Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa (57028 Views)

Lecturer Asks Students To Kneel In Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (Photo, Video) / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Z0ie(f): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
[s]
Terryishere:
You don't mind if foreigners buy up Nigeria?
[/s]
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by King44(m): 12:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
SATANNIST:
thunder go fire your papa. lol, u are a learner. quote me again and u wll die before august
I have said it already you've quoted me and claimed your curse that same August is when you would die not me.

And for your info you can't curse the dead you can only curse your father. You have done that already. slowpoke of the highest order.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 28, 2020
Killdemboth:

Hehehe here they come again bragging wit white man's business. Dstv, Mtn, Shoprite, Stanbic bank are all owned by whites do shut up and give black South African list.
Nigeria produce tanks you fool.
You don't know Emzor pharmaceutical? okay cool.
Tell me what a South African black is good at?
Do you produce computers, do you produce cars, do you produce as small as lighter. Relax y'all blacks are poor.

And lastly every Armory you think Nigeria does not have, when it starts you will know who has more and who had the best strategy and doggedness to win a war. grin

This is the link you provided just now, so Nigeria millionaires above 10m$ is only 500 grin grin grin grin.
You don't know Nigeria too well.
Dstv is majority black owned, MTN is majority black owned and there are many others I could also mention wink

Secondly we are not as obsessed with whites as you Nigerians.... A South African is a South African regardless of race.

South Africa is the 17th largest Arms exporter in the world....... Nigeria only in the last couple of years have started producing simple MRAPs.... Never mind Tanks.

And yes Nigeria only has 500 millionaires above $10 million dollars wink porve me wrong with a source if you can!!

1 Like

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by SATANNIST: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
King44:

And for your info you can't curse the dead y
u just admited that u are dead already. wtf, i knew i was talking to a dead peasant just waiting to be buried
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by saxxyb: 2:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
Please o anyone with an idea where on can watch live matches online, my lovely team is playing and I cannot miss watching star boy Eden Hazard play
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 6:43pm On Jun 28, 2020
jln115:

Dstv is majority black owned, MTN is majority black owned and there are many others I could also mention wink

Secondly we are not as obsessed with whites as you Nigerians.... A South African is a South African regardless of race.

South Africa is the 17th largest Arms exporter in the world....... Nigeria only in the last couple of years have started producing simple MRAPs.... Never mind Tanks.

And yes Nigeria only has 500 millionaires above $10 million dollars wink porve me wrong with a source if you can!!

You are just running around in circles. And no, dstv and mtn is strictly white owned quit lying!.

cheesy We have over 10,000 pastors who are CEO's of most Mega churches all over the world with net worth of over $10million, there are also fraudsters and drug dealers who are worth more than all black South Africans combined but you won't know it cos its ill gotten wealth. I have told you to leave wealth alone it is a Nigerian thing. Even our celebrities; the likes of flavour, psquare, Tekno, Davido, Wizkid, Don jazzy, Timaya, Patoranking, Dbanj, etc are worth more than $10million(which is just approx. 3.6B naira)
Only Genevieve's Movie Lionheart which premiered on Netflix gave her half of that $10m at once, her networth is over and above that figure, Linda ikeji the blogger has a house that costs almost half of $10million grin. And these people I mentioned are not even business people lol. You are so funny! .
And lest I forget a South African is not a South African! Our main focus is on the SOUTH AFRICAN BLACKS thank you!
Military wise you people can export arms all you want that doesn't mean anything. Most strong nations of the world don't deal on arms yet they'd finish you that think you have arms to export, try Nigeria in war and see. We can decide to get all those weaponry from Russia in exchange with vessels of crude oil, we have the oil in wasteful abundance so chill grin.. Our military is the best in African on ground battles.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
TMKsouth:

60 years of independence, you've had a head start and should be doing far better this. All of them have their corrupt fingers in the government cookie jar, including Dangote. Very unequal society, that's why you are the POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD. grin grin grin Just look at how ugly your cities are and you wouldn't boast about 500 millionaires that live in London and Dubai.

jln115

I think you do drugs cos your level of incoherence is out of this world tongue, i can't even grasp all you are yapping about. Nigeria millionaires in dollars can feed all South African black forever if they wish to. Our cities are the way they are because of government failures yes, but your cities that you think are finer was made possible by your white slavemasters and that's a fact you can't wish away soon. The richest South African is white, the lands owners are whites, everything is white white white, where are you blacks placed? ofcourse in the corners of Soweto singing gospel and expecting a miracle of redemption and succour to reclaim your parcels of land. The whole South African Hectares of farmlands in the possession of whites how far?? grin grin
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2020
Killdemboth:

You are just running around in circles. And no, dstv and mtn is strictly white owned quit lying!.

:DWe have over 10,000 pastors who are CEO's of most Mega churches all over the world with net worth of over $10million, there are also fraudsters and drug dealers who are worth more than all black South Africans combined but you won't know it cos its ill gotten wealth. I have told you to leave wealth alone it is a Nigerian thing. Even our celebrities; the likes of flavour, psquare, Tekno, Davido, Wizkid, Don jazzy, Timaya, Patoranking, Dbanj, etc are worth more than $10million(which is just approx. 3.6B naira)
Only Genevieve's Movie Lionheart which premiered on Netflix gave her half of that $10m money once, her networth is over and above that figure, Linda ikeji the blogger has a house that costs almost half of $10million grin. And these people I mentioned are not even business people lol. You are so so funny! .
And lest I forget a South African is not a South African! Our main focus is on the SOUTH AFRICAN BLACKS thank you!
Military wise you people can export arms all you want that doesn't mean anything. Most strong nations of the world don't deal on arms yet they'd finish you that think you have arms, try Nigeria in war and see. We can decide to get all those weaponry from Russia in exchange with vessels of crude oil, we have the oil in wasteful abundance so chill... Our military is the best in African on ground battles.
Black shareholders make up over 50% of DSTV as well as MTNs shareholding so yeah they aint strictly white as you claimed

Secondly only 500 Nigerians are worth more than $10 million according to statistics on hand....if you disagree then prove it with a citation.

Yes a South African is a South African regardless of race.......however Black SAns earn three times more than Nigerians and live in considerably less poverty. the Poverty figure in SA is 19%(21% for Black SAns) vs over 54% in Nigeria

Your military can't even beat a local militia yet you claim your the best? and SA doesn't have to buy weapons we make world class systems for ourselves we don't have to rely on other nations to buy weapons.

And SA doesn't need to try Nigeria.......Boko Haram is already dominating your military

1 Like

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
Killdemboth:

I think you do drugs cos your level of incoherence is out of this world tongue, i can't even grasp all you are yapping about. Nigeria millionaires in dollars can feed all South African black forever if they wish to. Our cities are the way they are because of government failures yes, but your cities that you think are finer was made possible by your white slavemasters and that's a fact you can't wish away soon. The richest South African is white, the lands owners are whites, everything is white white white, where are you blacks placed? ofcourse in the corners of Soweto singing gospel and expecting a miracle of redemption and succour to reclaim your parcels of land. The whole South African Hectares of farmlands in the possession of whites how far?? grin grin
Black SAn make up the Majority of the middle class, there are almost as many Black millionaires as White millionaires (18000 vs 21000) Nigeria btw only has 9900 millionaires in total.

Also Whites only own 24% of land in SA and around 50% of agricultural land,
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
jln115:
Black SAn make up the Majority of the middle class, there are almost as many Black millionaires as White millionaires (18000 vs 21000) Nigeria btw only has 9900 millionaires in total.

You are telling me how many millionaires in my own country, I said it you are on drugs. After I have given you a clue to run with you are still trolling. Black South Africans are forever slaves to white South Africans that's a fact. Y'all have the highest number of millionaires in your mind yet Nigeria have up to 3 billionaires on top 10 richest Africans, 2 of the 3 are occupying the 1st and 2nd positions what the fvck are you trolling about grin. Only white South Africans made the first 10 position with Motsepe as the only black SA citizen on the list. What the Bleep are you trolling about? We ain't mates G.

And no, white South Africans own 90% of the lands in South Africa that's why y'all went to build tents on the lands and lived there in protest to the domination of white on lands acquisitions. Stop trolling.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 1:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
jln115:
Black shareholders make up over 50% of DSTV as well as MTNs shareholding so yeah they aint strictly white as you claimed

Secondly only 500 Nigerians are worth more than $10 million according to statistics on hand....if you disagree then prove it with a citation.

Yes a South African is a South African regardless of race.......however Black SAns earn three times more than Nigerians and live in considerably less poverty. the Poverty figure in SA is 19%(21% for Black SAns) vs over 54% in Nigeria

Your military can't even beat a local militia yet you claim your the best? and SA doesn't have to buy weapons we make world class systems for ourselves we don't have to rely on other nations to buy weapons.

And SA doesn't need to try Nigeria.......Boko Haram is already dominating your military

Also Whites only own 24% of land in SA and around 50% of agricultural land,[/quote]

Yeah now I'm holding you tight on your balls, the truth is gradually coming out, you are telling me now that white SA own 50% of dstv and mtn but you told me they were black owned,
stop lying! Same way y'all were saying Nigerians in SA were taking your jobs that's why you are poorer than they are, and when that didn't fly then y'all turned around to say they are selling drugs to your people that's why you are currently useless grin , you always find lies and excuses to massage your failure traits, out of jealousy you can say anything no matter how ridiculously stupid it sounds, so sorry you still lying biitch, white SA owns all of those two companies Dstv and Mtn including Shoprite and Stanbic bank. tongue

You are telling me how many millionaires in my own country, I said it you are on drugs. After I have given you a clue to run with you are still trolling. Black South Africans are forever slaves to white South Africans that's a fact. Y'all have the highest number of millionaires in your mind yet Nigeria have up to 3 billionaires on top 10 richest Africans with 2 out of the 3 sitting comfortably in the 1st and 2nd positions so what the fvck are you trolling about? grin. Only white South Africans made the first 10 positions with Motsepe as the only black SA citizen on the list. What the Bleep are you trolling about? We ain't mates G.

White South Africans own 90% of the lands in South Africa that's why y'all went to build tents on the lands and lived there in protest to the domination of white on lands acquisitions. Stop trolling.

And no, A South African is not a South African, South African whites are A class citizens followed by India citizens while y'all black slaves are at the rear.

Bokoharam is politically created and so you can't use the to judge our military, you try Nigerian military and see fire. Stop trolling already black slave cheesy grin tongue
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Killdemboth:

You are telling me how many millionaires in my own country, I said it you are on drugs. After I have given you a clue to run with you are still trolling. Black South Africans are forever slaves to white South Africans that's a fact. Y'all have the highest number of millionaires in your mind yet Nigeria have up to 3 billionaires on top 10 richest Africans, 2 of the 3 are occupying the 1st and 2nd positions what the fvck are you trolling about grin. Only white South Africans made the first 10 position with Motsepe as the only black SA citizen on the list. What the Bleep are you trolling about? We ain't mates G.

And no, white South Africans own 90% of the lands in South Africa that's why y'all went to build tents on the lands and lived there in protest to the domination of white on lands acquisitions. Stop trolling.
- I dont care about your opinions bro!!! I care about statistics and statistics show South Africa has 4 times more millionaires.

- Nope according to an independent land audit by AgriSA whites only own 24% of total land and 55% of agricultural land wink....... Try again grin

1 Like

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
Killdemboth:

Yeah now I'm holding you tight on your balls, the truth is gradually coming out, you are telling me now that white SA own 50% of dstv and mtn but you told me they were black owned,
stop lying! Same way y'all were saying Nigerians in SA were taking your jobs that's why you are poorer than they are, and when that didn't fly then y'all turned around to say they are selling drugs to your people that's why you are currently useless grin , you always find lies and excuses to massage your failure traits, out of jealousy you can say anything no matter how ridiculously stupid it sounds, so sorry you still lying biitch, white SA owns all of those two companies Dstv and Mtn including Shoprite and Stanbic bank. tongue

You are telling me how many millionaires in my own country, I said it you are on drugs. After I have given you a clue to run with you are still trolling. Black South Africans are forever slaves to white South Africans that's a fact. Y'all have the highest number of millionaires in your mind yet Nigeria have up to 3 billionaires on top 10 richest Africans with 2 out of the 3 sitting comfortably in the 1st and 2nd positions so what the fvck are you trolling about? grin. Only white South Africans made the first 10 positions with Motsepe as the only black SA citizen on the list. What the Bleep are you trolling about? We ain't mates G.

White South Africans own 90% of the lands in South Africa that's why y'all went to build tents on the lands and lived there in protest to the domination of white on lands acquisitions. Stop trolling.

And no, A South African is not a South African, South African whites are A class citizens followed by India citizens while y'all black slaves are at the rear.

Bokoharam is politically created and so you can't use the to judge our military, you try Nigerian military and see fire. Stop trolling already black slave cheesy grin tongue
Nope not trolling just quoting the facts from the independent land audit done by AgriSA... Which state only 24% of total land and 55% of agricultural land are white owned.

I said the majority shareholders of MTN and Dstv are Black.. Learn to read and comprehend.

Yes I'm telling you how many millionaires there are in your country wink the statistics are there for all to see, Google is your friend cheesy

Boko Haram a rag tag rebel group has decimated your army... So yes I will judge cool
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
jln115:

Nope not trolling just quoting the facts from the independent land audit done by AgriSA... Which state only 24% of total land and 55% of agricultural land are white owned.

I said the majority shareholders of MTN and Dstv are Black.. Learn to read and comprehend.

Yes I'm telling you how many millionaires there are in your country wink the statistics are there for all to see, Google is your friend cheesy

Boko Haram a rag tag rebel group has decimated your army... So yes I will judge cool

Troll when will you accept your L in peace. You told me those companies are majorly owned by black South Africans at first, only to comeback to tell me they are now 50% black owned, so how's 50% "majority shareholders" ?? I have told you to quit lying. Mtn, Shoprite, Stanbic bank, Dstv are all white owned, you blacks have been relegated to Soweto wailing choir grin .
The lands in SA are all owned by whites, all those statistics are done by Government to ease tension in the land and make it appear like you are in charge, but the truth is you are forever in the servitude grade in your own dear country. As for Boko Haram leave them to us and try and challenge us yourselves in war then you'd know your level. White serving slaves.. tongue grin
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
jln115:

- I dont care about your opinions bro!!! I care about statistics and statistics show South Africa has 4 times more millionaires.

- Nope according to an independent land audit by AgriSA whites only own 24% of total land and 55% of agricultural land wink....... Try again grin
Why would you care about your servitude to your white counterpart, stockholm syndrome still exists. grin
The lands in SA are all owned by whites, all those statistics are done by Government to ease tension in the land and make it appear like you are in charge, but the truth is you are forever in the relegated grade zero in your own dear country.

Your millionaires are still crawling compared to Nigerian millionaires littered everywhere, take you stupid statistics to AKA he needs it more to upgrade his dying career. Only Nnewi village alone has over 600 Millionaires(3.6B naira).

How many people have money in South Africa if not whites lol.. Top ten richest Africans only 1 black South African made the list and you still have mouth to talk about money. Who's Rich in SA(black), only 15 of them, starting from the Motsepe guy. Frustrated black South Africans tongue tongue
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Killdemboth:

Troll when will you accept your L in peace. You told me those companies are majorly owned by black South Africans at first, only to comeback to tell me they are now 50% black owned, so how's 50% "majority shareholders" ?? I have told you to quit lying. Mtn, Shoprite, Stanbic bank, Dstv are all white owned, you blacks have been relegated to Soweto wailing choir grin .
The lands in SA are all owned by whites, all those statistics are done by Government to ease tension in the land and make it appear like you are in charge, but the truth is you are forever in the servitude grade in your own dear country. As for Boko Haram leave them to us and try and challenge us yourselves in war then you'd know your level. White serving slaves.. tongue grin
- I never said they were only 50% Black owned I said they are majority black owned....maybe you are schizophrenic but you should stop listening to the voices in your head!!

- and like I told you the land audit was done by AgriSA.... The government did their own land audit.. Google is your friend

- Beat Boko Haram before you think you can take own Africas most advanced military cool
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Killdemboth:

Why would you care about your servitude to your white counterpart, stockholm syndrome still exists. grin
The lands in SA are all owned by whites, all those statistics are done by Government to ease tension in the land and make it appear like you are in charge, but the truth is you are forever in the relegated grade zero in your own dear country.

Your millionaires are still crawling compared to Nigerian millionaires littered everywhere, take you stupid statistics to AKA he needs it more to upgrade his dying career. Only Nnewi village alone has over 600 Millionaires(3.6B naira).

How many people have money in South Africa if not whites lol.. Top ten richest Africans only 1 black South African made the list and you still have mouth to talk about money. Who's Rich in SA(black), only 15 of them, starting from the Motsepe guy. Frustrated black South Africans tongue tongue

- two sperate land audits were done by both the government and AgriSA

- Nigeria has 9900 millionaires and SA 39000 according to statistics on hand

- there are 18000 Black SAn millionaires vs 9900 total millionaires in Nigeria Secondly Black SAns earn 3 times more than the average Nigerian and lastly the poverty figures for Black SAns is around 21% vs 54% for Nigerians
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Killdemboth:

We speaking dollar millionaires,

SA has 39 000 millionaires, 57m population, 18 000 being black

Nigeria 9 000 millionaires, 200m population

Lol we 4 times wealthier while we a quarter of nigeria
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Killdemboth:

South Africa is the wealthiest African country on the continent with more than twice the number of millionaires in comparison to other African countries according to the Africa Wealth Report.

Factors like lifestyle aspects; well established luxury areas such as Camps Bay and Umhlanga; top class shopping centres and luxury food stores are some of the factors that keep High Net Worth Individuals (people with a net worth of $1 million and more) in the country.

South Africa is followed by Egypt, Nigeria, Morocco and Kenya that make-up the top five richest African countries on the African Wealth Report rankings.

DURBAN - South Africa is the richest African country on the continent with more than twice the number of millionaires in comparison to other African countries according to the Africa Wealth Report.

Factors like lifestyle aspects; well established luxury areas such as Camps Bay and Umhlanga; top class shopping centres and luxury food stores are some of the factors that keep High Net Worth Individuals (people with a net worth of $1 million and more) in the country.

South Africa is followed by Egypt, Nigeria, Morocco and Kenya that make-up the top five richest African countries on the African Wealth Report rankings.

According to the report, the total wealth held in Africa has risen by 14 percent over the past 10 years (2008-2018). Africa's performance was constrained by poor performance in the three largest African markets namely South Africa, Egypt and Nigeria.

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by ilovewater89(f): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
too much racism in the world. bad statement from her. I appreciate the authority took the appropriate action against her
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2020
Austine1213:

South Africa is the wealthiest African country on the continent with more than twice the number of millionaires in comparison to other African countries according to the Africa Wealth Report.

DURBAN - South Africa is the richest African country on the continent with more than twice the number of millionaires in comparison to other African countries according to the Africa Wealth Report.

According to the report, the total wealth held in Africa has risen by 14 percent over the past 10 years (2008-2018). Africa's performance was constrained by poor performance in the three largest African markets namely South Africa, Egypt and Nigeria.
South Africa is the richest on what ground??
I am telling you whites own your place stop lying already, there is only one single black South African on the top 20 richest men in Africa, is that not why y'all are mad over Nigerians taking your means of livelihood in your own country. Whites own all the land in South Africa simple, begin y'all were building tents on your their land trying to claim it back you didn't know we'd find out or what grin. The biggest Economy in Africa is Nigeria. The whites led your country to some greatness even though you blacks did not participate in the nation building, right now that they've left the leadership to you rectangular foreheaded block heads you have run it aground, is that not why your president appointed our own Ngozi Okonjo Iweala to come rescue your economy from impending crash.
Nigeria has millionaires and billionaires littered all over the world and that's a feat y'all can't match till eternity cos we are very resourceful to a fault, is that not why your women are leaving your men for Nigerian men if though they know the risk they face doing that, like rape, murder, acid bathing from their male counterpart.
Aliko Dangote can comfortably buy South Africa with the whites inside and turn y'all to farmers, yet we ain't making noise. There is no single Black South African achiever and popular except Nelson Mandela that's all you got, you should cover your broke arss faces...
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 6:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Austine1213:

We speaking dollar millionaires,

SA has 39 000 millionaires, 57m population, 18 000 being black

Nigeria 9 000 millionaires, 200m population

Lol we 4 times wealthier while we a quarter of nigeria

Hohohohoh look at this one talking about population. Population has nothing to do with a country's wealth. China is over a billion but they can buy South Africa and turn it to kidney harvesting plant. Keep recycling the same junk statistics I don't know where you got it from. Nigeria has over 10,000 pastors who are worth over 10million$ alone cheesy, let alone business people, Nnewi village alone has up to a thousand people with more than 20millilon$.
You South African black are so poor and wretched that's why you won't waste any time to look for a nearby Nigerian to blame for your eternal servitude to white folks in your country cheesy.
I hope you know Dangote and Adenuga together can buy South Africa and turn y'all to the slaves you used to be? grin tongue
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 6:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
jln115:

- two sperate land audits were done by both the government and AgriSA

- Nigeria has 9900 millionaires and SA 39000 according to statistics on hand

- there are 18000 Black SAn millionaires vs 9900 total millionaires in Nigeria Secondly Black SAns earn 3 times more than the average Nigerian and lastly the poverty figures for Black SAns is around 21% vs 54% for Nigerians

I am telling you whites own your place stop lying already, there is only one single black South African on the top 20 richest men in Africa, is that not why y'all are mad over Nigerians taking your means of livelihood in your own country. Whites own all the land in South Africa simple, begin y'all were building tents on your their land trying to claim it back you didn't know we'd find out or what grin. The biggest Economy in Africa is Nigeria. The whites led your country to some greatness even though you blacks did not participate in the nation building, right now that they've left the leadership to you rectangular foreheaded block heads you have run it aground, is that not why your president appointed our own Ngozi Okonjo Iweala to come rescue your economy from impending crash.
Nigeria has millionaires and billionaires littered all over the world and that's a feat y'all can't match till eternity cos we are very resourceful to a fault, is that not why your women are leaving your men for Nigerian men if though they know the risk they face doing that, like rape, murder, acid bathing from their male counterpart.
Aliko Dangote can comfortably buy South Africa with the whites inside and turn y'all to farmers, yet we ain't making noise. There is no single Black South African achiever and popular except Nelson Mandela that's all you got, you should cover your broke arss faces...
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 6:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
jln115:

- I never said they were only 50% Black owned I said they are majority black owned....maybe you are schizophrenic but you should stop listening to the voices in your head!!

- and like I told you the land audit was done by AgriSA.... The government did their own land audit.. Google is your friend

- Beat Boko Haram before you think you can take own Africas most advanced military cool
You guys said the companies is black owned, when I busted your lies you and the other fella shifted the goal post to majority owned, from there to 50% percent, look for another lie.
Whites own all the businesses in South Africa not just Mtn, Stanbic Bank, Dstv and Shoprite alone, whites own everything that is big in South Africa that's why the richest South African is a WHITE MAN second richest WHITE MAN tongue. Deal with that for now before talking about Bokoharam. Your brother Julius Malema made it a point of emergency to discuss your servitude to your white counterpart and you are here, you can't even help him grin grin
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Killdemboth:

You guys said the companies is black owned, when I busted your lies you and the other fella shifted the goal post to majority owned, from there to 50% percent, look for another lie.
Whites own all the businesses in South Africa not just Mtn, Stanbic Bank, Dstv and Shoprite alone, whites own everything that is big in South Africa that's why the richest South African is a WHITE MAN second richest WHITE MAN tongue. Deal with that for now before talking about Bokoharam. Your brother Julius Malema made it a point of emergency to discuss your servitude to your white counterpart and you are here, you can't even help him grin grin
-Show were i said only 50% owned wink wink Please I beg you grin grin grin

- And we are dealing with it hence Black SAn earn 3 times more than Nigerians wink and that's why there are twice as many Black SAn millionaires than Nigerian Millionaires
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Killdemboth:

-And im telling statistically you are wrong wink hence why there are more Black SAn millionaires than Nigerian Millionaires cool
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
jln115:

-And im telling statistically you are wrong wink hence why there are more Black SAn millionaires than Nigerian Millionaires cool

Your statistics is Soweto bureau of statistics grin
There is no such thing as more Black millionaires than Nigerian millionaires. You should check it why do we as Nigerians have alacrity to turn into billionaires than South Africans?, is it not after counting millions you count billions??
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 9:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
jln115:

-[s]Show were i said only 50% owned wink wink Please I beg you grin grin grin

- And we are dealing with it hence Black SAn earn 3 times more than Nigerians wink and that's why there are twice as many Black SAn millionaires than Nigerian Millionaires [/s]

Nonsense as usual grin grin
Why do we have potential of turning into billionaires than you guys if you have more millionaires, is it not after counting in millions you count billions.

We have more billionaires than blacks South Africans certainly we would have more millionaires, it's common sense!. Assuming common sense is not so forth coming with you then I also give you another clue with our pastors and fraudsters grin. People like Hushpuppi and Invictus Obi and Woodberry are among the very many Nigerian youth whose accounts run into hundreds of million of dollars. You are just trolling unnecessarily. Your women leave you for the least Nigerian men so what's up, if your women that love money can reject your offer what then can I say from here grin grin grin
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
Killdemboth:

Nonsense as usual grin grin
Why do we have potential of turning into billionaires than you guys if you have more millionaires, is it not after counting in millions you count billions.

We have more billionaires than blacks South Africans certainly we would have more millionaires, it's common sense!. Assuming common sense is not so forth coming with you then I also give you another clue with our pastors and fraudsters grin. People like Hushpuppi and Invictus Obi and Woodberry are among the very many Nigerian youth whose accounts run into hundreds of million of dollars. You are just trolling unnecessarily. Your women leave you for the least Nigerian men so what's up, if your women that love money can reject your offer what then can I say from here grin grin grin
- Not nonsense but statistics bru wink and FYI South Africa has more billionaires to 5 vs 4..........
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
Killdemboth:

Your statistics is Soweto bureau of statistics grin
There is no such thing as more Black millionaires than Nigerian millionaires. You should check it why do we as Nigerians have alacrity to turn into billionaires than South Africans?, is it not after counting millions you count billions??
- Yes statistics show their are twice as many black millionaires as there are in Nigeria wink and SA has more billionaires as well so yeah cool

If you don't agree then post a citation to back your argument bro cool simple as that
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
jln115:

- Yes statistics show their are twice as many black millionaires as there are in Nigeria wink and SA has more billionaires as well so yeah cool

If you don't agree then post a citation to back your argument bro cool simple as that
The statistics is false and that's what I'm telling you.
I don't need to prove anything to you, apart from Trevor Noah which South African black is known in Africa and globally, non!!
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 10:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
jln115:

- Not nonsense but statistics bru wink and FYI South Africa has more billionaires to 5 vs 4..........
South African whites are the billionaires stop lying, only Motsepe is the only black billionaire you have. Nigeria sits positions 1 and 2 on African richest list... Chai!! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

School Children Die On Their Way Back From Excursion. (graphic Photos). / We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG / Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.