Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him (85228 Views)

NYSC: Leo Dasilva Criticizes Corpers Who Do Studio Shoots, Lady Blasts Him / Layla Amani: Teddy-A's Baby Mama Blasts Him, Says He Is Deadbeat Dad / Hushpuppi's White Friend, Abudhabifargo, Blasts Him (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by cjudy(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2020
tillaman:
When trouble show the only people that will stick around is family, so when things are rosy please make sure there’s love in your living room make sure every where soft for your family!!!
Family is all we got
Not any of your hoes/homies will stick around when trouble comes they’ll all bolt

What's family?

They can also be your friend. It doesn't require birth by blood before you can call someone family.

6 Likes

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by janedonez(m): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2020
Pls, this puppy talk should be put to rest let's face some other important things

1 Like

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by pyrex23(m): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2020
I'm fucking sure he got her nearly everthing she has..
Stupid hoe

5 Likes

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by omoadeleye(m): 7:56am On Jun 27, 2020
Imagine, corruption money? Na ogun go kill all of you. Una plane go dey crash ni..

3 Likes

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Ekemax: 7:56am On Jun 27, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]thats the funniest thing about life grin
Rokiatu45:
Damn people will still kick you while you’re down.

No real live or real one nowdays.

Now this dude suddenly has no family, no love one, no friends.

I am pretty sure when he was spraying money at patties and stuff he had a lot of friends.

Smh at the end of the day just do things the right way.
Because bad always comes to light.

What an incredibly lonely journey for him right now ouch.
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Mightyhaiz: 7:59am On Jun 27, 2020
if a puppy barks at me and I shout at it to hush,. ..

would u call that hushpuppy?

now don't let me go ,...hold on to my Gucci garment..

2 Likes

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Ipromote: 7:59am On Jun 27, 2020
More troubles for Hush the Puppy...

See my siggy to boost your business presence on social media.
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Denique(f): 7:59am On Jun 27, 2020
tillaman:
When trouble show the only people that will stick around is family, so when things are rosy please make sure there’s love in your living room make sure every where soft for your family!!!
Family is all we got
Not any of your hoes/homies will stick around when trouble comes they’ll all bolt

I get your drift but trust me, some family members are only there too for the good times!

7 Likes

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by ruggedtimi(m): 7:59am On Jun 27, 2020
All this girls wey no sabi write English

6 Likes

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by tillaman(m): 8:00am On Jun 27, 2020
cjudy:

What's family?

They can also be your friend. It doesn't require birth by blood before you can call someone family.
right, but some friends are just like dogs loyal to the anyone that feeds them bone once the bone stops coming they swerve and forget about the days when everything was soft and how you helped their lives in your own way
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 27, 2020
Corruption money E be lyk 1 of our useless politicians like the idiot wey die the other day don Dey camp this olosho

1 Like

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by WebSurfer(m): 8:01am On Jun 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
A little that a righteous man hath is better than the riches of many wicked.

Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.

For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be: yea, thou shalt diligently consider his place, and it shall not be.

No Matter how sweet or long Evil may look, it always ends in Super Premium Shame and tears..

The Mystery of all these, is that if Huss Genuinely repents and Surrender to JESUS, Baba will forgive and Accept him one instantly!

Public nuisance

6 Likes

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by majamajic(m): 8:02am On Jun 27, 2020
Not easy
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by tillaman(m): 8:03am On Jun 27, 2020
Denique:

I get your drift but trust me, some family members are only there too for the good time!

yeah that’s why I said make sure there’s love in your living room so even if some turn their back at you others will be there to help you rise but God knows sha some friends are worth keeping around while some would make you regret ever rolling with them!!
Both ways

5 Likes

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by MrJames007: 8:06am On Jun 27, 2020
So what's this news for undecided
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Denique(f): 8:07am On Jun 27, 2020
tillaman:
yeah that’s why I said make sure there’s love in your living room so even if some turn their back at you others will be there to help you rise but God knows sha some friends are worth keeping around while some would make you regret ever rolling with them!!
Both ways

Bro, may we not see evil!

Some families don't care about you no matter the amount of love you showed in your hay days.

They were only there for the money!

Take this from me...e get why wink

5 Likes

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:07am On Jun 27, 2020
After opening your leg for him, you now blast him. She is talking as if she won't open her legs for another Yahoo somebody again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by SenecaTheYonger: 8:07am On Jun 27, 2020
The number one motivation for Yahoo boys is Women. Start arresting the women they’re involved with and watch yahoo disappear.

2 Likes

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 27, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
When one is in trouble, all sort of rumors pop in cry crycuz they know u won't even HV time to defend urself. sad sad.
It is just like lying on the dead, how will he defend himself, even if he didn't do it.
only God and the fellow knows the truth sad sad. It is well.
That is his problem though, he shud bare the consequences

With their words , you will just know they have been waiting for his downfall. If he never became rich , no one would talk about pregnancy.
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by RPG2020(m): 8:08am On Jun 27, 2020
tillaman:
Family is all we got

Bro you got it all wrong there are hoes/homies who are better than family
i understand your opinion but then fuc!k! all that family thing i ride for my real nigga i lie to my fake ass nigga

3 Likes

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by zedegit: 8:09am On Jun 27, 2020
LesbianBoy:
So sometime last year instagram celebrity hushpuppi had a fight with a guy called Dharmie Richie. With the latter accusing hushpuppi of owing him 2 million in call card and bragging about having sex with hushpuppi's 'dream girl' who hushpuppi impregnated and told her to abort it.

Well the said lady who goes by the name "Daisyzoealott" on instagram, took to her instagram story to blast him.

She revealed a whole lot of information that cartel guys can work on. Such huge bursts are only arranged by aggrieved close buddies. It's too bad, sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Asadujames202(m): 8:09am On Jun 27, 2020
Who's this oddish freak
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by SweetCunt97(f): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2020
Why is it sooo difficult for women to stick to men when shit hit the fan? Like it's a common practice to see women who file for divorce once their husbands is caught up in shady dealing but in that same narrative, I doubt I've seen any man make a fuss if he's wife gets caught up in shiit.

That "For Better and For Worse" na simply horseshit these days

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by TechCapon(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2020
LesbianBoy:
She was the one that made the (now trending) current video of hushpuppi after his arrest by Dubai Police.

So i couldn't upload the video so I took snapshots.

Take a look at how he looks at her when he notices her recording him. If looks could kill. So sad he can't do anything to her as the 'gbese' on his head is too much right now.
post the link to the video

1 Like

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2020
Exactly, it is well.. that is humans for us hoo
prekumohtim:

With their words , you will just know they have been waiting for his downfall. If he never became rich , no one would talk about pregnancy.
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by NairaMaster1(m): 8:10am On Jun 27, 2020
cray91:
Everyone now trying to Tap into this man trending downfall. God will be with him cuz he's just a man trying to survive and live his dream.

We can all pretend all we want but if we also had the opportunity we would do exactly like him cuz the guy really enjoyed life ehn undoubtedly

God himself will commend him for living his life on health like that. its far better than being retched all your life with nothing to account for the life given to you

Stop thinking that if you have the opportunity you will become a CRIMINAL.

The opportunity is now. You can start.

11 Likes

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Tomjazzy2: 8:10am On Jun 27, 2020
Hadampson:
[s][/s]

Can't you reason without including spirituality angry

That girl matter tire me I swear. Na dat type go listen to her pastor voice more than her husband own
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by tillaman(m): 8:11am On Jun 27, 2020
Denique:

Bro, may we not see evil!

Some families don't care about you no matter the amount of love you showed in your hay days.

They were only there for the money!

Take this from me...e get why wink
sharp!!
But it’s really crazy how people you eat from the same table talk down on you when you are in your dark times!!
Careless world

3 Likes

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by joseph1832(m): 8:14am On Jun 27, 2020
Oh shut up!. Would you be saying al this, if he married you? grin
Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by tillaman(m): 8:14am On Jun 27, 2020
RPG2020:

Bro you got it all wrong there are hoes/homies who are better than family
i understand your opinion but then fuc!k! all that family thing i ride for my real nigga i lie to my fake ass nigga
true some homies are God sent
They know what loyalty means but sadly that type of homie is rare in the streets today
Even the person wey you wan go jail for how are you sure he won’t forget and abandon you
its dog eat dog out there on the streets

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him by Angelfrost(m): 8:14am On Jun 27, 2020
I almost thought on clicking I'll be reading something meaningful from a human being with some dignity and class... How mistaken!!!

"Politician Money", "Corrupt Money",!!!... What a brainless dirty bimbo!!! embarassed undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls / Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.