Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,634 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him (85230 Views)

NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him / Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad / Hushpuppi's White Friend, Abudhabifargo, Blasts Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by ledaman: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2020
OKorowanta:
See Wetin greed cause?
You already have over a billion in your account and you still no stop fraud till everywhere cast..too bad!
There was no way he would have stopped considering his life styles. He spends a lot.

1 Like

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by ledaman: 4:13pm On Jun 27, 2020
Hadampson:
[s][/s]

Can't you reason without including spirituality angry
He is a broke asssss dude! grin
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Artiiclebeast: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2020
Asadujames202:

Dude, you spewed a whole crap

Your politician's kids will rule over your kids just like dad ruled over you.

Just so you've forgotten, a bad thing happens to both good men and bad men

Wetin happen to pepper you for body like this brother, what nerve did i strike.

Abeg my brother, change your ways no vex you hear?

Everything go dey alright.

Love you brother..
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by RuggedSniper: 6:43pm On Jun 27, 2020
LesbianBoy:
She was the one that made the (now trending) current video of hushpuppi after his arrest by Dubai Police.

So i couldn't upload the video so I took snapshots.

Take a look at how he looks at her when he notices her recording him. If looks could kill. So sad he can't do anything to her as the 'gbese' on his head is too much right now.
grin...
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Zane2point4(m): 6:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Olosho say she dae on corruption money. Hushpuppi and co don harvest you finish nothing you wan tell us. okpo!!! grin
Hahahahhahahahh grin grin grin
No be small *harvest*
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Nnecky(f): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Olosho say she dae on corruption money. Hushpuppi and co don harvest you finish nothing you wan tell us. okpo!!! grin

You forgot to add the part where she said "designers clothes don't move me" yet she was used and dumbed by him
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Designers clothes don't move you but designers clothes got u pregnant.
A bitch will always be a bitch mehn.
Anything money and fake life will always get any woman. When it turns sour, they would twist the whole thing and make u feel like they did u a favour. Women are the worst thing on this planet. Look at d whole thrash she is spewing. Tueh.
women are the worst thing on planet and men are the best thing on planet. Get a life stereotypical mind!
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Designers clothes don't move you but designers clothes got u pregnant.
A bitch will always be a bitch mehn.
Anything money and fake life will always get any woman. When it turns sour, they would twist the whole thing and make u feel like they did u a favour. Women are the worst thing on this planet. Look at d whole thrash she is spewing. Tueh.
after una insult women, call us sluts. You are still the same men that sleep with thousands of women and keep chasing us here and there saying all lot of nonsense
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by NairaMaster1(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
cray91:
haha! look at you. criminal indeed! aren't we all criminals? let he without Sin cast the first stone

Not all of us sir. By their fruits you shall know them
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by uniqueboi1(m): 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nnecky:

You forgot to add the part where she said "designers clothes don't move me" yet she was used and dumbed by him

Mad ooo cheesy
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by cray91(m): 9:55pm On Jun 27, 2020
okay lol
NairaMaster1:

Not all of us sir. By their fruits you shall know them
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Clazzone(m): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
May God bless you, there isn't any loyal friend, family first, and that's why I don't joke with my family.
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by topyhanky(m): 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2020
Don't invest in agriculture ONLY because you want to add value to your pocket;

INVEST in agriculture only because you want to add value to it and humanity

That is exactly what add value to you pocket.

Think agriculture think humanity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls / Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.