Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa (57029 Views)

Lecturer Asks Students To Kneel In Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (Photo, Video) / Buckinghamshire Teacher Who Had Sex With 15-Year-Old Demanded Sex 6 Times A Day / French Teacher Who Covered His Body In Tattoos Banned From School (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
Killdemboth:

The statistics is false and that's what I'm telling you.
I don't need to prove anything to you, apart from Trevor Noah which South African black is known in Africa and globally, non!!
- the whole point of debating my point is to prove me wrong mate.......You can't say my statistics are false without substantiating your claims with proof, other wise you look like a fool as you do now wink
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
Killdemboth:

South African whites are the billionaires stop lying, only Motsepe is the only black billionaire you have. Nigeria sits positions 1 and 2 on African richest list... Chai!! wink
What does it matter if they are white?they are still South African and secondly there are 18000 black millionaires in SA vs 9900 Nigerian millionaires wink

1 Like

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by abduljabbar4(m): 5:55am On Jun 30, 2020
Killdemboth:

You are just running around in circles. And no, dstv and mtn is strictly white owned quit lying!.

cheesy We have over 10,000 pastors who are CEO's of most Mega churches all over the world with net worth of over $10million, there are also fraudsters and drug dealers who are worth more than all black South Africans combined but you won't know it cos its ill gotten wealth. I have told you to leave wealth alone it is a Nigerian thing. Even our celebrities; the likes of flavour, psquare, Tekno, Davido, Wizkid, Don jazzy, Timaya, Patoranking, Dbanj, etc are worth more than $10million(which is just approx. 3.6B naira)
Only Genevieve's Movie Lionheart which premiered on Netflix gave her half of that $10m at once, her networth is over and above that figure, Linda ikeji the blogger has a house that costs almost half of $10million grin. And these people I mentioned are not even business people lol. You are so funny! .
And lest I forget a South African is not a South African! Our main focus is on the SOUTH AFRICAN BLACKS thank you!
Military wise you people can export arms all you want that doesn't mean anything. Most strong nations of the world don't deal on arms yet they'd finish you that think you have arms to export, try Nigeria in war and see. We can decide to get all those weaponry from Russia in exchange with vessels of crude oil, we have the oil in wasteful abundance so chill grin.. Our military is the best in African on ground battles.

Look at how you are mentioning millions of dollars anyhow. No Nigerian entertainmener is worth that much. Stop allowing local bloggers to brainwash you

1 Like

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 1:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
abduljabbar4:

[s]Look at how you are mentioning millions of dollars anyhow. No Nigerian entertainmener is worth that much. Stop allowing local bloggers to brainwash you[/s]

Shut up your mouth fool. If you are a Nigerian Shane on you...
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
jln115:
What does it matter if they are white?they are still South African and secondly there are 18000 black millionaires in SA vs 9900 Nigerian millionaires wink
Yes they are South Africans but whites.

It's now settled that black South Africans are slaves I their own land.
And no there are no black millionaires in South Africa. Nigeria has more millionaires than black South Africans. A single billionaire from Nigeria is richer than the entire black South Africans put together.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
jln115:

- the whole point of debating my point is to prove me wrong mate.......You can't say my statistics are false without substantiating your claims with proof, other wise you look like a fool as you do now wink
There is nothing to prove to you black slaves in your own country. The only proof you need is to go back on YouTube and reminisce on how your men and women went into the large parcels of land belonging to white South Africans to seek equal ownership of land lost with their white masters. grin tongue Poor things..
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
Killdemboth:

There is nothing to prove to you black slaves in your own country. The only proof you need is to go back on YouTube and reminisce on how your men and women went into the large parcels of land belonging to white South Africans to seek equal ownership of land lost with their white masters. grin tongue Poor things..
I believe in statistics mate wink Not the emotional rambling of a butthurt Nigerian on niaraland
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Killdemboth:

Yes they are South Africans but whites.

It's now settled that black South Africans are slaves I their own land.
And no there are no black millionaires in South Africa. Nigeria has more millionaires than black South Africans. A single billionaire from Nigeria is richer than the entire black South Africans put together.
Im a white Boer ...........does that make me less South African?

secondly Good thing I have statistics that prove SA has 18000 Black millionaires(39000 in total) and Nigeria only 9900........SA also has more Billionaires.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Killdemboth:

Patriotism doesn't mean you lie to make our country look better!! the dude was only telling you the facts
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by abduljabbar4(m): 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Killdemboth:

I am not obligated to support stupid lies from a baboon just because of patriotism

1 Like

Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by DonroxyII: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Akinola100:
Are we sure racism will continue like this forever. If yes, God forbid
it will continue for ever .. infact, They are petting black now , they will come out in full force against Blacks and nothing nobody will do !!

See Nigeria with independence since 1960s , Amalgamation since 1914 and ... till date ...

Buhari, Service Chiefs , Tinubu, Oshiomole , Obaseki , Bokoharam and Banditry is all our achievement .... Since 1960s , Black leaders across the globe especially Africa are all struggling to have a fix ...

Life is beyond Mansions, Hotels , More wives, Concubine and sex , sex , sex, Sex ... Everytime na Sex ... Haba !!

Recolonisation or race cleansing is what I see ...

Blacks are Known for Energy/Muscle in the olden days now Machines does it better ...

For the sex that whites loves Big black P ... now they have Dildos ....

Now they think they own Planet earth grin
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by DonroxyII: 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
espn:
Imagine for person country oo...All those forefathers who sold Africans out to this white racist due to there greedy will not know peace even in there graves...
Just look at you cursing forefathers... what about present fathers selling Africans out for Aids, Grants and Donations ....

Europe gave Nigeria 50M Euro to fight Corona Virus and I know most SubSaharan African countries such as Kenya, Ghana, Uganda Somalia etc would collect ...

What you wouldn't know is that what is the price we have to pay for the 50M euro ... Oyinbo don't do Charity ooo ... what they do is "Business" grin
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by paix(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
extol1:
not only she should be sacked but must be prosecuted for altering such words
Uttering
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by paix(m): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
Killdemboth:

Are an idoma man?
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by paix(m): 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
King44:
you can't be so sure. A govt can change everything but not under this present political party. Nigeria has the potential.
Are you suggesting that this political party has no hindsight and no foresight?
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by paix(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2020
SATANNIST:
u just admited that u are dead already. wtf, i knew i was talking to a dead peasant just waiting to be buried
You can't be sure, though. Some people are dead millionaires. Have you not seen some people spending millions to bury their peasant relatives?
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by paix(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2020
Alberttahir:
Good. If such happens here in Nigeria, she'll be worship and awarded.
Just like the killings in Nigeria. The perpetrators are rewarded for the killings.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2020
abduljabbar4:

I am not obligated to support stupid lies from a baboon just because of patriotism
Patriotism first you biitch!.
Go to South Africa and tell them how you defended them on Nairaland AMD see if they'd spare your dumb ass when xenophobia sets.. Barren brain.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
jln115:
Patriotism doesn't mean you lie to make our country look better!! the dude was only telling you the facts
Facts that massages your folly?. I get it!
I ain't down with that lie.. Sorry tongue tongue
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2020
jln115:
Im a white Boer ...........does that make me less South African?

secondly Good thing I have statistics that prove SA has 18000 Black millionaires(39000 in total) and Nigeria only 9900........SA also has more Billionaires.

You are a black slave my friend quit whining. Nigerian millionaires can buy up your country man, I am not even excluding the whites, let alone conquered South African black.
We have more that 50,000 multi millionaires. Which Billionaires are you talking about, the white South Africans you mean?? Yes right they are your eternal slave masters, yet we dwarf your masters in the billionaires status cos Nigerians occupy 1st and 2nd positions on Forbes list Africa. Does that not mean you're beneath??
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 10:55pm On Jul 01, 2020
jln115:
I believe in statistics mate wink Not the emotional rambling of a butthurt Nigerian on niaraland

Yet we dwarf you in the billionaires status cos Nigerians occupy 1st and 2nd positions on Forbes list Africa. Does that not mean you're beneath us?? What other statistics are you waiting for?
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 6:16am On Jul 02, 2020
Killdemboth:

Yet we dwarf you in the billionaires status cos Nigerians occupy 1st and 2nd positions on Forbes list Africa. Does that not mean you're beneath us?? What other statistics are you waiting for?
we have more billionaires end of story....
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 02, 2020
Killdemboth:

You are a black slave my friend quit whining. Nigerian millionaires can buy up your country man, I am not even excluding the whites, let alone conquered South African black.
We have more that 50,000 multi millionaires. Which Billionaires are you talking about, the white South Africans you mean?? Yes right they are your eternal slave masters, yet we dwarf your masters in the billionaires status cos Nigerians occupy 1st and 2nd positions on Forbes list Africa. Does that not mean you're beneath??
check my profile..... I'm white wink

Secondly show me your source that Nigeria has 50000 milliionaire..... Because as of now you only have 9900 and SA has 39000

No it doesn't since we have more billionaires.......
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 6:22am On Jul 02, 2020
Killdemboth:

Facts that massages your folly?. I get it!
I ain't down with that lie.. Sorry tongue tongue
I did not lie mate I proved my claims with citations.

You have yet to provide a single shred of evidence to support your ludicrous claims
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by King44(m): 7:35am On Jul 02, 2020
paix:
Are you suggesting that this political party has no hindsight and no foresight?
They don't only lack those things but they are also useless.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by paix(m): 7:37am On Jul 02, 2020
King44:
They don't only lack those things but they are also useless.
Softly Softly sir. Good morning.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by King44(m): 7:39am On Jul 02, 2020
paix:
Softly Softly sir. Good morning.
Good morning.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 4:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
jln115:
[s]I did not lie mate I proved my claims with citations.

You have yet to provide a single shred of evidence to support your ludicrous claims[/s]
I have provided you with all the evidences you need but you still choose to play dumb.
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
jln115:
check my profile..... I'm white wink

Secondly show me your source that Nigeria has 50000 milliionaire..... Because as of now you only have 9900 and S LA has 39000

No it doesn't since we have more billionaires.......

Keep your Soweto road side statistics to yourselves, it changes nothing. Your millionaires and billionaires can never in this life and life after be more than the ones in Nigeria, get that now!
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 02, 2020
Killdemboth:

I have provided you with all the evidences you need but you still choose to play dumb.
you haven't provided a single shred of evidence.... Except if we call your emotional ramblings evidence grin grin
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
Killdemboth:

Keep your Soweto road side statistics to yourselves, it changes nothing. Your millionaires and billionaires can never in this life and life after be more than the ones in Nigeria, get that now!
SA has more billionaires and millionaires according to several reputable sources.... EOD!!
Re: White Teacher Who Threatened To Kneel On Students' Necks Fired In South Africa by Killdemboth: 4:29pm On Jul 02, 2020
jln115:
SA has more billionaires and millionaires according to several reputable sources.... EOD!!

Soweto choir statistics does not make sense to anyone.
No one is rich in South Africa unless you are referring to the whites there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

School Children Die On Their Way Back From Excursion. (graphic Photos). / We'll Withdraw Your Kids From School If You Tarnish Our Image On Social Media-FG / Missing Unilag Girl Found (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.