Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,548 members, 7,823,400 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

A Nairalander In Dilemma - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander In Dilemma (1684 Views)

My Uncle Is In A State Of Dilemma. / Covid 19 Pandemic A Family Man In Dilemma / Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander In Dilemma by Smokeybrain(m): 2:18pm On May 01, 2023
Happy workers day. Since am at home I decided to voice out what is bordering me. First let me give a preamble about myself. I'm an introvert, I don't take alcohol and I have never been to the club. I work with a commercial bank as an ABO and from Niger Delta. I leave in Lagos. I have two ladies in my life and I kind of confused.
The first lady is base in Abuja, 30 years old and an extrovert. She's unemployed and I have knw her for sometime now. This lady is the type that was perfection in everything. I have told her about my intention that I want committed relationship. She didn't say yes and she didn't say no. All what she did was ask me series of questions and I answered. She hardly calls and check on me. I do the most calls and initiate conversations. She can comfortably stay for days without hearing from me. I invited her to Lagos, she came spent few days and left. When she got home, she sent me a text that she didn't get the vibes she was expecting. I was confused. Vibes! What do u mean? She said connections and vibes was not there. Maybe she expects me to be gisting with her till midnight I don't really know. Sometimes I come back from work late, I will talk little, eat and sleep. I don't really know the vibes and I connections she's talking about. This is the lady I spent on, the her flight ticket I paid for it...am still confused.
The second lady, a Fulani Christian from the north, 24 years base in Lagos. A graduate and a fashion designer. She's just the opposite of the first lady. I don't give her much attention like the first lady but no day will pass without her checking on me. I spend little on her unlike the first lady and she doesn't complain. I will like to get married next year. I'm financially okay. Which of these two ladies should I go for am 31yrs.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by taylor88(m): 2:19pm On May 01, 2023
tongue
Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by delugadou(m): 2:23pm On May 01, 2023
Smokeybrain:
Happy workers day. Since am at home I decided to voice out what is bordering me. First let me give a preamble about myself. I'm an introvert, I don't take alcohol and I have never been to the club. I work with a commercial bank as an ABO and from Niger Delta. I leave in Lagos. I have two ladies in my life and I kind of confused.
The first lady is base in Abuja, 30 years old and an extrovert. She's unemployed and I have knw her for sometime now. This lady is the type that was perfection in everything. I have told her about my intention that I want committed relationship. She didn't say yes and she didn't say no. All what she did was ask me series of questions and I answered. She hardly calls and check on me. I do the most calls and initiate conversations. She can comfortably stay for days without hearing from me. I invited her to Lagos, she came spent few days and left. When she got home, she sent me a text that she didn't get the vibes she was expecting. I was confused. Vibes! What do u mean? She said connections and vibes was not there. Maybe she expects me to be gisting with her till midnight I don't really know. Sometimes I come back from work late, I will talk little, eat and sleep. I don't really know the vibes and I connections she's talking about. This is the lady I spent on, the her flight ticket I paid for it...am still confused.
The second lady, a Fulani Christian from the north, 24 years base in Lagos. A graduate and a fashion designer. She's just the opposite of the first lady. I don't give her much attention like the first lady but no day will pass without her checking on me. I spend little on her unlike the first lady and she doesn't complain. I will like to get married next year. I'm financially okay. Which of these two ladies should I go for am 31yrs.
I guess I will choose the one with big boobs angry

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 01, 2023
If you still don't know who to choose then you should not go into marriage for now, you are not mentally matured for marriage

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by inforesource: 2:27pm On May 01, 2023
The second girl is ok but aside all the features, look for the one that has a true fear of God in her. I don't mean religiously but as a character.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 01, 2023
Smokeybrain:
I will say this one more time. Always go for the girl that shows u more love and attention than u do her. Na she go make u happy last last. With time u will get to love her like she wants u to. The first girl no send u and she let u know with not feeling the vibes statement. Woman when be ur own go dey flow effortlessly like say una know before for the previous life. U don't need to stress for love that's not there because when down time comes and it must come she will remind u of how u pressured her into being ur partner. U are just another option to girl number 1 while girl number 2 sees u as the prize. Use ur head or loose it. How can u even be confused about these two ladies when it's obvious who send u pass undecided

9 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by juman(m): 3:17pm On May 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
If you still don't know who to choose then you should not go into marriage for now, you are not mentally matured for marriage
Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by juman(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2023
The first lady has no connection with you.
Let her go.
Abuja ladies see better guys than you daily. Their eyes are on the roof. Much higher expectations.

Why cant marry somebody from your tribe?
I think.

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by youngsahito(m): 3:25pm On May 01, 2023
Smokeybrain:
go for anyone that do u well for bed abi when u already know d answer to your problem.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by pocohantas(f): 3:35pm On May 01, 2023
30yrs old extrovert without a job or skill.
On whose account is she extroverting?
Because you need money to be extroverted in Abuja of all places.

She doesn't call or check up on you and upon that, she still tell you say no connection. Data connection or what?

The first lady should never have been shortlisted. Not even for supplementary list.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by Kpboy1: 3:51pm On May 01, 2023
pocohantas:

She doesn't call or check up on you and upon that, she still tell you say no connection. Data connection or what?

The first lady should never have been shortlisted. Not even for supplementary list.

Thanks for this. The intentional values men and women should possess are "fading" if that's the right word. Can I share a few instances for your candid input?
Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by VTJN(m): 4:01pm On May 01, 2023
Go for the second girl. I understand you may not love her pretty much. Maybe you consider giving her attention and care, who knows you may begin to love her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by Smokeybrain(m): 4:05pm On May 01, 2023
Thanks all for ur input..it's getting clearer now
Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by Jozilinn: 4:29pm On May 01, 2023
The first girl is unemployed the second is.
The first girl doesn't call, the second does.
The first girl is 30,the second is 24.
The first girl has a lot of experience in relationships her lack of seriousness shows she probably has someone else.
The second lady is still young and at this age she must be ready to settle down. So make up your mind is the second lady your spec...does she have the physical attributes you like cos it seems you are drawn to the first one for a reason and can't let go.

Don't marry now and come later to say you don't find her attractive oh...and start cheating later in the marriage,if you are financially capable think,ask questions,run tests and pray good luck.🙏

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by ItisWell22(f): 4:47pm On May 01, 2023
pocohantas:

💯

What I was thinking exactly.

30yrs old extroverting with no job. How?

Las-las, men will always love who they want to; then come online tomorrow to generalize about how all women offer nothing! 🥱

Going by the standards they’re preaching online of late, we shouldn’t even be reading such here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by wunmi590(m): 5:00pm On May 01, 2023

At this stage of your life, if choosing a life partner is what is giving you headache, then you shouldn't delve into it, because if you do, you will still go out there to ask people how to teach you to run your home....

We don't want a situation where by uou will say, it nairalanders that chose for you....

Wish you well in your choosing adventure...

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by Rokiat(f): 5:01pm On May 01, 2023
undecided None of the above is for you, but if you are desperate and the type that can just settle for anything then choose one I suppose.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by Rechargeam247(f): 5:05pm On May 01, 2023
You are the one who knows the best for you😉
Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by IyaTola: 5:29pm On May 01, 2023
If you decide to get married, make sure the woman is heal over head for you- anonymous 2023

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by tosinhtml: 5:52pm On May 01, 2023
I don't know why this thread makes me laugh out loud grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by Houseofglam7(f): 8:56pm On May 01, 2023
Like y’all suggestions and opinions would matter 🤣😂🤣
In the end, he’ll go for the one that’ll make his life even more complicated than it already is.
Human nature.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by sisisioge: 9:10pm On May 01, 2023
You're not ready for marriage OP....biko you need more time to develop your mind before delving into such important venture. You are basically asking if it's ok to marry a woman that doesn't connect to you or a woman you do not connect to. Biko wait till a time you meet someone who connects to you and you to her. Simple.

Do not join the wagon giving marriage a bad name biko.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by JeffreyJunior: 9:20pm On May 01, 2023
After reading, I easily spotted the answer to your question and if you can't, sorry you are not ready for marriage yet.

Continue the dating process for now until you understand the meaning and consequences of entrusting your life to the hands of someone else other than a family member.

Only then should you start the talks about marriage.

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by JeffreyJunior: 9:32pm On May 01, 2023
IyaTola:
If you decide to get married, make sure the woman is heal over head for you- anonymous 2023
All the heals over head for you as you said it can still fly away in a twinkle of an eye.

The extrovert lady may just be best for his type but he himself is not ready for marriage yet.

A man so down in socializing may measure up by getting entangled with an out of cage, free but not wild bird-woman.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by NoToPile: 10:01pm On May 01, 2023
Lots of times men will not choose what's best for them. You will open your korokoro eyes and enter gbege later will start opening threads up and down.

So shey you don't like the Fulani lady ni? abi what's the problem because it's like the Fulani lady is not your spec if not you will be chasing her seriously.

Soo if you cannot like the Fulani lady let the friendship go, let her be so she can also broaden her options. Of course lady 1 told you plainly she doesn't feel you so that's not an option ( but I know it's that one you might keep pursuing)

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by henrimoto(m): 10:04pm On May 01, 2023
Smokeybrain:
....You are Still asking which of the two ladies you should choose. See, at times it's hectic. When a person is not attracted to you, no matter how much care and attention you give this person, He/She wouldn't reciprocate back.

It's disheartening to care and give attention to a member of the opposite sex ( with the intention of a relationship), and the person does not reciprocate back. Don't think the person can/will change later.

See, you better go for the person that cares for you. Care and Attention in a relationship is the epitomy and zenith of love before sez comes in.

You kind of person, needs a woman that will give you peace of mind ,not the one that will give you heartache and hypertension.

How can you be treating someone like a princess/queen, and she is treating you like a trash. If na the money too much for your side, motherless babies and the less privilege homes dey there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by henrimoto(m): 10:12pm On May 01, 2023
NoToPile:
Lots of times men will not choose what's best for them. You will open your korokoro eyes and enter gbege later will start opening threads up and down.

So shey you don't like the Fulani lady ni? abi what's the problem because it's like the Fulani lady is not your spec if not you will be chasing her seriously.

Soo if you cannot like the Fulani lady let the friendship go, let her be so she can also broaden her options. Of course lady 1 told you plainly she doesn't feel you so that's not an option ( but I know it's that one you might keep pursuing)
Person wey no care about am, na the person he still dey think about, if we check well now, the babe go be one lazy type - Twitter/Instagram Pikin them.
Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by henrimoto(m): 10:17pm On May 01, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
All the heals over head for you as you said it can still fly away in a twinkle of an eye.

The extrovert lady may just be best for his type but he himself is not ready for marriage yet.

A man so down in socializing may measure up by getting entangled with an out of cage, free but not wild bird-woman.
So if you were in his 👟, you would choose the first lady ...
Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by henrimoto(m): 10:24pm On May 01, 2023
Rokiat:
undecided None of the above is for you, but if you are desperate and the type that can just settle for anything then choose one I suppose.

Aunty ruka! Which one be none of the above... something that is clear to the mind.
Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by JeffreyJunior: 10:45pm On May 01, 2023
henrimoto:
So if you were in his 👟, you would choose the first lady ...
If I were the one involved, the first lady might have acted differently towards me.

I'm not saying she is better than the second or vice versa but action begets reaction.

The same lady probably has someone she treats better now.

One thing is certain. She wouldn't have visited him and most importantly passed that sensitive comment to him if she was not interested.

Telling him that shows she is an open minded person and that's one character every man should go after in a woman, not someone that will call you 100 times everyday asking the same question of "you don chop?".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by sageb: 10:45pm On May 01, 2023
Jozilinn:
The first girl is unemployed the second is.
The first girl doesn't call, the second does.
The first girl is 30,the second is 24.
The first girl has a lot of experience in relationships her lack of seriousness shows she probably has someone else.
The second lady is still young and at this age she must be ready to settle down. So make up your mind is the second lady your spec...does she have the physical attributes you like cos it seems you are drawn to the first one for a reason and can't let go.

Don't marry now and come later to say you don't find her attractive oh...and start cheating later in the marriage,if you are financially capable think,ask questions,run tests and pray good luck.

The OP needs to consider these observations above.
The second lady is the better companion/partner here, so the Op should choose wisely.
Re: A Nairalander In Dilemma by henrimoto(m): 10:49pm On May 01, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
If I were the one involved, the first lady might have acted differently towards me.

I'm not saying she is better than the second or vice versa but action begets reaction.

The same lady probably has someone she treats better now.

One thing is certain. She wouldn't have visited him and most importantly passed that sensitive comment to him if she was not interested.

Telling him that shows she is an open minded person and that's one character every man should go after in a woman, not someone that will call you 100 times everyday asking the same question of "you don chop?".
Ehnnnn.... I greet you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Do I Recover My Money From First Bank (pictures) / Guys, What Would You Do If. . . / l Think I Have Super Powers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.