Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,422 members, 7,954,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:56 AM

How Much Can Someone Travel From.abia To Onitsha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Can Someone Travel From.abia To Onitsha (276 Views)

Some People Are Just Wicked, I Was Invited To Onitsha And Then Left Stranded / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend / I  can Travel From Lagos To Sokoto For A D!ck…(18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can Someone Travel From.abia To Onitsha by minicky: 8:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
I need information if I can be able to go to onitsha aside this lockdown anyone travelled in this lockdown to onitsha before?
Re: How Much Can Someone Travel From.abia To Onitsha by Xristars(m): 8:58pm On Jun 26, 2020
Though I haven't traveled, but I heard its possible. abia to onitsha no far. Compared to my cousin that traveled from adamawa to Imo during this lockdown.

But she pay better money.
Re: How Much Can Someone Travel From.abia To Onitsha by minicky: 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2020
Xristars:
Though I haven't traveled, but I heard its possible. abia to onitsha no far. Compared to my cousin that traveled from adamawa to Imo during this lockdown.

But she pay better money.
okay

(1) (Reply)

Malta Africa Economic Forum...powered by globe chamber of commerce and industry / Tips To Know If Your Partner Is Perfect For You / Does The African Child Training Really Work? – My Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.