Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? (3524 Views)

He Who Finds A Black American Wife, Finds A Good Thing And Obtains Favour. / Look At This Picture, Do This Thing, And Get This Instantly β€” [PICTURE] / If Army Slaps You Do This Thing And He Will Beg PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by joy080: 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
who know the name of this STI disease and what's the cure

MODIFIED: please I only got this pics on a WhatsApp status and wanted to know about it. It has nothing to do with me.

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Jeon(f): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
grin

Chai some girls dy try sheha, they can fuvk any ugly thing.

4 Likes

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Taylor92: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
Guy be all genital infections them dey cure

Go throway your penis

E don cast

Even electrician no fit fix this condemned body part i dey see so

7 Likes

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Amotolongbo(f): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
joy080:
Please who know the name of this STI disease and what's the cure
please edit and put graphics in the title 😳

Genital wart it seems
Stop entering into every bush, you no go hear word

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by SUPERPACK: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
When you were banging everything on skirt did you come here to ask us which style to use? Chop alone and die alone
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Taylor92: 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
Amotolongbo:

This one pass graphic

Make he put am graphical

This is horror

If police see this thing for your blokos they’ll arrest him

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by phorget(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
Otilo!
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by jaeyking(m): 10:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
Abeg wetin be this

Chap

Rush go hospital asap meet better doctor
This one no be chemist matter oo
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Not again

Dem swear for all these Nairaland guys with dirty STDs diseased unhealthy pricks ewwww

Gush I wish I didn't open this page.

Women should be careful of whom they sleep with oOoOO
This has traumatized me this night gushhhh

9 Likes

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Taylor92: 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
IconicR:
Not again

Dem swear for all these Nairaland guys with dirty STDs diseased unhealthy pricks ewwww

Gush I wish I didn't open this page.

Women should be careful of whom they sleep with oOoOO
This has traumatized me this night gushhhh

This she-male don come again

Any small thing Nairaland boys

All these single mothers sef

2 Likes

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Eriokanmi: 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
You guys would never learn. I think it's better to leave you guys alone to face whatever comes your way. If you ever get cure for this , thank your God. Had you put your thing where it belonged, would you have bothered yourself over such a chronic sti as this?

3 Likes

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by MrsTwrite(f): 10:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Jeez! Go hospital.
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Little21: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
Damn πŸ˜• you could have just wrote graphics, what the Bleep did I just seeπŸ˜•
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Jennyclay(f): 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2023
Puke!!! embarassed

OMG!! Why did I open this thread Nitori olorun. How do I unseen this nonsense Now I won’t be able to eat for days sad

Biko, you dirty people should learn to take your personal hygiene seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by atilla(m): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
Dod you shave recently? It might be shaving bumps or Is this herpes x10
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by SenecaTheYonger: 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
joy080:

how did it get to this and why are you not typing the symptoms you're experiencing?
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by ahnie: 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2023
Gross....go to the hospital pls!

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Shalommy(f): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2023
Chisssoss!!....shocked na wetin be this?undecided NL guys with bacteria na 5&6. Oh what a dirty thing!. Tuueeehh

2 Likes

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by austine4real(m): 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
grin grin cheesy

End time sti / std

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Nicepoker(m): 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2023
Na real penis be this or an art work. grin
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
You really need a good shave..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘
joy080:

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Ballzproblem2: 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
I almost puked,most irritating thing my eye have seen on nairaland thank God I don eat finish
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Offpointng: 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:

This she-male don come again
Any small thing Nairaland boys
All these single mothers sef
Don't be deceived that IconicR monika na guy him be.
Na why I no dey bother myself reply am

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by joy080: 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
Amotolongbo:

Genital wart it seems
Thanks, seems this is the most accurate response.
Actually, I just wanted to know about it.
I don't have anything as such.
I got the photo on a WhatsApp status

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Theama(m): 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2023
Boya it's bumps(shave properly) or S.T.I. just stop fornicating ejo

2 Likes

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Dshocker(m): 11:43pm On Sep 28, 2023
joy080:

You are a dead man 🧟
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Dshocker(m): 11:44pm On Sep 28, 2023
Jeon:
grin

Chai some girls dy try sheha, they can fuvk any ugly thing.

But he got it from a lady.
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Davidcorny: 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2023
I can see hairs popping out of it, so maybe infected from shaving

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by rottenegg: 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2023
This is disgusting! Cut it off and feed it to your chicken! Nasty

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by LINSAR: 12:25am On Sep 29, 2023
Amotolongbo:

Genital wart it seems

If one decides to enter into one bush, that bush can still give STIs.. abi no be naija women again?

1 Like

Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by kentur: 1:09am On Sep 29, 2023
Genital wart
It doesn't have a cure but could be managed properly by a professional
Re: Please What's The Name Of This Thing And The Cure? by Starboytwo(m): 1:09am On Sep 29, 2023
Use sandpaper and sandpaper it.

Thank me later.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The Make Up I Did On A 'lady' On My Lap! (pics Ins) / Why Are Guys So Heartless To Their Fellow Men? / Would You Date a Man Twice Your Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.