

Fact remains Typo in an informal Forum isn't a big deal to sensible people and not a sign of educational advancement, in English or any other Language is to communicate knowledge and information and not a show of IQ , often times most dunce have extra effective communication skills but poor reasoning and analytical skills

Funny thing is around UK English they speak isn't even like yours, different in accent and grammatical structures
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by manikspears: 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
Bar1941:

Only a mad person will rejoice over Ajimobi's death, he's human and could had his shortcomings while on earth but believe it or not he was the best governor Oyo state ever had and among the best the country ever produced.

Before becoming senator he had series of youth empowering programs for a lot of jobless youth in the state and as a governor he changed the face of the state. I live in the state for over 2 decades so I know what I am saying.

May the Lance corporal get justice.

I know they said we should not speak ill of the dead but that doesn't mean you should give him accolades that he did not due for. Ajimobi is not the best governor the state produced.

If our leaders were deducted to the progress of the nation like they should , by now there won't be a need to fly themselves abroad for treatment and education. Some people are saying because he studied abroad that his kids must do the same but that is BS. are we suppose to move backward?

God owns life and I wish him rip but at the same time let us stop the nonsense of worshipping a politician just because he his dead.he had his flaws and may God forgive him.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by perdollar(m): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2020
olajizz01:
I ask you simple question,you started singing, your outburst speaks volume of who you are?
did I invite u to mention me? oloriburuku! mind ur business.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by blackboy(m): 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2020
In Nigeria do you really need to know how to read and write to be a graduate? Leave that matter. The quota system will allow someone who scored 5 out of 100 to get admission while another candidate who scored 80 out of 100 will not get admission. The whole system is the problem . Corruption too is the cause. If corruption can be fought face on I tell you are schools will be better. Do you know how much funds meant for education is stolen?
ModestGal:
They left Nigerian educational system to rot and send their children abroad to school.

Another reason the whites see us as stupid people, this would make the rich becoming richer and poor becoming poorer.

There's nothing joyous about a politician children schooling abroad to me, look at the state of our primary and secondary schools in villages, these children are hardly able to write letters at Senior classes, how would they pass jamb, how would they gain admission into the highly competitive universities, how will they ever read professional courses that could land them a job after graduation?
These people now go to NCES, and become teachers, and the cycle of poor education continues.
Meanwhile, the best were supposed to be the one to attend Teachers college, so that they can raise good students, but now, the worst attend NCEs.
I don't think anyone is feeling that pains, where people going to NCE are people with less qualifications, unintelligent minds, zero seals unlike in the past where those teachers went to TEACHERS college because they wanted to be TEACHERS and were very good at what they teach. The NCE students of today, are usually very poor students, with poor results, from poor families. These are the people that would be handling the children of the poor, the vulnerable children in our public schools, thi means the future is very blurry for the poor and vulnerable people and the rich would continue to be richer.

We need to make Nigeria a country where people have equal education or at least with a gap not too wide.

I can't see all these innocent children and smile when I see these type of pictures. Infanct, there's nothing to be proud about when a Nigerian graduated from whites people's university. Can't we have our own Warwick, Harvard, Oxford? Must we always be longing to attend universities abroad and attach our pride to it?

Since when have we been seeing it as an achievement to graduate from universities abroad? Is that how the African people would continue till the world ends? Attaching our Ego to ''abroad'', ''foreign''? Nah, something is not right. We also deserve our universities to be an object of high achievement
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by FreakDesign: 5:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
deolurexy1:

Give out all your possessions then
Hmmm!
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by stacyadams: 5:43pm On Jun 26, 2020
manikspears:

I know they said we should not speak ill of the dead but that doesn't mean you should give him accolades that he did not due for. Ajimobi is not the best governor the state produced.

If our leaders were deducted to the progress of the nation like they should , by now there won't be a need to fly themselves abroad for treatment and education. Some people are saying because he studied abroad that his kids must do the same but that is BS. are we suppose to move backward?

God owns life and I wish him rip but at the same time let us stop the nonsense of worshipping a politician just because he his dead.he had his flaws and may God forgive him.

Don't mind some of us,,,person go see white dey call am black.....

Best governor as what and how grin

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by JasonScoolari: 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
Heavensent01:

jason, it get to a stage in a grown up lives when working brain is not just important but a necessity to control one stupidity
I don't think you have yours yet, if you do, you'll stop looking for my comments to quote all the time.

Shout out to flyingpig....

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by tot(f): 5:49pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:

And you can't even type either correctly madam English, Aunty Shakespeare

Fact remains Typo in an informal Forum isn't a big deal to sensible people and not a sign of educational advancement, in English or any other Language is to communicate knowledge and information and not a show of IQ , often times most dunce have extra effective communication skills but poor reasoning and analytical skills

Funny thing is around UK English they speak isn't even like yours, different in accent and grammatical structures

Joker. Looking for an imaginary error cheesy

You call THOUGHT instead of TAUGHT a typographical error? Do you know what a typo is? Your case is worse than I thought. Anyway, carry on defending your oppressors. No point engaging people like you. My point has been made - those you are defending are giving their kids the best while you have to make do with what is available in Nigeria. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by olajizz01(m): 5:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
perdollar:
did I invite u to mention me? oloriburuku! mind ur business.
Se Bose ma ma shepe fun awon omo ijo re n yi,pastor elepe.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by arena07: 5:53pm On Jun 26, 2020
stacyadams:
grin grin grin

Yes send them back to thier fatherland to study ..as him be good leader ..
They for come follow other Nigerians study in our glorified,outdated,impoverished naija schools nah...

Abi na for USA dem wan do the man burial?
sentiment aside you too can never try such if you are in his position
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by techmo(m): 5:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
tot:

Joker. Looking for an imaginary error cheesy

You call THOUGHT instead of TAUGHT a typographical error? Do you know what a typo is? Your case is worse than I thought. Anyway, carry on defending your oppressors. No point engaging people like you. My point has been made - those you are defending are giving their kids the best while you have to make do with what is available in Nigeria. Pathetic.

grin

Problem with poor people is that they always try to equate their lives with other's .. I don't depend on government for education , not once from nursery to second degree, Ajimobi can't oppress me cos I have same 24hrs just like him and I make the best use of it just like my parents who never made me believe Government was my Messiah and I have to be lazy and useless only to blame government and rich folks

People like you are still in the US and UK as a black person living of social security, food stamps, Council welfare packages and other government welfare since government is your God, better change your orientation
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by flyingpig: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I don't think you have yours yet, if you do, you'll stop looking for my comments to quote all the time.

I hail you Boss

For re-setting the medula oblongata of Grade 8 Zombiesgrin

You're doing well.grin ooooingrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by leaculpa: 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2020
Reference:

And how does this affect those who voted him into office with the hope of making their lives better. The public is not interested one bit in his personal achievements. It is not a beauty contest but a call to sacrifice and service. That is the legacy we the people will yardstick. The rest is left ro his family, hangers-on and fans who scramble for crumbs of his table.

If he was worthy there will be mass mourning. You simply cannot fake that and cannot force people to like or appreciate those they consider inconsequential to their existence, prospects or future. Our expectations of the leaders we elect to goverment remains far too low.

who is doing mass mourning for naija politician? Wetin concern me? I'm not mourning dear. I'm only agreeing that someone who schooled abroad, became a Vice President in shell, an MD of a shell subsidiary & has a thriving business abroad, will obviously want to give his children his own type of education & can afford to give it to them.
Dats all.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by tot(f): 6:04pm On Jun 26, 2020
techmo:

grin

Problem with poor people is that they always try to equate their lives with other's .. I don't depend on government for education , not once from nursery to second degree, Ajimobi can't oppress me cos I have same 24hrs just like him and I make the best use of it just like my parents who never made me believe Government was my Messiah and I have to be lazy and useless only to blame government and rich folks

People like you are still in the US and UK as a black person living of social security, food stamps, Council welfare packages and other government welfare since government is your God, better change your orientation

The government is elected to provide infrastructure for the people. It is your prerogative not to use them (good luck) but for others that are at the mercy of a country where the education, health and critical sectors are in shambles, be assured people will speak out against such leaders and continue to do so. That is WHAT they were elected for. They should stop running abroad and develop their nation. People like you should also stop defending them. Eod. Shameless politicians.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by perdollar(m): 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
olajizz01:
oti ya were.
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by grandstar(m): 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
He looks quite youthful. I would never have guessed he was that old. I have always seen him as a man in his mid 50s.

He looks spritely like Charly Boy. Maybe they gym together

*Grandstar now flees thread*

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by tot(f): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
olajizz01:

Lmaooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Heavensent01(m): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:

it's the responsibility of the sane mind to tamed the abnormalities of a naive kid in grown up man

see this dummy talking about looking for his imbecility comments, like that your dumb talk is something sensible to you

you need brain transplant
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Follygunners: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I will miss his broad smile, one of the photogenic governors of the divided APC....

It so sad that the greedy bullion van chairman overstress this man.

Beautiful family, rest peacefully Ajimobi.

Does dis dude ever make sense? You're never objective but, just seem to enjoy the attention you get on here... angry Beautiful family at the expense of millions of poor innocent lives. Karma is widely awake... He'll get y'all one by one, watch out! cool

This corrupt dude made a mess of millions of poor innocent lives and you're here saying NONSENSE! Who cares if he's photogenic or not?

Dude, stop spewing rubbish!

Btw... James Ibori is next! grin
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by techmo(m): 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
tot:

The government is elected to provide infrastructure for the people. It is your prerogative not to use them (good luck) but for others that are at the mercy of a country where the education, health and critical sectors are in shambles, be assured people will speak out against such leaders and continue to do so. That is WHAT they were elected for. They should stop running abroad and develop their nation. People like you should also stop defending them. Eod. Shameless politicians.

How much tax have you ever paid in your life? Can mere 500billion USD GDP for 200 million Nigerian turn them to Americans and Europeans?

Oyo State monthly allocation is 5billion or 13 million USD something Floyd Mayweather lavish on Jewelry

Tell me how you intend to fund research, build school , pay salary with 5 billion among 8 million citizens

Some of you just reason funnily
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by Bar1941(m): 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2020
manikspears:

And who is the best governor the state ever produced? My friend Ajimobi was never the president of Nigeria and putting the blames of dilapidated federal infrastructures on him is myopic, I based my submission on Oyo State where he governed and his achievements was obvious even in the so called health sector you referred to (Adeoyo hospital, Oni and Son etc are references).

By the way, their is no constitutional limitations to where someone should get treatment if sick so he can get treatment anywhere he likes so far he can afford it. If his family doctor resides and operates in Lagos, does it make any sense for him staying back in Ibadan?

Like I said, he had his shortcomings too as human and my opinion is from apolitical point of view and solely based on my experience while I lived in the state.

1 Like

Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by olajizz01(m): 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2020
perdollar:
oti ya were.
Hmm.....................
Re: Abiola Ajimobi At Last Public Outing With His Family (pic) by PEREZPERECTUS: 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
Handsome man, lovely family
My condolences to the family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shirtless Olusegun Obasanjo Playing Squash With His Son, Olujonwo / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / "How President Muhammadu Buhari Was Poisoned" Compiled Paper Floods Abuja(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.