Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Covid 19 Pandemic A Family Man In Dilemma - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Covid 19 Pandemic A Family Man In Dilemma (2055 Views)

A Nairalander In Dilemma / Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor / A Family Man Can Have This Too: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covid 19 Pandemic A Family Man In Dilemma by stacyadams: 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
Damedu:

thanks for your advice......
grin grin grin grin take amooo..she don show u small sample
Re: Covid 19 Pandemic A Family Man In Dilemma by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 29, 2020
LordKO:

Send me a DM if you studied Computer Engineering.
Should I send mine too? I'm serious o
Re: Covid 19 Pandemic A Family Man In Dilemma by Alennsar(f): 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
Damedu:

bunch of problem....lol...
thanks alot
Please let your wife take the job. God will make a better way for you and don't worry she will still spend 80%of her salary on her children
Re: Covid 19 Pandemic A Family Man In Dilemma by Ibechris2: 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
Even if my wife is a witch,I will help her secure a job if I have the opportunities...when it becomes hot,ur wife na ur wife.
Re: Covid 19 Pandemic A Family Man In Dilemma by Damedu: 8:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
flyingpig:

Bro please take the job.

But NEVER EVER in your life inform her you once had a job that could upgrade her career and you took it for yourself, she would flare up so please never inform her of your actions.

You should learn before marrying, that it is a taboo for your wife to earn more than you, insults and baggage of disrespect will enter the marriage once you earn the same amount as her not to mention less than her.

So please take the job so that your self-pride and respect from her will return. When pandemic elapses and you find better job, you can ditch this one and never let your wife get it in your place when you leave after covid-19, cause one way or the other the manager or recruiter may inform her, her admission was stalled in your own favor even when she was more suitable for the job and it could create hatred, instead find another job at a different place altogether for her, when you are about to leave there.

Promise me you'll take the job
am taking the job bro.....woman humiliation too much I swear..... covid 19 no do well

1 Like

Re: Covid 19 Pandemic A Family Man In Dilemma by LordKO(m): 8:54am On Jun 30, 2020
Ariza:
Should I send mine too? I'm serious o

Send me your CV through this email, if truly you studied Computer Engineering; you can also include your Whatsapp number. Don't include this email if quoting this message because I'll remove it afterward.
Re: Covid 19 Pandemic A Family Man In Dilemma by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2020
LordKO:

Send me your CV through this email, if truly you studied Computer Engineering; you can also include your Whatsapp number. Don't include this email if quoting this message because I'll remove it afterward.
Seen. But I didn't study computer Engineering though.
Re: Covid 19 Pandemic A Family Man In Dilemma by Brazenbabe: 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Damedu:
I created this account to disguise and to pour out my mind on some issue.... I married two years ago but due to covid 19 pandemic my work was affected working with a private firm...my wife is a private school teacher she was affected initially because school has been closed...but now she has like six (6) kids she is taking private lesson 3k per kid monthly.... because I can't perform my responsibility again issue started..you know women now and she is fairly bouyant now...I borrow some money from some online application and I couldn't pay back because of no work for now and when she knew about it I became laughing stock when those ones are calling me often and my wife is not ready to help me.... telling me always that she is broke.... actually she cater for 40% of our feeding I source the rest from family and friends
I have been planning to get us another job where I have link..I submitted her CV and mine but the work suit her certificate and the admin in charge told me they might not be allowed to employe husband and wife that one need to step aside for another... if I force my employment there it will be an underemployment for me based on my certificate but it's a perfect employment for her based on her certificate and she will grow in her career in that organisation...but my fear is with the little she earn now from kids coaching she is feeling herself too much because I don't have any source of income for now... should I leave the job for her to be employed or I should take the job because is my sure link....am seriously confused.... don't mind my English am not a grammarian.... pls advice me... thanks

Poverty no go shame us o
See how uncle is dragging 18k with his wife.
For you to admit that she contributes 40 percent that means she does so much more.
When she was gathering students to teach, what were you doing?
Calling people to send you money to feed abi?
She should help you pay a loan from 18k abi?
Women we dey try I swear. You can't even state where she did you wrong!
See ehn, take that job because any job your wife gets through you, she would never hear the end of it.
You would go through the back to make them sack her if you feel she is getting proud because of the job you got her.
She is a hustler, she go make am
Pity she is married to such entitled man who is dragging 18k with her undecided
Re: Covid 19 Pandemic A Family Man In Dilemma by knowhowk: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
Think deeply before taking a decision
Re: Covid 19 Pandemic A Family Man In Dilemma by Damedu: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Brazenbabe:

Poverty no go shame us o
See how uncle is dragging 18k with his wife.
For you to admit that she contributes 40 percent that means she does so much more.
When she was gathering students to teach, what were you doing?
Calling people to send you money to feed abi?
She should help you pay a loan from 18k abi?
Women we dey try I swear. You can't even state where she did you wrong!
See ehn, take that job because any job your wife gets through you, she would never hear the end of it.
You would go through the back to make them sack her if you feel she is getting proud because of the job you got her.
She is a hustler, she go make am
Pity she is married to such entitled man who is dragging 18k with her undecided

mind you the work she is doing now I got it for her through my link.... she changed when covid 19 issue affected my income....and now things are bad, because she earn peanut from coaching now that is when her pride now show.....and am sure is because is hard for me to step up to my responsibility in the house.....where she teach they are not ready to leave her and they pay handsomely above minimum wage....
don't think am selfish am not...

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Types Of Difficult People / Men's Wonders Tea That Ensures Natural Sexual Fitness In Bed: An appraisal / Make Scented Candles At Home [step By Step ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.