Stats: 3,151,908 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles (27192 Views)

Ize-Iyamu To Obaseki: How Much Dollars Did You Pay PDP For Governorship Ticket? / Saraki And His Unending Political Battles - Newtelegraphonline. / 2019: Godfathers In Political Battles With Godsons (2) (3) (4)

Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by kahal29: 4:57am On Jun 27, 2020
Auxtin85:

Why do you enjoy evil? The Edo people are not fools a thief in 2016 can’t be a saint in 2020

So also a saint in 2016 can join the league of Tax Collectors in 2020 or are you saying he didn't join them?
Hear Wike yourself telling the world his transactions with PDP tax collectors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaRo7FXssSs

Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by chriskosherbal(m): 5:00am On Jun 27, 2020
KanwuliaBaby:
The best of the battles is yet to come o!

APCheats RIGGING MACHINE! grin
he knows he has won it already with such statement coming from him. Apart from the people's support you are going to see the viral power of incumbency in display.

He can come this far and just loose at the election day...think man lol.

Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Damianwest19: 5:10am On Jun 27, 2020
The mother of all battles will be when you face APC in the election proper.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by allthingsgood: 5:18am On Jun 27, 2020
U ran to beg and pay billions to the same pdp u have been calling evil and are telling us it's God. U said oshiomole is a dictator yet it's on the heels of another dictator u used to get pdp ticket, displacing all the true pdp candidates. Obaseki is a fraud and a greedy thief. Those supporting him are natural born haters and stupid too. Cos obaseki will recover all the billions he spent from Edo treasury if he wins that election

Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by stayclearofme: 5:34am On Jun 27, 2020
OVB123:
I am please with the way you were able to handle oshiomhole and his political machineries. May Almighty God grant u wisdom to be able to overcome them and come september 22 election, u will be returned to continue your good work. God blessed u, God blessed Edo state and blessed Nigeria IJN. Amen!
Lol....how did he handle Oshiomole?

Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Whobedatte(m): 5:36am On Jun 27, 2020
KanwuliaBaby:

Is this same KANWULIAJARA? lipsrsealed

Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by stayclearofme: 5:37am On Jun 27, 2020
Auxtin85:

Why do you enjoy evil? The Edo people are not fools a thief in 2016 can’t be a saint in 2020
And Obaseki is a saint?

Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Nobody: 5:40am On Jun 27, 2020
humblesifon:
Congratulations courageous,wise and favoured one.
Even Mr. Rice gave up his ambition for yours.
If you read to this point,men and women will step down for you to step up in Jesus name, Amen.
Stop associating corruption with the name of Jesus. Pdp spent the last 3 years telling us how this man failed as a governor and how incompetent he was and now they will have to sing his praises. Are you too blind or brain washed to see that all these parties are corrupt and are only playing politics with your sense?

Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Nobody: 5:43am On Jun 27, 2020
allthingsgood:
U ran to beg and pay billions to the same pdp u have been calling evil and are telling us it's God. U said oshiomole is a dictator yet it's on the heels of another dictator u used to get pdp ticket, displacing all the true pdp candidates. Obaseki is a fraud and a greedy thief. Those supporting him are natural born haters and stupid too. Cos obaseki will recover all the billions he spent from Edo treasury if he wins that election
Apc and pdp are the same. If you point out Obaseki as a thief also know that ize-iyamu, and all of them whether apc or pdp are rogues. You people need to think and stop supporting or taking sides

Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Jakemedg(m): 6:06am On Jun 27, 2020
muykem:
What he is going to do with your respect? Where is Saraki you respected so much now? This is the biggest problem of IPOB, they place ego over substance.
Nawao Muykem so any body that's anti Oshiomole is a member of IPOB ? So Femi Aribisala, FFK, Reno Omokiri and other critics of Oshiomole/Tinubu are members of IPOB.
E be like say IPOB don dey get members in every corner of Nigeria so IPOB is no longer a secessionist group led by Nnamdi Kanu

Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by kaeycea(m): 6:09am On Jun 27, 2020
KanwuliaBaby:

Even if he survives APC RIGGING MACHINE , will he survive the MATHEMATICIANS presiding the affairs of our supreme court
Hope Uzodimma the supreme court governor of Imo state will be smiling at Obasekis matter
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Cantonese: 6:16am On Jun 27, 2020
kahal29:
Obaseki and his tax collectors have been plotting baseless schemes to disqualify Pastor Ize Iyamu from the race because they are afraid of him. But that has been laid to rest today. He will contest and he is going to beat them silly!

The same Ize Iyamu that was beaten by the same Obaseki in 2016?
The same Ize Iyamu who was publicly called a thief by Oshiomole, thereby damaging his image?
The same Obaseki whose political profile has soared far and above all other contestants?
The same Obaseki who sits as the governor with the people behind him?
The same Obaseki who defeated CDA chairmen in Edo state and made buying lands and building houses simple as ABC?
The same Obaseki who learnt from his godfather, decided not to be anti people?
Even you yourself, as they say it, have no choice but to love Obaseki and campaign for him. You will vote for him irrespective of weather conditions on the day of election.
Obaseki will defeat Ize Iyamu despite Federal resources bro.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Cantonese: 6:24am On Jun 27, 2020
DominusPrime:

Stop associating corruption with the name of Jesus. Pdp spent the last 3 years telling us how this man failed as a governor and how incompetent he was and now they will have to sing his praises. Are you too blind or brain washed to see that all these parties are corrupt and are only playing politics with your sense?

That's what is called OPPOSITION.
When Oshiomole labelled Ize Iyamu a thief nobody ever thought that today the same Ize Iyamu would be begged by APC to be their candidate.
You cannot but wish your preferred choice to win.
Certainly you did not expect him to quote the name of an idol.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Nobody: 6:25am On Jun 27, 2020
KanwuliaBaby:

Exactly. But I don't think APC can "outrig" them in Edo now that almost all the party members including the LG chairs had defected to the PDP. There were law makers who were PDP members too and would do everything possible to deliver their constituencies to the PDP. Now that the former APC lawmakers have joined force with them, what do you think would happen in a state where the PDP won a presidential election when the governor belonged to the ruling party in spite of the billions sunk in the state to favour Buhari and their massive rigging patterns? By the way, both apc and pdp are adept in rigging cheesy

Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Mraphel: 6:26am On Jun 27, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Even if you lose election you have my respect. It's not easy not to be a coward these days given the precedence set by ambode. You have done well. I wish you all the best.
A loser having ur respect? He paid N6 billion Edo money to settle PDP.
He is a betrayal.

He never won the primary election but afraid to contest it

Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 27, 2020
kahal29:
Obaseki and his tax collectors have been plotting baseless schemes to disqualify Pastor Ize Iyamu from the race because they are afraid of him. But that has been laid to rest today. He will contest and he is going to beat them silly!

Bros, hope you're aware that the court case didn't start today. It's about the money he stole while in PDP and the case is still in court, mind you.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by ReinaPHIL: 6:28am On Jun 27, 2020
KanwuliaBaby:

APC rigging won't work in Edo because the National APC is divided,or you think Obeseki is fighting alone?Just watch and see..e go shock you

Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by kahal29: 6:35am On Jun 27, 2020
Cantonese:

The same Ize Iyamu that was beaten by the same Obaseki in 2016?
The same Ize Iyamu who was publicly called a thief by Oshiomole, thereby damaging his image?
The same Obaseki whose political profile has soared far and above all other contestants?
The same Obaseki who sits as the governor with the people behind him?
The same Obaseki who defeated CDA chairmen in Edo state and made buying lands and building houses simple as ABC?
The same Obaseki who learnt from his godfather, decided not to be anti people?
Even you yourself, as they say it, have no choice but to love Obaseki and campaign for him. You will vote for him irrespective of weather conditions on the day of election.
Obaseki will defeat Ize Iyamu despite Federal resources bro.

This does not change the fact that he has joined the league of tax collectors.

Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 27, 2020
Cantonese:

That's what is called OPPOSITION.
When Oshiomole labelled Ize Iyamu a thief nobody ever thought that today the same Ize Iyamu would be begged by APC to be their candidate.
You cannot but wish your preferred choice to win.
Certainly you did not expect him to quote the name of an idol.
But how can anyone prefer any choice when we all know that pdp and apc are thieves and corrupt? That's what baffles me.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:59am On Jun 27, 2020
kahal29:

So also a saint in 2016 can join the league of Tax Collectors in 2020 or are you saying he didn't join them?
Hear Wike yourself telling the world his transactions with PDP tax collectors

Are the tax collectors on ballot in Edo?/Unlike the one called thief in 2016? Edolites are not fools.Edo is not Lagos.

Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by mamotalk: 7:08am On Jun 27, 2020
Nwamabo24:
you never suvive wait untill after election

whu gave u weed?
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by uniqueboi1(m): 7:10am On Jun 27, 2020
Mraphel:

A loser having ur respect? He paid N6 billion Edo money to settle PDP.
He is a betrayal.

He never won the primary election but afraid to contest it

I agree he is a loser are you okay now?

Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by brexit: 7:15am On Jun 27, 2020
It is too early for him to conclude, I don't know the calibre of advisers around him
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Sircarma99: 7:18am On Jun 27, 2020
So courageous best of luck.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by muykem: 7:18am On Jun 27, 2020
Jakemedg:
Nawao Muykem so any body that's anti Oshiomole is a member of IPOB ? So Femi Aribisala, FFK, Reno Omokiri and other critics of Oshiomole/Tinubu are members of IPOB.
E be like say IPOB don dey get members in every corner of Nigeria so IPOB is no longer a secessionist group led by Nnamdi Kanu
All the names you mentioned above are IPOB apologists.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Nobody: 7:19am On Jun 27, 2020
mamotalk:

whu gave u weed?
weed kwa i don't take such.but that is d truth until he win the reelection that when he can beat his chest
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by AtovicGerald19(m): 7:22am On Jun 27, 2020
mooremoney:
U are very lucky sir, u made a fast move and PDP accepted u immediately although we all know enough billions was paid. But I'm so sorry for Tinubu he has been used like always

Nice one Bro..Please how did you think Tinubu was used pls.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Jakemedg(m): 7:24am On Jun 27, 2020
muykem:
All the names you mentioned above are IPOB apologists.
Well for FFK yes but how about Aribasala can you prove it?
And again how about other critics of Oshiomole?
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by Peacecoy19: 7:27am On Jun 27, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Even if you lose election you have my respect. It's not easy not to be a coward these days given the precedence set by ambode. You have done well. I wish you all the best.
Obaseki has committed a big political SIN of denying lawfully elected assembly members to carry out their Mandates and the affected constitutuents had no representation.There can never be justification for this in democracy.Obaseki that committed this has been running everywhere looking for another mandate!.The way of GOD is that Obaseki cannot get another mandate again in this life, because he never trusted GOD,for those that put their trust in GOD will not so desperate as to be driven to great injustice against more than half the population of Edo state.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by mamotalk: 7:28am On Jun 27, 2020
Nwamabo24:
weed kwa i don't take such.but that is d truth until he win the reelection that when he can beat his chest

you better humble like your brother Oshiomole.
Re: Obaseki: How I Survived Epic Political Battles by AntiWailer: 7:39am On Jun 27, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Ambode does not have the support of his deputy and majority of the assembly were against him.

He would av been impeached if he attempted any thing. Once impeached , he won't be able to even contest and will lose every entitlement as a former Governor.

Ambode and Obaseki's case are not the same..

Ambode's deputy supported Sanwoolu and voted for him during primaries.

So before you people write try and think it won't hurt.

Dangote Visits Jonathan After Signing Refinery Loan Deal / Hushpuppi: Kyari Risks Dismissal, Criminal Prosecution, Says PSC / Flavour, Phyno Attend Peter Obi & Pat Utomi Lecture In Howard University (Video)