Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa (57024 Views)

Lecturer Asks Students To Kneel In Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (Photo, Video) / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 4:30pm On Jul 02, 2020
jln115:
you haven't provided a single shred of evidence.... Except if we call your emotional ramblings evidence grin grin

I have provided you with series of evidences, I have given you statistics and clues to run with unless you are thick as usual. cheesy
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Killdemboth:

I have provided you with series of evidences, I have given you statistics and clues to run with unless you are thick as usual. cheesy
nope you just showed me emotional ramblings without a single citation!
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
Killdemboth:

Soweto choir statistics does not make sense to anyone.
No one is rich in South Africa unless you are referring to the whites there.
nope as you said statistics don't make sense to you.... However to the rest of us it does make sense!!!
Hence why your own countrymen have called you out on your stupid1ty.....
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 4:47pm On Jul 02, 2020
jln115:
nope as you said statistics don't make sense to you.... However to the rest of us it does make sense!!!
Hence why your own countrymen have called you out on your stupid1ty.....

Because in every twelve disciples there must be a Judas.
Still it shouldn't give you hope of winning what you have already lost from beginning unless you are autistic. grin
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2020
jln115:
nope you just me emotional ramblings without a single citation!

This is why there is no notable South African anywhere in the world, cos y'all are so dumb to a fault. I gave you clues and pointers to what you need to know but you are so dumb to grasp it.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
Killdemboth:

Because in every twelve disciples there must be a Judas.
Still it shouldn't give you hope of winning what you have already lost from beginning unless you are autistic. grin
what have I lost mate grin grin I'm the only one that actually supported my arguments with actual citations!!!

You just posted your personal pipe dreams...
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 02, 2020
Killdemboth:

This is why there is no notable South African anywhere in the world, cos y'all are so dumb to a fault. I gave you clues and pointers to what you need to know but you are so dumb to grasp it.
we are so dumb yes!! I guess that's why we have 6 academic Nobel prize winners vs only 1 for Nigeria.... I guess that's why SA is ranked 63 in the innovation index and Nigeria 114th..... I guess that's why our inventions and findings like the CT scan, HMD, heart transplant, Penis transplant, Cure for deafness ect ect are used all around the world grin grin
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2020
Killdemboth:

Elon Musk.........ever heard of him? His company is worth more than Coke and Toyota wink

Also name me a notable Nigerian if you can wink
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by abduljabbar4(m): 10:53am On Jul 03, 2020
Killdemboth:

Patriotism first you biitch!.
Go to South Africa and tell them how you defended them on Nairaland AMD see if they'd spare your dumb ass when xenophobia sets.. Barren brain.

Who cares about what they think? Tell your idiotic fellow bastards to stop being assholes on foreign lands. I have no drugs to sell so what am I going to SA to do? That is the cup of tea of your useless brothers who can't do without crime in foreign lands.

2 Likes

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by YEBOmadiba: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Who cares about what they think? Tell your idiotic fellow bastards to stop being assholes on foreign lands. I have no drugs to sell so what am I going to SA to do? That is the cup of tea of your useless brothers who can't do without crime in foreign lands.

Ouch!
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 9:37am On Jul 04, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Tinubu comes to mind. I'll advice him accordingly.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2020
jln115:
Elon Musk.........ever heard of him? His company is worth more than Coke and Toyota wink

Also name me a notable Nigerian if you can wink
Give me a black South African name and stop wasting my time. I've told you white South Africans own SA many times already. grin
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 04, 2020
Killdemboth:

Give me a black South African name and stop wasting my time. I've told you white South Africans own SA many times already. grin
You said South African you didn't say he or she must be black!!

Now give me a notable Nigerian
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2020
jln115:
You said South African you didn't say he or she must be black!!

Now give me a notable Nigerian
I said black. We all know black South Africans are mere slaves.
I need someone(black SA) in the league of Mike Adenuga in your country.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2020
Killdemboth:

I said black. We all know black South Africans are mere slaves.
I need someone(black SA) in the league of Mike Adenuga in your country.
Who is Mike Adenuga? grin grin
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 11:07am On Jul 04, 2020
jln115:
Who is Mike Adenuga? grin grin
The man that no South African(both white and black) is qualified to polish his shoes. See list here at number 3

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 04, 2020
Killdemboth:

The man that no South African(both white and black) is qualified to polish his shoes. See list here at number 3
LOL Elon musk is worth all Nigeria's billionaires combined grin grin grin he is also one of the most famous people in the world!!
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 9:19am On Jul 08, 2020
jln115:
LOL Elon musk is worth all Nigeria's billionaires combined grin grin grin he is also one of the most famous people in the world!!

Keep fooling yourself over a white man that owns multi citizenship of many countries. Where are your original black South Africans on the list? Oh no they are still serving white lady in their farms. Slaves. grin grin
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2020
Killdemboth:

Keep fooling yourself over a white man that owns multi citizenship of many countries. Where are your original black South Africans on the list? Oh no they are still serving white lady in their farms. Slaves. grin grin
What's a original black South African??
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
jln115:
What's a original black South African??

Someone like you and your father.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
Killdemboth:

Someone like you and your father.
except I'm white bru wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

School Children Die On Their Way Back From Excursion. (graphic Photos). / We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG / Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.