Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Do this Thing and Thank Me Later [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do this Thing and Thank Me Later [Picture] (645 Views)

Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? / Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly — [PICTURE] / If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do this Thing and Thank Me Later [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2020
My dear, create a digital content and thank me later. Even if you don't make make money with it now, you'll surely smile later.

The world is a global village and in this village, digital content rules.

I'm enjoying the benefits of my previous digital contents and I pray the same for you.

But, if you are not tired of suffering, continue putting your hopes on jobs or the government.

One thing about digital content creators is "abuse." Everybody wants the abuse them and make them give up.

The smart ones keep moving forward, but the dumb ones feel the hit from the abuse and give up.

Winners never quit. Ikorodu Bois get abused and some people even tell them to go back to school and get a job when they graduated. Yes, school is good, but creating digital content is better.

Can you tell me name of the university Jesus attended? You don't know. But, can you tell me the digital content he created or made people create before living Earth? The Bible.

The money the Bible generates in a day around the world, you can't finish it in a year.

Same thing with other big religious books.

There are different kinds of digital contents, so find one, learn about it, and create your unique version. This doesn't stop you from going to school.

If all of us have something to offer digitally, poverty will be defeated.

Sadly, it's all about job job job. Be wise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do this Thing and Thank Me Later [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:15pm On Jun 26, 2020

Re: Do this Thing and Thank Me Later [Picture] by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
Apt facts
Re: Do this Thing and Thank Me Later [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
This invite may not even lead to anywhere, but the popularity of those boys have increased and that is how their values have increased.

When your value increases, your income increases — if you're smart.

Burna Boy's value was at 50% some years ago, but when his popularity increased (based on creating more digital contents and going global) his value followed and his finance also followed.

Me, being on Nairaland actually reduces my value, but if you see me on CNN today, everything changes.

It's good to be prepared for changes.

So, digital content can take you far and fetch you the kind of money certificates can't.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Can I Get A Paying Apprenticeship Job In Lagos / I Was 9 Years When My Father Raped Me. / How To Save Your Friend's Whatsapp Statuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.