Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor (3173 Views)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Yoruba Actress,ronke Oshodi Oke Leaves Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by Nksleek: 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
A nursing mother has left her husband devastated after sleeping with her gym instructor during one of their sessions.

According to the heartbroken husband who shared the dilemma that the incident has left him, he narrated how his wife rushed home and lured him to bed despite refusing his advances the previous night.

He further revealed that the cover of his wife’s infidelity blew after they made love and she left to feed their baby but unfortunately slept off in the sitting room while watching TV.

Read his full story below;

“Sir please advise me, my wife is always going to the gym center to enable her stay fit because i don't really like fat people,

“Yesterday evening, she left for gym after preparing dinner around 4pm while i was at home because i didn't go to work yesterday. Immediately she came back, I was surprised at her sexual reactions; She rushed to the bathroom, took her bath, came out and pounced on me for sex.

“I was surprised because is very much unlike her, i tried asking her what is happening, she said she was in the mood for sex. Meanwhile, i tried having sex with her previous night but she was giving excuses that she was tired because we had program in the church which made me to leave her.

“So she pounced on me, removed my boxers and started romancing me, held my manhood so tight, i reminded her that her baby is still small so let's use condom, she refused..saying she want skin to skin, i became worried because i didn't want her to get pregnant while our baby is still small.

“At the end of the day, we had sex, after which she gave our baby food and we ate too and she slept off while watching Television.

A massage came into her phone saying..

"Check your WhatsApp"

“I had to on her data and checked her WhatsApp, surprisingly i saw massages from her gym instructor apologizing to her that He was sorry to have sex with her without protection, that he could no longer hold himself because of her beauty...

“I became so mad, i now began to understand why she was forcing me to have unprotected sex with her. I snapped the massages with my phone and woke her up, she wanted to deny it so i brought the picture of the chat from her gym instructor, she now started crying and asking for forgiveness.

“I told her the marriage is over that i will call her parents first thing tomorrow morning, she pleaded that even if am sending her away, I should not tell her parents what happened...

Am confused, I loved my wife.. What should i do?

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/11/30/nursing-mother-leaves-husband-in-dilemma-after-sleeping-with-her-gym-instructor/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by kestolove95(m): 12:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
Strong woman, two preeq in a day and the both are skin to skin..she tried

4 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by Dottore: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
What if you didn't catch her?
Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by cRobo: 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
C lipsrsealed
Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by ojun50(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
She is ready to leave but she does not want her parent to be aware. Na kolo woman you dey deal with

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by aminusodiq(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
girls can lieeeee
Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by crackhaus: 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
cheesycheesy

That woman is wicked oo.
Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by Chubhie: 4:05am On Dec 01, 2019
That Israel Godsprince na hardcore traditionalist. A seven days cleansing ritual should be immediately declared.

Mugabe once said that only a woman knows the father of her child.
Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by Bari22: 9:30am On Dec 01, 2019
Since he still love her let him continue sharing her with other guys
Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by Geminita1(f): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2019
Forgive her and pray for her too. I'm very sure she would change one day.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by mysticwarrior(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
Geminita1:
Forgive her and pray for her too. I'm very sure she would change one day.
it is difficult for a man to forgive a cheating wife, the pillar of that marriage which is "Trust" has already collapsed.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
Actually, the cheating is his fault, he pushed her into the arms of another man by calling her fat after bearing his child. He should accept responsibility

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by mysticwarrior(m): 7:22am On Dec 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Actually, the cheating is his fault, he pushed her into the arms of another man by calling her fat after bearing his child. He should accept responsibility
you are a potential cheat and I feel pity for your future husband, young lady you are not married cos if you are married you won't be sounding like this.

So as a married woman who has given birth the best thing to do if your husband call you "fatty" is to go outside and spread your legs wide open for another man? Listen to yourself talk.

4 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 02, 2019
mysticwarrior:
you are a potential cheat and I feel pity for your future husband, young lady you are not married cos if you are married you won't be sounding like this.

So as a married woman who has given birth the best thing to do if your husband call you "fatty" is to go outside and spread your leg wide open for another man? Listen to yourself talk.
I am a potential cheat because i told the simple truth and IDGAF anymore where men are concerned?

I can't come and carry marriage and man matter on top of my head, and give myself stress and chronic diseases.

The gym instructor called her beautiful, despite the fact that she is a FAT nursing mother. Obviously, she wasn't being appreciated and complimented in her home. Women love appreciation and compliments are a way of showing that.

she just gave birth to your child, of course she will gain weight, of course her body will change. But instead of you to be grateful that she is sacrificing her body to bear and look after your child. You tell her with body language that she is fat. Forgetting that one day men will grow fat, bald and unattractive.

If a man pushes a woman out of the house feeling unloved and unappreciated, she will find it outside and vice versa. So Stop being hypocritical.

If cheating makes me happy, then so be it. I have learnt to never sacrifice my happiness for anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by mysticwarrior(m): 12:49pm On Dec 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
I am a potential cheat because i told the simple truth and IDGAF anymore where men are concerned?

I can't come and carry marriage and man matter on top of my head, and give myself stress and chronic diseases.

The gym instructor called her beautiful, despite the fact that she is a FAT nursing mother. Obviously, she wasn't being appreciated and complimented in her home. Women love appreciation and compliments are a way of showing that.

she just gave birth to your child, of course she will gain weight, of course her body will change. But instead of you to be grateful that she is sacrificing her body to bear and look after your child. You tell her with body language that she is fat. Forgetting that one day men will grow fat, bald and unattractive.

If a man pushes a woman out of the house feeling unloved and unappreciated, she will find it outside and vice versa. So Stop being hypocritical.

If cheating makes me happy, then so be it. I have learnt to never sacrifice my happiness for anybody.
from the way you are sounding there is no way you won't cheat on your husband, so you would shameless defile the sanctity of your matrimony and sleep with a man who isn't your husband just because he told you you are beautiful?

A man would tell a woman who is as ugly as a baboon that she is beautiful just to have access to her Jerusalem, men use this as weapons against weak women like you.

Any man who sweet talk a married woman just to sleep with her is demon.

Trying to justify this woman ( Nkita) shameful act is totally unacceptable.

She has caused a huge problem in her marriage, I would appreciate it if you go to her husband's house and try to defend her actions then come back here and tell us your experience.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by bukatyne(f): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2019
mysticwarrior:
from the way you are sounding there is no way you won't cheat on your husband.

Very funny undecided

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by bukatyne(f): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2019
@OP:

It is either the wife is pregnant for Mr. Gym instructor or just had unprotected sex and wanted to sleep with the husband to avoid stories that touch.

The husband should weigh the pros and cons of all options and take the one that best suits him.

He and his family would be the ones faced with the consequences of his decisions.

Modified:

See where I have problem with some women.

Your husband wanted to make love to you, you were tired.

Yet you can wind your waist for your gym instructor.

Let's assume you felt insulted or hurt your husband insensitively called you fat after you put to bed.

What stops you from addressing that and make love to him thereafter.

Why reject your husband while jumping on the gym instructor?
Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by mysticwarrior(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2019
bukatyne:

Very funny undecided
how far na you find me reach here again?
Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
You are just a Typical uneducated African man, refusing to take responsibility for his part in the affair. Imagine if you drove the woman into depression. At least the affair prevented that.
So to the man that married an ugly woman looking like a baboon, what does that say about your taste as a man?[quote post=84553266] from the way you are sounding there is no way you won't cheat on your husband, so you would shameless defile the sanctity of your matrimony and sleep with a man who isn't your husband just because he told you you are beautiful?

A man would tell a woman who is as ugly as a baboon that she is beautiful just to have access to her Jerusalem, men use this as weapons against weak women like you.

Any man who sweet talk a married woman just to sleep with her is demon.

Trying to justify this woman ( Nkita) shameful act is totally unacceptable.

She has caused a huge problem in her marriage, I would appreciate it if you go to her husband's house and try to defend her actions then come back here and tell us your experience.
[/quote]I'm weak, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by bukatyne(f): 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2019
mysticwarrior:
how far na you find me reach here again?

I know you before?
Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2019
bukatyne:
@OP:

It is either the wife is pregnant for Mr. Gym instructor or just had unprotected sex and wanted to sleep with the husband to avoid stories that touch.

The husband should weigh the pros and cons of all options and take the one that best suits him.

He and his family would be the ones faced with the consequences of his decisions.

Modified:

See where I have problem with some women.

Your husband wanted to make love to you, you were tired.

Yet you can wind your waist for your gym instructor.

Let's assume you felt insulted or hurt your husband insensitively called you fat after you put to bed.

What stops you from addressing that and make love to him thereafter.

Why reject your husband while jumping on the gym instructor?

Chee! Let's see where the problem lies.

The husband is boring as Bleep,and is just a child in an adult body. Babe needed a real man, and she got it. I'm sure that gym instructor has abs that the husband, doesn't. He probably screws her better too.

Let him kick the wife out if he wants to. It's not like he can stay single and bitter for long. Chances are, his next wife will be worse off. Or he can decide to be a good Lil boy and keep his family shit together. Like a man. wink

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by bukatyne(f): 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Chee! Let's see where the problem lies.

The husband is boring as Bleep,and is just a child in an adult body. Babe needed a real man, and she got it. I'm sure that gym instructor has abs that the husband, doesn't. He probably screws her better too.

Let him kick the wife out if he wants to. It's not like he can stay single and bitter for long. Chances are, his next wife will be worse off. Or he can decide to be a good Lil boy and keep his family shit together. Like a man. wink

If the husband is not a real man aka can't screw properly and does not have abs, how do you expect him to suddenly behave like a man after his wife cheated?

I think you are expecting too much from him.

And it shows how the wife lacks decision making skills if she picks a boy out of all the 3 billion men in the world.
Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by mysticwarrior(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2019
bukatyne:

I know you before?
yes now, for the other thread, " A Friend Is Dying In Delta State Due To Domestic Voilence- PLEASE READ" no be you dey quote me, abi you don forget? You quoted me and asked for my opinion on the best solution, I dey like you talk sha because you dey think well like them pocohantas and coco candy, make I follow your moniker?
Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
bukatyne:

If the husband is not a real man aka can't screw properly and does not have abs, how do you expect him to suddenly behave like a man after his wife cheated?

I think you are expecting too much from him.

And it shows how the wife lacks decision making skills if she picks a boy out of all the 3 billion men in the world.

i am not expecting too much. I am expecting him to man up and ask the tough questions nobody is asking. That's the bare minimum. He is the head and leader of the household after all.

@ op Nksleek these are the questions you should ponder on instead of kicking her out without thinking. A true leader acts, not reacts.

Why did she do this?
Did my actions drive her into the arms of another and how can it be prevented in future?
How can I save my marriage?
Does she still want this marriage?
Do i still want this marriage?
What do I stand to lose if i send my wife away? What do instant to gain if i send her away? Where's a good marriage counselor we can see?
What's the way forward?
Do i still love her and does she still love me?

Answering these questions honestly help one in the face of infidelity.

We have to learn to look introspectively and be honest with ourselves.

Happy to help

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by bukatyne(f): 1:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
mysticwarrior:
yes now, for the other thread, no be you the quote me, abi you don forget?

Bros, I have quoted a lot of people.

I can't even remember the thread you are referring to.

Quote the thread link here or mention me on the thread.
Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by mysticwarrior(m): 1:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
bukatyne:

Bros, I have quoted a lot of people.

I can't even remember the thread you are referring to.

Quote the thread link here or mention me on the thread.

Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by bukatyne(f): 1:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
[quote author=mysticwarrior post=84554875][/quote]

Ah! I remember now.
Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by mysticwarrior(m): 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2019
@funmisticqueen
If condemning the act of adultery by a shameless married woman makes me appear like an "uneducated African man" to you, then you need to have your brain examined.

Read the topic again and try to comprehend, in the post it was clearly stated that the man attempted to make love to the wife and she declined a day before the incident, this goes to show that the man still desires and fancies his wife's body despite the changes that may have occurred as a result of procreation, thus she doesn't have reasons to be depressed or feel body shamed.

From you comments there were strong indications that you are trying to blame the husband for the disgusting misbehaviour of the woman.

Adultery from either a man or a woman is very wrong and and should be condemned.

My dear you have to change the way you think o, no try am carry this you orientation enter marriage o.
Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by bukatyne(f): 6:34pm On Dec 02, 2019
funmisticqueen:
i am not expecting too much. I am expecting him to man up and ask the tough questions nobody is asking. That's the bare minimum. He is the head and leader of the household after all.

@ op Nksleek these are the questions you should ponder on instead of kicking her out without thinking. A true leader acts, not reacts.

Why did she do this?
Did my actions drive her into the arms of another and how can it be prevented in future?
How can I save my marriage?
Does she still want this marriage?
Do i still want this marriage?
What do I stand to lose if i send my wife away? What do instant to gain if i send her away? Where's a good marriage counselor we can see?
What's the way forward?
Do i still love her and does she still love me?

Answering these questions honestly help one in the face of infidelity.

We have to learn to look introspectively and be honest with ourselves.

Happy to help

It is easy to rope the guy in as the head and the leader now.

If she thought him the leader, she would have told him her concerns and they address it.

Using your analogy, what she did was disloyalty which was punishable by death in the olden days.

1 Like

Re: Nursing Mother Leaves Husband In Dilemma After Sleeping With Her Gym Instructor by mysticwarrior(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2019
bukatyne:

It is easy to rope the guy in as the head and the leader now.

If she thought him the leader, she would have told him her concerns and they address it.

Using your analogy, what she did was disloyalty which was punishable by death in the olden days.
you be better woman, I dey like your comments because you no dey support nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mother Hates Me / . / Nigerian Hairest Woman, Finally Shaves Off Her Man Beards To Finally Look Like A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.